Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby K (part 4 of 8)

"Pain and pleasure."

10
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Baby K learns about retribution."

Chapter 7: Retribution

=

Sometime in the wee small hours, I half-woke. Time? I had no idea in the total darkness, no timepiece, no phone. Just me in my maid’s room.

Clutched in my hand was a memory of yesterday; Mummy’s soiled panties. I sniffed them, and the connection between my nose and pussy was instant. My other hand slid down my front and under the hem of my nightie, quickly finding my mound. I spread two fingers and rubbed either side of my clit.

I held the panties against my face. My sleepy, involuntary reaction was to open my mouth and push the material inside. As my mouth filled, I was taken back to the bathroom some eighteen hours earlier. Every scrap went in. I was nearly suffocating, but my need overcame my anxiety. The thought of the stains she had left for me drove my fingers faster and faster until my climax came. My body convulsed, arched under the bedclothes, head and ankles in contact, nothing in between. I screamed into the gagging panties, reliving the past in my mind.

My need was satisfied, so I gently pulled out the gag but kept the damp panties scrunched in my hand as I rolled over and dropped back into a deep slumber.

=

"Wake up, Baby!"

I yawned and rolled over. Baaba stood by my door, his maid’s outfit fresh and smart. I glanced at his legs, covered in black nylon but very shapely. I wondered about running my hands up those stockings to find his naked flesh above and then explore the bulge in his panties. A pleasant prospect to savour.

"Thanks, Baaba. I wondered how you get up in the morning without an alarm."

"My seniority has some privileges! Come on now; we’ve got work to do for breakfast."

"OK."

I got out of bed, rushed around, and put on my fresh maid’s costume. I admired myself in the mirror, quickly tidied my bed, and carefully hid Mummy’s panties under the pillow.

I rushed into the kitchen. Baaba was bending over the cooker. Mummy stood in the middle of the room.

"Chain time, Baby."

I went over to her, then tipped my head back so she could fasten it to my collar. I caught a whiff of her perfume, another reminder of yesterday’s pleasures. When it was fixed, she gave the chain a sharp jerk, and then her eyes locked onto mine. It wasn’t a friendly look; there was something a little bit vicious there. I felt something had changed overnight, but I was at a loss to know why or how. Mummy then bent down and fitted my wrist cuffs and chains before dismissing me curtly.

"Get to work, Baby."

Breakfast went smoothly. After the meal, I was tidying the dining table when Mummy entered.

"Daddy wants to see you in his office."

Cold and impersonal, that was my thought. Anyway, I dutifully followed her to the office. Mummy knocked on the door and opened it before she stepped into the opening.

"Baby for you, Daddy."

She stepped back into the hallway and waved me in. I stood in the middle of the open floor, then heard the door close behind me.

Daddy swivelled his chair halfway, then pushed it back. I had a clear view of him, the desk, and the computer monitor sitting on it. The screen was blank, except for what looked like a file name at the bottom left. Daddy didn’t look happy; actually, it was the reverse; he looked positively cross.

"Baby, you need to see this."

I saw his finger flex on the mouse under his hand, and the screen came alive with a moving, monochrome image. I gasped because it was me in bed, in the dark, masturbating with Mummy’s panties in my mouth.

"I’m very sorry, Daddy."

"Sorry, won’t hack it. You took Mummy’s soiled underwear and used it as a fetish for your pleasure when you thought no one would know. My camera, as you can see, has an infrared mode. You cannot hide your disobedience."

At this stage, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Please, Daddy; I’m so sorry, Daddy; I know I am a disobedient, useless slut. Please forgive me. I want to be good, but I’m nothing more than a raving nymphomaniac. Please, Daddy. Please forgive me."

"You will be punished, and it will be hard."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you; please punish me. I deserve it; I’m a low-life useless slut."

"Exactly, Baby. Come with me."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Snivelling, I followed him up the stairs. We entered the room opposite mine. Inside, it was dark; the only light came from the doorway, but in the middle, I could see a mattress on the floor. On top of this was a box with a rounded top, and sticking up from there was something that looked like a dildo.

"Strip off everything, Baby. I want you naked as the day you were born."

He released my wrist cuff chain, letting it dangle in front of me as I stripped.

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

My nice maid’s costume lay in a heap. I stood quietly, my tears dried by my curiosity. Daddy was by the box and seemed to be rubbing something onto the dildo. Then he turned to me.

"Open your legs; I need to lube your cunt."

I complied and watched him load the gel on his fingers, push them between my pussy lips, and then work his way into my hole. The gel was cold, plus I was dry, so it wasn’t a very comfortable experience. Eventually, he was satisfied and stood up.

"Bend over and touch your toes."

This time, his fingers entered my anus. He worked the cold gel both inside and around my hole. Then I felt him pushing, and something hard slipped inside.

"I’m going to inflate a plug; it won’t hurt."

Sure enough, I felt whatever was inside me getting larger. The walls of my canal were being pushed out. Daddy was right; there was no pain, just a feeling of fullness.

"Right, Baby. You go and sit on the machine, take your time, and get that plastic cock nicely embedded in your cunt."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

So I sat on it very carefully, letting the shaft penetrate me slowly until it was deep inside. Then, kneeling and supporting myself on my arms, I fucked it gently until the movement was natural and easy.

"I’m ready, Daddy."

"Sit upright and raise your arms over your head."

I felt him grab a wrist, snap something around it, and repeat on the other side. I realised there was a grab bar next to each hand, so I wrapped my fingers around it.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I watched as he moved to one side to turn a handle. My arms stretched out tight. Then he knelt beside me and strapped leather belts around my thighs before reconnecting the loose chain to my cuffs. There would be no escape route for me.

"Now, Baby, your punishment will start soon. You may think it’s not hurting at first, but I assure you it will later. I suggest you keep track of the number of orgasms you have; it’ll help pass the time."

With that, he left the room, closing the door behind him. I was in a pitch-black room, impaled on some sort of dildo with a balloon up my anus. What’s not to like?

I sensed a low vibration coming from the box. It seemed to be centred on my clit and was very pleasant. The intensity of the vibrations and noise increased; I felt the start of arousal and thought, "If this was punishment, bring on more!"

I sat there, astride the box, squirming as my pleasure mounted. The cum was quite intense; my body shook and rocked as much as the straps and shackles would allow. As the orgasm died away, the vibrations subsided with it until there was just a gentle background murmur, seemingly keeping my clit sensitised without setting me off again. "Number one," I thought, "bring on number two!"

After a while, I felt the vibrations start again; this time they increased much faster, and the machine sounded like a swarm of bees. My clit was ready, and the route to heaven was much shorter. "Number two!"

There was quite a long break before the machine ramped up again. I was ready for it, needing another release. But there seemed to be a distinct levelling off. Then I felt the dildo rotating and pumping inside me, a very novel fuck, but also very pleasurable. It sped up, faster and faster, until I came again, different this time, but my body liked it! "Number three."

I sat there quietly, appreciating another long gap with no action. I also realised the darkness was not total. Some light was coming from under the door and around a shuttered window. There was enough to make out the size of the room, but there was no detail, just a blur of dark grey and black.

The quietness ended with a sudden, awful pain in my lower body; it seemed to run from my anus to my pussy. I screamed and rocked around, and hearing my response to agony like that made it even more horrible. The pain came in waves; it seemed my body was pulsating in sequence with some invisible stimulation.

I shouted, "Oh, God, please stop; I can’t take this!" and repeated it over and over. But there were no ears to hear me; my panic was terrible and all-consuming.

As suddenly as it started, the painful pulsing stopped, and I relaxed. All I could hear was my laboured breathing and my lungs straining to cope with my internal turmoil.

Then the vibrations restarted, the dildo resumed twirling, and my pain was replaced by mounting pleasure. Again, the machine buzzed like bees; again, I followed the path to orgasm; again, my body jerked and twisted in cumulation. "Number four."

baabymel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
baabymel

Time and orgasms passed. I lost any sense of the passage of time; the only thing that mattered was having another set of convulsions. Interwoven with pleasure were periods of terrible pain, but I looked at these as the price I had to pay for multiple orgasms. Number twelve came, and then I was in the teens: thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. I lapped them all up.

Somewhere between sixteen and twenty, something changed. Slowly but surely, I received less reward with each cum. My body still jerked and convulsed, but the vibrations in my clitoral area became uncomfortable. It seemed unable to respond to my needs. I felt like a marathon runner approaching the forty-kilometre mark.

At around number twenty-three, the stimulation became utterly painful; there was no pleasure at all, but the orgasms kept coming. The periods of pulsating pain merged with convulsions; my whole being was subsumed into pain. I finally understood Daddy’s last words to me.

I remember crying, the tears streaming down my face while I howled in agony. I had no notion as to how long this punishment had taken or how long it would last. I was desperate.

"Please stop; I can’t take any more; I’m sorry, Daddy, truly sorry."

Enduring pain was the last memory of my punishment.

=

My next memory was waking up in bed with a soft, wet feeling on my face.

"Poor Baby, poor, poor, Baby. I’m here."

The voice was familiar but in a different tone than usual. I reached up to discover a cold, wet flannel over my eyes, then pushed it away to see Baaba sitting beside me with a concerned look on his face.

"What’s happened? How did I get back here? Why are you here? They will punish us; get out before they notice Baaba!"

"Don’t worry, Baby; the camera is off, and I’m here with their permission. You passed out, and Daddy took you out of the punishment room."

I looked at him closely and saw the concern in his eyes, but I sensed something else I didn’t know.

"I’ve got news for you, Baby. You are a champion sub, the best. You were in that room for over three hours before you passed out. Daddy says that’s more than any sub ever, and most have screamed to get out in less than an hour."

"I don’t feel like a champ; I'm just shattered and sore."

He grinned at me.

"Daddy was very impressed!"

I reached over and took his hand; it felt warm and comforting.

"Baaba, who are you? Are you really a chef?"

He leaned close to me and said, "Andrew, my friends call me Drew, and I am a chef."

"Hello, Drew, I’m Kathleen; my friends call me Kathy."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him closer, and lifted my head to touch our lips in a gentle, chaste kiss before sinking back onto the mattress. Our eyes locked. I lay here raking in his features while our link held fast.

"You’re obviously feeling better now, so I’m off to go back to work. Have a shower, get dressed, and go downstairs to see Daddy in his study when you're ready. And don’t call me Drew when they are around. We will both be severely punished. Once is enough!"

He bent down to brush his lips over mine, then stood and walked out.

I staggered into the ensuite, and a long shower revived my flagging body. Afterwards, I found my costume neatly folded in the wardrobe and dressed to meet Daddy for the second time. My collar was still around my neck, but its chain and wrist restraints were missing. I walked down the stairs, feeling both elated and nervous.

In the hall, I turned to the study door, then knocked and heard Daddy’s voice from within: "Enter."

They were both there, broad smiles on their faces. Mummy came to me, put her arms around me, and hugged me tight before stepping aside to give me a clear view of Daddy in his chair.

"Congratulations, Baby! You are our champion sub! Now have a look at this."

He turned to the desk and fiddled with the keyboard before the monitor screen came alive with me on that infernal vibrating device.

I watched myself pleading for release and crying in agony. I saw my body judder and flex in pain. Inside, I felt a surge of pleasure. I could not understand why I was aroused by my own torture. Perhaps submission is more complex than I thought.

The clip ended when I slumped forward, and my head lolled around a bit before everything was still.

"That’s when you passed out; we got you out straightaway and back to bed."

Daddy looked at me kindly.

"You were impressive in your fortitude; we’ve found most of our naughty subs have caved in with the first pain. You had an electrode in your anus and another in your vagina. The electrical charge between the two caused the severe pain you felt."

I nodded and waited.

"Your rewards are to get the same privileges as Baaba, but you are still a worthless sub."

Then Daddy led me upstairs. We passed by my room, and then he opened a door further down the hallway, opposite Baaba’s room.

"Your new room, Baby."

I walked in to find a light and airy space, a deep pile carpet on the floor, opening windows framed by curtains, a double bed, a dressing table, and a much more homely feeling. I stood looking out of the window at the same view, but without any feeling of claustrophobia.

I turned around to see a television monitor on the wall, and my surprise was noticed by Daddy.

"You have all the Freeview channels, plus some very private ones. You can also use it to set a morning alarm."

He took a remote control from his pocket and pointed it at the screen. In a few seconds, it lit up to show a menu, with a selector for the television channels and several more below marked ‘Baby K’ followed by a number. Daddy moved the cursor down to number one, and then the screen changed to show my old room, with me standing in front of the wall mirror admiring my new maid’s costume. There was an obvious cut as the shot changed to show me sitting on the bed, then lying down. I watched my hand drift into those lovely maroon panties and start to frig myself.

"When you leave, we will give you a copy of all your adventures. We normally wipe the original files, but if there’s something special, we will ask your permission to keep it."

I was mesmerised by the on-screen action, and watching myself orgasm was just so sexy. I felt a frisson between my legs, and I knew I was becoming aroused despite the soreness inside from my punishment. Then the scene changed again. I watched Mummy thrash me with her paddle, my first punishment.

It was too much; I turned to Daddy, dropped onto my knees, and buried my face in the front of his trousers. I shook my head from side to side, enjoying the smell of him and the sensation of his cock hardening inside.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you so much."

My hands, resting on his thighs, slid across to find the zip, and then I groped around to find the way around his pants to grasp his erect shaft. I tugged and pulled it out into the open air, then leaned forward again and took the whole length into my mouth. Delicious! I bobbed back and forth, speeding up as his desire grew.

Daddy’s hands grasped the back of my head, forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside my mouth. Gagging on every stroke and recovering in the scant seconds between, I was immersed in my service to Daddy’s needs, and my clit throbbed with desire. I wanted, nay needed, to cum with him.

Deep in my crotch, my fingers were working their magic, but everything depended on timing. I kept coming to the edge before lifting my fingers off, and then as my volcano subsided, I started again. I knew when he was close because his urgency was transmitted to the shaft thrusting deep inside me. Grunts and groans increased in volume, and I let rip with my fingers. Somehow I got it just right; his juice flooded my mouth at exactly the time my body jerked in orgasm.

Was it the best orgasm ever for me? An almost unique combination of taste, smell, and pleasure sipped through my brain. If I could have frozen that moment and put it in a bottle to experience again, I would have, but a lingering memory is all I have.

I licked him clean; every drop of his cum went in my mouth and down my throat. Finally, I tucked his soft cock back in his pants, zipped up his trousers, and prostrated myself in front of my perfect Daddy.

"Thank you, Daddy. I hope my service was satisfactory."

"Thank you, Baby K. Much more than satisfactory. Now go to the kitchen and resume your duties."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

Then he turned around and left my room. I lay there for quite a while, staring down my outstretched arms at the space where he had been standing and savouring my memory of a perfect simultaneous cum.

The remainder of the day passed quickly; after all, a maid's work is never done. In the evening, alone in my nice bedroom, I watched a police drama on TV, desperate not to view my erotic sessions in case I was tempted to masturbate again and suffer more punishment. Late on, I set the alarm and snuggled down, feeling the dying soreness in my cunt and anus, a last reminder of the punishment room, before I fell into a deep sleep.

=

In the next part, Baby K learns about trust.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors