Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Diary

"Things unfurl rapidly when I discover what she feels about our sex life"

13
7 Comments 7
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
We were having coffee after dinner when she excused herself, with a wink, to visit the restroom. For no particular reason, I glanced at her open purse lying on the table and noticed the small pink book that said “Diary” on the cover. I sheepishly pulled it out and fanned the pages to browse its contents. My heart nearly stopped beating when I read the latest entry:

"Dear Diary,

I’m going out with him again this week and it is so bitter sweet. Such a sweet, generous man, but one who is very troubled in his personal life and sexually inadequate unless he is dominated. I’m surprised that some woman has not recognized this in him and taken advantage.

He has some unusual, although exciting and pleasurable fetishes. I have no trouble accommodating him and two months ago, over dinner, he and I agreed to meet secretly for sex on a regular basis. We discussed our individual needs, and we agreed on three options. Having done so has greatly improved our relationship.

Option one means his fantasies will be met, in the sequence he wants. This means he will enjoy the anticipation as the night proceeds. It involves some foreplay, lots of oral sex and/or fucking for me, and orgasms as I want them. It also means that I will repeatedly tease and use his cock, but deny him an orgasm until the end of the night after all else has transpired. No words will be spoken unless I am teasing his cock or telling him that he may come. He outlined this option and I agreed to it.

For option two we jointly agreed that all his fantasies will occur, but that I am free to alter the sequence if I choose to do so. He likes this one better than the first, as do I, because it gives me options to assert some control over his wishes. For instance, in option one I “make” him lick and suck my breasts for a long time, which is something I like. It also stipulates that although I am to tease his cock and take him to the edge frequently, I do not let him or make him come until we are finished performing everything else on the list.

But in option two, I can masturbate him, milk him until he can’t come anymore, and spray it all over my breasts. Then I can make him lick and suck them for a long time. It excites me more to make him do something with which he is not entirely comfortable - like eating his own cum.

The third option, my favorite because I drafted it with my rules, states that I will indulge him with one of his fantasies, but I can also make him do anything else I want, for as long as I want. I totally dominate his time with me, and there is no guarantee that he will be allowed to come at all during the night. He agreed to this although it drives him crazy with lust. I enjoy that. I also can speak whenever I want but he cannot.

The option we use is determined by chance. Once we are alone and naked, he or I roll a die until either a one, two, or three appears. We proceed accordingly. So far, we have followed option one except last week when we both got to enjoy option two.

It’s all a game for me, but it’s important to him as his only means of real sexual satisfaction. Considering how well it now suits our individual needs, I’m sorry that I remarried someone else after divorcing him.”

**********

The last part that I read made my heart drop in my chest and I quickly stuffed the diary back into her purse. Somehow during our brief marriage, the communication and understanding of our sexual desires and needs was never established, and she had left me for another man. I never understood until now why she chose the diminutive, quiet, seemingly timid man over me.

When she returned to the table she was also carrying a large plastic bag. We left the restaurant and went to our usual hotel and booked a room. Sex in a different environment than home was always more exciting for me.

As has been the custom, we undressed unceremoniously by the bed and were soon ready. I let her roll the die on the nightstand; it came up a five. Then I rolled it and it came up a three. Her face was beaming with approval and excitement when I looked at her.

“So be it,” I said, which would possibly be the last words I utter for a long time during the night.

“My choice of fun from option one tonight will be face sitting, eventually,” she said with authority.

She gestured for me to sit on the floor. She knows I like a submissive position and she enjoyed standing over me. She spread her legs enough for me to shuffle under her and I sat passively as she bent her knees, lowering her crotch to my eager face.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

I closed my eyes and breathed in her essence and my already erect cock stiffened even more.

I extended my tongue and she opened her labia with her fingers and rubbed her clit across my tongue. When she finally eased her pussy over the tip of my tongue, I was treated to a taste of her arousal. I tongue fucked her and lapped at her wetness until she touched my head, urging my attention to her clit.

Swabbing it with my tongue brought soft moans from her, and she slipped one leg over my shoulder, resting one hand on the back of my head for support and to keep me in place. It took several wonderful moments before she came, and then slipped her leg off me.

She turned around and bent over, leaning on the bed. I rose to my knees, spread her buttocks with my hands and drove my face into the dark warmth of her gorgeous ass. I lapped at her rim briefly but she reached back and slapped my head. Wrong assumption on my part.

Standing behind her, I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and grabbed her hips, waiting. She seemed to enjoy feeling my cock at the ready, teasing her entrance, knowing I would plow into her at any moment. And I did. The humiliation and embarrassment I had felt from reading her diary eased into a controlled rage and I sunk my cock into her swiftly.

“Ah, yes…” she hissed between clenched teeth.

Holding her hips, I thrust into her again and again until my legs grew tired. Her constant moans did not divulge any orgasms but as I grew close to my own, I slowed down and she realized why. I pulled free from her and stepped back. She went to where she had left her purse and clothing and returned with the large bag she had brought with her.

She pulled out a large satin sheet and spread it on the floor. She gestured for me to sit in the middle of it, which I did. Then she put a foot on my shoulder and pushed me gently down onto my back.

She knelt down, her legs straddling my head and my heart began beating with anticipation. I get the most satisfaction from a woman sitting on my face, and I hoped that she would stay up there for a long time. When she finally settled in place, her wet pubic hairs nestled against my mouth, she spoke.

“I have a new fetish, and it’s as important to me as your fantasies are to you. If you go along and cooperate, I may consider remarrying you so we can enjoy sex all the time as we have the past two months.”

I blinked silently, waiting to hear what she had in mind.

“I’m into pee play now,” she continued. “I’m going to let you lick me until I have to pee, which I most certainly will have to do when I come again. When I come, pee will follow quickly. Begin masturbating as soon as you taste my pee. Swallow what you will but be prepared to come as soon as the flow stops. Do you understand how important this is to me? Blink twice for yes,” she said.

Instinctively I blinked, not because I wanted to participate, but from the shock and surprise of what she was proposing. She immediately pressed down against me, her legs coming together, her thighs kissing my cheeks and my tongue flicked across her clit. I worked her with my tongue just as she likes and then sucked just at the right moment. She came, grinding down on me as I knew she would. My cock was on fire.

Within a few seconds, she lifted up just enough to allow space for me to breathe under her, and I felt a few warm salty drops hit my lips. I grabbed my aching cock and stroked it, already dangerously close to coming. Then a flood of her warm pee washed over my nose, mouth and chin. I pumped my cock furiously, choking on a harsh mouthful.

She slipped a hand down and began rubbing her clit in little circles, moaning, “Tongue fuck, tongue fuck!”

As soon as the flow eased and stopped, I drove my tongue up into her and she sat down on my chin, full force. My cock exploded, sending ropes of my cum into the air and landing on my stomach.

I sucked at her labia and pubic hairs like a madman, grunting as I enjoyed my orgasm, and she came again, pulling at my head with her free hand as her thighs crushed my face. When her lust and subsided and she joined me, laying in a small puddle of her pee on the satin sheet.

“Now THAT was an INTENSE orgasm!” she gushed.

I lay there, contemplating what had transpired. My face wet and a new taste in my mouth, I uttered, “I think we need to revise option three.”

Published 
Written by Orallee69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments