Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dusting And Deflowering

"Schoolgirl Connie thinks she would be a good slave - is the young virgin up to the job?"

16
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Recommended Read

Connie looked up at me with the widest, most curious pair of eyes I had ever seen. They were like a bear back from a failed salmon hunt: hungry and brown. Her lips burst with youthful fullness. My cock hardened.

 

I ushered her inside my apartment, closing the door as soon as she was through it. Neighbours like to judge.

 

I gave her the classic European greeting. A brush on each of her radiant, rose-tinted cheeks. Formal enough for a first meeting, yet just warm enough to open the door to promise and possibility. She seemed more than ready for it.

 

In fact, Connie beamed with willingness. I had expected more nerves on her part. This was better than I had dared hope.

 

“Here is my identity card,” she said, holding up a yellow-and-white plastic rectangle before I even had the chance to ask for it. “I hope it’s okay for you?”

 

I examined it closely. The name on the card matched: Connie. So did the picture: it was the same fresh-faced girl now standing in my hallway. I double-checked her date of birth. Then I checked it a third time. If she’d lied about her age, I’d be the one going to jail.

 

“This is your school student card?” I asked her, noting the name of an institution in the bottom right-hand corner. I stiffened further as I anticipated her reply.

 

She nodded, looking right at me with those sweet doe eyes. They’d only seen eighteen years of this world. Right on the number.

 

The lust and the longing billowed from her never-taken body. I had been wary of a time-waster, but those doubts already looked misplaced. She had come here instead of backing out. She had presented herself and her credentials with clear intent. She oozed promise.

 

Yet I could hear the nerves in the way she breathed. Young Connie would need a glass of wine before we went any further.

 

“You can put your handbag down here, in the hallway,” I instructed.

 

She did as she was told, squatting down as she put the identity card back in her purse, then her purse back in her bag. Then she rose back to her feet and waited for her next command. She seemed anxious for it, her head poised to nod the moment it came.

 

“Take off your jacket, and let’s have a drink,” I smiled. It was a warm day outside, but the moment she took off her coat I understood why she’d worn something so bulky. They didn’t do school uniforms in this country, but I suspected this short grey skirt and low-cut white blouse weren’t what Connie had worn in the classroom a couple of hours earlier.

 

Her top button was loose and I could see deep into her substantial cleavage. The black bra beneath it made its presence distinctly known through the bright fabric of the blouse. Her shoes had heels, but they weren’t over the top - just an inch or so. She’d wanted to start becoming a woman - and this afternoon she’d made sure to dress like one. I was thrilled with how well she’d done it.

 

I raised one eyebrow in approval. She smiled with something like relief. She looked more nervous than when she’d arrived. I suspected that she may have rehearsed how the opening exchanges might go, but now that we were past that, she was less able to hide her edginess.

 

Tense she might have been, but her outfit, her manner and her sexy perfume left no room for doubt: she was serious about this. Where I led her today, she would follow. But I wasn’t going to rush it. I wanted to savour the slow build. And that would be easier if she weren’t a bundle of jumpiness. Alcohol was the answer.

 

I was supposed to be ‘working from home’ today. Not welcoming schoolgirl submissives to my apartment on the edge of town. But Connie had an early evening curfew at home, so her first sexual education session had to happen in the afternoon.

 

Well, that was fine with me. Some things were more important than spreadsheets. A lot more important.

 

I sought to put her at ease as I took her to the kitchen and poured us each a glass of white wine, topping it with soda water as per the local fashion. I spoke to her in her own language, cracking a joke or two and showing that I was a friend. I didn’t touch her, even though if she had lowered her agreeable eyes a little as we stood in the kitchen, she would have noticed that my dark grey chinos were bulging.

 

She loosened up in a matter of seconds after we clinked glasses, moved through to the living room and sat on the sofa. I placed myself a respectful distance from her, but close enough to keep the sexual tension fizzing through the entire apartment as we sat there talking about anything that would calm her down. Travel, family, sports. We had more in common than I expected. The wine glasses emptied fast.

 

It turned out we’d both been to Belgium more than once. For want of a little more diversion, I asked if she’d like to see some pictures from my last trip there. She nodded vigorously, fixing her giant, smiling eyes on me for a moment before dropping them demurely. Her hands lay prim on her stockinged thighs. Her knees were turned towards me, those thighs pressed together.

 

I sat a little closer to her as I returned to the sofa with my album. Now our knees touched, as I spread the book across my lap. I could feel her body warmth. I also sensed the most profound craving to be touched I had ever shared a room with. But I didn’t want to move yet. I liked these earnest nods of hers as I told her the stories behind the pictures. The genuine curiosity with which she asked questions. Connie would be a very good student.

 

“I think I would make a good submissive,” she’d written in our first text exchanges since she’d found my profile on Fetlife. That had only been a few days ago.

 

“It would be good for you to have some training,” I’d written back, mostly joking.

 

“Training would be fantastic,” she’d replied, without a second’s hesitation. “When do you have time?”

 

I’d reeled at her eagerness, but felt sure she would disappear when push came to shove. I was a complete stranger, a man just about twice her age. And if any training was going to happen, it would be done in the privacy of my apartment. Weren’t young girls more careful nowadays? Surely she was just having a little online fun?

 

But she’d never once slowed down or changed the subject when it came to making an appointment for her first visit. “I’m excited and looking forward to it,” she’d said once we’d settled on this particular Tuesday afternoon.

 

Then she’d started sending me pictures of her full and magnificent tits, decorated by broad, faint areolae. I’d told her she was a good girl for sending them, but asked her to stop. I wanted to keep some surprises for the day itself.

 

Besides, I preferred to assume the day wasn’t going to happen. I didn’t want this to end up as a big tease. She’d chicken out in the end - I was sure of it! And if she told any of her friends that she was planning to come for sex training at the home of an unknown older man, they would march her straight home.

 

Two days beforehand, though, all she’d wanted to talk about was how much she needed to learn. Her sexual experience, which was limited to some unsatisfactory kissing and giving one blowjob.

 

“Can you teach me how to kiss?” she’d texted. “I don’t think I know how to do it the way you’re supposed to. And blowjobs. I want to know how it’s done properly. I need to learn everything.”

 

My dick swelled each time I received one of these little gems. We had a lot of ground to cover. If this happened at all, then she was going to get a full course of training. I wasn’t going to throw everything into her first lesson.

 

“I’m still looking forward,” she’d written the previous day. “But I’m nervous. What tasks do you have for me?”

 

“A few things around the house,” I’d said. “I’ll explain tomorrow.”

 

I hadn’t wanted to scare her off. I’d wanted to keep her curious. But I hadn’t expected my answers to actually work.

 

Yet here she was, sitting on my sofa. Every fibre of her sex-hungry little being turned towards me. Still dying for answers. Craving to know how sex and submission really worked. Thank God, those nerves of hers had settled now. For the first time, it seemed possible that this was really happening.

 

It was time for action. I drained my wine and set it down on the table, next to her empty glass. I straightened up my body and gently gripped her shoulder. Until now I had treated her as an equal. Now it was time to change tack. I heard her breath catch and saw her lips part. She was straining against her impulses to move in closer. Waiting, quite correctly, for my directions. She was off to a promising start as a slave already.

 

“Are you ready to begin your training, Connie?” I asked.

 

She nodded that nod of hers. She couldn’t wait.

 

“Excellent,” I said. “Go and stand on the mat next to my desk.”

 

I watched her as she got up from the sofa, smoothed out her skirt and walked over to the round, red rug at which I was pointing. It was about three feet in diameter. She stood in the middle of it, holding her hands behind her back. Her eyes flitted between me and the floor, uncertain.

 

God, Connie really did have an instinct for this. Was there anything more arousing than a natural-born submissive awaiting her commands?

 

“Now, take off your shoes,” I said to her, standing up and walking across to where she stood. I stopped in front of her as she bent down awkwardly, removing first one heel and then the other. She placed them neatly next to the mat.

 

I nodded in approval. The sight of her black, stockinged feet, dead-centre on my rug was an arresting one. Soft meets soft. I imagined how tender and girlish it would feel to touch the fabric of both. I didn’t have to imagine, of course. I could do it right now. But I would wait. She wasn’t going to run anywhere now: her mouth was hanging half-open with anticipation.

 

Then I told Connie to remove her blouse and her skirt. I asked her to hand them to me. When she did, I tossed them away onto the sofa and surveyed her as she stood there in her stockings, her black lace panties and a bra with a semi-transparent lower extension that covered her midriff. It was like an understated corset that left nothing much to the imagination.

 

When she’d texted, she’d said she didn’t really have any sexy underwear. Or that what she did have had landed up in her mother’s bedroom due to some renovations going on in the house. My desire coiled as I imagined her stealing into Mom’s room to grab the things she was wearing now.

 

She stood there demurely, glancing for my approval. From the photographs online, I had wondered if she would be a little on the large side, but that had been an illusion. She was no rake - simply the right size for a healthy young woman in the prime of her life. I was thrilled with her body. It was perfect.

 

I stepped right up in front of her, and told her so.

 

“Thank you,” she whispered, dropping her eyes to the mat.

 

I had wondered whether I should get her naked at this point, but decided I would wait a little longer. Teasing yourself is fun, as long as you know you can end it any time. Today, I could do exactly that.

 

“So now, Connie,” I said, dropping to a near-whisper myself as I spoke hotly down at her forehead. “I want you on your knees.”

 

Without a moment’s hesitation, she sank into a kneeling position. I stayed where I was.

 

“Good girl,” I said to her, folding my arms in front of my black shirt and speaking up just a little. “It doesn’t look like you need a lot of teaching so far. Keep on doing as you’re told, just like this, and you’ll be a model submissive in no time.

 

“But we’re starting slow, okay? Easy tasks first. So, I want you to take care of the dust in this room and in the kitchen. I want you to get into every corner and under all the furniture. You will find the broom and the dustpan in the kitchen. When you are finished, come back here and kneel once again, just like you’re doing now. I have some work to do in the meantime. Do you have any questions?”

 

Connie looked up at me with willingness written all over her round, tanned face. “No questions, I understand.”

 

“Then stand up and begin,” I ordered. “And do it quietly, because I’ll be concentrating. And if you’re a good girl, then we’ll move on with something else.”

 

She nodded, stood up and went to the kitchen. And I sat down at my desk, where I’d been for the whole day up until her arrival.

 

It was a good thing that I really did have a little mini-deadline to hit in the next half an hour. I didn’t have to be fake-busy, occupying myself whilst she did the housework any committed slave would have to not only learn, but revel in. We both had our tasks: a perfect, real-life situation for Connie.

 

But working against the backdrop of a semi-naked schoolgirl getting on her knees and cleaning under my desk was certainly more pleasurable than working with nothing but the ticking clock for company. I wrote my emails with a raging hard-on, each sweep of the brush on the dustpan a sweet, swishing reminder of Connie’s dutiful submission.

 

She completed the job without uttering a single word - just as I had asked her. By the time she returned to kneel beside my desk, I needed just a few minutes more to finish what I was doing. Connie was exemplary, kneeling there quietly and unquestioningly until I got my work out of the way and turned my swivel chair towards her.

 

I was beyond pleased with her effort so far. I rewarded her by touching my right fingers to her left temple, gradually enveloping her cheek and her ear with my hand. I held her face head softly there. She leaned into my palm just a little. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. I brought my hand further around, cupping her chin.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

 

“Look at me, Connie,” I said, lifting her face. “I’m very happy with the way you’ve gone about this. Good girl. I’m done with my work now, but you understand that if I had kept on typing for another hour, or however long I needed, you would have stayed exactly there without complaint?”

 

She nodded. “Of course, I understand. I would always wait for you to be ready for me.”

 

Satisfied, I motioned her to stand up and follow me. It was time to inspect her work. On closer examination, it was clear she’d missed one spot under the coffee table. I calmly pointed it out to her.

 

“I’m sorry,” she said, clearly making a mental note. “Should I do it again?”

 

She looked ready to do anything to make it right. Anything to make me as pleased as she could in this moment.

 

“Not today,” I said, grabbing her by the waist and turning her to face me. “The important thing is that you learn from it. And that you have a good attitude. I’m happy on those fronts. Now tell me...how was it for you?”

 

She paused a moment. Just long enough for me to wonder if she was going to say ‘this isn’t my thing after all’. But when she looked up at me with those huge, beseeching brown eyes, I knew it wasn’t going to be along those lines.

 

“Exciting!” she whispered. Her exhilarated, breathy tone said as much as the word itself.

 

“Good answer, Connie. Then we’ll continue. It’s time to teach you kissing. Now follow me to the sofa.”

 

She gasped gleefully, knowing that some release was coming her way. I had been feeling the tremors in her body ever since she’d gotten here, more than an hour ago. I didn’t think it would be long before they broke into a full-blown earthquake. Whether she knew how to orgasm was another question.

 

I didn’t actually plan on fucking her today. Nor even have her suck my cock. Clearly everything was on offer right now, but I wanted to play a long game. I was going to delight in teaching this beautiful young girl. It was the opportunity of a lifetime, and I would get the utmost out of every lesson. I would build a full training course that would end with something neither of us would ever forget. Each week would bring a new and thrilling experience for her; each week I would delve a little deeper into the pure pleasures of her body.

 

And in the end, perhaps in three or four weeks, when she was finally ready, nicely loosened up and ready to take me, unable to stand the wait any longer...I would take her virginity for myself.

 

Right now, I gestured her to lie down along the full length of the sofa. The best way to get all your energy into a kiss is to be horizontal.

 

“If you want to learn how to kiss as a submissive,” I told her, sitting on the edge of the sofa next to her hip, “then you have to learn to follow my lead. Kissing shouldn’t be a battle. It’s about giving me your mouth. It’s about letting me travel to whichever corner of it I want to visit.”

 

She nodded earnestly. From this angle, her pleading eyes looking directly up at me; she looked even more thirsty for a touch.

 

“So, when I wrap my mouth around your bottom lip, you simply let me take it. You stay loose. Try this.”

 

I steadied myself with my hands and leaned in. I moistened my lips with my tongue and brushed Connie’s ripe bottom lip. She whimpered as I sucked harder on it, tasting its youthful sweetness from every angle. My tongue rolled back and forth over its softness. I revelled in the opportunity to just enjoy her mouth, for as long as I wanted. She understood her role already.

 

I straddled her to get a better position, then demonstrated the same principle as I supped on her upper lip, probing deep into the beautiful, pliant flesh behind it. She was breathing deeply now, sucking in the pleasure and beginning to moan.

 

Then Connie put her hands on my hips.

 

“No,” I said, brushing them away pulling up. “One thing at a time. Be patient, okay? We’re learning kissing now.”

 

She nodded again, her face squirming with a mix of apology and disappointment.

 

“Remember to keep your saliva flowing whenever you get the chance. Like now, when I’m having a word with you. Move your tongue around inside your mouth, to keep the spit coming. The wetter the better - always.”

 

I could see her doing as she was told, even before I had finished saying it. She was quite simply a natural pleaser.

 

She was ready for me as I went back into her welcoming mouth, this time diving deep inside it with my tongue. I pulled gently on her lower jaw to show her how wide she should open it. “Like that, okay? Hold it there. A man needs space when he’s exploring your tongue. You don’t keep shutting your mouth like a goldfish. You’ll know when he wants to go deep and dance on your tongue. Let yours go soft and follow the action. Don’t be limp, but your movements should always be a response. You’re not trying to win a fight, see?”

 

I plunged back into that wet, warm place and dined out on more of her willing tongue. I had taken only a few minutes to teach Connie’s mouth how to be both compliant and addictive. She was a delight - and my pleasure doubled when I saw how well it was working for her, too. The naughty schoolgirl was struggling to control her lust now.

 

It was a challenge for me, too, but one I thought I could deal with. I pulled off her again, stood up, and went around to stand behind the back of her head.

 

“Kissing upside-down brings a whole range of possibilities,” I pointed out. “See how good this feels…”

 

I kissed her for several minutes in that position, caressing her cheeks and running my thumbs along her creamy jawline. Her back kept arching. Her hips thrust against nothing. She was getting desperate. We were going to have to stop this soon if I wanted to stick to my plan.

 

“We’re going to finish in a moment,” I said as I returned to the sofa, straddling her once more for a final snog. “I’m really pleased with your work today. I’m looking forward to your final examination in a couple of weeks.”

 

But Connie didn’t want to hang on. Not after I put a little more body weight on her with this next kiss. She started to buck. I was going to have to be strong.

 

“But can I...touch this? Please?”

 

Her hand was hovering near the bulge in my trousers. This wasn’t part of the plan for today. I wasn’t even going to take her bra off in this session.

 

“Hmm, I don’t think so, Connie. We want you to learn things one at a time.”

 

“But I learned kissing now,” she whined. “Please? I’m so...so horny!”

 

Now she was appealing to my better nature as much as to my raging erection. If I deprived her now, especially after she had been such a good and obedient girl, wouldn’t that be mean of me?

 

She was gagging for it. I knew that if she began to touch me there, it would be a tipping point. My careful plans to ease her in were on the brink of the abyss. That begging in her eyes...how could I say no to this bundle of youthful lust? When she was pleading for me to be her first…

 

Maybe you couldn’t plan everything out by timetable. Maybe sometimes you had to give way and let passion take its course. I hadn’t wanted her first time to be something she went into for the sake of it. But this wasn’t like that. She craved it right now.

 

I sighed and nodded. Her hand responded instantly, massaging me with a certain inexperienced roughness that only turned me on more.

 

“You really want to do this? Your first time? Here on this sofa? Because if you take that out of my pants…”

 

She thrust her head up and down, fixing those deep pools of brown on me and creasing her brow like a child that might break into tears if she didn’t get her way. “Yes! Oh yes, please...I’ve waited long enough!”

 

I thought of my colleagues in the office. At that very moment, they were suppressing their animal impulses all day long as they sat at their computers and snoozed through meetings. The next morning, I’d be doing the same thing. None of them would have the first clue that I’d passed the previous afternoon showing a schoolgirl the ropes of sex. I was scoring a clear victory over the fake and shallow world of work - and that triumph turned me on even more.

 

If she was going to insist on this happening today, then I was going to flood her with an absolute torrent of hot seed. The primal urge every man has to conquer a virgin was not an easy one to satisfy in this day and age. At least not once you’ve reached an age when you can truly appreciate the glory of youth. I had never dared to dream it could happen.

 

And yet. Connie was unbuttoning my pants now. She had chosen me. Me.

 

Fuck, she was going to get it. She was going to get it now. Blow job lessons would have to wait...because I no longer could.

 

I gritted my teeth: “Fine. Sex it is, then, if that’s what you want. Lift your hips.”

 

She responded instantly. I pulled her panties off her hips, down her legs and over her stockinged feet. Every pretence of a slow game was gone. But I left her in the corset underwear. I was still determined to keep some Connie-treats for next time.

 

I pulled back onto my knees, positioning myself between her bent-back legs. I admired the red-brown folds of her virgin pussy. I caught her eye. She looked ready to pop.

 

“So nobody has touched this, except yourself?” I asked her.

 

Connie shook her head. “No,” she whispered. “Nobody. I want to know how it feels…”

 

I nodded, watching her never-again-to-be-innocent face jump as the hand touched her there with the back of my knuckles. She pulled in a sharp breath, and held it. I rubbed gently along her slit, wanting a sense of how wet she was. How ready she was.

 

Connie would be able to take me - her pussy was positively gushing. She curled her back and opened her legs wider as my knuckles fell gently into her sopping entrance.

 

Watching her face was everything to me. I had seen pussies before - and I would have ample time to examine hers at length - but I had not seen a virgin react to her first touches. There would be no second chance to savour her gasps and her lust-drunken eyes.

 

Then I stood up, threw the back cushions off the sofa to give us more space, and removed my pants and underwear. She watched my every move with keen anticipation. She looked like she’d lost something, and she wanted it back.

 

“Spread your legs as wide as you can,” I told her. She obliged, giving me all the space she could. Then I was back on the sofa, poised between her legs, my tense dick hovering with intent just before her entrance.

 

I took a deep breath and continued to scrutinize every twitch of her face. She grimaced from the moment I began to push in. I took it slowly, happy to savour every millimetre of her womanhood that I was taking, letting her pussy adjust to this new invasion as I did so.

 

Of course, I knew it wouldn’t find the experience entirely pleasant on this first occasion. I’d read enough and seen enough to know that. Her puckered face, the makeup now beginning to lose its grip, told the story.

 

But her pain also told me she wasn’t lying. With every groan, she was reminding me that she’d never been taken. That my cock was the very first to own her. Of all the men in town! And that made me harder, bigger, more intent.

 

“It’s normal for this to hurt, you know that?” I said to her when I’d eased halfway to the back of her overwhelmed vagina.

 

She gasped out a ‘yes’. She was trying to look brave, but she was gritting her teeth.

 

“I will take it slowly,” I promised her. She nodded. She was determined to see this through. As was I. She had to have a first time sooner or later. And it would hurt, no matter who she had it with. It was my honour to be the one. That was all.

 

I edged towards the furthest reaches of her pussy. Though her walls were in painful shock, to my tip she felt as deep, wet and welcoming as her eyes. I could feel how desperate she was for her mind to conquer her body right now. Connie was pissed off that her suffering was overwhelming the pleasure. She could sense a hint that sweet sensation lurking in the background, but her defences wouldn’t let her get to it.

 

At last, it was time. I fucked her. Gently at first, then just hard enough to prompt the massive release I expected. Barely had the thought that I was about to flood a virgin schoolgirl with a huge load crossed my mind, than it happened. As I let go, clenching the sweet young skin of her shoulders, I ground my teeth and grunted like the rutting stag I felt I was in that moment.

 

I had drunk from the fountain of youth - and it had been sweeter than I had dared to dream.

 

“It’s over now,” I whispered to Connie, gently brushing her lips with mine. “I know it hurt - but every girl has to go through this. You’ve been brave. Very brave.”

 

She nodded, still wincing as I began to shrink inside her. “I know I had to do this. I wanted to find out. And...I...wanted to please you.”

 

“You did, Connie. You’ve been a very good girl. Did you enjoy at least some of it?”

 

She nodded. “I enjoyed being yours, even though it hurt.”

 

“It’s going to get easier every time for you. You’re going to have explosive orgasms, trust me. Your pussy just needs a little bit of practice. I will help you with that. And those other things you wanted to learn.”

 

She brightened. “So we’ll have another training session?”

 

“Same time next Wednesday?”

 

Connie smiled that eager, big-eyed smile of hers. And that was all the answer I needed.

Published 
Written by jamesgreyauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments