Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

CH 21. I teach another virgin

"A vignette; where I give another young man his first fuck"

55
31 Comments 31
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
While I was heavily engaged in immersing myself in the swinging scene, the other part of my life continued as usual with my ever rotating ‘phone a fuck’ list. This provided me with a regular outlet for when I just needed to bang one out. There were also the random pickups and opportunist events that arose through work or social contacts. Some were memorable for being different from the norm.

I was invited to a party being held by family friends. It was a significant birthday for someone I’d known all my life and, of course I was going to be there. Some other family members were also attending and it was a bit of a catch up night with long forgotten cousins and elderly relatives. I didn’t take a partner as I expected it would be a bit of a bore.

The party was held at their home on a lovely property with extensive, beautiful gardens as its signature feature. Being a very warm night the party was an indoor and outdoor affair with about eighty guests roaming in and out around the pool terrace and the gardens.

After a while I noticed a teen boy that I had been briefly introduced to seemed to be hovering near me wherever I went. In the kitchen on the terrace or the living rooms, sure enough, he would be in my radius just looking. I had an admirer. He eventually spoke to me when I was standing with an empty glass, offering to get me another drink. After that, he seemed to follow me everywhere offering to get me another drink the moment my glass was empty. It was like having a personal assistant. He was puppy dogging me. I turned this into a bit of a game, flirting unobtrusively by touching his hand when I took the glass and finding a reason to bend over in front of him so he could cop a look at my cleavage. After the cake was served, I asked him to bring a piece to me on the terrace. He arrived, juggling two plates, obviously assuming he was going to eat with me. I didn’t mind. He was a nice fresh faced kid who was a bit wonderstruck, which I found amusing.

I asked him about his hobbies; computer games, sport; over sixteen's A grade football, and school; boring, which is about all that a teenager has in their life.

Then, “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Ahh... no. I’d like one, but... no, not yet.”

He sounded a bit dejected as he said this and I suddenly felt a bit sorry for him because he seemed like such a nice guy. I thought of all the nice guys I’d passed over at school in favour of the loser ‘bad boys’ I’d let fuck me. They hadn’t cared about me and I hadn’t cared about them. I was just their cum depository and they were just fresh cock for my body count.

The drinks had mellowed me nicely and I was starting to think about who I could call to come over for the night after I left here. But, as they say, sometimes opportunity is staring you in the face and he was.

“Have you seen these gardens?” I asked. “Apparently they’re very nice. Come with me.”

I walked him down the steps from the terrace and followed a stone path that meandered between the hedges. My heel caught on one of the flagstones and I stumbled a bit. We were out of view of the house now and it gave me the excuse to slip his arm around my waist in case I tripped again. There were a few garden lights dotted about, but away from them it was quite dark.

I started throwing some cues out as we walked, first resting my head against his shoulder, and then slipping my arm around his hip. I felt him pull me closer and our hips joined. I swayed against him as we walked and he gradually moved his hand up my side until his fingers rested just below my breast line. We were not saying much until we happened upon a small pond with water cascading into it from rocks above. Green lights shone through the plants onto the pond. It gave us a talking point. There was a park bench on a grassy area next to the pond. I quickly turned away from him so his hand would rub onto my breast. It did, and I stayed for a moment too long before suggesting we sit on the bench.

I sat close to him and snuggled into his neck. I was going to have to lead this; he had no clue. Placing my free hand on his chest, I turned my face up to him and said “Would you like to kiss me?”

He leaned forward and I kissed him fully on the mouth. His inexperience showed and I had to worm my tongue in between his lips to touch his. His hand moved over my belly towards my breast. I could sense he really wanted to feel it, so put my hand over his and guided it on, holding it and squeezing his fingers into my breast. He took this as his green light moment and went to town, rubbing and squeezing. I relaxed into him and let him go for it. Soon, he was onto the other one and then sliding his hand down the front of my top and inside my bra. Sitting up slightly, I reached around and unclipped the bra, then pulled my top and bra up over my breasts to fully expose them. His eyes popped as the green light reflected off them. His hands roamed freely and urgently between them, squeezing and thumbing my nipples, the kissing forgotten.

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

I could understand his excitement. This was obviously his first time playing with a female so I wanted to make it good for him and I knew there would be urgency.

Running my hand up his leg to his cock found a hard bulge in his pants, as expected. My ministrations had him sighing and groaning and his hand dropped to my thigh. Tugging my skirt up and opening my legs invited him to explore. His hand was cupping my lips in about two seconds. I opened my legs wider to give the go ahead and was rewarded with his fingers slipping inside the leg of my panties to rub my lips. I was leaking by now and his fingers were soon swiping my slop over my clit. He was poking at me, wanting to finger me, but I was a bit upright, so I slid into a lying position and pulled my pants off. This way, I could drop one leg onto the ground and pull the other up behind him on the bench. He dove straight in, rubbing and then sticking his fingers straight into me.

The invasion was nice and I was on the rise. It was somehow quite exciting and invoking memories from my school years. I needed to feel his cock. Sitting up I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. Working his cock out, it sprang free and stood rigid. I just had to do it. I dropped my mouth onto it and swallowed him straight to the base. He almost whimpered. I did it again about three or four times. I didn’t want him to come too soon. His main event was still on the table. Leaning back, I pulled him onto me, but the bench was a bit awkward, so I pushed him back and slid onto the grass. I pulled my top and bra off over my head and bunched my skirt around my waist. The grass was dry and quite soft. He was beside me, one hand rubbing my tits and the other fingering me deeply. His cock was near my face and, sensing he was after more sucking, lifted my head and obliged. I sucked him for only a short while, very aware of how quickly young guys could cum.

I wanted him to have the full experience, so I pushed him down and told him to get on me. He wasted no time in getting between my legs and pushing his pants down to his knees. Shuffling forward he put his mouth to my nipples, sucking and nibbling while he lay on me. I reached between us to get hold of his cock, knowing he wouldn’t find the spot quickly. I briefly rubbed his knob between my flaps and then lodged him at my entrance. Feeling he was home he just groaned and eased forward, sliding all the way in with one movement. There were lots of “ooohs” and “aaahs” from him as he started his thrusting. I pulled my knees up high and wide so he could get maximum depth. His face was beside my ear and I could hear his puffing and gasping. He was very fit and fucked me hard and quickly. I lay back enjoying this young hard body thrashing on me, his rigid cock burying into its first cunt; my cunt. Go for it boy; imprint this moment.

Looking up at the sky, I thought back to when I was his age, giving my first gangbang lying on the grass at a teenage party. Many memories of that night flooded back, giving so many boys their first fuck.

As I expected, he didn’t last long and was soon grunting in my ear. I put both my hands on his arse to lock him to me and rolled my hips back. I didn’t want him slipping out in the excitement and lose the full experience. I urged him on whispering into his ear, “Fuck me, fuck me, cum in me when you need.” He was soon dumping his load and I could feel the extra wetness. I moaned for him and he kept on going for a while as if he didn’t want it to be over. I could understand; it was very intense for him. When he stopped, he rested with his cock inside me. I don’t think he wanted to take it out but I was mindful of being missed at the party. I eased him off me and felt his cock slide out with his goo leaking down to my arsehole.

I didn’t have anything to wipe up with, so I squatted on the grass and squeezed out as much cum as I could, then wiped the rest with my hand and rubbed it into the outside of my bum and thigh. My panties would take care of the rest. He zipped himself up while I dressed, waiting for me to speak.

“You like that?”

“Yeah, great. Thank you.”

“Well, let me thank you. That was very nice. Your first time?”

“Yeah. You’re great. Felt better than I could imagine.”

“Come on, let’s get back.”

I steered him back through the hedges and kissed him before we came into view of the terrace. He rubbed my tits again. I pulled his hand under my skirt, pushed two fingers into me and fucked onto them for a while. Here, have this as something else to remember.

I didn’t think it would be a good look to be seen returning from the gardens with him, so I told him to wait there until I’d been inside for a while.

That night was another opportune moment to try someone new and make a difference to another guy’s life. I went home happy. The party hadn’t been so boring after all. I had another cherry.

Published 
Written by LuvitAll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments