Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter II: A First Date

"A shy young girl learns more about the boy that's caught her attention"

4
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter doesn't contain any sex, it serves to further set the story and introduce the main couple."

That night I found myself tossing and turning, wondering what exactly Lincoln had meant by those words.

It’s a date.

Romantic or not, this would probably be considered my first proper date. Sure, I had hung out with guys occasionally during high school… but I wouldn’t consider awkwardly making out with a guy at a party while he pawed at my chest a date.

Rolling over towards my nightstand, I glanced at my phone. 2:15 AM. Sighing, I tried burrowing further into my blankets. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to will for sleep to appear. But all I saw behind my closed lids was that warm smile; those intelligent eyes filled with mischief.

Fuck it was going to be a long night…

***

I finally fell asleep close to 4 AM, only to have to drag myself out of bed at 7:30. On Saturday mornings I went running with my friend Kat, who conveniently lived across the hall from me. Shivering slightly as the cool air hit my bare skin, I quickly dressed and hurried out the door.

She was waiting by our usual start point when I arrived. Without hesitation, we both began loping along, used to our normal routine. We moved in silence for a couple of minutes, before Kat glanced sideways at me, “You look like hell.”

I wasn’t surprised to hear that I looked as tired as I felt, “I didn’t get much sleep, had a weird night.”

Kat seemed to perk up at that; she often complained that I didn’t get out much. “Oh? Anyone I know?”

Scoffing, I picked up my pace as we moved further away from campus, “It wasn’t like that… I might have met someone.”

Suddenly I found myself running alone; I looked over my shoulder and found Kat gaping at me a few feet back. “I was just kidding, but seriously, who’d you meet?”

I could feel myself blush as we got back to running, “Just a guy… his name’s Lincoln. I bumped into him when I went out for my run last night. We exchanged numbers, and we’re meeting up tonight.”

An ungodly squeal rang out as Kat threw her arms around me, not missing a stride as we began to make our way back to campus. “I’m so freaking happy for you! What’s he like? Are you going to sleep with him? Do you think he’s looking for a relationship?”

Sighing, I struggled to get a word in as she continued to hurl questions at me, “Kat, I don’t even know what I’m going to wear tonight. I’ve not thought that far ahead.”

Grinning from ear to ear, Kat was practically skipping as she responded, “I can help with that! Stop by my room around 5:30 and I’ll work my magic.”

 

 

 

 

***

I knocked on Kat’s door at 5:30 on the dot, clutching some of my best clothes to my chest. Soon I found myself ushered into the single room, clothes strewn everywhere and make-up laid out on the desk. Uncertain of what to do, I awkwardly laid out the options I’d brought along as Kat reappeared with three dresses thrown over her arm.

‘What do you think you’re doing?” She eyed my stuff warily as she started holding the dresses up to me.

I froze, “I thought you’d want to see what clothing options I have.”

Kat laughed and tossed a couple of the dresses aside, “Cal, I love you, but your clothes are not conducive for dating. If you needed to milk some cows, then you’re golden. But if you want to get laid, you need to borrow from me. Here, put this on!”

I found a black garment being shoved into my arms. Turning away from Kat, I slid off my denim shorts and my oversized t-shirt, leaving me in just a pair of small black panties. Slipping the dress over my head, I wasn’t surprised to find it was pretty short on me. Kat was only 5’4” to my nearly 6”, so her little black dress came to about mid-thigh on me, possibly a little shorter. It was rather form-fitting, contouring to my newfound hips and ass. Delicate straps ran over my shoulders, connecting to a neckline that plunged low enough to show off my cleavage.

As I spun in in front of the mirror, I noticed that the dress was tight enough that you could make out panty lines, “Maybe I should wear something a little less revealing?”

Looking at Kat’s reflection I saw a devilish look in her eye, “Or you could just wear nothing underneath...”

My cheeks flushed at the idea, but oddly a small part of me felt intrigued by the idea. I could feel Kat’s eyes on me as I reached under the hem and worked my panties down. Once they were off, I stood and straightened the dress, finding myself slightly aroused at how exposed my bare pussy felt.

Turning to her, I smiled shyly, “I really appreciate this… I’ve never worn something this pretty before.”

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Kat winked and gestured to her desk chair, “I trust that after tonight you’ll thank me for a lot more than an outfit. Now sit down, I’ll do your hair and make-up.”

 

 

 

 

***

It was getting close to 7 PM when Lincoln texted me that he was almost there. I looked in the mirror one last time; my hair whirled around me in subtle waves, reaching down to my waist. I’d managed to talk Kat out of putting any make-up on me, figuring I normally didn’t wear the stuff so why start now. Even though I wanted to look my best, I wasn’t interested in completely changing my look for a guy. Which is why I’d decided to wear my glasses and one of my oversized flannel shirts. I was a nerd and a tomboy at heart, and Lincoln should learn that sooner rather than later.

I was glad I’d decided on the flannel shirt as I stood shivering at the entrance. My stomach was doing flips as I began to doubt if I should go through with this. I became so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice Lincoln walk up until he gently touched my arm. I jumped slightly and our eyes met; his eyes seemed to light up as they took me in.

He was wearing a button-up shirt underneath a black jacket; dark blue like his eyes. I looked him up and down, taking in the shirt, the black jeans and the beat-up Vans. I could feel him taking me in as well, and as I looked up at his face, I noticed a faint blush forming across his cheeks.

“Is there something wrong?” I looked down at my outfit, wondering if I’d managed to get a stain somewhere between my room and the building entrance.

Lincoln seemed to notice the slight panic in my voice and began shaking his head rapidly, “No! Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare… You look really beautiful tonight.”

It was my turn to blush as we began to walk in the direction of the campus coffee shop, “Well, I believe any outfit is a step up from old running clothes.”

Lincoln chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair, “I mean, you did look pretty cute in those. I like the glasses too, by the way. Haven’t seen black frames like that in a while.”

I smiled, “I like to channel my inner Buddy Holly.”

 

 

 

 

***

We had managed to find a table tucked away in the corner of the shop, which gave us a chance to learn more about each other. In a short amount of time I learned Lincoln was born and raised in Colorado, he came from a large family; two sisters, three brothers, and his family owned a small cattle ranch.

“So, what brings you to all the way from Colorado to Vermont?” I brought my tea to my lips, savoring the warmth it gave me.

Lincoln leaned back and smiled, “Initially I came here for the art program, I’ve always enjoyed painting and photography. But last year I realized I wanted to pursue a more viable degree to help with the ranch, so I transferred into the agricultural program for this school year. Unfortunately, I’m going to be a super-senior, but at least I’ll have some options once I do graduate. What about you, what brings you to Vermont?”

I set my tea down, “I grew up here, my dad owns a dairy farm. I figured the pre-vet program here is really good, plus I’m close to home to help my dad out when I can.”

Lincoln leaned forward, resting his forearms on the table, “Oh yeah? So, you want to be a vet?”

“Yeah, it’s my major, but I’m taking history as my minor,” I suddenly felt a bit warm, so I eased out of my flannel. I’d forgotten about the dress but was quickly reminded when I saw Lincoln’s expression. He seemed surprised, embarrassed and attracted to me, all in one. Shyly, I crossed my arms, trying to cover up a bit. But the gesture only served to push my small chest up more, making my cleavage more prominent.

I could feel myself turning red, but a small part of me also felt a bit turned on by the attention. “I’m sorry, I forgot I was wearing this – I borrowed it from a friend and I -”

Lincoln cut me off gently, “Calamity, you look great. I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I was just surprised, but there’s definitely no need for you to apologize.”

I looked down at my hands in my lap, still embarrassed despite Lincoln’s reassurance, “I’m just not really good at this... I haven’t had much luck with dating.”

Lincoln reached one of his hands across the table and I took it, secretly enjoying the way his strong, warm hand closed around my slender one. “I know the feeling, but there’s no pressure for anything to happen. We’re just two people on a date. If something more happens, great. If not, that’s also okay. But, between you and me, I’m hoping you’ll want to see me again by the end of the night.”

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Calamity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments