Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A long, hot summer

28
11 Comments 11
23.0k Views 23.0k
8.3k words 8.3k words
The summer after I graduated from high school, in the mid-eighties, I took a part-time job three evenings a week that left my days free. My best friend Harry and I decided to spend the summer goofing off; the first week after school ended we kicked around a different part of town each day. The Monday after that, when he came over I was out behind our house looking through the old cottage, as we called it; half was an old garage filled with old stuff, the other half was an old apartment too dilapidated to rent out any more.

“Hey, Bill,” he said, coming in the door.

“Hey.”

“Got something here,” he said, holding up his backpack.

“What?”

“Found my dad’s mags.”

My ears immediately perked up. When he pulled out four magazines, I said, “Hand me one.” We were both frustrated virgins with no real access to porn, so this was a godsend. He handed me a Playboy and we sat down against a wall and started looking hungrily at the pictures. Soon we each had full-on erections we tried to conceal, though after a few more minutes the embarrassment passed. After half an hour, he said, “Wanna switch?”

“Yeah,” I said.

After another half hour I had a painful pair of blue balls, and Harry seemed equally afflicted. He said, “Okay, time for the harder stuff,” and pulled out a pair of Penthouses after putting away the Playboys. In the past I had found the pictures in it too raunchy, but this time I found them a bit too tame; as I stared at a woman’s inner lips spread wide open for me, I sighed and said, “I wish she was here. And, you know, interested.”

He nodded and said, “I can’t take it any more. Look that way.” He unbuckled and unzipped and let his jeans fall to his knees. I was shocked but also fascinated as I stared at his cock jutting outwards in profile view, only about five inches long but very thick, throbbing and dripping at the tip. He grabbed the shaft and pounded away with his fist, and in about a minute sprayed a dozen thick ropes of cum all over the cement floor. He then sat down and leaned back in exhaustion.

I was incredibly turned on. After I had hit puberty, showering after gym class had been an ordeal, trying not to stare at the other boys as they showered and, above all, trying to stay limp. While no one ever talked about it, I was sure all the other boys masturbated as much as I did, and I had often fantasized about me with one or more of my classmates—male or female didn’t matter when I was close to orgasm in the evenings. My cock was about to erupt in my pants, so Harry looked up in surprise (but not, I noticed, distaste) and watched avidly as I stood up and stripped off my pants; I soon mingled my sperm with his as I imagined my fist a splayed-open cunt.

I sat down myself and looked over. Even limp his cock was a full five inches that rested in his lap like a miniature fire hose, while mine shrunk down from seven and a quarter inches (a figure I had measured repeatedly by that point, never finding it to grow any longer) to a mere acorn peeking out above my still-swollen balls.

“We’ve got all day,” he said. “Let’s read some more.”

“You won’t tell anyone what we did?”

He scoffed, “Of course not.”

“Cool then,” I said, and we started reading the letters in our respective magazines. Soon we were fully hard again, and as I started reading a letter in which a man and his wife made the year of another lucky man, I became intensely turned on I was by the two men stroking each other off onto the wife’s body. I looked over and watched Harry as he idly ran his fingers along his swollen shaft. I returned to my reading and finished about fifteen minutes later. Harry had finished about the same time and we switched again. After a few minutes I heard his involuntary gasp and looked over to see that he was reading the same scene that had set me afire. When he reached the end he looked up and saw me staring at him.

“Good letter, huh?” I asked.

He just nodded. After a few seconds he said, “God, I wish we had her here right now.”

“Yeah.”

We sat there for a minute staring into each other’s eyes. It was clear what he wanted, so finally I stood up facing him. He reached up and cautiously began running his fingertips along my shaft, so I knelt in front of him and reached down to grasp his thick shaft firmly in my hand. He pushed me away for a moment, but only to rise onto his own knees.

We knelt about a foot from each other and stroked each other slowly, feeling the wonder of a throbbing cock different from our own. “You’re so long,” he said.

“You’re so thick,” I replied. After another minute I said, “I’m about to come.”

He moved closer and stroked faster. As he stared down at our cocks, I thrust against his fist and let loose my sperm all over his belly and chest. After he had drained me, he said, “Look out.” He put his arms over my shoulders and fucked my fist until he came thirty seconds later, spraying me with a massive load.

We sat back against the wall in embarrassment and didn’t look at each other for a minute. Finally I said, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Thank you.”

“Pleasure was all mine.”

He laughed, “Like fuck it was.” That broke the ice. “I’m not gay,” he said.

“Yeah, I know.”

“But I really needed that.”

“Me too. I liked it.”

“Yeah, so maybe it was gay. That’s okay.”

“Yeah, I was just so fucking horny.”

“But...” I looked at him and he continued, “I’d do it again in a second. With you.”

“Me too. Have you ever thought about it before?”

“Yeah, a lot. Not like with women, but probably once a week. You?”

“Yeah, some.”

“Want to do it again? Now?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said, and we sat next to each other and played with each other’s bodies. Feeling his muscular body taut under my hands soon had me burning again, and I pulled him to me and kissed him. After a second of surprise he kissed back and pushed me onto the floor.

I reached down and held our hardening cocks together as he pushed himself back and forth above me, and as he settled into a rhythm I stroked us with one hand and rubbed his back and hips and ass with the other. Soon he was pumping away and I watched his head thrown back above me, moving above me like a man possessing a woman, and took in every detail as he lost himself in my fist and clenched against me and sprayed his seed between us. He collapsed on me and said, “God, I wish you had a pussy.”

I laughed and said, “I wish you had one. Now finish me off.”

I lay back as he rose on his knees and took my cum-covered rock-hard cock in his hands. He watched me like a hawk as I pushed up against him and cooed like a dove, and soon I fountained out over his hand.

He lay down next to me and we talked about our largely pitiful sex lives, though apart from our self-pleasuring we had no new details to share. After half an hour, we wiped up and he said, “I’d better go and put these back.”

“Yeah.”

“We need to make sure not to damage them.”

“Yeah.”

“So no jerking each other off on the centerfolds.”

“Of course not. Meet you here tomorrow?”

“Same time.”

The next day I dressed in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt that could be quickly stripped off. I smiled when he arrived ay 9:30 right on the dot in a similar outfit. We made small talk as he pulled out a couple of magazines and handed me one. As we read, I soon found a letter in which a young man had his first gay sex experience, and as I finished reading about him swallowing his lover’s sperm for the first but far from last time, I looked up to see Harry watching me.

“Good letter, huh?” he asked.

“Great letter.”

“I’ll bet it feels incredible.”

With a dry throat I replied, “Yeah, probably.”

“Do you want...?”

“Yeah.” I stood up and stripped and stood in front of him. He reached out and stroked me, teasing me as I watched him, and finally he smiled and bowed his head. As he ran his tongue around the head of my cock, he stroked my shaft and played with my balls. He looked up and asked, “Is it good?”

“It’s incredible. Here, let me lean against the wall.”

We changed positions and soon he started swirling his tongue around the top of my shaft. He then took me inside his mouth and worked the head back and forth, a little further with each stroke, and soon had half of me in his mouth.

“I’m coming,” I said, and he held my cock in place as he stroked the shaft. Soon I felt the old familiar spasms start and threw back my head as he swallowed every spurt and sucked out the last drops. I collapsed, sliding down the wall, and opened my mouth in exhaustion as he stood and thrust himself into my maw. He was in a heated rush and jerked his shaft vigorously as I familiarized my mouth with the intimate details and seductive textures of his head and the top of his shaft.

As he got close I pushed his hand away and took his head as far into my mouth as it would go. His velvety shaft filled my mouth, stretched wide open to take such a thick hose, and he held my head gently to make sure I wouldn’t pull away. I reached up to play with his balls and soon felt his climax start. His shaft swelled up and he pushed his head hard against the back of my mouth, and as each pulse of his cock seemed to travel down its length to the tip, I felt a thick hot spurt in the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly and tried to give him the same pleasure he had given me.

Afterwards we lay there side by side comparing notes on what worked the best in our still limited experience. Soon we were hard again and eager to improve, so we lay in a sixty-nine and worked each other to two more climaxes. The last time I managed to take him all the way into my throat and milked him with my mouth as his pubic hairs rubbed my nose raw; as he drained into me, he moaned, “You did it, oh God, don’t stop.” After I lay back with a sore jaw, he returned the favor and managed to pleasure me with his throat.

The next three days passed the same way: My father left for work at 8:30, and at 9:30 Harry came through the driveway gate to meet me in the cottage. We would pleasure each other until noon, when he had to go get ready for work. That weekend he would be going to stay with his father, however, so Friday we had an extravaganza; instead of our usual three orgasms each, we sought to give each other as many orgasms as we could. We spent three hours in a perpetual 69 cognizant of nothing but our spasming cocks, and he finally left after each of us had come five times.

That Saturday my father had to work. After he left, I wandered out to the back yard. Suddenly I heard our neighbor, Ms. Gilbert, call my name. I walked over to the low fence separating our lots; while the fence around the rest of our lot and hers was so high no one could peek over it, only a chest-high railing separated our driveway from hers.

“Come inside, Bill,” she said, “I need to talk to you.”

Figuring she wanted some chores done, I walked through her back door into the utility room and then her kitchen. She was a widow in her mid-30s whom all the boys in the neighborhood had had the hots for for a while, with jet-black fluffy hair, flawless cream-white skin, and brown eyes; seeing the way her modest robe swelled pleasingly over her full breasts put me in mind of the pictorials we’d pleasured ourselves to that week. She smiled and said, “Please, have a seat. We need to talk.”

I sat and she poured me some coffee and sat down facing me. After a few seconds she said, “I’ll just come out and say it. I saw you and Harry yesterday. I noticed you two were spending all morning there last week, so I went over to see what was going on. I didn’t want to bother you two, but I saw what you two were doing, lying on the floor sucking each other off.”

I sat there in silence, knowing I was blushing like a turnip, and she continued, “I won’t tell anyone. It’s our secret. But that’s dangerous. Someone could see you two, someone who’s not like me, and it could ruin your future even if you don’t get beaten.”

I nodded and she added, “So you two can come over here whenever you need to have sex with each other.” I stared at her and she said, “It’s no problem. My brother’s gay.”

“But we’re not gay…”

She looked at me more closely, laughed, and said, “So, you were just practicing for a play at the community center?”

“No, no, I mean, we have sex together, but…we like girls. We just…”

“You’re just lonely and horny.”

“Yes.”

She nodded, “I know how hard it is for teenagers if you’re shy, or just don’t have the right luck. It’s just as bad for girls, usually worse. Tell me, are you still a virgin?”

“Yes. We both are.”

“You’ve kissed a girl, haven’t you?”

“Of course!”

“How far have you gone?”

“Nothing below the waist.”

She nodded again and sat thinking. I asked, “Ms. Gilbert, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, it’s hard for old widows too.”

“You’re still young and beautiful!”

She smiled, “Thank you.”

“You’ve had a boyfriend though, since…”

“A couple, yes, but not for very long. It’s been a long time.” She sighed.

I said, “It’s a shame for all of us.”

She smiled and said, “Not necessarily.”

I caught a note in her voice that made me look closely at her. She smiled and said, “You’re eighteen now, right?”

“Yes…”

“I seem to remember you were rather disappointed by my graduation present.”

“A pen and pencil set?”

“I thought so. Let me make it up to you so that you’ll never forget me.”

My mouth went dry and I couldn’t stammer out a single sound, so she walked around the table and took me by the hand. “Come to the living room,” she said.

I sat down on her sofa. She curled up next to me and looked at me. In disbelief I leaned over and kissed her, and she closed her eyes and murmured, “Mmm.” I kissed more deeply and she pulled me into her arms. After a few minutes I had worked my hands into her robe.

She pulled away and said, “You won’t tell anyone, understand?”

“Of course not.”

“Except for Harry.” I looked at her and nodded. She continued, “It’s been a long time for me and I need lots of loving. I’ve never had two men at the same time before, and I’ve wanted to for so long. We’ll all make each other so happy.”

I nodded in amazement and she stood up and dropped her robe, leaving her fully nude before me. Her body was full and pleasingly plump; her thighs were thick but firm with a solid black triangle of curls at their join. “I’ll be the first for both of you,” she sighed happily, and as I stared at her she walked up to me and pulled my head to her breasts. They were large and sagging, cream white with brown nipples and aureoles, and she caressed my hair. They were by far the largest breasts I had ever touched, and I squeezed and kissed them and often pulled back to look at them.

She chuckled and said, “Play with my tits as long as you want. It feels really good.” As I continued sucking on them, she ran her hands along my sides and back. After a few minutes I could smell her; I felt her hips start to thrust slightly. She pushed me away and said, “Undress for me.”

I quickly stripped and she smiled when she saw my rock-hard cock throbbing as it jutted out towards her. She said, “Let’s go to bed.” I followed her upstairs to her bedroom and watched with pleasure as her body swayed before me up the stairs and down the hall.

When we got to the bedroom, she turned to me and said, “I’m looking forward to introducing you to adulthood, but you have to do as I say. When I say go slow, go slow. When I say go fast, do so.” I nodded my understanding and she smiled. “Do you like my body?”

“I love it. You’re very beautiful. You’re like a dream.”

“Thank you. You have a wonderful body yourself. When I was a young woman, I always dreamed of having a lover as well-built as you.”

“How old were you?”

“My first time? I was 16. It wasn’t very good. I only really started enjoying myself after I got married.” She kissed me and asked, “Did you ever think of me when you played with yourself?”

“Lots of times.”

“When did you first do it?”

“Remember the 4 th of July barbecue when you wore that tank top?”

She thought for a second. “When you were fifteen?!?”

“Yes. I got a peek down the front and your bra was so beautiful. I nearly came in my pants. I had to go to the bathroom and I came all over the wall.”

She laughed happily and said, “Good thing I didn’t know. That would have really weirded me out. That’s much too young for me, you know.”

We kissed again and she asked me, “Have you ever tried to see how many times you could come in one day?”

“Yes, a couple of times.”

“Well?”

“When I was 15 I could do it eight times in 24 hours.”

Her eyes opened wide and she asked, “And now?”

“I did it five times Friday. Maybe six.”

“Well, let’s try for six then, dear,” she said happily and added, “You’re oozing pre-cum already. You’re about to burst, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Ms. Gilbert.”

She laughed, “Emma. When we’re alone, I’m Emma to you. Or darling, or honey, or whatever you want to call me, so long as it’s respectful.”

“Okay, Emma. Darling.”

“That’s better. Now tell me what you thought about doing to me on the 4 th of July, when you gave the wall what was meant for me.”

I laughed and said, “Well, you had that beautiful lacy white bra on and I wanted to hold your tits inside your bra as you sucked me off and let me come all over your face and chest.”

Without the slightest embarrassment she nodded and said, “You’re too close to coming to last inside me this time, so come here.” I walked to where she was seated on the edge of the bed, and she opened her mouth and licked the head of my cock. “Mmm, you taste good,” she said.

“Harry thinks so too,” I replied.

“Yes, I could tell. You two could give lessons in sucking cock.”

As she took me further into her mouth, I said, “That would be fun. But I like this more.”

She smiled up at me, “The perfect gentleman.”

“I try to be.”

“Well, remember then that the perfect gentleman always makes sure his woman comes first, and he always sleeps on the wet spot.”

I nodded as she worked me expertly, and she looked up at me as I wrapped my fingers in her hair. “I’m about to come,” I said, and she pulled back and stroked me vigorously until I spewed one of my largest loads ever all over her cheeks, chin, neck, and breasts.

“Was it as good as your fantasy?” she asked as she wiped up with a towel from her bedside table.

“Better. It was incredible. You’re so beautiful...”

“...with your cum all over me? Yes, every man thinks so. Pride of possession. Women have that too, you know.”

“How?”

“Clawing her man’s back when he fucks her, or making his face smell of her for the rest of the day, or making him share his cum when she’s sucked him off, or just wearing his cum.”

“Do you enjoy sucking a man?”

“Oh, yes. Very much.”

“Do you like swallowing?”

“Well, I don’t mind it in and of itself. It’s the best way not to taste it. But I love how it makes my man happy. And I get to possess him that way too.”

She lay back and spread her legs, letting me see her slick, flushed pussy for the first time. “It’s time for a lesson,” she said. “You’ll get to fuck me later, but you have to learn how a woman’s pussy looks and feels and works. Do you like it?”

“You’re so beautiful,” I said, staring at her opening herself to me in lust like that.

She reached down to spread herself, and quickly showed me which part was which and let me feel them lightly. She then said, “The best way to teach is to show, so I’ll masturbate for you. Watch closely and do what I tell you to.”

She rubbed her clit slowly, watching me as I stared at her. “Do you like what you see?”

“It’s like a dream.”

“It’s no dream. You have a beautiful woman who’s so hot for you she could come just from thinking about your beautiful cock. It was so hot when you came on me. Now, slowly put two fingers inside me.”

I reached down and found her opening again and did as she said.

“Good, good, slowly now. Imagine how that will feel around your tongue.” I continued stroking her and soon she thrust up against me and screeched in pleasure. Her pussy tightened around my fingers and fluid gushed out of her. After a minute she lay back and said, “Okay, it’s very sensitive now. Keep your fingers inside, move them slowly but don’t touch anything else yet.”

Soon her pussy was pulsing around my fingers and she said, “Okay, now use your other hand to lightly rub my clit.” I did so, and soon she had another quick climax. “That was good,” she said. “Now it’s time to go down on me.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

Are you scared?”

“I’m a little nervous,” I said.

“You’ll get used to it quickly,” she said. “I’m sure you will. Now let me move a bit.”

She pushed herself up the bed to give me space at the foot of it and spread her legs again. “Now just use your tongue like you saw me use my fingers. That’s the best way to start. Feel how I respond and if I really like something, keep doing it. Don’t stop. Just don’t stop, because it’ll make me very very happy if you don’t. And once you’ve started, I like it when you use your fingers. Use them against the front, just inside.”

I leaned down and started licking her clit. “Yes,” she breathed quietly, “yes.” I licked along her lips and back to her clit and began rubbing her opening with my fingertips. I often lifted my head to look at her pussy open and throbbing underneath me until she would push my head back down. Her hair was thick on her mount and well-trimmed on the edges, making a dark corona around her splayed-open purple lips, and her clit stood out at first but eventually retreated as her first climax approached. Earlier her hips had circled around playfully, but now she simply held my head in place with her hands and thighs and thrust against me, moaning, “Yes, like that, God, don’t stop!”

When she climaxed, I discovered close-up just how powerful a woman’s pleasure can be. It lasted well over a minute, and for much of that time her ass lifted several inches off the bed. At the end I felt lucky my nose wasn’t broken. She lay back and looked down to smile at me and said, “You’ve given a woman the ultimate pleasure. That was wonderful. Did you like it?”

“I loved it. I want to do it again.”

She laughed, “Keep working your fingers like that and you’ll get the chance very soon.”

“Emma?”

“Yes, dear?”

“Do you often have multiple orgasms?”

“Oh, often enough.”

“How many’s the most you’ve ever done at one time?”

She chuckled, “I’ve lost count before, babe. At least a dozen.”

I nodded and started kissing her thighs.

She continued, “Why do you ask?”

I smiled, “Oh, no reason.”

She laughed heartily and said, “You can start licking me again now.”

I spent the next hour going down on her. She climaxed seven more times before she pushed me away and said, “That’s enough for now. It’s time.” She lay back and continued, “Come here, love.”

I rose above her and she said, “I’m ready for you. Please make love to me.” She continued, saying the words any man is eager to hear, “I want you inside me. My body is yours. Take me, babe, make me your lover.”

She reached down to put my head at the entrance to her vagina and pushed on my back with her other hand. I felt her body envelop me as I pushed her lips apart and filled her tunnel. For the first few minutes I held myself on my knuckles so I could look down on her body underneath me as I thrust slowly into her. She looked up at me and smiled, “Yes, babe, that’s right, like that. Give Emma some loving, give me your cock.”

A few minutes later she shifted herself underneath me slightly and tilted her hips a little differently and soon climaxed, “Oh God, yes!” She pulled me down to her and sucked my tongue into her mouth as I felt her soft body underneath me. Her arms enveloped me along with her thighs, and after ten minutes I said, “Emma, I’m about to come.”

She kissed me and said, “Give me your cum, babe. Fuck me hard, give me your wonderful cock!” I thrust hard into her and gave myself over to the feel of her steaming honey pot.

“Do you like my cunt?” she asked.

“It’s like heaven.”

“Fuck my cunt,” she said, and continued a stream of dirty talk that pushed me over the edge. I heard her squeal as the final tremors started before orgasm and felt her body tense up and her cunt tighten around me, and with a loud scream I plunged hard against her and groaned as my seed sprayed into her. Finally I was drained and collapsed on top of her. Soon she pushed me over onto my side and we cuddled.

I dozed for a few minutes, and when I woke up she smiled and asked, “Was it good?”

“It was perfect. Did I make you happy?”

“Yes, it was one of the best.”

“Do you always talk like that?”

She laughed, “No, babe, that was for you. I wanted your first time to be unforgettable, so I told you what I was feeling. I didn’t lie, but no, I don’t usually talk like that.”

“Do you like it if I say ‘cunt’?”

She smiled, “Only if I say it first. I have to be really turned on to find it sexy.”

“My dad won’t be home until five. Can I stay until four?”

She laughed, “I was going to ask you how long you can stay. Of course. You’ve had two orgasms and you have four to go. I have a feeling I’ll pass my old record long before four.”

I then asked her about her sex life for the next few minutes. She had had her first orgasm at 15 and had had seven men besides me. She usually masturbated once a day, almost always when she went to bed. Soon I was hard again and she pushed me on my back and rode me for half an hour to half a dozen climaxes, after which I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her for another massive orgasm.

After that she kissed me and said, “Sleep a little. I’ll make us lunch.” After lunch she pushed me up against the wall and knelt before me and said, “Dessert.” She sucked me expertly and drained me quickly, and I took her back upstairs and went down on her again. Soon she pushed me off her just before her climax and knelt on the bed before me. “Take me from behind, babe,” she said, and I did. She came almost immediately and collapsed. I lay above her and plunged again into her well-plowed tunnel. She had another climax that pushed me over the edge again, and we fell asleep for an hour.

We woke a few minutes before three, and I somehow managed to be semi-hard even after the workout. She smiled and said, “It’s time for your last lesson of the day. Lie back.”

She reached over to her bedside table and pulled out a tube of lube. “There’s another part of my body you haven’t been in yet. Most women don’t like it, but I do. But you have to let me do it to you too.”

In amazement I just nodded and she stared sucking on me. She pulled away long enough to lube up her fingers and started working two of them inside my ass as she resumed sucking on me. It hurt at first, but she was gentle and persistent and soon had me welcoming her fingers inside me. When I was close she pulled away and said, “Now me.”

I lubed her up as she lay on her stomach, and my fingers entered her easily and quickly. She was soon ready and I began pushing my head against her asshole. As I pushed inside, she reached over and pulled out a vibrator that she worked into her pussy. “Yes, babe, yes,” she said, “this is new for me.” I felt the vibrator through her flesh and sped up my thrusts. I quickly orgasmed inside her and stayed in place for a minute as she worked herself to her last climax.

We lay there afterwards. “You’re emptied out, aren’t you?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Dear boy, you did wonderful. I’ve never had a man do it so many times.”

“Did you set a record?”

“For today.”

After a minute she said, “Monday you send Harry over as soon as he gets there. I’ll leave the back door unlocked and you come over at eleven or so. You can join in then, but Harry deserves a first time all by himself, don’t you agree?”

I nodded and she asked, “You father works tomorrow too, right?”

“Half day.”

“Come over at 9:30 then, just like today. Is there anything special you’d like?”

“Remember how you dressed for my graduation party?”

“With my dress cut down to below my breasts? No bra?”

“Yes, and beautiful makeup and beautiful hair. Your hair was like a Gibson Girl’s. Do it up like that.”

She laughed, “You like elegant ladies, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want you to be the most beautiful woman I ever make love to.”

“How could I resist a man who talks so sweetly?”

I showered and went home; I spent the rest of the evening reading and enjoying the thorough exhaustion and soreness she had left me with.

The next morning I went over as she had said and found her in her blue satin sheer evening gown that stretched beguilingly over her large breasts and flaring hips. Her hair was done up to show off her neck just like a Gibson Girl, with a few small seductive tendrils of hair lightly curling down her neck, and her makeup was subtle and artistic. I stared at the red of her lips and was afraid to kiss it for fear of ruining the illusion. She turned around for me and asked, “Do I meet with your approval?”

“You are the loveliest woman in the world,” I said.

She said, “Come and get me, big boy!” and ran laughing up the stairs. When I entered the bedroom, she stripped me bare and had me sit on the edge of the bed. She knelt before me and asked, “What do you want to do to me first?”

I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out her lube, which I rubbed on my cock and in the valley of her breasts. “I’ll pay the dry cleaning this time, young man, since it’s for your graduation, but I’ll have you know this dress is most expensive and semen is hard to clean out of it.”

I laughed and pushed my throbbing cock between her tits. I thrust upwards, watching my cock between her tits and the look of passion on her face and soon spewed mightily all over her dress, neck, and chin; one stream shot up into her hair and another onto her cheek, and I rubbed them in as she smiled. “Was it as good as you wanted?”

“Yes.”

“Why a Gibson Girl in particular?”

“Well, ever since I was little I just thought they were so pretty. Then a couple of years ago I found a book of Gibson’s best illustrations in the library, and ever since the. The way the women were gorgeous with long necks, and very proud of themselves and sometimes a bit stuck-up, you know, like they knew just how beautiful they were? I’ve had fantasies ever since about making them so happy they’d forget to be stuck up.”

She laughed and said, “Now that’s something special, dear. Now what do you want?”

I pushed my cock upwards and she smiled and took me inside her mouth. I quickly hardened at the sight of her red lips working me vigorously, and as she sucked she lubed up her fingers and pushed me back so she had access to me. As she fucked my ass with her fingers she deep-throated me, and I came after three minutes of intense pleasure.

I pulled her up next to me and kissed her, then pushed her back on the bed and lifted her dress. Her pussy was exposed to my gaze and she gasped as I began sucking her. The lower half of her dress was saturated with her fluids and odor when I finished half an hour later and flipped her over to enter her from behind.

“You’re a very quick learner,” she smiled, and moaned as my cock pushed in to the hilt. She soon came again, and I lubed her ass and my cock and slowly entered her, my fingers fucking her pussy all the while. She had two small climaxes in short order and then pushed back as I repeatedly thrust deeply into her rectum. “I think I’ll last longer today,” I said

“Please do,” she replied.

“Is it good?”

“Yes. Do you like it there?”

“God, yes.”

“Is it better than my cunt?”

“No, but it’s different.”

“Fuck my ass, lover, pound it hard,” she said, and so I did. I lasted fifteen minutes and came as she reached a massive orgasm that made her squirt all over my hand.

We still had an hour before I had to leave, so I quickly washed up and scrubbed my cock thoroughly as she ordered, and when I came back she was naked and spread-eagled waiting for me. I quickly hardened and mounted her. “Make love to me,” she said, and we had a leisurely fifteen-minute coupling before she moaned softly and whispered, “Yes, yes, that was so sweet,” as we climaxed together. I quickly showered and she reminded me to give her and Harry an hour to an hour and a half the next day.

The next morning I waited just inside the cottage. Harry waltzed in right on the dot and grabbed my crotch as we kissed. I said, “Got some news, Harry.”

“What?”

“Ms. Gibson...um, Gilbert needs to see you. Now. It’s serious.”

He looked at me in surprise and asked, “What?”

“No, you need to talk about it with her yourself.”

He frowned and walked to her back door in puzzlement and trepidation, and when she opened the door for him in a tight robe, I thought, “That’s not her only back door you’ll go into today.” They disappeared inside and I went inside to wait impatiently for an hour and a half to pass, somehow managing the self-control not to rub myself raw.

Finally it came time to go over and I rushed quickly through the back door. In the kitchen I could already hear their moans and the shaking of her bed, so I stripped and rushed up the stairs as Harry moaned, “God, Emma, your cunt is incredible!”

She replied, “Fuck me harder, babe.”

When I walked in the bedroom, Harry was on his back as she rode him. I was suddenly jealous—though it was hard to say which one I was more jealous of—and walked over to the bedside table. I pulled out the lube and looked at Emma, both jealous and impressed by the dried cum on her face, in her hair, and on her breasts. She smiled and nodded.

“Perfect timing,” she said. “Now Harry, you need to hold off for a while. I’ve wanted this for ten years now and you need to last. You’ve already come three times, so that shouldn’t be too hard.” He nodded, then his eyes widened as he saw me lube myself up and crouch behind her. She continued, “You’ll get to do this to me too, but you’re really wide. I need to work up to you.”

I slowly pushed into her as she moaned, and when I was fully inside she said, “Both of you just hold still. I’ll do all the moving for a while.” I looked over her shoulder at Harry, who smiled in astonishment and put his hands on her hips just above mine as she slowly moved fore and aft on our cocks.

“Yes, it’s better than I’d dreamed,” she said, and I let Harry hold her hips while I caressed and lightly squeezed her breasts. She increased her speed and soon pushed back with all her might on each thrust to impale herself on our twin prongs. She came quickly and said, “Now, both of you, match my thrusts. Fuck me now, fuck my brains out.”

We fucked hard against her for ten minutes, during which time she came twice. Finally she screamed loudly in a massive orgasm and passed out. I looked over her shoulder at Harry as we continued fucking, gasping at the sensations of our cocks so close to each other, and just before we climaxed I said, “I’ll bet your ass feels just as good.”

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t be able to sit right for a week.”

“Is that a promise?”

The talk drove us over the edge, and Emma came to as we came inside her.

“Was it good?” we asked.

“Yes, better than I imagined it would be. Now, Bill, go wash up and get ready. Harry needs a rest and I need some more loving.”

I scrubbed myself very thoroughly and when I came back I saw Harry about ready to doze off. Emma pulled me above her to 69 and soon had me deep in her throat. I sucked out and swallowed Harry’s cum and soon brought her to another orgasm, whereupon she said, “Lie down for me. Harry’s getting hard again.”

She climbed over me and slowly inserted me, and then she told Harry, “Now lube us both up thoroughly, Harry. Go slowly at first, and when you’re inside, just like last time, don’t move. Got it?”

He nodded and quickly lubed Emma’s ass, slowly working his fingers inside her, then he lubed himself up with on hand and ran a finger inside me with the other. I just smiled back at him and reached up for Emma’s breasts. As Harry entered her, her face took on a far-away look, and her lips pursed and kissed the air. When he was fully inside her, she began moving back and forth, and very quickly her face, neck, and chest were suffused with a deep flush.

She came in about five minutes and nodded, so we thrust into her at slightly different speeds. One second we would enter her simultaneously, then fifteen seconds later he would enter as I was withdrawing, and this continued for another fifteen minutes as Emma trembled in almost continuous orgasms and finally lay on me as we fucked mercilessly into her limp body.

Finally Harry thrust hard and came. He lay facedown on the bed, and I took that opportunity to lay Emma gently on my other side facing us and lubed up behind Harry. He moaned and lifted his hips, which I took as a sign of eagerness, and I rubbed the lube into him and slowly rubbed until I felt him relax enough to take two fingers up to the last knuckle. I pushed slowly into him and pumped with a steady rhythm until orgasm overcame me too quickly.

Emma had been watching us raptly, and when I came she said, “Okay, both of you go wash up. You’re soiling my sheets!”

We laughed and said, “Yes, Ms. Gilbert,” and she frowned at us in mock disapproval until we went to the bathroom.

As we washed up I asked Harry, “Was it good?”

“It was pretty good, yeah.”

We were soon clean and returned to the bedroom, where Emma said, “It’s incredible watching you two. But Bill, it’s your turn.” She lay on the bed and said, “You get to be in the middle this time.”

I stiffened fully when I heard that and climbed over her beautiful body and entered her. When I was inside, Harry lubed me up and spent five minutes getting me ready. That was still much too short a time for a cock as wide as his, but he was eager for complete union with me and pushed inside me with scant regard for my moans of pain.

Soon enough I felt him splitting me apart, pushing his insanely large hose inside me, and Emma kissed my neck and shoulders as he relentlessly entered me. Eventually he was pushed into me all the way to the hilt, and he began stroking in and out. I gritted my teeth and to my amazement the pain subsided as his cock rubbed back and forth inside me. This was fortunate, because he proceeded to fuck my ass raw for twenty minutes.

My orgasm was a small one at ten minutes; I told Harry to hold still while I pushed back and forth between his glorious cock and Emma’s succulent cunt, and as I pumped seed into her, she moaned and came herself. I then lay atop her as Harry held my hips and if possible fucked me even more mercilessly. Finally he screamed and pumped me full of his hot goo.

As he lay down beside us drenched in sweat, he soon dozed off. I settled myself in a 69 with Emma, and as we pleasured each other, I realized that if I had to choose, I preferred women; but then, I asked myself, why choose?

The rest of the summer passed in much the same way. Harry and I spent three days a week with Emma, who insisted that she needed some days alone for her consulting work. On those days we used the cottage, though following her advice we made sure the door was locked. When summer ended, Harry and I went off to different colleges, and we never saw each other after that.

The first two summers I was back from college I had Emma to myself, and despite her misgivings at our age difference we actually soon had come to have a close friendship as near-equals outside the bedroom. The winter break of my junior year, however, I brought my girlfriend Jessie home with me; she was a small-breasted blonde a year ahead of me and a talented, broad-minded lover. Our first day we relaxed and went around town; our second day we were alone at home after Dad went to work.

“So,” she asked with a wicked glint in her eye, “when will you introduce me to this wonderful first lover of yours?”

“Are you really that curious?”

“Love, it’s my right to see the woman who taught you how to eat pussy so well.”

After some convincing I said, “Okay, we’ll go, but I don’t want a cat fight now.”

We walked over to her back door and I knocked, and soon Emma opened the door and said, “Oh, hello, Bill. How are you?” With the smallest trace of disappointment she added, “Please introduce me to your new friend.”

I introduced the two of them and she invited us into the kitchen. After a quick, fairly civilized chat, Emma seemed to relax a bit and we chatted more comfortably. After an hour we were seated in the living room, Emma next to Jessie, the two talking freely and warmly as I added a word or two now and again.

After a while Emma asked us how we met, and Jessie gave her a long romantic story. After a short pause, Jessie said, “You really are as beautiful as Bill says.”

Emma blushed and said, “I’m certainly pleased the young men of today are respectful of their elders,” with a smile and a puzzled glance at me.

Jessie continued, “Thank you for teaching him so well. He’s the best man I’ve ever had” she said with a slight emphasis on man that raised Emma’s eyebrows. Jessie leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said, “I really feel I should thank you.”

Emma stared at Jessie in surprise, but as she made no effort to move away Jessie soon smiled, leaned in, and kissed her full on the lips. As she worked her way down Emma’s neck to her breasts, Emma looked at me and said, “Sneaky boy!”

“Emma, I had no idea.”

“So, are you just going to sit there?” she asked.

I moved to sit next to her and soon Jessie and I each sucked on one of her breasts. Soon Jessie had her hand in Emma’s lap and asked, “Have you ever eaten pussy before?”

“No. I actually never had the desire...before now, anyway.”

For the next three hours Emma and Jessie made love to each other repeatedly, allowing me to take one or the other of them from behind as she ate her new lover. The day’s activities ended with me fucking Emma up the ass as she lay above Jessie in their fourth 69 of the day.

And so began the rest of our affair. I married Jessie a year later, and six months after that Emma married a man a year older than her who had no objections to the four of us using each other in every combination our clever minds could think up. Dad bought a larger house and let Jessie and me have his old house, and ever since the four of us have lived happily next to and with each other. I did, however, finally give in to the city officials and had the old cottage cleared away after they’d condemned it as a total wreck, and in its place we installed a small gazebo where late on moonless nights the four of us have been known to pray to the old gods of fertility in their most preferred fashion.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments