Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time

"After a couple of weeks I decided it was time to move our relationship on to a new level."

35
13 Comments 13
107k Views 107k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Legendary Story
I'm a fairly normal guy, I'm very short only 5'4" but I'm thin and very athletic and have a nice 7 in cock. I just started dating this new girl from my school, she always seemed like a normal girl. She is super hot, about 5' 4"-5'5" and a tight sexy ass with perfect C cup tits. After a couple of weeks I decided it was time to move our relationship on to a new level.

One night while we were making out in her room I decided to make my move, so I sliped my fingers into her sweet cunt. She was so wet from my rubing her clit, and sucking on her perfect boobs. Her nipples always are so sensitive and soft after I do this, I always pinch them in between my fingers and rub them on my chest which she loves and always goes right to biting my ear, which makes me so hard as a rock. Once I could tell she was close to cumming I pulled down her pants and ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. It tasted so sweet and as she came I sucked hard on her clit, which made her squirt her sweet nector all over my face.

Once she finished squirting she flung her body around and tore my pants off of me, and shoved my dick straight down her throat. I thought she was gonna gag, but no, she deep throated my cock like a pro. Every time my head hit the back of her throat she swallowed which gave me an incredible feeling I had never felt before. Soon I felt my cum building, and she sensed it too, cause she pulled off and told me to shoot it deep inside her, I had never fucked her before but I wanted her pussy wraped around my cock so bad.

As I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy I used it to rub her clit which clearly drove her wild and she bucked her hips and shoved my dick deep into her pussy. As I started to fuck her she started to really talk dirty, telling me how great my ass looked and how great my dick felt deep in her pussy. This really got me hot, and i grabbed her ass, and picked her up and started to fuck her as deep as I could. I could feel her sweet juices roll down to my hands on her ass, so I moved my index finger up to her sweet rose bud and started to finger her asshole. At first she was a little hesitant, but shortly was cumming all over my dick again and again.

Once she came down from her orgasim, she told me she needed a little break and told me to go get her a soda. When I came back, she was in the bathroom, so I set it on her night stand and layed under the covers waiting for her to come out so I could get another taste of that sweet pussy, or so I thought.

When she came out she was in her robe and told me she had a very special surprise since I seemed to like her ass so much. I couldn't believe it, she was about to let me fuck her ass after the first time I had fucked her.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

I felt so lucky to have such a slutty girlfriend. As we started to make out again I realised she had a thong on again, it was a very cute leather one too. Then as I went to shove my hand into her pussy again, I realised there was a round slot in the front. I was in shock and she told me that since I liked anal so much, she was gonna show me how it felt.

At this she pulled a huge strap on from her night stand and some lube, and told me to bend over or she would leave me forever. At this point I wasn't going to leave this sexually crazed girl who clearly was into me, cause I didn't want to try to find another girl who would be willing to fuck like she was. So I fliped on my hands and knees and scared told her to go at it, fuck my slutty ass for all it's worth.

With that she took a well lubed finger and penatrated my virgin asshole. Oh what a feeling, she wigled her finger and as it touched my prostate I was amazed at the feeling. I imediately got hard and felt cum building in my balls. Shortly she was shoving three well lubed fingers in my ass. It took everything in me not to cum from the feeling of her fingers touching my prostate. Then she took them out and lined up the strap on with my now gapping asshole, and in one smooth motion had the entire dildo in my ass. The feeling was amazing, it was painfull, but it felt better then anything that I had ever experiensed. Then she started to slowly pull the dildo out of my ass, and right before it came out, she shoved it all the way back in. I came right then, and there. This turned her on so much that she continued to pound my ass deep for a good twenty minutes.

Once she was finally done with my warn ass, she pulled out the dildo and shoved her tongue straight into my gapping ass. At the feeling of her tongue wondering around my ass, my dick started to get hard again. I knew I wanted her ass now, she took my virginity and I was gonna pound her ass now. I flipped her around and lubed up my dick and fingered her ass with my lubed finger. This caused her to cum all over the bed again, after she calmed down I took my well lubed cock and shoved it to the hilt into her ass. She screamed a little when I did this, but I didn't care, she had just took my virginity. Her screams of pain shortly became moans of pleasure as I continued to pound her ass. Then after I had been fucking her for a good while, I felt my balls tighten and I spent all my cum deep in her now well warn ass.

As we layed there my cock soften and popped out of her ass. We cuddled for awhile then she said that she loved tonight and had some sexy plans for another night, and with that we fell asleep in eachothers arms.
Published 
Written by AnalFucker44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments