Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As If It Never Really Happened

"She went to sleep wanting him and woke up with him inside her. Was it all a dream?"

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"It was some sort of non-verbal agreement they had both made with each other at some point. It was a freedom mission because they both needed to be liberated from prisons they loved and hated all at the same time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I don’t believe it was planned, but they both knew it was coming."

They had been spending too much time together as of late and she knew it was bound to have some sort of consequence. She often thought of what he’d taste like, or feel like… if he so much as crossed her mind she’d feel an electric current that sent a surge of power down her chest, passed her belly button and reached the base of her spine. If she was brave enough to let the thoughts continue she’d feel a twinge that would send shivers across her body, causing her lips to quiver and her nipples to harden, and if she dared to slide her fingers between her legs she’d discover just how dangerous he could be. Anyone who could start the overflowing of an ocean using only her mind would definitely be rewarding in bed. Too bad she would never get to find out, she thought as she laid on her living room couch, trying to silence her alluring sense of imagination.  

She got up and poured herself a large glass of red wine, and returned to the living room to turn on a documentary. She hoped the facts would help to keep him out of her head. Her eyelids were heavy and the information-based film was not helping her stay awake. Half of her wanted to find a great porno and ride her orgasm all the way to the end and the other half of her just wanted to pay attention to the information and forget about sex altogether. Before she could protest her own decisions, she began to doze off. 

She woke up in the middle of the night still slightly sitting up on her couch, the TV on, and an untouched glass of wine on the end table. She grabbed the remote, turned off the TV, and took a deep sip of the wine. Her body felt strange, so she stood up and stretched glancing at the time on her phone. It was 2:53 AM and she had been sleeping since about 10:00. She shook her head, grabbed the wine glass, turned off the lamp and headed to her room. She caught a chill as she sat on her bed. The window was cracked and a rainy wind came through the screen. Her body was covered in goosebumps and she swore for a second, she could smell him. She took two big gulps of wine, swallowing every last drop. She stripped down, leaving nothing on but her diamond earrings. Pulling back her Egyptian cotton sheets, she felt another breeze. As she jumped into bed, the cotton caressed her sensitized skin, brushing against her nipples sending another sensual wave down her spine. Again, resisting the desire to please herself, she drifted off to sleep.

All she heard next was running water. Her vision filled with steam and she felt warmth running down her bare shoulders. Am I in the shower? She wondered as a surge of feelings settled in. It almost felt as if lips were kissing her back. She looked down and tried to concentrate. A hand massaging her right breast and the twinge in her clitoris had turned into a low seductive moan. She brought a hand up to her mouth as she heard the erotic sound escape her lips. As she struggled to gain orientation, she noticed that the moan seemed to be echoing at a deeper frequency. And if her hand was on her mouth, then how was she touching herself?

Wait a minute, she thought, someone else is in here.

As she slowly turned around, she felt him pressed against her back. She felt his facial hair lightly scratching against her shoulders. Suddenly it all came flooding in. It was as if all of her senses awakened at the exact same time and she could feel his rigidness pressed against her backside. His hands caressing and exploring her body. His fingers exploring her secrets, slipping into her slit and threatening to penetrate her. She began to panic inside as she felt waves of ecstasy crash into her system. This was all she really wanted at this moment, so of course, she was going to give in. It seemed like a dream, but everything felt so real she couldn’t really be sure.

She turned her head toward him and he immediately responded to her slightest movement. Their lips met and she slowly ran her tongue along his lips before taking his tongue into her mouth. It was the most enticing kiss she had felt in a while. She turned to face him, warm water running down their bodies as he slid his hand behind her head taking a fistful of her hair and pulling her in for another kiss. The head of his penis slipped slightly between her slit and pressed against her smooth, bare, wet pussy. It seemed to hit all of the most sensitive places. It’s over now, commitments aside, she was going to fuck his brains out and that was the bottom line. 

She eagerly dropped to her knees, kissing her way down his body. She had imagined this moment many times before, and her confidence showed in her movements. Grabbing the base of his swollen cock firmly, she parted her mouth to let him enter, making sure to tease him adequately. She flicked her tongue along the head slowly taking him into her mouth. Her tongue expertly swirled around him as he got deeper into her throat. Oral sex was an art she was good at and she was determined to artistically express herself. He stifled a low moan, grabbing the back of her head, toes curling. She recognized those signs and stopped intuitively before he could cum.

As she rose to her feet, he picked her up savagely and kissed her with a new sense of passion. She cried out as she felt the head of his penis penetrate her for the first time. Her tightness wrapped around him and she could feel her juices warm between her legs. She rolled her hips aggressively as he fucked her slow and hard. It was becoming hard to control herself.

He was a better lover than she had anticipated. It was as if he was the perfect height. Just slightly taller than her, strong, and built for sex in challenging places. She had noted these things the first day she met him, which was why she had intended on avoiding him altogether. That plan was working out well. He slid out of her and placed her down, turning off the water. He stepped out first and handed her a towel. She felt the Turkish cotton and then recognized she was in her own bathroom. How did he get here? she wondered silently as he took her hand and helped her over the edge of the tub. She trailed behind him in a haze as he led her to her own room. 

It was just as she’d left it, the sheets slightly pulled back as if she had been lying in bed alone. The empty wine glass still by her bedside and the window still open with a light rain outside. What in the world is happening, did I actually call him over?

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

At this point, she was slightly panicking as she looked across the room at him. He stared back at her, ravenous, and wanting to finish what they had started. She closed her eyes to break the intense sexual eye contact. She couldn’t deny her body what she yearned for so desperately, so it was time to focus on the facts; firstly, yes months ago she had vowed she would never sleep with him, but this seemed a lot like a dream and it felt too real to try to wake herself up. Secondly, he was seeming close perfect, and thirdly, she needed him to help her climax and nothing really mattered more than that. 

He never spoke, he just made his way over to her and feverishly picked her up, throwing her back on the bed. She giggled and flipped onto her knees trying to playfully crawl away from him. It was a king-sized bed and she loved being chased. But before she could even begin to escape he grabbed her ankle and flipped her over with force. Nothing made her more aroused than someone taking charge of her. 

She sat up to try and meet him halfway, but he pushed her back down. Then he parted her legs and stared at her naked body for what felt like forever. Licking his lips and lightly slapping her ass, it was clear he was pleased with himself. Bon appetit, she thought as he brought his lips to hers. He kissed her pussy gently without exposing her clit. He clearly liked to tease, as he grazed his tongue along the inside of her thighs slowly trailing back to her sweet, warm cunt. She sat up again, this time only to watch him at work.

After playing this game for a few moments, he finally plunged his tongue between her slit and began sucking at her pussy. Pulling her clit into his mouth he made a quiet humming sound, sending a vibration of pleasure through her body. Her juices seeped from her hole, and she wanted so badly to feel him inside her again. She moaned and whimpered and tried to get away from him as he brought her closer to climax. The first wave of ecstasy came crashing in and he quickly stood up, pulled her to the edge of the bed and shoved his rigid cock into her pussy before the next wave of her orgasm hit. As her walls tightened, he began pumping his large penis in and out of her causing her to cry out in a breathy scream. She had never cum this way before. Her legs were tightening around him but he kept thrusting through it. He looked her in her eyes as he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders allowing him to penetrate her deeper. The second he hit her G-spot she began to shake and tremble. The third wave was coming and she could feel a hurricane building within her. She was so tight and wet, he moaned loudly, slapping her ass. With his other hand, he reached down and massaged her throbbing clit. She couldn’t take it anymore. 

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she begged him to stop. She was out of breath and could feel another orgasm building. How many times in a row could he make her cum? This had to be a record. She continued pleading as she struggled to inhale, this only seemed to make his thrusts more powerful. He was about to cum so hard, he couldn’t pull out just yet. Her tits bounced perfectly as he pounded her. Her pussy hugged his cock like it had been waiting for him a long time. Besides, he seemed to be punishing her for stringing him along for months with little reward. She knew she deserved it, and no one had ever made her cum so many times in thirty minutes, so she would be his sex slave tonight if that was what he wanted. 

It was like he read her mind because, at that moment, he reached down and wrapped his right hand around her throat, the left now finding her nipple. She had always wanted to be choked, but never asked anyone because it had to be done just right. He knew this. He applied just the right amount of pressure to limit the oxygen to her brain, quieting her mind and forcing her to give in to only the sensations of the body but not enough to send her body into panic mode. As he fucked her with intuitive precision, she was ready to cum again. This time, she thought of what his orgasm would be like. As she moaned into her final climax a rush of heat flooded her body, sending her into contorted positions, her head reeling back. “Where do you want to come for me, Daddy?” She breathed the first words either of them had exchanged all night. 

“I’m going to paint you.” He growled through his teeth as he felt the peak of pleasure rolling in. “Bring that beautiful face closer!” he commanded, pulling out and jerking his cock one final time. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as he erupted streams of hot, sticky cum across her lips and chest. He looked at her with satisfaction as the evidence of his pleasure poured from her mouth and ran down her tits. She used the Turkish cotton towel to wipe her dripping nipples and cum splattered face. She tossed the towel and leaned back into the plush landscape of pillows that decorated her bed. Her muscles spasmed and her mind raced, but she was so satisfied with herself and with him that nothing else mattered. As she drifted off to sleep, she licked her lips savouring the taste of him. She had always wondered what he’d taste like. 

Her alarm went off at 6:30 AM the next morning as usual. Opening her eyes, she caught sight of the empty wine glass and immediately began to recall the sensations from the night before. She nervously turned over to find nobody there, and the other half of her bed still tucked in with only her side pulled back as if she had slept alone. She looked down at herself to discover her breasts exposed and her panties soaked with her own juices. She tried to shake off the feeling of the dream, but she felt as if she hadn’t slept a wink. Panicking, she checked her call log and there were no outgoing or ingoing calls from the night before. After a few deep breaths, she accepted that it was just a dream. A really great dream, that she would never forget. 

As her feet hit the floor, she felt something soft beneath them. She looked down to find a Turkish cotton towel in a heap on the floor next to her bed…

 

Published 
Written by jandersen69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments