Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"She squinted at him in disgust. “I passed out, okay? I… I just fainted, that’s all. I… I had the vapors, M’lord,” she added the last bit in the worst English accent ever heard. “The vapors?” “’Twas overcome by your manly airs, sir,” she continued, now as a cute little British maiden. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“I found myself swooning over your masculine temerity, M’lord.”"

The following Monday morning, Sally rushed to answer the doorbell. Her mother had just left with her brother, and while her mom was expected to be gone for few hours, Sally was unsure when she would see Robbie again.

She opened the door as far as the chain would allow and glanced around the edge.

“Hey, Sal,” Lenny said, a wry smile on his lips. His black eye certainly looked better today.

Sally closed the door, quickly removed the chain lock, then flung it wide and dragged him inside, slamming the door behind him. “Where the hell have you been?” she chastised him as she reattached the lock.

“Laying low, y’know.” Lenny walked into the living room. “I was pretty sure Rob didn’t want to see me.” He motioned to his eye, still swollen a bit.

“He just left with my Mom.”

“I know; I watched them leave. With my good eye, that is.”

“I will NEVER understand boys,” Sally said, exasperated. She walked up to him and examined the blackened eye closer. “Does it hurt much?”

“I’m fine, really.” Lenny placed a hand on her hip to bring her in tight. 

Sally placed her hands on his chest and looked up at him seriously. “Why the hell did you just stand there and let Robbie hit you?”

“It’s called a ‘free shot’, Sal.” Lenny flinched as she reached up and touched the blackened area around the eye. “Hey, be careful! I didn’t give you a free shot!”

Sally pulled her hand away quickly and sighed, obviously concerned. “But WHY?” 

Lenny hugged her to him with both arms around her waist. “I honestly thought he wouldn’t take it. I knew he was mad… and I just didn’t want him taking it out on you or your mom, okay? So I gave him the free shot. Hell, usually, that defuses the situation.”

“Usually?” Sally smiled. 

“With guys, yeah,” Lenny replied, gently squeezing her ass. “Don’t ever offer a ‘free shot’ to a girl, ‘cause she’ll swing every damned time. And girls NEVER swing just once.”

“I don’t think I’ll be that stupid with ANYBODY, thank you very much.”

“It’s like a point of honor. If they’re that convinced you wronged them, stand there and let them shoot first.”

“Like a… a duel?” 

“It’s an opportunity to be the bigger man,” Lenny explained. “It forces the other guy to think about what they’re doing. Most of the time, you get hit in the arm.”

“Most of the time,” Sally said with a chuckle. 

“Not yesterday.” He gently rubbed the swollen cheek.

“Who thinks of these things?” Sally was now mad at the entire concept, not just the results. “So because he ditched us to get drunk, and got arrested, and somehow blamed YOU for his trouble, you just let him deck you? Stupid!” She smacked his chest with both hands, now balled up into tiny fists.

Lenny smiled. “You look really cute when you’re mad.” He lifted her by the ass and kissed her tenderly, but Sally pushed him away. 

“Oh, sure, that’s EXACTLY what to say to make ME feel better.” She smacked his chest with both hands, open this time. “Idiot.”

Lenny just smiled and held her waist to his. “Hey, I smartened up and waited until they left to knock on the door this time. I really just came over to see you.” 

Sally stared up at him severely for a couple of minutes, then hugged him back, resting her head on his chest. “I’m really glad you came over,” she said. Once again, they swayed together to music only they could hear.

“Hey,” Lenny said, “Do I smell coffee?”

“Yeah, I made some a little while ago. You want a cup?” She lifted her head and looked up at him adoringly.

“Yeah, that sounds great.”

They disengaged and she led him into the kitchen. “Since when do you like coffee?” Lenny asked. 

“I drink coffee,” she answered defensively. “I’m not a little girl, you know.” She poured him a mug and slid it over to him on the counter. She refilled her own mug and added a scoop of sugar.

“You don’t have to tell me. I know better than anybody how grown-up you are.” He opened the fridge and removed the cream, poured a healthy dose into the mug. 

“Yes, you do.” Sally walked behind him and pinched his ass. She then took the cream and poured a slug in her mug, then placed the container back in the fridge.

Lenny added a couple of scoops of sugar, stirring quickly. “So how did your mom even hear about this place she’s taking him to?”

“Get this.” Sally hopped up on a stool by the counter. “Apparently, Robbie isn’t the ONLY State recruit that needs ‘special’ attention.” 

“Wow. Really?” 

“Uh-huh. I guess the cops called Coach Kramer, and he called State, and the next thing you know, State called my mom yesterday morning, right after…” Sally mimed a roundhouse punch to her eye, and mouthed ‘Pow’. 

“Yeah, don’t remind me.” Lenny gingerly touched his swollen eye.

“Anyway, they took care of ALL of it. They arranged to get Robbie released from his court date, on the condition he attend this ‘Pre-Camp’ they have set up on campus. Oh, and this ain’t no party camp.” Sally took another sip of her coffee. “It’s run by a former drill sergeant, and Robbie stays locked in there until the real football camp begins, and then he lives there until the campus opens for real. This facility forces you to get clean, to learn new life skills, all that BS.” 

“Amazing. Once again, he runs away from any real trouble, due to his ability to run away from trouble on a football field.” Lenny shook his head. “Apparently, State don’t fuck around.” 

“Apparently, State recruits a lot of fuck-ups,” Sally said.  

“Well, thanks for calling Leslie and telling her.” Lenny took a healthy swig of coffee, then placed his mug on the counter and walked right up to Sally.

“I was calling you, y'know, but when she answered, I… I dunno, I just got scared, and made like I was calling her all along, y’know?”

“Scared? Of my little sister?” Lenny placed his hands on Sally’s waist.

“We’re friends, too, you know. She’s in a bunch of my classes.” Sally took another sip. “She talks to people, too.”

“School’s out, baby.” Lenny took her mug and placed it on the counter, then leaned in for a deep soulful kiss. Sally placed her arms around his neck and devoted herself fully to that kiss, tonguing him enthusiastically. Lenny slipped his hands around her back, then under her shorts-clad ass, then lifted her by the butt into his arms. She naturally wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling her crotch against his hardening member, still trapped in his jeans. 

Lenny wandered around the kitchen with her wrapped around him like this, bumping into walls and doorways, never breaking the kiss. Sally moaned into his mouth with every step, loving the delicious sensations of banging her tender loins against his mighty stick with every step he took. 

Lenny made his way into the hallway, and dropped her to the ground, running his hands under her t-shirt, confirming that she was braless underneath. Sally did likewise to him, running her hands under his shirt to rub his furry tummy and chest. 

The kissing continued unabated, and wordlessly, they both decided to divest their partner of their shirts at the same time, pulling the t-shirts up and over each other’s heads, and only succeeding in tangling their hands and the shirts together. 

They laughed at the predicament, but with their arms locked together above their heads, the two lovers pressed their chests to each other and resumed kissing anyway, until Lenny was able to pull his hands free of the shirts and take her in his arms again. 

Sally’s hands, still tangled in the shirts, lifted her handcuffed arms around his neck, while Lenny’s hands roamed all over her nubile body. The kissing was hot and heavy, and Sally pulled his face to kiss hers more ardently, if that was at all possible. She rubbed her chest against his wantonly. 

Lenny ran his hands from her shoulders down to her butt, slipping his hands inside her Terri cloth shorts, and cupping a firm naked butt cheek in each hand. Lenny was again pleased to discover that she wore no panties underneath. 

He lifted her up by her ass, squeezing her cheeks heartily, and Sally just wrapped her legs around his waist once again, moaning into his mouth, feeling her nipples tingle with anticipation while being tickled by his chest hair, and her vagina get wetter by the second. As before, Lenny maneuvered himself down the hallway, until he backed into a closed bedroom door, and broke apart from the kiss. 

“Open the door, Sal,” he said breathlessly. 

Sally looked around, surprised to find that she and her lover were no longer in the kitchen. “Uh… that’s my bedroom,” she replied and kissed him again.

“I know,” Lenny pulling his lips away again. “Open the door. My hands are full.” He squeezed her cheeks again inside her shorts.

“But… we can’t go in there,” Sally said. 

“Why not?” Lenny lifted her further up his body, as if she weighed nothing, and kissed one of her stiff nipples tenderly.

Sally moaned, “Because it’s a mess in there.” Lenny moved his lips across her chest to kiss the other nipple. “My mom would kill me if anybody saw it like that.”

“I know,” he said, lowering her so that her pussy was once again pressed to his hard-on, trapped inside his jeans, and ground their crotches together. “I’m here to help you clean it.”

“Really?” Sally said, smiling. “Okay.”

She realized that her hands were still trapped, and with great difficulty, managed to extricate her right hand, which unlocked the other hand, enabling her to toss the still-tangled shirts to the floor in the hall. She reached down and opened the door, then pulled herself back up to kiss Lenny’s lips again. He backed into the room, and the fact that he just carried Sally over the threshold was not lost on her.

The floor of Sally’s room was strewn about with clothing. He turned around and walked to the bed, covered with her blankets askew and several stuffed animals scattered at the headboard. Lenny fell onto the bed as gently as possible, with Sally underneath him, and kissed her ardently, grinding his hard-on against her while Sally moaned in heat. 

Suddenly, he forced himself to a standing position, and in one swift move, removed her shorts down her legs and off. She now lay completely nude upon her bed. Lenny smiled, tossed the shorts over his shoulder to the floor, and kicked off his shoes, undoing his belt at the same time. Sally lifted herself up on her elbows, biting her lip in anticipation of what was to come next. 

“You are so beautiful, Sal,” Lenny said, lowering the zipper, and extricating his rampant penis. 

Sally licked her lips unconsciously, and replied, “So are you.” 

He pushed the pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them, then sat down beside her and removed his socks. Once naked, he turned to look at her, laying back on her bed.

“Hey, sexy,” he said, reaching over to rub her breast. 

Sally lunged from her reclining pose and tackled him on the bed, kissing him hard, and reaching down to grasp his hard-on with both hands. “Hey, yourself,” she said breathlessly. “Do you know that I have done nothing but daydream about your cock for days?”

“Just my cock?” Lenny asked, laughing. He reached up to cup a dangling boob and gave it a friendly squeeze.

“Mmm…” Sally pulled herself up so that their lips were almost touching. “I suppose I thought about your tongue, too…” She kissed him open-mouthed and used her tongue to enjoy his, and suddenly their hands were all over each other. 

Sally loved being alone with him like this: totally naked together, with a great big bed to move around on. She stroked his hard prick with one hand and rubbed his chest and tummy with the other, as he palmed a squeezed each of her breasts in turn with one hand while rubbing her back and groping her naked ass cheeks with the other. 

Sally broke away from the kiss and rested her head on his chest. Her hands and his did not remain idle, however. They spent long minutes like this, totally relaxed and totally fired up at the same time. 

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

“So… you really missed me, huh?” Lenny asked.

“You bet. All I could think about was what I was going to do to you the next time we were alone.” 

“Yeah, I was wracking my brain, trying to think of a reason to get you away from the house for a while, to get my hands back on your hot, little body.”

She looked up at him. “And this is the best ever. We’ll be alone for hours, with a great big bed to roll around on. Who could ask for anything more?”

“You said it, baby.”

Sally stared down at his prick head as she stroked him from his balls to the tip, noticing that the cum-hole pulsed as her fingers passed up over the crown. A single drop of pre-cum oozed out, and her mouth watered. 

She slid her face down his body and took the head into her mouth, moaning wantonly, swirling her tongue around the ridge, then poking the tip into that tiny hole. 

“Ohhh yesss,” Lenny intoned, placing a hand gently on her head. “Your mouth is heaven, little girl. Suck me… yeah… like that… Is this what you were dreaming of, my sweet little cocksucker? Mmm, yeah… My dick getting bigger in your mouth? Is it?” 

She moaned, and pulled off, kissing his hip. “Exactly what I dreamed of, only more delicious for real.” She pulled him back into her mouth, twisting sideways on the bed to get a better angle to take him deep into her mouth. 

Lenny rubbed her back all over, trying to reach around her body to get at her perfect teenage breasts. “Lift up, baby,” he said. “On your hands and knees. I need to touch you.”

Sally allowed him to get her up onto her knees, but found she couldn’t use her hands on his prick like this. Undeterred, using only her mouth on him, she swiveled her head up and down the length of his cock. She found that the curve of his prick fit her mouth better from this angle, and moved around to take him deeper than ever.

Lenny massaged her back with his left hand, then reached under to cup, squeeze, pinch, fondle, and tease her breasts, one then the other, with full hands and then fingertips only. When Sally moved around to fit more of his cock into her mouth, Lenny helped her along, sliding his head under her legs, then lifting his face to plant a kiss on her soaked snatch. Sally moaned loudly, her mouth full of cock.

“What about my tongue?” Lenny asked, running his hands up and down her back, from her shoulders to her perfect rump. “Did you dream about my tongue?” He pulled her ass down to his waiting mouth and attacked her pussy with his tongue. 

Sally pulled her mouth off his prick, panting, and shouted aloud, “OH YES! Eat my pussy, baby! Oh my God! Your tongue… your tongue is so hot! Right there… lick me right there…” She dropped her head onto his hip, unable to continue blowing him in the sudden onslaught to her senses.

Lenny flicked her clit with his tongue, loving the copious juices that were leaking from her virginal hole. He then latched his whole mouth over her vagina, sucking hard and poking his tongue inside, as deep as it could go. 

“OH! Oh, Yes! Oh, Lenny! Tongue me deep, baby! Oh, god! I love your hands all over me while you eat me out! You’re gonna make me cum so hard!”

Lenny pushed her gash off his face for a second to catch his breath. Sally, of course, resisted, pushing her hips down against his hands. “Hey; don’t forget me, baby,” he said and turned his face to the side to kiss her inner thigh, obviously teasing her.

“L-e-n-n-y,” she said, drawing out his name in a whining plead. Since she was resting her head on his tummy, she was able to use one hand to stroke him slowly. “Please… I need your tongue in my pussy…”

Lenny kissed the other thigh. Sally was wriggling her hips, pushing down hard, in a desperate attempt to bring her soaked snatch to his lips. Lenny held her hips firm, grateful he had done all those bench presses during school. “And I need your mouth on my dick.”

“P-l-e-a-s-e…” Sally whined. “I can’t concentrate while you’re doing that to me.”

“How do you think I feel with my dick in your mouth?” Larry reasoned. “C’mon, baby, you have to try. It’s only fair.” He lifted his head slightly and extended his tongue until it barely made contact with her labia, flicking up and down a bit. 

“Mmm… yes, lick me…” Sally lifted her head. “Make me cum, and I’ll suck your cock so good, baby… I’ll make you cum so hard… I’ll eat you up good, baby… Please…”

“Suck my cock, baby,” Lenny replied, “And I’ll lick your pussy.” Sally moaned in protest, but brought her mouth to his penis anyway, kissing the pulsing cum-hole. “Yeah, baby, take me in your mouth. C’mon, Sal, let’s cum together like this, okay?”

Sally gave up her protest and swallowed him up. She bobbed up and down faster than she ever did before, thinking that if she brought him off first, then she would be able to fully enjoy her orgasm on his tongue. 

Lenny pulled his hands away from her hips, and she drove her pussy down hard on his face. She could feel his nose poking her vagina while he sucked on her clit. Lenny’s hands massaged her back, then reached underneath her to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. 

Sally pulled off with a smack. “No fair, playing with my tits like that…,” she panted. Nevertheless, she lifted herself up on her elbows to grant him better access to her boobs. She pushed her gash up and down and all around his lips and tongue, then dove back down on his tasty prick. 

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of sucking and slurping, with plenty of moaning all around. Sally could feel her orgasm rising, and went into autopilot while sucking his dick, basically fucking his cock with her face; hard, fast, and deep.  

He stabbed his tongue back into her hole, then moved his right hand down to her crotch, and poked her vagina rapidly while he whipped his tongue back and forth across her clit. When he twisted her left nipple in his other hand, pulling it away from her breast almost painfully, Sally went off like a rocket. 

So strong was her orgasm, that she almost blacked out. Light-headed already because her mouth was full of his expanding dick, she saw stars, and swooned, only keeping the crown inside her mouth as she breathed heavily through her nose, moaning loudly over his flesh, as wave after wave of delicious ecstasy washed over her young body, making her quiver all over.

Almost subconsciously, she continued sucking on his prick-head, which was a good thing, because a few seconds after her orgasm, Lenny’s climax exploded into her mouth. Still in the orgasmic dream-state, Sally snapped back to reality once the first shot of hot cum hit the back of her mouth, and she swallowed reflexively as the larger second shot filled her mouth. 

Now, Sally went to town on his prick, lifting her hips away from Lenny’s face so she could concentrate fully on draining her lover’s cock dry. She twisted her face all around, swallowing his heady cum as fast as he fired shot after shot into her hungry mouth, then bobbed down hard on him, overcoming the gag reflex to take him deep in her throat. 

Sally kept him there, tonguing the base of his shaft, swallowing hard, feeling herself getting dizzier from lack of oxygen, yet thrilled by that very fact at the same time. Lenny’s fingers still moved in and out of her vagina, and mere seconds after his dick stopped shooting, Sally came again, even harder than before, and she blacked out. 

*****

Sally blinked her eyes as she awoke, still breathing deeply. She was laying on her back, with Lenny hovering over her, wearing a quite concerned look on his face. “Oh my God, Sal; are you okay?”

She took a deep breath then coughed hard. Her throat suddenly felt sore, and she was still quite dizzy. “Yeah,” she coughed. “I’m fine.”

Lenny shook his head. “Sure, you are.” He rubbed the side of her face tenderly. “You gave me quite the scare, girl.”  

“What…” she coughed again. Deep breath. “What happened?”

“You passed out.”

“Really?”

“With my dick in your mouth.” 

“No.”

“Yep. You had just given me the world-record best blowjob EVER, and then suddenly, you’re as limp as a rag doll.” Lenny sat up, pulling her to sit up with him. “I freaked out, started massaging your chest, raising your arms. I mean, you were still breathing, but you took forever to wake up.”

“Forever?”

“At least a minute.” he smiled. “It only seemed like forever.”

Sally coughed again, and Lenny shot off the bed. “Let me get you something to drink.”

“My coff…” she coughed again. “AHEM! My coffee is on the counter!” she shouted after him as he rushed from the bedroom. 

“Are you sure you don’t want something cold instead?” he called out.

“COFFEE!” she shouted. 

Lenny returned quickly with both mugs and handed hers to her. “Really, Sally, maybe something cold would be better.”

Sally just chugged down half her mug. “It’s not hot anymore,” she said with a sigh. She was still a bit dizzy, but her throat felt instantly better. “Thank you.”

“Thank me?” Lenny said. “Sal, I almost KILLED you, and you’re thanking me?”

Sally drained the rest of her coffee. “Lenny, sit down and shut up.” He did as he was told, sitting beside her on the bed. Sally placed her empty mug on the side table and took his mug from him, taking a long sip, then sighed. She looked over at him, and he still wore this worried look on his face, so she leaned over and kissed him quickly. “Lay down.” She patted the bed behind her.

Lenny did as he was instructed, and laid down on the pillow. Sally took another sip, placed his mug on the table, moved a couple of stuffed animals aside, and laid down aside him, resting her head on his chest, with one leg lying across his thigh.

He gently rubbed her back as she toyed with his chest hair. “Sal…” Lenny started. 

“Shush,” she said. They lay together in silence for a minute together. Sally cleared her throat. “That was the best orgasm I ever had, you know.”

“The one where you almost died?”

“Died from HAPPINESS, yeah.” Sally sighed. “I could feel myself getting dizzy but I couldn’t stop.”

“Unbelievable.” Lenny shook his head. “You knew you were going to pass out, and kept sucking me anyway?”

“I can’t explain it,” Sally hid her face in his chest. “Once I started cumming, I lost control, okay? Then YOU started cumming, and I had to finish you off…” She lifted her face, then smacked his chest with her open hand. “I TOLD you I needed to concentrate!”

“Okay, okay, never again, I promise.”

“Well, don’t say THAT,” she said. “I just need to practice some more.”

Lenny laughed. “I think we need to cool things down for a bit, Sal.”

“NO! DEFINITELY don’t say that!” Sally whined. “I’m okay; I really am!”

“If you say so, baby.” Lenny cupped her cheek in his hand. “I just don’t want to hurt you ever, and… that was a close call, regardless of what you say.”

“I’m FINE. How many times do I have to keep saying that?”

“ALMOST DIED. ‘nuf said.”

She squinted at him in disgust. “I passed out, okay? I… I just fainted, that’s all. I… I had the vapors, M’lord,” she added the last bit in the worst English accent ever heard.

“The vapors?”

“’Twas overcome by your manly airs, sir,” she continued, now as a cute little British maiden. “I found myself swooning over your masculine temerity, M’lord.”

“Temerity?”

“Or, sir, perhaps it was your tumescence that bewitched me.” She reached down and grabbed his flaccid member, and sensing reaction there, started gently teasing it with her fingertips. 

“All right, I have no idea what those words mean, but I gotta admit the accent is working for me.” 

Sally looked up at him incredulously. “No wonder you didn’t get that scholarship.” She sighed. “We are NOT done, y’hear me?”

Lenny shook his head. “What is wrong with me? Am I going to be able to refuse you anything for the rest of my life?” He hugged her tight with his left arm.

She pulled herself up to his face. “You are so sweet.” She kissed him firmly. “We have all day together, and this great bid bed to roll around in, and I am NOT wasting this opportunity, period.” His penis was now half-sized, but enough for her to wrap her hand around and start stroking.

“FINE,” he said in defeat. “Do we have to be in a rush, though?” He found a blanket and pulled it up and over both of them. “I need a nap first.”

“As you wish, M’lord,” Sally said, still in character. “Rest up for the next round.” Lenny simply kissed the top of her head.

Sally still lay on his chest, listing to his breathing, feeling his heartbeat get slower, lazily toying with his chest hair, when she was pleasantly surprised to hear him start to snore. She hugged his body to hers and closed her eyes. 


[to be continued]

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments