Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby K (Part 6 of 8)

"Baby K sees the web of fear."

8
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Chapter 9: The Web of Fear

=

"Wake up, Baby."

I heard the call far away, disturbing my dreamless sleep. Gradually, I surfaced and opened my eyes to see Babaa looking lovingly at me.

"Daddy wants us to go down to his office when you’re awake."

I sat up, my mind groggy from sleep, and cuddled into his warmth.

"Come on, Baby, we need to go down. Get up, have a wash, and freshen up."

I staggered into the ensuite, doused my face in cool water, brushed my hair, which seemed stiff and knotted, into some form of neatness, and then straightened up my maid outfit.

"OK, let’s go."

=

Downstairs, in the office, Daddy sat at his desk.

"Sit down, babes; we need to talk."

Nothing like this had happened previously. Normally, we stood while Daddy gave us instructions or admonished our behaviour.

Two chairs, not usually in the room, faced his desk. We took one each.

"Mummy broke the code between sub and dom; your relationship with us depends on trust. It is very important for you to feel safe with us when you are unable to control your own safety. So, as part of the healing process, you are to accompany me to the punishment room where Mummy is going to apologise and suffer a terrifying ordeal, her worst nightmare come true, as part of her penance."

Daddy stood up and motioned for us to leave the office. We paraded up the stairs with Daddy in the lead. I felt nervous for Mummy, as I was sure her ordeal would be terrible, but after my near drowning, I also felt she deserved everything that was going to be done to her.

The three of us walked into the punishment room, this time well-lit, and I could see the walls were lined with wood frames, bars, and even a huge cross. Mummy was sitting tied to a section of bars about a metre off the floor. Her legs angled apart and stuck out on two planks that made a sort of chair; ropes bound her ankles and calves to the wood. Her arms stretched out horizontally, tied to the bars at her wrists and shoulders. She was completely naked, her sex wide open to our view, but there was nothing sexual about her demeanour.

In front of Mummy, on the floor, was an open laptop; its screen was a blank grey. Daddy turned to us.

"I have not had much time to set this up, so everything is a bit improvised; however, I think she is in for a very rough ride. We have been married a long time, and one of the consequences is that you know your partner's weaknesses. Normally you protect one another from anyone outside who tries to undermine or exploit your lover, but today I am using that knowledge against her."

He then turned to Mummy.

"Apologise, slut."

I was shocked by his words; I was the slut, not her.

"Baby, I am truly sorry; what I did is unforgivable, but I need your forgiveness. If only I could turn the clock back, I would. Sorry, Baby, so sorry."

Tears were streaming down the surface of her face. She looked terrified as well; perhaps she knew of Daddy’s plans.

"I will forgive you, Mummy. I love you, but I need to trust you."

She nodded toward me.

"I deserve my punishment."

Daddy bent down and picked up an object from the floor below her leg supports, turned to Mummy, and said, "Open wide, darling."

I watched him push a metal frame into her wide-open mouth, then pass some attached straps around her head before clipping the ends together. It looked very tight and very uncomfortable, and Mummy appeared grotesque with her red lips distorted into a circular hole.

Then Daddy took a small controller out of his pocket and pointed it at the laptop. The screen was filled with an image of a Tarantula spider crawling along a large leaf. Mummy shuddered and twisted against her bonds, and saliva drooled out of her open mouth.

Daddy motioned for us to leave the room. Babaa ushered me out into the hallway, then Daddy came out too, and as he closed the door, he put one hand behind the frame and switched off the lights. From inside came the sound of wailing, a keening of fear and despair.

"You two, go to your rooms and relax; I have to tend to Mummy; she’ll be an emotional wreck for hours after this. Her arachnophobia runs really deep, something that goes back to when she was a little girl. You’ll need to prepare dinner, but nothing else today."

Daddy disappeared into the punishment room, and Mummy’s wailing increased again as she saw the light flood through the door. We stood in the hallway, listening to her muted cries through the now-closed door.

"Come with me, Drew."

I took his hand and pulled him towards my room, keeping the link between us as I went in. Inside, I grabbed his waist and pulled him into my body.

"Cuddle me, Drew; I need your love."

We stood there a while, swaying lightly on the spot. Then I let go of his waist and put my hands behind his neck, pulling him down onto my lips. I forced my tongue into his mouth, seeking his, and we stayed there, deep kissing, lost in our love until he backed off.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

"I’m sorry, Kathy, but I have to stop. My cage hurts when I get hard; it’s got spikes on the frame to control my urges. I looked down and lifted his little skirt. Underneath were a pair of tiny black panties with a bulging front. I pulled the waistband down to see for the first time his engorged cock, which was straining at the boundary of the cage, with red pinpricks in the flesh where the invisible spikes had previously tortured him.

"Oh, I’m so sorry, Drew; I didn’t know about this. Come and sit on the bed with me; we’ll just hold hands, and I promise to control my passion."

So we sat there quietly, talking about ourselves and getting to know each other’s lives. It was very intimate, but I was very careful not to invoke another hardening in his cage.

I had wondered about Babaa from the start. I knew he thought himself a pain slut, but that was all. He had short, light brown hair, no beard or ‘tache, and no visible tattoos. He looked so inoffensive and unassuming that a girl might think him gay, but his reaction to my approach showed he was definitely a straight man.

"Do you like dressing as a maid, Drew?"

"It’s what Daddy wants me to do, so I like it. Just like you, I need to please him. I have to please him. That’s why I’m here; I love submission, and I enjoy the pain they inflict on me."

I nodded and let him go on.

"Kathy, if we have a relationship after we leave here, I will still need submission and pain. Will you be able to meet my needs or let me come here for Mummy and Daddy to satisfy me?"

I thought carefully about this, but there was no choice. I took my hand away from his and spoke, nay, commanded, my love.

"Get off my bed, slut!"

He looked shocked and obeyed instantly.

"Stand over there!" I pointed across the room.

"Down on your knees!"

"Hands on your head!"

I looked at him in his pretty little maid's outfit, the bra stuffed with tissues to give him boobs, and black stockings outlining his gorgeous legs. My heart was full of love, and I knew I could dominate him easily, but would I be able to hurt him in pursuit of his needs? That was not something I could answer.

I got up and walked across to stand in front of him. His face was in line with my pubic bone. I lifted my skirt, dropped it over him, then grasped the back of his head and pulled him into my body, grinding my hips against his face.

"I am now your mistress; you must call me mistress when we play."

"Yes, mistress."

"Are you getting hard?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Does your cage hurt?"

"Yes, mistress."

"My clitty is hard too, so I am going to grind myself to orgasm on your face. Enjoy your pain, slut."

"Yes, mistress."

So I enjoyed my mounting pleasure, pushing onto him harder and harder, climbing towards my cum. It hit hard; my hips flexed and thrust, but I stayed standing by holding onto his head. It was my sex toy, a tool for my pleasure.

One cum is never enough, so I did it again, twice more, ignoring the muffed groans from under my skirt.

"Is your cage hurting you, slut?"

"Yes, mistress, it hurts a lot."

I stepped back from him.

"Stand up, slut, and keep your hands on your head."

He struggled to his feet in front of me. I reached out with one hand and let it slide under the hem of his skirt before working its way into his panties. I grasped the cage and wanked it hard for about ten seconds. His face crumpled in pain; tears ran down his cheeks, and I knew, despite my submissive character, that I could both dominate and hurt my new love.

I extracted my hand from his clothes, retreated to my bed, and sat down.

"You are no longer my slut; I am just another submissive maid like you, but in the future, you will obey me whenever I ask. I’m sorry to have hurt you, but it was the only way for me to discover if I could hurt someone I love. Now come and sit with me and hold my hand."

I thought for a moment, "Drew, I want to swap phone numbers for when we have left here. Would you like that?

"Yes, Kathy, I really would like to do it."

We sat quietly, teaching each other the numbers, constantly repeating and practising.

And so, content with each other's company, we remained until it was time to go down and prepare dinner for Mummy and Daddy.

There was a strange feeling about dinner. Mummy and Daddy were both very subdued; I served quietly and efficiently. After having coffee, they disappeared upstairs quickly, not hanging around to chat with us like the preceding days. I wondered whether this would carry over tomorrow and asked Babaa in the kitchen. He shrugged his shoulders, really not caring one way or the other.

=

In the next part, Baby K forgives and enjoys playing with Mummy.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors