Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Demi and Isabella

"First time lesbian meets her match."

20
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
650 words 650 words

Author's Notes

"This story came to me in the middle of the night. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was hard to get back to sleep."

Demi lay between her friend’s legs. Her face was wet with pussy juice and she was smiling so much her cheeks hurt. Finally. At last. Unbelievably. She had her first taste of pussy, and it was all she had ever dreamed of and more. She couldn’t believe she was doing it with the cutest, most perfect little lipstick lesbian ever! Isabella was her girl-friend from work, here on a work visa as an IT engineer. Isabella had the most beautiful dark skin, lush deep brown hair, tiny hips, tiny boobs and shockingly big, puffy pussy lips. 

Maybe that’s because I’ve got her all hot and bothered, thought Demi.

She pushed Isabella’s legs up and out. It gave her an electric shock down her spine that her beautiful little femme lifted her legs willingly, even eagerly.

Demi ran her hands from her friend’s tiny bum up to her folded knees. Breathing hard, Demi dared to look down, and there it was, Isabella’s cute little rose bud. It was darker than she expected, like a bronzed silver dollar. It winked at her and Demi’s asshole puckered in reply. 

Could she? Should she? She had sucked her friend’s clit, and swirled her tongue inside her pussy, but how far could she go? Isabella seemed so pure and innocent. She was a little older than Demi, and at the office the girl looked as sweet as a novitiate, but in gray, silk crepe slacks--with a laptop. It was wicked of her to even think of it! To corrupt someone so young - but she had to do it, had to. She had been dreaming about it for years. 

Demi’s lips parted. Her tongue inched out. She inched forward. Did Isabella just scoot her tiny ass toward me? She wasn’t sure, but then the little femme moved her hands down and literally pulled her ass cheeks apart. She even rocked her hips up, up toward Demi’s mouth and suddenly, they touched. Her wet tongue landed right in the center of Isabella’s sweet ass. Demi pushed her tongue inside and Isabella moaned. She pushed her tongue deeper, moving it up and down just inside her friend’s bottom. She pulled back to breathe, then inched forward again. Demi slid her tongue in and out of her friend’s hole, then she circled around the outside. She licked up from the bottom of her hole, then inside, then further inside, then out the top.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

Isabella began to rock her head from side to side. She pulled her ass cheeks further apart. Her breathing came in gasps, then it stopped completely and the poor girl froze, paralyzed, transfixed, frozen on the very edge of the abyss. Then Isabella cried out in Italian and suddenly she was bucking her hips wildly. She pulled Demi’s face into her ass, rubbing her ass on Demi’s lips, chasing her tongue with her pulsing, throbbing asshole.

Demi kept licking and thrusting but she was shocked. She had just made her innocent playmate cum from rimming her cute little ass. A feeling of pride came to her, I did this. How many girls make another girl cum just from rimming on their very first try? Happy, she crawled up between her friend's legs till she was pressing their tits and pussies together. 

As Isabella took Demi’s face into her hands and kissed her squarely on the lips, Demi realized her mistake. She thought she was seducing Isabella, that she, Demi, was the bold, experimental American sport fucker. But she was wrong. It was Isabella who had always been checking her laptop, rubbing her little boobs against her from behind, saying nice things.

Demi sighed and rubbed her clit hard against her friend’s wet pussy. It was her seducing me the whole time. She was okay with that.

Published 
Written by ChumbaPoxwally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments