Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Bit of Force

"Who needs a bedroom any more?"

0
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
826 words 826 words
"Don't you dare make me cum yet, I'm not done with you," I exclaim.

She looks so riveting when her mouth is around my member, as though that is exactly where she is meant to be. I could watch her for hours, though I don't think even she has the stamina to endure several hours of deepthroating. Every time I feel the back of her throat with my head, I feel as though I'm going to blow my load there and then. It's getting too much, but she's not earned it. Yet.

"Up!" I command.

Immediately, she does as she's told of course. On her feet now, she's right where I want her. Spotting the familiar hallway wall of her flat behind her, I grab onto her hair with my left hand and her arm with the other, shoving her against the wall; the impact cushioned by her large, rounded breasts. With my foot, I drag her legs apart, pull her hips back from the wall slightly and place myself at the entrance to her waiting cunt, pausing for a while.

"Please don't," she says, with the voice of a petulant schoolgirl. "You do this every time!"

For a moment, she pauses.

"You're right," I respond. "I'm sorry."

Lightly gripping my hardness with my hand, I again position it at the entrance to her sex and guide it inside her, aided by the fact she is completely soaked. She seems almost surprised at the lack of punishment. It's almost as if she doesn't think there's going to be one.

Using the moisture of her wet slit, I hold the base of my member once more, pull out and position it against her tight anus. For a split second I pause, allowing her to realise what is about to happen.

"You can't! Not without lube!" she exclaims.

With a devilish grin, I push against the proverbial barrier that is her ass and thrust lightly. My head, still caked in her juices, goes in with ease. She bucks her hips lightly on my cock, trying to pull away. Not going to happen. With both hands, I grip her bucking hips and slam the remainder of my shaft inside of her. She releases a pained grunt, which within seconds turns to pleasure as I feel the sensation of her tightness against me. I know she gets off so easily from anal, I bet she's pretty close already. Slowly, I position my mouth as close to her ear as I can.

"I know you want to come for me princess," I whisper.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

"Do it."

She nods excitedly as I feel her body moving more vigorously due to the steady release of sexual chemicals. It's almost as if she can barely notice me getting closer and closer. Normally she's quite the expert at guessing when I'm close but this time, she has no idea. I feel myself almost vibrating inside her, desperate to explode. Time to teach her a lesson about how to speak to her betters.

Suddenly, I grip once more onto both of her hips and impale her in a powerful motion, sending me into orgasm whilst leaving her trailing behind. She whelps as she feels the impact of my ejaculation and the tight, vice-like hold I have on her hips as my orgasm reaches its climax. The pulsating of my cock inside of her continues a little bit longer, releasing my entire load into her. Once done, I pull out, allowing some of the excess cum to leak out down towards her tight slit.

"You can't leave me like this," she says as she begins pumping her box with two fingers. "You told me to come! You said!"

"Do you understand who's in charge, now? I thought the roles were established before we began," is my reply. "You should've been more aware of your place."

Despite keeping up the roles throughout the play, I can't help noticing the corners of her mouth lift slightly. It's almost cute, but we're not done here yet. I watch her for a moment, as she inserts two more fingers into her gaping snatch and uses two from her other hand to impale into her stretched arse.

"I know this turns you on," she says. "Come and finish me. Don't pretend you can't go again. We both know you can."

I grab my underwear and give her a subtle, sarcastic smile. "I did warn you about mischief. I hope you enjoy your personal time."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" she responds as I put my underwear on, pulling them over my semi.

Without a response, I leave her there, finger fucking each of her filthy holes whilst I roll a cigarette. By the time I've finished rolling it, I hear her come to a violent and sticky orgasm. Completely naked, she walks over to the sofa, barely able to walk, and collapses into my arms.

"Two's?" she asks.

"Well it is your tobacco!"

Published 
Written by Treacherous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments