Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Florence, A City Cat

"Fancy College Girl Gives Up Her Cherry"

8
8 Comments 8
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Florence, A City Cat

I picked her up at her dorm that evening just after dinner, for tonight was my “Hot Date” with her after about 5 nothings. She came from a wealthy, connected family of writers, editors, actresses, and celebrities, and had gone to that exclusive girls’ school where the debutantes and other special people learn manners, and how to be special. I was just a small-town country boy, middle class, public high school.

She was a natural blond with fine, straw-colored hair and pale city complexion, a little plump, and with a scratchy, croaky voice that was off-putting but intriguing, and was quiet, reserved, sweet, and proper, a talented painter, and not popular. Flo was a lady, a girl who you would have to qualify to date, and be lucky to work your way into her heart by earning her trust.

My idea of a hot date with her was to go to the painting studio and talk about the latest of her paintings, their colors, glazes, and composition. We talked about her very beautiful, new work that really excited me, and she showed a glimpse of animation as we stood there. I just liked to be with her as she was so warm and bright and it felt good talking with her because she spoke softly, intelligently, and sincerely. I was drawn to her physically.

I reached out and took her hands in mine and looked directly into her eyes, which were larger than imaginable, and their color was the Cerulean blue of the pigment I import from Milan. Her lashes were gigantic like the ones you see in the movies, only real. She was smiling radiantly at me. Without a thought I started to unbutton the top button on her thin dress with them all the way down to the hemline. She smiled. I continued to unbutton it until it fell open all the way, and she still smiled. I saw her underwear that was unlike anything I had seen before. It was obviously silk, with the tiniest embroidered lace pattern in a color that had no name, pale, very fine, and expensive. Paris or Barcelona I would think.

Bra and panties matched, of course, but what really caught my eye was that the volume of her breasts was very large, and this lingerie didn’t shape, it just comforted her curves. I was speechless and she continued to smile, but her face and chest were flushed. She was breathing noticeably with effort, and with each breath, her breasts heaved and shook ever so slightly. I think I saw a tiny bead of sweat run down her temple. I was growing in my pants, warm and stiff.

She was way ahead of me, unclasping her bra in the back before I could ask. Her large breasts shook with her movements, stirring my balls. I had my shirt and my trousers off, standing in my Jockey shorts with a very obvious erection pointing at her.

She turned her back and swept the paints and things off the worktable in one motion, turned back, with a look of intensity and said, “Robb, I want you to take me. I want you inside me. I want you fuck me. I am ready.”

I lifted her onto the table and climbed on top of her.

TindaViss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TindaViss

My knees dug into the rough wood top but I didn’t feel a thing, as I pulled my shorts off, my inflamed cock waving over her legs and the rise of her bushy blond pussy mound. Her legs were smooth and pale and wide apart for me. I droplet of golden nectar stood proudly at the tip of my cock. Her billowing breasts spread over her chest, a sea of soft pleasure in which to swim. She was now flushed from her neck down to her belly and shaking.

She shuddered when I put my hand against her soft thigh, inside and up high near her folds. Then down her inner thigh I went until I was touching her in the valley between her leg and her mound. My fingers made contact with those precious curves and I sensed her body, soft, hot, and wet. Now my fingertips felt her mound, and the tips rode the ridges of her lips. She made little mewing sounds and began to grind her pelvis against my hand.

I hadn’t said a word, but again she spoke. “I want you to open me and fill me to the brim with your beautiful penis, tearing me inside, and I want to feel the pain. I want this moment to be memorable forever.”

My body weight was on her, floating on the wide pillows of her breasts, nipple to nipple, firing my passion. I parted her lips and put the tip of my penis into the moist pink opening and pushed, spreading her easily in the flood of her juices. Her smile changed to something like pain with her nose wrinkled up and her forehead in knots. I tensed my buttocks and gave a powerful shove and entered her most of the way.

She dug her nails into my neck and said, “Please kiss me.” Our tongues fought a battle of two winners. She was shivering and her soft belly was shaking as I readied the next onslaught knowing this would be the one. I gave a mighty push and entered her the full length of my cock, feeling initial resistance, and then the ultimate yielding of her virginity. I felt the tearing as she let out a short shriek of pain. Her face glowed through the sweat and pain but she was smiling with ecstasy.

Again she spoke. “Please fuck me now, hard, fast, and deep. I think I’m a woman! Don’t hold back anything.”

We began a rhythmic slipping and sliding back and forth of cock in pussy. Faster and deeper we went until we exploded together in a frenzy of passion. I must have cum in her 6 or 8 times until I was spent as she convulsed in violent waves of her body. We both collapsed exhausted on the hard table and I noticed my knees were raw. My cock and groin were painted red with her blood, as were her thighs and pussy. She put her arms around my neck and kissed and kissed, and wiped us with her expensive panties as best she could.

“Oh, god, that was wonderful, and you were wonderful! I love you! I want you to come home with me to the city for the holidays. We can make love all day and go to the park and lie around. I feel so good, so different. But now I want more. Can we do it again?”

She rolled over on her belly and stuck her ass up in the air and giggled.

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments