Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Devirginized

"A virgin gets her first time"

15
10 Comments 10
42.9k Views 42.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
A cool and breezy March night was my first night, the night I had been deflowered. I had met up with one of my really good friends, and his name is Chris. I was seventeen years old, and he was eighteen at the time. He and I were really close friends, and we had been flirting for awhile. The more we talked, the closer we got. We had a great friendship, so when I knew I could trust him, I knew what I wanted.

He had dirty blonde hair, which was short and spiky. He had pretty blue eyes that would make you go weak at the knees. He was about 5 feet and 8 inches tall, and had a nice body. He was a little rough around the edges. That night, he picked me up, and we went to go cruise around with our friends in his car, went bowling, then drove through the park, then dropped our friends off. As we took off, he confessed that he really liked me and wanted to take it to a different level, and that he was horny for me.

I didn't know what to say at first, but I was curious how the night was going to go. We had to pick his cousin up, and drop him off at his aunt's house. We parked the car by the garage while waiting for him to get done with what he needed to do. He started to feel my breasts through my shirt, then he his hands brushed up my legs to my thighs. I brushed him off at first because I was nervous and didn't know what to think of it all at first. Since his cousin was taking so long, he asked if I wanted to go in his aunt's garage.

He got out of the car, and walked around to the passenger side and opened the door and said, "Follow me, babe."

I got out, then followed him to the door, and waited for him to unlock the door. As soon as we walked into the garage, he closed and locked the door behind me. I took my jacket off as he had pulled a mattress out that had been leaning up against the garage wall. I sat down on the bed, took a deep breath, and made myself comfortable. I started wondering how this night was going to go.

He sat on the bed next to me, and we started talking. He laid me down and lay down next to me. His fingers started moving up my legs, then he began to kiss me softly on the lips and trailing down to my neck and chest. His hands trailed down to my waist, making me hot as they moved further down to between my inner thighs. As we were kissing, I felt his cool hands find their way to my mound. Then, his fingers found their way into my panties where my tight virgin pussy was waiting for him.

I felt his fingers find my clitoris, and I began to tremble as he started to rub with his middle finger. My pussy began to become wet as he rubbed my swollen clitoris. I took off his shirt, then he took off mine, then unhooked my cheetah print bra, revealing my size 38D breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around while gently biting them, making them harden in his mouth. As he was sucking my nipples, he began to flick my swollen clitoris, and I felt so much pleasure.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

I wanted more of him.

I was starting to moan as I felt his finger slide into my wet pussy, slowly darting in and out. I loved the feeling of his fingers fucking my dripping wet snatch. I began to lightly bite his nipples while digging my fingernails into his back, then I felt his cock harden against my body.

I asked him," Do you want me to suck your hard cock while you finger fuck me?"

He responded," Oh god, yes."

He kept fingering my pussy as I bent down to unzip and unbutton his pants, taking his hard cock in my hand. I pulled his pants and boxers off, while he pulled my panties and pants off.

I took his rock hard cock in my hand and began to stroke it slowly, beginning to lick up and down his shaft, making my way to his head. I put my mouth on his head, and started to slowly suck the tip. His cock started to twitch, so I know it felt good. I started to suck his cock faster and deeper, taking him into my throat. He pushed my head down and held me there, making me gag. It was so hot and I loved it.

He got up and positioned himself between my legs, and started to lick and suck on my swollen clitoris, prepping my pussy for his cock. I whispered into his ear and told him to fuck me. He came up from between my legs, then started to slowly slide his cock into my tight and wet virgin pussy. My legs tensed up when he first slid in, but the more my pussy got used to it, I became relaxed. I felt a lot of pressure, but as he started thrusting, it felt so good. I was so hot and wanted him to fuck me harder.

He began to fuck me harder, and I began to moan. He was massaging my swollen clitoris as he was fucking my tight and the wet pussy. I could feel the orgasm building and building, until I finally released all over his cock. I got up on my hands and knees and told him to fuck me from behind.

He said, "As you wish," and didn't hesitate. He got behind me.

He pushed his hard and stiff cock deep into my waiting pussy. He took his palm and grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulling back his cock, the rammed it deep into my pussy. I screamed and moaned because it felt so good. In no time I had come all over him, then he busted inside me. We cleaned up, then we heard a knock on the door. We think his cousin heard us the whole time, because we walked out and I saw that he was sporting a boner.

I looked down, and then proceeded to giggle, as I knew he just heard everything that went on in the garage that night. He began to smile at me, and I smiled back. We got in the car, and went to drop him off. I leaned over to kiss Chris, and thanked him for a great night. He dropped me off, then backed up out of the driveway and proceeded to drive home. I went to bed that night with a smile on my face, and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by sexkitten9991
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments