Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Power of Chastity - Part VI

"Lucy presents Simon with the Chastity contract"

54
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Lucy had the contract ready and waiting on the dining table when he walked in from work. She was busy finishing off preparing dinner and she turned to him with a welcoming smile. A brief kiss greeted him, as she pointed to it, alongside the two letters that had arrived in the post for him. He looked at the envelopes briefly, he knew what their contents would be, He turned to the sheets of paper and picked them up.

“Why don’t we look through it after dinner?” she told him.

He wanted to read it there and then but decided to accept her suggestion. “You can take the cage off if you like,” she suggested. “You’ve been very good for keeping it on all day. I think you deserve a treat.”

As he walked past her she stopped him and kissed him again. Her hand brushing against his cage. He enjoyed her attentiveness.

“Was it painful?”

He smiled as he shook his head. “It was okay. I’m getting kind of used to it now. As long as I try not to think about other things.”

Her hand gave him a squeeze. “And what things would they be?” she asked with a knowing smile.

He smiled, remaining silent.

“Thinking about me and Chris, were you? Imagining him fucking me hard until he creams inside me?”

He was taken aback by her vulgarity, but he shook his head and left for the bedroom, an erection building inside his cage. He had just stepped out of his clothes when Lucy came into the bedroom. She was removing the chain from her neck. Simon stood there as she approached; his cock just about staying upright from the weight of the metal cage. Her agile fingers quickly brought him relief as the cage slipped off allowing the fullness of his erection to appear. Warm fingers folded around him.

“You’re very wet and sticky. You must have had a few erections during the day.”

It was all he could do but acknowledge her with a groan. “Would you like me to relieve you?” she said softly.

She didn’t wait for his answer as she led him to the edge of the bed.

“Lie back,” were her last words as she positioned herself by his side with hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

“You haven’t forgot that Chris and I will be fucking tomorrow, have you?”

A loud groan escaped his lips. How could he forget?

“It would be nice to bring him here to fuck,” she told him. “Here, in this bed. I would feel so much more comfortable getting fucked in my own bed.”

Simon just groaned as her hand movements quickened. He was already starting to lose it.

“A quick fuck on top of the bed and then slip under the duvet to arouse each other again and have a much longer fuck. I’m sure that Chris would like it too, laying on your side of the bed.”

Simon was already ahead of her, mentally picturing the scene. The ultimate agony of a cuckolded husband; his wife being fucked by her lover in the marital bed. He could see her lying there with legs wide open for him. Chris would be going down on her, tonguing her, fingering her, bringing her juices flowing from her as her scream filled the room. He would be good. He knew how to please a woman. While most men would just be content in fucking as soon as the knickers came off, he would make sure that they enjoyed the experience. He had an ego; he had a reputation to sustain. He would make sure that she not only enjoy the experience, but that she would want him to come back time and time again. She wouldn’t care about the man’s character; the fact that she was being used just for sex. A good shag was important to her, the rest didn’t matter. There was always a husband or a partner to provide the love she also craved.

Lucy’s hand movements changed from long, slow ones to quicker, shorter ones. She had always been good at masturbating him. Where she learned her trade, he had no idea, but other girls before her had always seemed to be in a hurry to get it over with. Not Lucy: she took care to please.

“Still thinking about Chris fucking me, are you?” she asked softly, disturbing his thoughts.

“Yessss,” he groaned.

“Let me bring him back here please darling?”

“I’ll leave the bed unmade, so you can see how well it was used.”

Simon shook his head as he groaned.

“You do want him to enjoy himself with me, don’t you? You wouldn’t want him thinking that your wife was rubbish in bed, would you?””

His head movements turned to a nod as he groaned.

“Maybe, we will leave a nice wet patch for you?”

That was the final straw for Simon. His groan turned into a scream as his cum flowed profusely over her hand. A few minutes later she led him to the shower with a smile on her face, and slowly washed her hands, as she watched him shower. She had watched Chris shower the week before. It was an enjoyable experience watching him clean his body after fucking her.

 

Dinner was spent with little conversation between them. The News was on the TV in the kitchen, but Simon’s mind was elsewhere, and from time to time he glanced down at the contract lying at the end of the table. He wanted to read it; digest it and sign it. It was almost like a consent to sexual slavery; a journey into the unknown, but it was where he wanted to go – to be led by Lucy.

Clearing the table of dishes, a short while later she slid the contract across the table to him. “I’ll leave you to have a look at it,” she told him before walking away.

Simon turned his attention to the sheets of paper in front of him.

 

CHASTITY CONTRACT

This chastity contract is a strict agreement between Lucy Barnes  (Keyholder) and Simon Barnes (User). This contract shall take effect immediately upon the signature of both parties and shall last for the duration of six months. Unless rescinded within seven days of the end of the six-month period, it will automatically be renewed for a further period of six months, and so on, and so forth.

Definitions

Keyholder: refers to the person who holds the key to the User’s chastity device and has control over the user’s sexual function and release. The keyholder may also control the User in other ways as agreed upon in this contract during the term of its validity.

User: The person who wears the chastity device and surrenders control of their genitals to the keyholder. The User will also perform other acts of submission and/or servitude during the term of the contract, as defined by the Keyholder.

Chastity Device:  is a device; metal, plastic, or silicone, that limits physical contact with the wearer’s genitals, with the aim of preventing sexual arousal, gratification, or release.

User Agreement

The User commits to wearing the chastity device for the duration of the contract, unless authorized by the Keyholder to remove it. These may be for such things as maintenance, hygiene, and medical reasons. The device may also be removed by the Keyholder to allow  the User periods for ejaculating/orgasms.

The User acknowledges that they will only be allowed to ejaculate/orgasm on the permission of the Keyholder. The User may, from time to time, request permission to have the device removed for these purposes, but removal is at the discretion of the Keyholder. The Keyholder has the right to refuse.

Without the permission or instruction of the keyholder, the user shall not touch or stroke their genitals in a sexual manner.

The User acknowledges and understands, that removal of the chastity device does not automatically imply that sexual intercourse with the Keyholder is guaranteed. The agreed periods of chastity mean abstinence from sexual intercourse.

The User acknowledges that the Keyholder will assign rewards, including but not limited to sexual release, for good behaviour. Such behaviour will be as defined by the Keyholder.

The User acknowledges that as a result of his chastity the Keyholder will need to engage in sexual activity from time to time, and consents to the Keyholder engaging in such activities as and when required. The User undertakes to allow the Keyholder time and freedom to maintain a fulfilling sex life with whomever she wishes. The User undertakes to allow the Keyholder to engage in sexual activity in the marital home and will allow the Keyholder privacy to undertake such activity.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

The User acknowledges agrees to be polite and courteous at all times to the Keyholder’s sexual partners.

The User will avoid watching pornography or erotic media unless permitted by the keyholder.

The User consents to providing sexual services to the keyholder in any manner they wish. These services may include oral sex, masturbation, massage, and the use of sex toys. This service may also include sexual intercourse, but this will only be at the express permission of the Keyholder.

The User agrees not to question the contract period (once signed) or request early termination. The User acknowledges that the termination period(s) will be as stated, unless otherwise agreed by the Keyholder.

The User also acknowledges the right of the named Keyholder to allow keys to the Chastity device to be held by third parties. The User undertakes never to make any requests to other Keyholders for release from his chastity device.

Keyholder Agreement

The Keyholder agrees to respect the User throughout the chastity agreement and prioritize their health, safety, and well-being.

During the periods of chastity, the Keyholder accepts ownership of the User’s genitals.

The Keyholder agrees to keep the User’s key on their person or within arm’s reach at all times.

The Keyholder agrees to securely store a spare key for emergencies.

The Keyholder agrees that if/when permission is granted for the User to masturbate/orgasm/ejaculate, they will take into consideration the User’s need for privacy.

The Keyholder also agrees to assist the User to masturbate/orgasm/ejaculate if requested.

The Keyholder agrees to conduct routine checks on the User and may request that the User undress for examination (these may occur in the presence of other Keyholders).

The Keyholder will personally oversee all cleaning and maintenance procedures. These may also occur in the presence of other Keyholders.

Terms and Conditions

Penalties

The Keyholder and the User agree that any violation of the contract will result in punishment determined and managed by the Keyholder. The Keyholder has the right to terminate the contract due to the User’s serious infringement. The Keyholder’s breach of the contract will constitute cancellation of the contract. Termination of the contract by either party will immediately release the user from their device.

Each improper behaviour by the User will be punished. The Keyholder will decide on the appropriate mode/method of punishment to address the misconduct. Possible punishments may include, but are not limited to, the following:

Corporal punishment:

Spanking

Whipping

Caning

Mouth Punishment:

Scolding

Humiliation and/or degradation

Chastity extension:

As the User, the duration of the chastity period (in hours/days/weeks) will be solely decided by the Keyholder, but it may be influenced by the following guidelines:

Watching porn/stimulating material: an additional 24 hours in chastity.

Unauthorized device removal: an additional 7 days in chastity.

Unauthorized masturbation: an additional 28 days in chastity.

 

Extended Sexual Activity:

On the occurrence of continuous breaches of this agreement the Keyholder will have the additional sanction of extended sexual activity outside of the marriage. The duration and times of this activity will be at the discretion of the Keyholder. This may include absences from the family home for prolonged spells of sexual activity.

Privacy and Safety

The User is responsible for purchasing the correct size chastity device according to the Keyholder’s requirements and the User’s lifestyle needs. The device must be approved by the Keyholder prior to its purchase.

The Keyholder and the User will each be responsible for a spare key in case of emergency, but agree not to touch, use, or tamper with this key except in an emergency. The Keyholder may enforce their own rules around the storage of the User’s spare key (such as an alarm lockbox or “break glass” key container).

The User is responsible for maintaining the device, cleaning it regularly, and immediately informing the Keyholder of any issues related to functionality or hygiene.

The User is allowed to request the removal of the device at any time for health and hygiene reasons (including medical issues or extreme discomfort) but agrees not to use this clause to obtain sexual satisfaction.

The User is allowed to remove the device (using their own key if necessary) for medical appointments/checkups, medical emergencies, and any situation where the User needs to prevent harm to their body. In these cases, the Keyholder may require proof after the activity has ended.

The User agrees to re-secure the device immediately after any medical issue is resolved and will promptly notify the Keyholder of any changes to their chastity status.

A weekly naked inspection is mandatory, during which the User will show themselves to the Keyholder:

The Keyholder or the User (under supervision) will thoroughly inspect the device’s functionality and cleanliness (including during wear and removal).

After removing the device and showering, the User will also be checked for stimulation, squeezing, bruising, or other health issues.

The User agrees to thoroughly clean the device upon unlocking and to avoid touching their genitals during this process.

 The User agrees to re-secure the device immediately after each cleaning/inspection.

The User agrees to maintain good personal hygiene and remove their pubic hair during the duration of the chastity agreement.

Dispute Resolution

Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be necessary and if agreed upon before signing, such modifications will be added as an attachment to this contract.

Any disputes regarding the User’s chastity will ultimately be resolved by the Keyholder, but the User may terminate the contract at any time if they feel unsafe. This is not a legally binding document but rather a mutual agreement between the Keyholder and the User.

If the Keyholder wishes to terminate the contract at any time, they agree to provide the User with three months’ notice in oral and/or written form.

The User has the right to request early termination of this contract in the following cases:

The Keyholder or User has a serious or long-term illness and is unable to fulfil their obligations during this time.

The termination of the relationship between the Keyholder and User.

Chastity is causing serious health problems for the User.

If the contract is terminated, neither the User nor the Keyholder will sign the original contract again. A new contract may be drafted once any issues have been resolved and/or modifications have been made.

Signatures

The User and Keyholder agree that all games and punishments will be conducted at their own risk and with mutual consent. The limitations are outlined below, but the safety word: VANILLA, can be used by either party at any time, which will immediately terminate the current activity.

The games/interactions conducted under the terms of this contract will not include any act that is contravenes the criminal law and involve any person or persons under the age of eighteen years.

Keyholder: _____________________________________________________________

Date : ___________________

User:__________________________________________________________________

Date : __________________

 

Witness:________________________________________________________________

Date : ___________________

Witness:__________________________________________________________________

Date : ___________________


 

© Angieseroticpen 2024

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments