Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weel with a Sex Therapist, Monday - The Major

"Gayle takes a night off from her schedule for some personal pleasures"

6
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Monday – The Major

When she was in college, Gayle had a roommate named Jasmine. It wasn’t long before Gayle realized that “Jazz” was bisexual, and eventually and often Gayle discovered how much she could enjoy sex with another girl. After graduation, Gayle became a sex therapist but over time lost track of Jasmine.

Gayle considered Mondays her “casual” night to relive the thrill of finding a stranger for sex. She frequented her favorite bar and usually sat in a secluded area so she could check out prospects before making a move. Sometimes she had to ward off “the unacceptables” who hit on her and sometimes she was disappointed and went home alone.

One particular Monday evening after she had enjoyed a nice quiet meal and maybe a little too much wine at her favorite restaurant, she returned to her “hunting ground”. She watched the familiar crowd, guys and girls flirting and hitting on each other but she wanted someone new, someone different.

A half hour later, three guys came in and sat at the bar. Gayle’s attention was drawn to the tallest of them. He had sandy blond hair, a sexy square jaw, (that would fit perfectly between her thighs), and shoulders you could park a bus on. He wore a tight tee-shirt showing how fit he was, dusty jeans, and work boots. Huge work boots; the biggest Gayle had ever seen.

She took her drink and went to the bar and nudged her hip against the blond guy. When he turned her way, she asked, ”Hey, don’t I know you? Aren’t you the plumber who tried to fix my leak last week?”

He smiled down at her, full of bravado, and said, “Lady if I fixed your pipes you wouldn’t forget it.”

“Yeah, well, I’m asking because I’ve still got the leak and I think you should come back and plug it up.”

Smiling as his buddies slapped him on the back, he grinned at Gayle. “It so happens that I have the equipment for the job; lead the way.”

She referred to him as the Major. He wasn’t a major but he had a major dick and he was a major fuck. His name was actually Marshall. As soon as they entered her apartment, she ran her hands up his big chest, circled her arms around his neck, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He was a great kisser and his big hands roamed down her back until he cupped her buttocks and pulled her against his body.

She worked a hand in between their bodies and grabbed his penis through his pants. His hard and very large penis. He turned her around and pressed her against the wall. Using both hands in the cleavage of her blouse, he ripped it open sending buttons flying to the floor. Gayle was glad she was not wearing a bra or he would have ruined it with his lust.

He mauled her breasts in his big hands, rubbing his thumbs over her hard nipples. She was more than ready for him. He lifted her, leaned in, and kissed the soft valley between her breasts. She hoped that he would approve of the perfume she had left there and under each breast. She looked down, watching him moan and slobber all over her breasts and nipples, wishing he would start pounding his cock into her soon.

When he could wait no longer, he picked her up, carried her to the sofa, and set her down. He turned her around, bent her over the end of the sofa, and flipped her dress up onto her back. She never wore panties on Monday nights but would have loved the thrill of feeling him rip them off. He frantically unbuckled his belt, yanked down the zipper, and pulled his erection out of his boxers.

Gayle was thankful that the foreplay made her ready because his penis was larger than she had taken before. Not long, but as thick as her forearm. She spread her legs as he slapped her ass just once and then pressed the head of his cock into her folds. She couldn’t believe the girth of it. Even though he pushed slowly into her, it filled her and she wondered if her body could stretch enough to accommodate him.

Before long he was plowing into her, banging her body against the arm of the sofa. She held onto the cushions for support. After several long wonderful moments, and based on his grunting, she thought he was going to come, but instead, he withdrew and put her on the floor on her hands and knees. She took her favorite position; head down, ass up. He stood behind her and entered her as he held her hips in his hands.

She had never been fucked so thoroughly, harder, and longer than most guys did, and she didn’t think she could take him any deeper. She reached up and rubbed her clit as he ravaged her body, and she came; a glorious orgasm deep and strong. He seemed oblivious to her climax, and in a few minutes, he pulled his cock free and sat on the sofa, his huge wet erection sticking up out of his clothing. “My legs were tired; come up and sit on me,” he said.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Gayle straddled him on her knees and lowered herself down over his shaft. He held her hips, lifting her up and slamming her back down over and over. She leaned forward, grabbed his face in her hands, and brushed her lips against his. “Fuck me harder! Make me come!” she moaned as she kissed him, jamming her tongue in his mouth.

When she came, she screamed into his mouth. He stopped moving her and let her settle, with her pussy at the base of his cock. She broke the kiss, looked in his eyes as he said, “I’m gonna cum in a couple seconds and I want to watch your face when I fill your pussy.” Instantly she felt his cock throbbing and a rush of warm wetness filled her. It excited her, too, seeing his face as he unloaded, spurt after spurt.

When he lifted her off of his cock, she rolled onto her back on the sofa and put her feet up on the arm, watching him tuck that monster cock back into his pants.

“Will I see you next Monday night?” he asked before he left.

“You never know,” she answered.

She loved her life.

As she lay there, still feeling the warm cum inside her, she grabbed her phone. She was ready for Arthur.

Recently Gayle had held a sex seminar at her apartment complex. It was an upscale complex with a huge convention hall, but she only needed to rent part of it. The seminar was to help people with their sexual addictions or fetishes and to offer private and very discreet therapy sessions to suit their individual needs. For this week, Gayle arranged sessions for Arthur, Tim, Greg, and Sarah.

Arthur was in his middle fifties, a bachelor who just happened to live in an apartment below Gayle. He was prim, almost effeminate with an addiction to consuming semen, and not just his own. He was not gay so he did not date men, and was not comfortable dating women because most would not understand. He had never used a prostitute because it was male semen he craved. And so, at certain times, Gale would call Arthur, as she did this particular evening.

“Arthur? Hi, it’s Gayle. Listen, I have a little problem that you might want to help me with.”

“Gayle! Always glad to hear from you. How can I help?”

“Well, I’ve just entertained a gentleman caller and he has left me with a really big wet mess. Would you be willing to come up, right away, and clean it up for me?”

“Of course! I’ll be right there!” he answered. She could hear his excitement over the phone.

“Thanks, and no need to knock, just come on in,” she said.

When he entered her apartment he was barefoot and wearing only pajama bottoms. Gayle giggled out loud because he looked silly, wearing Superman pajamas, something like a child would wear.

“Okay, Superman, fly your ass over here and lie on the couch; it’s dripping out of me.”

Gayle moved so Arthur could lie down on his back on the sofa. She shimmied out of her skirt and knelt straddling his head. As soon as she settled her pussy on his face, Arthur closed his eyes in ecstasy and drove his tongue into her. She watched the contentment on his face as he slurped his reward and reamed her pussy with his tongue for all he could find.

Gayle happened to look back and saw that Arthur had pulled his cock free of the pajamas and was masturbating as he ate her out. “Don’t come yet,” she warned. He opened his eyes and stopped stroking his cock. Gayle slid down his body and teased the tip of his cock with her pussy lips.

“Would you like something extra for dessert?” she asked playfully.

“Oh, God, yes, and thank you, Miss Gayle, you’re such a Goddess!”

Gayle eased her pussy down over his shaft and sat upright, jerking her hips back and forth. It took less than five minutes and Arthur moaned, grabbing Gayle’s legs and bucking his cock up into her as he came. Gayle could feel it, but it was nothing like the Major had done. When Arthur caught his breath, Gayle moved back up over his face. He was ecstatic, moaning “Oh my God, oh My God…”

She sat on his hungry mouth again and rubbed her clit. Watching a man eat his own cum out of her and rubbing her clit at the same time was her favorite way to masturbate. She came and let Arthur enjoy the mixture of juices until she had decided that he had enough. She let him up and he kissed her hand, thanking her profusely.

“Please, please, Miss Gayle, call me anytime to do this for you, please?”

“You can count on it, Arthur,” answered Gayle.

She loved her life.

 

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments