Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alter Ego's Adventures: Chapter 1; Midnight Madness

"How it all began, how it all started.."

6
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Prologue
I came to be in a simple moment of insanity. On a website that called to my usually very reasonable half to be something more, somebody that others could never believe she could be.

Spontaneous, bold, flirty, sexy, beautiful, desired, all in all a woman confident in her sexuality. I was instantly popular with lots a chatters and started a steady social network with many men.

I was coy and secretive, sweet and attentive, I had many wrapped around my finger with the person I could be with them online.

And a few of them got me so far to skype with them, even send pictures of myself. And here is where things really started to change.

Let me get one thing clear, this body of mine (well ours), is not beautiful, not perfect the way it supposed to be perfect in this day and age. No I believe that in ancient times, there it would be perceived as perfect. All in all, I belong to that category of women who are perceived as fat, round, having a few extra pounds.

 I have absolutely no problem with it. Well that's a lie, yes of course sometimes I have doubts about myself who doesn't? I am still human. But in the eyes of those men I became desirable, if I made a picture of myself in a certain way, I could drive them mad with lust, what a power did that gave me. But also self-confidence, I am a person who is generally invisible, nobody sees me... but here I was seen! And thought of as beautiful, and I enjoyed it.

I even started a small game with a man, who wrote stories, really lovely stories, and I would send him pictures of me, sexy pictures, tempting pictures, and I would become his muse... I can tell you that is one of the ultimate compliments someone can give you. He would even send me pictures back. I have one that I will always treasure.

It’s a picture of me, on his tablet, with his lovely penis on top, dripping with cum... It still makes me excited to know that those pictures made him cum.

Now here's the big reveal because this was just the beginning of my existence, but the moment I truly started to exist, truly started to live. Was the first time I had sex... Yes, when all this started me and my other half, we were still virgins...

At 22 I had never touched a cock, never seen it in real life, nor shared my body with anybody, but I got curious, I got very horny, and I didn't want to wait to someday find a boyfriend who would initiate me. So I took matters into my own hands...

Chapter 1; Midnight Madness

My first time, came when I had finally gathered the courage andsimply jumped. I put an advert on a site where other horny people came and where seeking the same thing as me. I did it late at night, now what I didn't know was that the advert had to be approved before going online. I went to sleep and the next day, got ready to get to the university for a lecture. When suddenly I was bombarded, by messages, calls and emails on my phone... And from there I found the guy that was going to be my first, and make me addicted to cocks and sex...

He was the one that stood out, a little nervous and dorky, cute but not too handsome, that would have intimidated me. He showed kindness and sweetness which made me share my secret that I was a virgin. He could not meet up during the day, but at night after midnight. I was so high on adrenaline of the adventure, the impulse and that I agreed.

When the night came, I was nervous but determined. Nervous mostly because I still lived with my parents and my stepfather, just wouldn't go off to bed, I didn't know if I could succeed in sneaking out of the house without him noticing.

But I did, I sneaked off to my car, started it and took the road to find the guy that was going to be my first sex-partner. I was wearing sweatpants, with no panties, per his request and a top with bra. When I arrived in the village he lived I only had to wait for ten minutes before I saw him walking towards my car, he came to the passenger’s side, and settled it.

"Hi," he said with a nervous smile.

"Hi," I responded on a sigh.

We kept on staring at each other, both hesitating, both nervous.

He broke the silence first, "so this is your first time?"

"It is, yes,"

He smiled broadly, "and you don't mind that it is like this? With a complete stranger?"

I shook my head. Another silence fell as he rubbed his hands on laps.

"Shall we move to the back, be more comfortable?"

"Sure," I said.

We moved out of the car and climbed in the back seat. Before I was seated he took my hand and guided me to sit closer to him. I did not know what to do, so I just stared at him at fed on the anticipation that made me hornier by the second and afraid to move.

He let out a nervous laugh, slowly he moved his mouth towards mine, when they reached he stared to kiss me. I was so wired that I responded immediately mouth open and let his tongue invade my mouth. Absolutely not knowing what to do, for this was also my first kiss, I followed instinct alone and let him guide me.

I knew that he got excited too, because one of his hands went to my breasts and he started to squeeze them. I moved into his touch eager to feel more, to experience more. He lowered my shirt to expose my breasts while still kissing me, our tongues battling, lapping on each other’s tastes.

When we separated both out of breath he grinned at me. Still fondling my tits, softly almost with tenderness.

“God, you’re hot.”

I smiled at him almost mischievously.

“You can touch me too, you know,”

“I, heum, oke.”

And tentatively I moved my hands up his leg to his bulge. The cock that I was dying to have in my hands. Once I reached my destination I hesitated a little and rested my hand on his cock, I squeezed it a little.

“Mm just like that,” he murmured before he took my lips once more in a hungry kiss.

He pushed my bra down and stroked and caressed my tits, while I squeezed and stroked his cock. He pinched my nipples and I moaned into his mouth.

Mandy_Juice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mandy_Juice

So many sensations that I had never felt before. I wanted more and started moving almost rubbing myself against him.

“I want more,” I whispered when he released my mouth, just before he descended on my tits and sucked a nipple in his mouth.

He sucked hard and licked it, and I moaned really grasping his cock in my hands through his sweat pants. One of his hands went into mine and reached my pussy. I instantly bucked against his hand.

“You’re already wet, that’s so good,” he teased my clit before removing his hand and sitting up.

Almost detaching himself completely from me. I moved towards him, with a complaining sound. I did not want him to stop, I wanted more. He saw it and gave me a wicked grin. He pushed down his sweatpants, his cock sprung out begging for attention. And I just stared at it, big eyes transfixed, a real cock, just in my reach. He grinned again, took my neck in his hand.

“Do you wanna taste it?”

I kept staring at his cock and nodded. I let him guide me to his cock, I slipped down between his legs, opened my mouth wide, as he put his cock in it.

I grew addicted instantly, I had a cock between my lips, it was hard but soft, and hot oh so hot. And I loved its taste, the texture, and the saltiness of his pre-cum that was already coating my tongue. I liked the cock with passion, I took it deep into my mouth and moved up and down, taking it out and back in, as deep as I could. I felt a hunger like I had been starving, I had a cock in my mouth and it felt like I had been waiting for it my entire life! I gave it my all everything I had ever seen in porn I did. I made him groan.

“Don’t forget my balls, love it when a girl suck on my balls.”

And so I went to his balls with my mouth and sucked them in while giving him a hand-job and looked him straight in the eyes. It was like the usual shy me had taken a back seat to leave room to a vixen born for sucking cocks.

I took him back in my mouth, deep and licked with my tongue and let it slide out. Back in deep and I sucked hard.

“Fucking hell your gonna make me cum!” he growled.

A smile on my lips I licked from the base to his tip. Still looking at him in the eyes, I took his balls in one hand and fondled them, while I went crazy and wild on his cock, uncontrollable, tits swaying on my knees between his legs, in the backseat of my car. I gave it my all, desperation filling me, I had to taste his cum on my tongue, I just had to, swallow and taste it. It was a need that I could not deny, I sucked and nibbled, went up and down fucking his cock with my mouth.

And he came, on a loud groan, he unloaded his semen in my mouth. I took it all in, savoured the flavour, let it rest on my tongue to never forget the sensation, and I swallowed it all. My first time and I gave it my all.

“Damn that was so hot, didn’t expect to cum so fast, don’t know if I can fuck you now.”

Disappointed fell on my chest. I was still so hot and horny, where was my release going to come?

“Come here,” he said as he pulled me up, pushed me back in the seat and kissed me again.

His hands travelled down, he squeezed my breasts and then pinched my nipples, and I rocked my pussy against him. I was completely in a haze. His hand moved down and tucked on my sweatpants to bring them down and expose my pussy. I was breathing heavily, waiting in anticipation as he moved his mouth down to my nipples and gave them loving attention. With a wicked smile he continued down. Until he was face to face with my pussy.

“Now look at this wet pussy, want me to lick it?”

“Yes!” I sighed, “oh please, yes!”

For the first time my pussy experienced something else then my fingers or my vibrators. A real mouth and tongue was touching my pussy and still wanton from sucking his cock, I did not think of my actions, and rubbed my pussy against his face. He took hold of my hips to control my movements. I moaned when he started to fuck me with his tongue, I practically screamed when he sucked my clit between his lips. I loved it!

He stopped and moved up, brought his cock, back to my face.

“Make me hard again and I’ll fuck you, you’ll have cock in your pussy for the first time that is what…”

He didn’t need to continue, I eagerly took his cock back in my mouth and sucked and nibbled. He became hard again, I could feel in between my lips. He practically tore his cock out of my mouth, before he put on a condom, he was so excited that he trembled. I giggled, he grinned and managed to put the condom on, and within seconds his cock was before the entrance of my pussy.

It was a couple of tries before he found it, but once his cock was in my pussy, I was truly and well gone off the deep end.

“Oh my god, please fuck me,” I pleaded, I wanted it so bad.

I didn’t know what I was doing but I was ready to take charge. I wanted more so much more. But barely had he made a couple of trusts, that he groaned, and once again came.

“Sorry you’re just so hot, couldn’t stop myself.”

I gave him a small smile. Was this it? Was this what I was waiting for? Was this all I was going to get? We dressed in silence, I put my breasts back in my bra, pulled down my shirt, and pulled up my sweatpants. He was dressed in no time.

“Well, heum, it was great, we’ll text.”

“Heum, yeah sure.”

And he was gone, it was like he couldn’t get away fast enough. And I stared after him. Just wondering what had just happened? I shook my head, went back to the front of the car and returned home. With a new need that had settled in my gut….

That was my first time at the age of 22. He texted me the next day and apologized for leaving, saying that he didn’t know what do to afterwards. But that he loved it, found me super sexy and horny and would like to do it again with me. For me, well let’s see, I forgot his name and never met him again. He had awakened something in me, something wild and sexual, but he wasn’t the one to feed the hunger… I think that says it all. I went out to search for others who could quench my hunger, relieve me of my appetite....
Published 
Written by A1n2n
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments