Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year

"New Year's Eve, under the stars."

10
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022. Thank you to AngelWorthy for her assistance with proof reading this story."

Fiona and I had made a date for New Year's Eve up at my home. The plan was for her to come up for lunch, after which we would have a stroll around the bush. The forecast was for a mild overcast day with a maximum of twenty-four degrees Celsius, which is a perfect day. The sky was even supposed to clear for the evening.

Fiona arrived well before lunch. I was on leave, so I was still in bed when I saw her car come up the drive. She let herself in via the garage. I rolled over and pretended to be asleep as I heard her come up the stairs and along the small landing. She paused for a second beside the bed. I could hear her breathing as she stood there without moving. She slowly lifted the cover and slipped into the bed behind me. Placing a soft kiss on my neck, she moved up close to spoon. She was already naked. I was hard, which she quickly discovered. With that discovery, she rolled me onto my back, swung her leg over me and mounted me in a single move. As I rolled onto my back, I opened my eyes and smiled at her. Fiona just sat there still and smiled back with me inside her.

“Surprise!”, she said and leaned forward to kiss me with passion like she hadn’t before. "I knew you weren't asleep."

As we kissed, she slowly raised her backside in the air, held it there for a while, and slowly lowered herself again. I sighed. She was just wet enough, so she comfortably lowered herself, and I could feel the texture inside her vagina. Slow enough for me to be able to feel it so well that it almost made me cum. She stopped.

After what seemed like an age, she moved again. This time she was faster and got into her rhythm. All this time, we held our kiss. Suddenly she breathed out hard into my mouth with a moan and thrust herself down forcefully. Her body stiffened and began to vibrate. Her pussy clamped hard on my cock. This pushed me over the edge, and I came deep inside.

We lay there coupled to savour the moment. Eventually, she rolled off, and we lay there with her in my arms. We kissed and caressed each other without saying a word. Looking into each other's eyes said everything we needed to say.

We lay there for about fifteen minutes when we decided to shower and have breakfast, which Fiona had brought along.

After breakfast, we put on our walking shoes, sunscreen, and funny hats and with a camera over my shoulder, we left for the walk in the bush. I took Fiona's hand, and we headed out the back gate into the bush. As I closed the gate behind Fiona, she leaned in to kiss me. Then we proceeded along the track. The walk took almost an hour. We took our time and snapped a few photos of wildflowers that we found. There was even a native orchid, which is very rare in the area.

We arrived back around midday, seeing that something had delayed our departure. A clear sky and a very light breeze made the day very warm, so I switched the air-conditioner on. We stripped to our underwear and lay on the bed for a relaxing cuddle and chat that was regularly punctuated by a kiss. At around 7:00 in the evening, Fiona woke me from a rather lengthy nap.

"Hey, wake up, sleepy head!" she announced as she gave me a shake. "It's time for dinner." She giggled. "It's ready."

"What do you mean it's ready?"

"You looked so cute there when I woke. I licked the lollipop. Then I decided to see what I could find and prepare for dinner for us. I hope you like it."

"You are sweet. Thank you!" I looked down and realised I was naked. "You didn't do more than lick, did you?"

"Ah, that's my secret", she giggled. "Come on, dinner is ready. Come as you are."

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

We sat at the dining table with a lovely curry. After dinner, we moved out to the balcony, onto the two-seater sun lounge so we could cuddle while watching the stars. The evening was warm, with a light breeze that made it perfect to be out there.

"I have an idea," Fiona enthused. "I turn the inside light out, and we strip naked to lie out here."

"Great idea! But will we be able to hold out till just before midnight without jumping each other?" I chuckled back.

"If we can't, then we'll just have to do it again. I've not heard you complain about that before," she smiles at me.

Fiona stripped and turned the lights out. There was enough distance between us and the road, and with the trees, only someone coming up the drive could see us in any case. We resumed our cuddling, only naked this time. Fiona's head was on my shoulder. I slowly moved, and we turned to face each other and kissed, and kissed again. My hand slid down her body to her mound, down her landing strip and to her slit. As I gently massaged her clit she began moving her hips back and forth. She moved closer and lifted her leg over my waist to give my hand better access. We kissed, I tweaked her clit, and she moaned.

She moved close enough and tried to cover my cock, but I prevented it. An annoyed moan entered my mouth as we kissed. My cock pointed at her clit and teased it. She moaned and moved as close as she could without rolling me onto my back. I slid up a little so she could only rub her clit along my shaft, but it was at the wrong angle to enter her. Realizing that, she began gyrating her hips. We were locked together. Tongues dancing her breathing increased in speed with shorter breaths. She stopped. Her body stiffened. She moaned loudly and began to vibrate with an orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, we rolled onto our backs and resumed caressing each other while looking up at the stars.

As we were lying there, we saw the International Space Station pass over, as well as a few satellites. We talked about a few constellations that we knew, and the time passed relatively quickly.

The radio in the background alerted us that it was fifteen minutes to go, so we headed inside to the bedroom. The bed was ready since it was never made all day. The instant our bodies came to rest, Fiona rolled on top of me to kiss me. Our hands explored each other slowly. I pulled her up my body so she could hold her nipples over my mouth while I played with her clit and holes. She moaned with a sigh, rocking back and forth. She was very aroused. Some of the juices were dripping onto me as she rocked.

The radio warned of the imminent countdown, so she slid down my body and sat on my rock-hard shaft. As before, she leaned forward to plant her lips on mine. Then, very slowly, I began to move up and down on my shaft. Keeping a slow pace, she counted down to the new year with the radio, dropping on me with each count.

On the zero count, looking deeply into each other's eyes, we whispered. "Happy New Year!" Then we sealed it with a passionate kiss.

Still impaled on my shaft, Fiona immediately picked up the pace. As I pulled on her nipples, she stopped bouncing and grunted as her pussy clamped and squeezed my cock hard. After another stroke from Fiona, I unloaded inside her. Fiona had a few more little orgasms.

We whispered "Happy New Year" to each other again, kissed, she rolled off, we moved to the spooning position, wished each other a good night and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments