Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matthew Fucks His Mother-In-Law's Arse

"Matthew again pays his MIL's arse some attention and this time fucks it"

32
6 Comments 6
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was difficult for Elizabeth and her son-in-law Matthew because they both longed to get together again for more sexual action, concentrating on Elizabeth's large and shapely backside, but they did not want to raise the suspicions of Matthew's wife and Elizabeth's daughter, Kate.

Although Kate and Matthew were not too happy with each other at the time, Kate noticed but did not understand a change in her husband, they visited Elizabeth and her husband Stanley together on a Saturday.

Elizabeth would tease Matthew by pointing her bottom, which was in trousers, in his direction at every opportunity and she would then smirk at the obvious, to her; discomfort that she was causing in Matthew's trousers.

When Elizabeth took the four cups and some plates into the kitchen to wash up, Matthew followed her to assist and that was not out of the ordinary, "I will help you with those Elizabeth," he announced just as he had several times before.

"Thank you, Matthew," she replied with a tinge of excitement because it meant that she and the man that had recently fucked her would be alone in the kitchen.

"You keep showing me your bum on purpose, don't you?" he said once they arrived at the sink.

"Of course, you can touch it now if you want," replied Elizabeth as she put the crockery down and twisted her hips towards Matthew.

Matthew ran his hand over her buttocks and both he and Elizabeth were turned on, "I have got to see your bare arse again soon," stated Matthew.

"Yes, we must get something sorted, I fancy some more of that ass worship thing that you did," replied Elizabeth.

They did the washing up and Matthew did a bit more arse caressing before they decided that they had better get back to Kate and Stanley. On the return journey to where Kate and Stanley were sat both Elizabeth and Matthew knew that they needed to be with each other in private very soon.

A bit later in the visit and with Stanley having announced that he was shortly going to be away for three days golfing with friends and now having left the room, Elizabeth said to her daughter, "I hope you do not mind me making use of your husband," and Matthew almost choked wondering where Elizabeth was going with this.

"No, it is good that we can help you in some way because you have been good to us," replied Kate not knowing exactly what her mother was talking about.

"That's good because if Matthew does not mind and you don't mind I would like him to call around again the day after tomorrow," said Elizabeth trying to keep a straight face knowing that her conversation was tying Matthew in knots.

Kate did not link that request to the fact that her father had just announced that he would not be there and she answered, "It is fine with me, is it alright with you, Matthew?"

Matthew thought that he would retaliate a little bit with Elizabeth and replied, "Not sure if I can come around that day but if not, the day after would be okay."

His and Elizabeth's eyes met and there was a smirk between the two of them as they had just arranged to be alone together with Kate's blessing.

Two days later Kate walked to where Matthew was working on his laptop, mobile in hand, "Mother wants to know if you are going around today or not?" she asked her husband.

Although he was and had been longing to get to see Elizabeth he thought it best to play it cool, "Well I have got work to do on here but I suppose that can wait, tell her that I will be there in about half an hour," Matthew told his wife.
 

Matthew arrived at Elizabeth's house as promised, "Pretending that you did not really want to be here indeed," she laughed as she opened the door and they snogged.

"We do not want Kate thinking that I actually like coming here do we?" laughed Matthew after they finished kissing.

"Do you like coming here then Matthew?" giggled Elizabeth as she groped his hard cock in his trousers.

"I think my erection tells you that I do, don't you think?" said Matthew as he fondled the now turned around Elizabeth's backside.

"I want your face in my backside again today, that was sensational the other day," said Elizabeth as they made their way up the stairs.

Today she was wearing green trousers which, as with most of her clothing, were tight across her arse and Matthew pressed against her with hands and cock as they stood still in the bedroom.
 

"So you want me to eat arse today then do you?" said Matthew as he reached around Elizabeth and cupped her tits.

"Yes please, your tongue in my butt crack really sent me wild," confirmed Elizabeth as she pushed her arse back against her son-in-law.

"Okay, we had better have these off to start with," said Matthew as he pulled Elizabeth's trousers down and she stepped out of them. Matthew caressed her knicker-covered buttocks before standing up and taking off his own trousers and underpants.

Elizabeth stroked his erection for a moment and said, "I wonder where your spunk will be going today, have you ever fucked a woman in the arse?"

"No, I haven't, you know that Kate does not even like me touching her bum and no girls before her were interested, have you taken a cock in your arse Elizabeth?" said Matthew.

"No, but I have been looking at videos with women taking it, perhaps we could try?" said Elizabeth although she did not sound all that enthusiastic.

"Maybe, but first I want to do some arse licking, please lay on your front on the bed," said Matthew.

Elizabeth did so and Matthew kissed his way up her legs until his face was at her knickers covered backside, "Lift up," he said as he got his hands under the top of her knickers and she raised her middle so that he could drag them down and off.

Matthew now gazed at his mother-in-law's bottom and she moaned as he gently ran a finger over her buttocks and then, equally gently, up and down her arse crack.

He decided that now was a good time to start work with his lips and tongue and he kissed all over Elizabeth's buttocks as she giggled and swayed from side to side. She opened her legs a bit and her damp pussy was on display.

Matthew then used his fingers to spread Elizabeth's arse cheeks and started licking in between them making Elizabeth groan and twist in increasing pleasure. Matthew did that for a little longer before saying, "Stick your bum in the air please Elizabeth," and she happily brought her knees up to that her lower half was much higher than her upper half.

Matthew then started some serious crack licking and then had Elizabeth shouting as his tongue at her anus had her approaching orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck," she groaned as Matthew licked all around her arse hole and she came making her thighs wet.

Matthew kept licking and Elizabeth kept cumming as he got his head deeper in between her cheeks.

Elizabeth was trembling with pleasure as she got her second session of having her arse worshipped and Matthew kept her at the very high level of excitement although his rock-hard cock was needing some sort of attention soon.

"Fuck, that was good," said Elizabeth before she collapsed on the bed and Matthew looked at her body heaving with her breathing as she slowly recovered from her multiple orgasms.
 

Khatheen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Khatheen

"Do you want to try fucking my arse?" Elizabeth asked after a while.

"We can try if you want," said Matthew who was just needing to ejaculate somewhere and soon.

"I think they put lubrication on, I will see what I have got in the bathroom," said Elizabeth as she got off the bed and Matthew looked at the arse that he had just eaten and was now going to attempt to fuck.

Elizabeth came back with a jar of jelly and dipped her fingers in and spread a large dollop of it around and inside her arse hole. She then got another dollop and smeared it on Matthew's erection but she got dangerously close to making him shoot there and then.

Elizabeth got back on the bed, arse in the air, and Matthew got behind her, "Tell me if it hurts you," he said with concern.

"Oh yes, I will but if you take it slowly it should be okay," replied Elizabeth who gave a little arse shake as encouragement.

Matthew held his cock against Elizabeth's anus and put a bit of pressure on it. Nothing seemed to be happening but a slightly greater amount of pressure seemed to have Elizabeth's arse hole start to open up, "Work your fingers in there a bit," suggested the woman who had her backside in the air.

Matthew did as she said and, after a while, the opening seemed to be wider so he again put his cock there and this time the end of his prick actually entered, which brought a gasp from Elizabeth, "Am I hurting you," asked a still concerned Matthew.

"No, just let me get comfortable with it then take it slowly," replied Elizabeth.

The vast amounts of jelly on Elizabeth's anus and Matthew's penis helped and gradually Matthew got deeper and deeper until he was completely in. This was a completely new sensation for both of them and they stayed motionless for a while before, with Elizabeth's approval, Matthew slowly moved backwards and forwards.

It was very tight In there and Matthew felt that he would not be able to hold on for long before coming as he eased backwards and forwards. Elizabeth was now enjoying the feeling after the initial discomfort and she announced, "Oh fuck, I am going to cum again," and as she did so Matthew felt the unstoppable surge of semen up his penis and he spunked into his mother-in-law's arse.

Matthew eventually withdrew and some of his cum was dragged out with his softening cock as Elizabeth remained with her arse in the air.

So the couple had now had yet another new experience and they showered before agreeing that Matthew had better go home to his wife. 

Elizabeth's arse hole felt strange as if a rigid penis was still in there, but she knew that the strangeness would only be temporary. She and Matthew did not know where they would go from here but they both wanted more of what they had been doing if possible.
 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments