Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally And Her Big Bear - Part 4

"Dinner for four at our favorite German restaurant followed by dessert at home."

19
16 Comments 16
3.9k Views 3.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words


Chip.

 

While Sally and I showered, I took her in my arms and thanked her for the pocket watch. She kissed me, thanking me for her new big teddy bear and the pencil set.  We then resumed showering as we continued talking.

She asked, “What did you think of the DVD, honey?”

“It was amazing, then when Brandy and Jenna joined you, I nearly lost it. What just transpired in the hot tub was beyond anything I thought would be conceivable.”

“Well, honey, there’s still more to come and I want to thank you again for inviting my two besties.” 

“Honey, I just want you to be happy.”

“I’m more than happy, I’m overwhelmed.”

As we toweled ourselves off I told her that Erin said hi and that she had subtly flirted a bit before riding off in her cart to serve food and drinks to other golfers on the course. She said that the girl had been giving subtle, suggestive signs to her whenever she was gardening and that her boyfriend was no better. I asked her what she was going to do as we were dressing and Sally told me she was going to reciprocate and see where it leads.

I stood there with a look of “Did I just hear right?” written on my face. Sally said that besides what had transpired already and what happens the rest of the weekend that she had a few ideas on how to avoid the cursed seven year itch if either of us should be tempted to succumb to it. While I was getting dressed, Sally sat at her vanity applying make-up.

“Look in the top drawer of your dresser sweetie, there’s something there you need for tonight.”

I opened the drawer and pulled out a gift wrapped box. “Happy anniversary, darling.”

Opening the box, I saw a pair of copper penny cuff links with a matching tie pin. “Thank you sweetie.” 

I put on the cuff links followed by a black tie and the tie pin. While Sally fixed her hair, I slipped on a pair of gray socks and a pair of wing tipped black shoes. Next came the matching vest and suit coat with a black kerchief in the breast pocket. For the final touch, I passed the chain of my pocket watch through a buttonhole and slipped the watch inside my vest pocket.

Sally stood, walked over to me and said, “My, you look so handsome in your herringbone suit, now shoo, I want to finish dressing.” 

She gave me a peck on the cheek and as I turned to leave, slapped my butt. Before going downstairs, I went to my study and there on my desk was a gift wrapped box. Peeling away the wrapping paper, the box slowly came into view and I saw a picture of a copper beer mug. I opened the box, removed the mug and placed it on the corner of the desk. I then retrieved her last gift from the desk drawer and headed downstairs.

I went over and sat in my favorite chair and as I waited for the girls, I couldn’t help but turn the TV on to watch the DVD again. Fifteen minutes later, I heard rustling coming from the top of the stairs. Forgetting to turn off the TV, I stood as a pair of sexy legs appeared and then Brandy came into view. She was dressed in a curve hugging little black dress with a right shoulder neckline. Her auburn colored hair was parted down the middle and hung down just off the shoulder with a straight cut.

“You look amazing, Brandy.” I said as she sauntered toward me, glancing over at the TV.

“Thank you and may I say you look very handsome.” She said, adding, “I see you really like the DVD.” Then kissed my cheek just as Jenna was coming down the stairs.

“Hey handsome, hey gorgeous, you both look scrumptious.” She said sashaying her way toward us, dressed in a form hugging off the shoulder little black dress with long sleeves and a notched neckline. Her shoulder length raven black hair was done up in a French twist.

“My, Jenna, you look absolutely beautiful.” I said and Brandy added, “delish, sweetie.”

Jenna noticed what was playing on the TV and as she walked over in a sexy, suggestive manner, looked at me and said, “You naughty boy, just can’t get enough, can you?” She then kissed me squarely on the lips, briefly giving some tongue action. Turning to Brandy, she gave her some tongue action as they kissed briefly and went over to the coffee table. She picked up the remote control and turned off the TV just as Sally came downstairs.

The three of us looked in the direction of the staircase as Sally descended the steps. She was also dressed in a sensuous, curve hugging little black dress with spaghetti straps. The wide V-neck nicely showed off the tops of her ample breasts and cleavage. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a straight ponytail that ended in a straight cut at waist level.  

“Wow, honey, you look absolutely stunning.” I said as she sauntered toward me. 

“Thank you, darling.” She said, kissing me on the cheek.

Looking over at the girls, “The two of you look gorgeous.” She said going over and kissing them on the cheek.

“Before the limo gets here, I have something here for you, my dear.”

Reaching for the inside pocket of my coat, I pulled out a slender gift wrapped box. Handing it to Sally, she quickly unwrapped it, and opened the box.

“Oh Chip, this is beautiful, thank you so much.” She said taking the necklace from the box.

“Here, let me help you put it on.”

I took the necklace with the yellow sapphire pendant dangling from her finger as she turned around. Standing behind her, I reached around and brought the two ends of the chain behind her neck and fastened the clasp. Turning around, the three of us gave our approval on how beautiful it looked on her.

Shortly after, the doorbell rang and when I opened the door, there stood the chauffeur, “Your ride is here, Mr. Adams.” 

As he walked back to the limo, the four of us followed. He held the door open and one by one as the girls sat on the seat, their dresses slid high up their legs. The driver got a glimpse of the treasure partially visible under their dresses, just before they swung their legs in. Getting in, I gave the driver a knowing smile and he closed the door. 

Sally and I sat on one side, Brandy and Jenna sat across from us. I reached over for the bottle of Dom Perignon, after popping the cork, I filled three flutes, one at a time and handed them to my three gorgeous ladies. While heading to our favorite German restaurant, Mader’s, Sally kissed me as though it would be the last time. Her hand made a beeline to my crotch and traced her nails along the hard bulge hidden by my pants as we attempted to devour each other as we kissed. Just when I was about to slide my hand up her smooth thigh and rub the bare mound mere inches away, she sat back and said loud enough for all to hear, “Just wait till we get home, that cock has some serious fucking to do. Now pour us some more bubbly, sweetheart.”

Brandy and Jenna had abruptly stopped making out and looked over at Sally as I refilled their glasses in a somewhat stunned state. She added, “That’s right girls, that eight inch snake of his is going to satisfy all of us tonight and the remainder of the weekend.” 

The three of them no longer held back on the flirting and innuendos. They were making out while I watched, hands were everywhere groping one another through their dresses. The heat inside the limo had risen to the point, I had to turn the air conditioning on. At one point Sally told the girls to sit on either side of me and have fun. With Jenna on one side and Brandy on the other side, each put a hand on the bulge. “Oh, Brandy, can you feel how hard the “snake” is? Mmm, I can’t wait to feel it in all my holes.”

Brandy added, “I’m looking forward to tasting his thick, creamy spunk and sharing some when I kiss you and Sally.”

I nearly lost it when I heard that as Jenna and I kissed and groped each other. Sally was licking her lips as she watched the three of us. Just when things seemed to go further, the chauffeur announced that we were approaching the restaurant. All of us began straightening ourselves out, I needed to adjust my pants and the girls couldn’t hold back from giggling. The limo came to a stop and the driver came round, opened the door. One by one, the girls stepped out as I watched them give the poor guy a quick peek at their pussies. When I exited the limo, he had a slight grin on his face as I slipped him a double sawbuck. The driver got another glimpse of the treasure partially visible under their dresses, just before they swung their legs out. Getting out, I gave the driver a knowing smile and he closed the door. 

Once inside the restaurant, we were greeted by the hostess who seated us at a table. Not long after, our waitress appeared wearing the traditional dress called a dirndl. “Hello, my name is Becky and I’ll be your server this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?”

“Yes, the three of us would like a bottle of Gewürztraminer,” Sally said.

 “I would like a Hacker-Pschorr Weiss with a lemon slice, for myself,” I said.

In keeping with the German theme, we decided on potato pancakes for starters when Becky returned with our drink order. She put the stein of beer down next to my plate and then opened the bottle of wine. While she filled the girls, glasses, she asked if we were ready to order and said that we wanted the pancakes to start with.

“Very good, sir, when I return, I will take your order.”

Looking over the menu, Sally decided on German potato salad as her side and butter chicken schnitzel, the main dish. Brandy’s choice was spätzle as a side and Rouladen as the main dish. Jenna chose potato dumpling for her side and Wiener schnitzel for the main dish. As for me, I went with German potato salad for my side and a pork shank as the main dish.

While we ate the pancakes and sipped our drinks, the conversation was pleasant, the girls reminisced about growing up together. Brandy and Jenna would ask me what it was like for me growing up. We were all at ease, enjoying ourselves and talking about what we were going to do over the next two days.

When Becky returned with our food, it was time to refill our drink order. “I’ll be back, shortly with your drinks.”

While we enjoyed our meal, softly spoken innuendos we’re now woven into our conversation. Becky came back with our drinks, placed the stein down before opening the wine bottle. Filling the wine glasses, she asked, “Is everything satisfactory?” All of us replied, “Yes.”

“If you need anything else, just ask me and I’ll be happy to get it for you.”

We thanked her and as she walked away the four of us resumed eating, drinking and conversing. At the end of the meal, Sally suggested an after dinner drink and we all agreed that was a good idea.

Becky had been very attentive, stopping by occasionally to see if we wanted anything else during the course of our meal. When she saw that we were finished, she came over and asked if there was anything else she could get for us while clearing the dishes.

“Yes, Becky, we will all have a glass of Hennessy VS.” Sally said.

“Very good, I will return shortly with your drinks.”

After she left, Sally looked at me, “Oh, honey, I have something else for you.” Sally said, as she reached in her purse and pulled out an envelope.

Handing me the envelope, Sally had the biggest smile as I took it from her hand and opened it. What I pulled out left me speechless, in my hand was a print out of an email saying that we have two season tickets to the Green Bay Packers home football games.  

“I can’t believe it! After seven years on the waiting list, we got tickets!”

I kissed my beautiful wife, then looked at the print out to make sure I read it right before putting it back in the envelope. Becky returned with our drinks.

“Is there anything else I can get you, dessert, perhaps?”

I looked at the girls and they each said no thank you, I too said no thank you.

“Then I will be right back with your check.”

Becky returned and asked if everything was to our satisfaction and each one of us told her the meal was fabulous. She left and as we finished our cognacs, I opened my wallet and pulled out the discover card among protests from Brandy and Jenna who were insistent on paying. I told them they could pay when Sally and I come visit.

I wrote down the amount of tip and inserted the card in the server book. Becky came by shortly afterwards, took the book and said she’d be right back.  The girls excused themselves and went to visit the ladies room. While I waited, I sent a text to our limo driver that we were about to leave the restaurant and he texted back that he was already outside.

Becky returned with my card and receipt, “Thank you sir, hope to see you again and enjoy the rest of your evening.”

“Thank you, Becky.”

The girls returned a short time later and as I stood, they picked up their purses. We went out to the waiting limo and as the driver held open the door, the girls gave him another glimpse of the treasure partially visible under their dresses, just before they swung their legs in. Getting in, the driver had a knowing smile on his face as he closed the door.

During the drive home, Jenna and I were making out like two horny teenagers while Brandy had pulled the straps of Sally's dress off her shoulders. The two of us looked over when we heard moaning and saw my wife's natural, firm twins being kissed and sucked by Brandy. I turned my attention back to Jenna and as we kissed, my fingers found the zipper on the back. Pulling down on the zipper, a soft moan filled my mouth as our tongues intertwined, arousing our sexual desires. My fingers found their way to the tops of the sleeves, pulling them and the dress down until her beautiful round orbs appeared. I kissed my way down her chin, neck and across her chest until I felt a nipple between my lips.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith


Sally.

 

Jenna moaned when my husband flicked his tongue around her nipples as his hand glided upward along her thigh. My fingers found the side zipper on Brandy’s dress and pulled it down. Her hands plied my tit flesh as her teeth bit down on the nipple, which caused me to groan in both pain and pleasure. Watching the two lovers across from us, Jenna stopped Chip’s hand from slipping under the hem of her dress and whispered something in his ear. I pulled the wide strap from Brandy’s slender shoulder and down her arm. The further down I pulled, the dress followed until her gorgeous tits were in full view.

Brandy was running her fingernails along the bulge in Chip’s pants as they passionately kissed and his fingers twisted while tugging at her nipples. My hands had been caressing the tits in front of me as Brandy and I Shared a deep, sensuous kiss. Our fingers were now pinching and pulling the stiff nipples in front of us. Just as the foreplay was about to lead to stripping off clothes, the chauffeur announced that we were arriving at our destination.

Everyone quickly arranged their clothes, I went over and sat next to Chip as Jenna moved over and sat next to Brandy. Just as we had gotten settled, the limo came to a stop and I suggested we give the driver a little something to remember us by. The three of us giggled at my suggestion as Chip sat there with a big ass grin on his face. Moments later, the door opened and as I swung my legs out, the driver got more than a glimpse of the treasure partially visible under my dress. Exiting, I knowingly smiled at the driver and stood waiting for the others. Jenna and Brandy followed my lead and as Chip exited, he slipped the driver his tip. He thanked my husband and the four of us hurried inside the house as he drove away. 
 

Jenna.

 

Once inside, Sally grabbed her big teddy bear from the couch and laid him face up on the floor. Brandy and I removed Chip’s suit coat, took him by the hand over to his chair. Sally stood, facing her husband with a wicked smile on her face and running her tongue along those luscious lips of hers.

“Okay, stud, Brandy and I are going to get your lovely wife wet and ready for you. So sit back, relax, enjoy and no touching the “snake,” mister.”

We went over to Sally and had her turn so Chip had a profile view of the action. I stood behind Sally and Brandy was in front sharing a sensuous, deep French kiss. I lightly kissed the back of her neck as my fingers undid the clasp of her dress and pulled down the zipper. Sally was groping Brandy’s tits through her dress while they were in a passionate lip lock. I slipped the straps down her arms, letting the dress caress those long shapely legs and pooling around her feet.

I heard Brandy’s zipper being opened as I kissed my way down Sally’s back and gently caressed her butt cheeks. My fingers traced downward along the edge of the ass crack from top to bottom as I crouched down and eventually went to my knees. While kissing and licking her butt, my finger touched the perineum and she gasped in surprise. 

 

Brandy.

 

Whatever Jenna was doing, it was easy to see Sally really enjoyed it. The little minx had my zipper open and slipped the strap down my arm, letting my dress drift down around my feet. That’s when a very audible gasp was heard coming from our one man audience. The three of us looked over to see Chip in his birthday suit. I don’t know about Jenna, but my eyes felt as if they were as big as saucers when I saw the “snake” upright as if to strike.  

We returned our attention back to Sally, my lips locked onto a tasty nipple as I rubbed my finger over her other nipple. The fingers of my other hand rubbed the already moistened slit. She placed her hands on my shoulders and pushing down said, “Lick me.” I went to my knees and flicked my tongue around her clit. Jenna was already sliding two fingers in and out as she tongue fucked her brown hole.

“Oh shit, I’m cuummiinngg!” Sally moaned as she reached down and placed her hands on our heads for support.  

We helped Sally onto her knees, she bent forward and placed her hands on the carpet. While I helped Jenna out of her dress, Sally had lowered herself so she was now supporting herself on her forearms. We kneeled on either side of Sally, put a hand on her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Her puckered hole and glistening pussy were on full display for Chip. As he stood, precum dripped from the slit on the circumcised head. He walked over, his thick eight inch cock looked bigger with no pubic hair in the way as it bounced with each step.

 

Chip.
 

I sat there and watched as Jenna undressed Sally her hands and moth explored the sensuous curves before her. Sally’s state of arousal was quickly building as she undressed Brandy. Three beautiful women stood before me with only their CFM heels left on. Jenna and Brandy continued to sexually arouse Sally, getting her ready for my hard cock. I had to free my raging hard-on from its confines and quickly removed my shoes and socks. I nearly jumped out of the chair as I stood and dropped the pants, followed closely by the boxers. Next came the tie and shirt before I sat back down.

The girls had Sally moaning and trembling as her orgasm grew closer and closer. The three of them momentarily looked my way and Jenna, followed by Brandy gasped at the sight of my cock, standing erect. They returned their attention back to Sally and brought her to a mind blowing orgasm. They helped her to the carpet, Sally went to her knees and moved into position.

I went over to her, knelt down and the sight of seeing her butt cheeks being held apart by her two besties caused my cock to twitch. I placed the mushroom head against those puffy lips. The girls watched as the head parted those lips and slid effortlessly into her pussy. The girls watched as I slid my cock slowly in, then back out while the reached under and kneaded Sally’s tits. 

Grabbing her hips, my thrusts increased and the girls let go of her butt cheeks. I grabbed Sally’s ponytail and pulled as she cried out in pleasure. Brandy kissed her with unbridled passion while Jenna pulled and pinched my wife’s nipples. Her body shivered as the three of us brought her to a second mind blowing orgasm.

My cock stayed buried balls deep in her pussy as she came back to us. Brandy and Jenna then went over to the big teddy bear, each straddled a leg. They rubbed themselves on his soft fur and Jenna looked over, “We’re getting ready for your big, fat “snake.” 

Sally looked over her shoulder, “Fill my ass with your venom, stud.”

I pulled my cock from her pussy and touched her puckered hole with the tip. She wasn’t about to wait and pushed back, taking every inch until my balls rested against her ass. She rocked slowly back and forth as I held her hips. The living room filled with moans, the girls were kneading their tits as they rubbed their pussies against teddy. Sally and I had gotten into a rhythm, she was pushing against me with urgency. Her orgasm was nearing and I pushed back hard, sending us closer to orgasmic bliss,

Jenna stopped moving and cried out she was coming, closely followed by Brandy. We watched their bodies tremble, tits jiggle as their orgasms coated through them. We were close behind as the “snake” released so much “venom” in Sally’s ass, some trickled out onto the carpet. 

 

Sally.

 

After all of us had come, I watched my two besties collapse on teddy as I dropped to the carpet. When Chip’s cock slipped from my ass, I felt some more cum flow out. He held me in his arms, as we watched Jenna embrace Brandy. The four of us laid there for quite a while before getting up and going upstairs to our bedroom. Chip led us to the master bathroom and the walk-in shower. The three of us thoroughly washed our stud and he in turn washed us.

Finished washing up, I sat on the built in marble bench and watched my two besties stand facing the bench. They bent down, placed their hands on the bench and parted their legs. I gave them a knowing smile, l l ooked at Chip and said, “Sink that eight inch “snake” deep in their pussies.”

He had a big ass grin on his face as he pushed into Jenna first, pounding her so hard that you could hear his balls slap against her over the running water. He pulled out after a good twenty or so thrusts and moved behind Brandy and plowed her pussy with the same number of thrusts. I jammed two fingers in my pussy as my stud fingered Jenna’s pussy. He went from one to the other over and over until they screamed out, “I’M CUUMMIINNGG! My orgasm was close behind the girls, “GOD, YES, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” it hit me like a bolt of lightning.

Chip was banging Jenna and fingering Brandy when he said, “I’m gonna come girls, where do you want it?

They looked at each other, looked down at their tits and looked back at Chip. In unison they said, “Tits.”  

He slipped his cock from Jenna’s pussy as his fingers slipped from Brandy’s pussy.  The girls turned around, went to their knees and watched him stroke his cock.

“Uugghh, uugghh.” He moaned as I watched the first thick rope of my man’s cum land on Jenna, the next was aimed at Brandy. He kept erupting like a geyser, covering their tits and nipples in a thick coat of white cream. 

The girls began licking up my man’s cum as I stood and moved next to him and shared a sensuous kiss. My hand cradled his cock as we watched my besties kissed, sharing the thick fluid. Chip offered Brandy a hand as I offered Jenna my hand and we helped them to their feet. They looked me in the eye, took their hands and cupped their tits. I knew what was coming next as they raised them up and licked up the remainder of that delicious cum. The four of us kissed before washing up.

After toweling off, we went to the bed and Chip laid on his back, I straddled his face. The girls were on either side of him and took turns taking his cock down their throats and sucking on his balls. I watched the girls lick the shaft and swirl their tongues over the mushroom head as Chip licked my pussy. I caressed my tits and teased the hard nipples while sliding my pussy on his mouth. Slurping sounds mixed with moans of pleasure filled the room, growing louder with each passing minute.

Watching them bob their heads up and down on his cock as they licked and sucked really turned me on. My husband pushed his hips upward as the cum laden balls released a very copious amount of delicious cum. Brandy took the first couple of loads, then quickly let Jenna have a taste. My juices flooded his mouth as my orgasm erupted and some managed to trickle down his chin. Before I even came down from that euphoric feeling, I moved off of Chip and had Jenna flip on her back, he followed my lead and had Brandy flip on her back. 

I moved over Jenna so we were in a sixty-nine position and Chip moved between Brandy’s splayed legs. The two of us licked, sucked and tongue fucked two sweet tasting pussies and clits. When we weren’t tonguing their pearls, our fingers stimulated them. They began moaning and thrashing about as my husband and I brought them closer to the release they so desired.

Jenna was first, “OOOHHH, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” She cried out as her body stiffened.

Moments later, Brandy cried out, “AARRGGHH, YEEESSS!” as she thrashed about while arching her back.

Chip and I moved up alongside our partners and held them until they had recovered. Chip moved next to me and held me in his arms while Jenna moved next to Brandy and held her. The four of us laid there basking in the afterglow and fell asleep.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Epilogue

 

The weekend was spent showing Brandy and Jenna the sites in Door County by day and having mind-blowing sex in the evening.

At the airport, we said our goodbyes and promised not only to keep in touch, but get together.  

We did keep in touch and flew out to see Jenna in December for a week. We went to visit Brandy in the Spring for a week and in the Summer they came to visit us for a week. We still keep in touch and get together as often as possible.

Our sex life improved after that long weekend and even brought us closer than ever.

Unfortunately, Sally never had a chance to really test the waters when Erin would stop by and flirt with her while she worked in the garden. Her father was given a promotion and had to relocate out of state.  

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments