Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Break-up Party

"Sometimes even unprofessional liaisons are irresistible"

31
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022 This story is part 1 of a series of 5 1. Break-up Party 2. A One-Night Stand becomes a Weekender 3. <p> [ADVERT] </p>New Year 4. Easter Reunion 5. After the Contract"

It had been a busy year at my job as a software developer, with learning a new operating system and new hardware for which we were writing the software. The agency for whom I was contracting arranged a Christmas break-up party for all their contractors. It was a chance to meet fellow contractors and the liaison team.

The party was held upstairs in a place in one of the city’s small lanes. As I arrived I was greeted by a committee of four liaison staff, Jane, Mark, and two named Fiona. While both Fiona's were attractive, one was an absolute stunner. She had a figure with curves in all the right places, and just the right amount of flesh on her bones. She was well proportioned and had a most lovely face and eyes. Oh, those hazel eyes.

I headed on in and took my glass of wine that needed to last me the entire night. I still had a long drive home after the party. With all the police breath testing units out and about, I didn't want to be over the limit. A group of us joined for a chat, and we swapped thoughts about our various workplaces.

As the evening wore on, Fiona, with those stunning hazel eyes, joined our small group as people were beginning to leave. Looking at her watch, she told me that she'd better call a taxi to take her home. Asking her where she lived, I discovered it was virtually on my way home, so I offered her a ride. She accepted. We said our goodbyes and headed off. On the way to her home, we talked about her work as a liaison officer and how she enjoyed her work. She lived about midway between the party venue and my home.

As we pulled up outside her home, she asked me up for coffee to keep me awake. I figured it was late enough already, so an extra few minutes wouldn’t hurt. More importantly, I needed the bathroom, or there would be trouble before I got home. I locked the car, and we headed upstairs to her apartment. As we entered her apartment, I asked her to point me to the bathroom.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Fiona was standing at the breakfast bench, pouring two mugs of coffee. She had changed into a very transparent short pyjama. Her figure looked stunning through the material. There was an immediate reaction in my groin.

She noticed and winked at me, saying, “You like what I’m wearing, I see.”

“Yes, I do. You look stunning.”

She had nice firm breasts, a lovely hourglass figure, and, oh, what a mound with just a hint of hair. That is when I noticed that she was only wearing the top. The bottoms must have been lost while I was looking into her sexy, hazel eyes. I took a sip of coffee as she moved up close and gently rubbed my bulge, which was obvious by then.

She smiled, “I like what you’re thinking.”

She came right up close and put her arms around me. We started kissing. This was unprofessional, but my resistance was low to such an irresistible looker and kisser. The alcohol couldn't be blamed because I never even finished the first glass. I kissed her back, exploring her mouth with as much of my tongue as I could. She moaned and pushed her mound hard up against my bulge. I felt as if I was going to cum in my pants there and then. She was so sexy.

JulietaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaFire

Breaking the kiss, I lowered myself to my knees and put my head under her top, and fully covered her clit and slit top with my mouth. She moaned and opened her legs a little further. Her hands were on the counter to support herself; I flicked my tongue across her soaking-wet clit. She moaned again very deeply as I gently closed my teeth on her clit. I felt something wet trickle down my chin as she stiffened her legs. Feeling her relax again, I rose to my feet for more firm kissing.

“Oh my god, that felt good,” she said. “Stay the night, please, and I’ll go home with you in the morning.”

While she was saying that, she had my fly open and took me by the cock and led me to the bedroom. As we walked into the bedroom, she undid my belt. While we kissed, I unbuttoned and removed her top. There was more kissing as my pants dropped to the floor. We kissed some more as she skilfully manoeuvred my underpants to the floor with her foot.

Fiona sliding up the bed was a magnificent sight. I removed the rest of my clothes. I followed her up to the bed. Looking at me in anticipation, her legs were opening wide, and her knees rising to invite me. I decided to delay entry and latched onto her clit again.

“Oh God," she moaned.  

In this position, I could also dart my tongue inside her a little. I was wishing I had more hands so I could feel her all over at once. She moaned again as I inserted a finger and wriggled it while I sucked her clit. Her slit was so wet and oozing more wetness that had already wet the bed a little. There was another orgasm. Her pussy was pulsing around my fingers. I slid up her beautiful naked body to kiss her. Seeing the chance while I was off-balance, she forced me onto my back,  straddled me, and mounted me in a single move. I was inside her to the hilt.

After a short rest for a second or two, she started fucking me hard and fast. It didn’t take long before I felt her juices flow all over my ball while her pussy contracted around me. I had only just started to squeeze her nipples when she dropped on me hard, let out a big grunt, and, with one strong contraction, pushed me to shoot my load. She collapsed on top of me, still holding me tight inside her. I kissed her softly on the forehead, eyes, and cheeks, and held her tight.

The next thing I remember, it was light, and I felt my cock warm and wet and my knee wet and sticky. As I opened my eyes, I saw my soft cock, not for long though, in Fiona’s mouth, with her wet sticky pussy rubbing on my knee.  When she noticed I was awake, she climbed on top and rode us both to fantastic orgasms.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments