Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Virtual Sparks To Real Flames

"My steamy, passionate first date with Kay under London's sky."

45
20 Comments 20
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Real-Life Experience: All the details of the story are 100% real. I changed the names for privacy reasons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you, my sexy, smiling goddess. I will never forget you."

Why is she not kissing me?!

That's all I could think of, gazing at her lips with desire while sitting on the ground outside a London movie theater where Kay and I had just shared our first date. With our bodies inches away and legs intertwined, we couldn't stop talking and playfully laughing and flirting. I've always been nervous on first dates, but Kay's flirtatious glances made it clear she wanted me just as much.

After months of online chatting and flirting, the sexual tension was so high that when I saw her from a distance for the first time, my heart skipped a beat. She was even more beautiful than her photos. A ray of pale blond sunshine, blue, cheerful cheeky eyes, and a smile that could have melted Antarctica - and me first - in one second.

Her casual attire, a stark contrast to the feminine grace of her features, made her even more attractive. A straight-cut pair of blue jeans and a loose, slightly unbuttoned, white shirt that seemed to mirror her carefree spirit. Her small, perfect-shaped bare breasts were lightly moving under that simple shirt as she walked towards me. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra; she had already told me she didn't like the feeling of it on her skin.

Watching her coming closer, my whole body tingling in anticipation, I couldn't resist undressing her with my gaze, imagining her pinky, hard nipples and bouncy breasts. The same ones I had already seen in so many photos, usually with my name written on them. Briefly, I pondered whether my name remained etched there...

I had an instant crush on that blonde beauty when I saw her photo, smiling as usual, on a dating app, so much so that I made the first move. To regret it immediately after.

Laura, what are you thinking? She is a lesbian; she will assume you want to have some experimental fun with her.

Trying to distract myself by reading a random book, I put aside the mobile and my constant anxiety.

She's never going to reply anyway, I thought.

Not even ten minutes later: "Ding!"

That notification sound made me jump on my chair, unsure whether it should make me happy or not.

"Hey Laura, thanks for the message; you look so cute, too, and I liked your profile. Are you free to chat now?! "

NOW?!

Having only been with one girl before, excited but cautious, my bold spirit was battling my shy, novice side, fearing that a single out-of-place word could ruin everything. Excitement trumped fear. I typed back swiftly, "For you, I'm always free." feeling like an idiot for my seemingly ostentatious, yet lame, reply.

Months passed before we could meet. While I was visiting my parents for the summer, she was working non-stop in London. Chatting and exchanging hot photos was the only way to keep the spark alive. The daily anticipation of what I would get from her was almost better than the surprise itself.

What amazement did she have in store today? An evocative sexual image? A sneaky preview of her fabulous breasts with my name written on them in red lipstick? Her eloquent imagination was so sultry and contagious.

My answer could have been sheer lingerie shots, provocative poses, and revealing bikini shots, usually hidden behind a rock or bush. A hint of my breasts, a panty pulled aside just right between revealing and letting her imagination run wild... Every day was a new discovery in Kay's sexy mind, and vice versa. Each image made us more intimate but also reminded us of the frustrating distance between us.

I often had to explain my sudden blush to those around me when Kay would send a photo out of the blue. Her mischievous smile, a trait I adored, accompanied her hands, busy pinching her nipples just for me. At times, she'd leave one of her shirts open, casually wearing cute socks.

Her sexiness was striking, effortlessly blending it with a dash of playful charm. An irresistible mix of brains and beauty.

Not only did we both like to tease, but we also had the same sense of humor and laughed about anything during our long phone calls. The connection went from friendly banter to quite sensual and sweet. We liked each other, and that scared both of us.

On a languid, sultry afternoon of exchanging alluring photos, our conversation took a deeper turn as Kay began to pose more intriguing queries.

"Hey baby," she started, "You're sexy, fun, and smart, and I truly like you A LOT as a person, you know that, right?"

"Of course I do! And you know I feel the same," - I replied, blushing. She had never been so strongly open about it.

"You know," she continued, "I haven't even met you, yet you're my first thought in the morning and the last at night. Do you think I'm catching the 'romance' virus or something?." She laughed to make the declaration feel less 'heavy.'

Despite her tentative try to lighten the conversation, my heart raced for excitement; one hand covered my flushed face while I pressed the other between my legs, covered by a short, flowery summer dress. Even through my panties, I could clearly feel my swollen, aroused pussy and pulsating clit. A reaction I was getting used to having often, whenever Kay would say anything even remotely sensual or romantic.

From that moment on, despite the even more daring, naughty photos, we both felt a shift in our relationship. We truly liked each other more than for a mere sexy encounter. We started counting the days until we could finally be in each other's arms.

Occasionally, we'd dream together about our first date and how we would feel. The softness of our lips touching, the passion of our tongues twisted, our breathing getting heavier... As usual, the thought of it sent incredible waves of pleasure all over my body.

My nipples hardened, and my panties would start to get wet. I always ended up sliding my finger up and down my wet slippery pussy lips, thinking of us together after our conversations. But I never told her. I knew she could take it and that she was probably doing the same, but I wanted to wait until we first met before sharing such intimate details.

My constant state of arousal and wet panties was closely connected to the feelings I was slowly but surely developing for her. One thing wouldn't have ever existed without the other.

Fast forward to our first date: NONE OF THIS WAS HAPPENING. I was dying to gently bite those lips, so much so that my shyness went to the window, as I boldly said, "You have no idea how much I want to kiss your lips right now." I blushed heavily, not used to expressing my desires in such an explicit way.

She went quiet and looked away while biting her lips. After a few seconds, she spoke. "I wanted you, THIS, since the first moment I saw you, so gorgeous and cute, waiting for me, but didn't want to overwhelm you" - she continued-

"I know how nervous you can be, so when you feel ready... I'm all yours..."

While she sweetly moved away a strand of long brown hair from my face, still biting her lips, she looked straight into my shy green-blue eyes.

At that point, my entire body was burning with the desire to kiss her passionately and put my hands on her after those killer words, "I'm all yours." I barely drink alcohol, but listening to her made me feel tipsy and unable to control myself. Again, I made the first move.

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

Now or never, I told myself. Although the lights were dim, I did not even care that we were on the street or thought about my shyness.

"Let's get up," I told her, almost in a demanding way. She obliged.

I barely gave her the time to brush her clothes. I put her hands against a typical London red brick wall nearby. She grabbed mine, and our fingers strongly intertwined like magnets. My body was completely pressed against hers. I wanted her to feel my breasts, contained in a sheer, light black bra. The effect she had on me, my nipples almost cutting through the fabric, so sensitive and ready to be touched by that blonde goddess.

She was slightly taller than me, so I slowly slipped my chest over hers to reach her lips.

"Oh my, Laura, you are amazing, much better than I ever imagined," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't reply. I couldn't reply. My mind was blurred with sensual images: me that gently grabbed her hair and frantically ripped off her shirt to finally touch her breasts. While dreaming, I finally reached her lips and bit them, lustfully looking straight into her blue eyes. She teasingly bit mine back, letting go of my grip and placing one of her hands under my tight red blouse, reaching for my nipple.

Our breaths got deeper and deeper while kissing so passionately, so much that it felt like having sex with her in front of everyone passing by on the street. Completely forgetting where we were, our hands got more daring, squeezing each other breasts and passionately grabbing every bit of skin we were able to reach.

"I want to suck on your nipple so badly..." I said, closing my eyes while resting my head against hers.

"And I would do much, much worse... if we weren't on the streets," she whispered again.

My body shivered with pleasure and anticipation, my mind racing with exciting possibilities of what her ''Much, much worse' could entail. Lustful images rapidly crossed my mind: Our naked bodies glued to each other, her mouth on my pussy while grabbing my moving hips, with me pushing them towards her asking for more, and our moaning sounds of raw pleasure.

London never felt so hot, with Kay constantly tingling my nipples and squeezing my breasts in her hands. It was nothing less than raw, sweet, and fierce torture. Hardly able to think, I managed to quickly undo two of her shirt buttons, sneaking my mouth underneath it to suck on her soft breast and lick her hardened nipple.

Her smooth, pale skin felt like heaven. While licking her nipple with my tongue, Kay softly moaned. Oh, that sweet, hot sound... I was dying to hear it for months. I tried to compose myself again as she held my head up to kiss me. Her shirt was still discretely unbuttoned so that I could play with her naked breasts a little more.

This uncontrolled passion lasted no more than ten minutes, which seemed like an eternity and a second at the same time. We could still hear, far away as in a parallel world, people walking by but no longer cared if they were looking. London seemed like a paradise in that sensual dimmed light, and Kay's body became my favorite playground.

A quick thought etched my mind for a second. How lucky we were to live in a city with such open-minded passers-by indifferent to two girls lost in a passionate embrace on its streets.

Suddenly, we heard some steps stopping close to us. I watched Kay check the street as I turned my head to see what was happening. A guy in his mid-twenties was standing right there, intently watching us with a fascinated expression. Kay and I caught each other's gaze, giggling, looking back at him with an inquisitive smile.

"Sorry, I didn't want to intrude," he said, politely addressing us.

"I just wanted to tell you that you made my day, week, and month. I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life..."

He had this cute smile on his face, like an excited kid on Christmas day. Breaking the awkwardness of the situation, we all laughed at his 'sort of cute' declaration. Not knowing what else to say, we playfully waved at him.

"Well, it seems we made someone VERY happy today!" Kay reflected, still amused by the choice of the guy's words.

Somehow, with that quirky remark, he sadly broke our 'spell,' and we were finally able to return to our senses. We both knew I wasn't ready to go all the way that night. We had discussed it during our months apart, and Kay liked me even more for that.

"A challenge... I like that!" she would always say, joking that she would have made me change my mind in a heartbeat. But now that we were there, looking at each other, still chuckling, we decided that a bit of teasing for a few more days would have created the perfect setting for our possible first time. With a silly pouty mouth, we both finally decided the evening was... to be continued, but not that night.

Planning to meet again in a few days, with the taste of her kisses still lingering on my lips, a naughty thought crossed my mind.

"Turn your head away," I asked her softly.

"Why?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Just do it. For me, please?"

She finally complied, curious to know what I had in mind, as I looked around. Feeling so wet and excited from our heated caresses, I quickly slipped my finger inside my sheer black panties, straight into my wet pussy inner lips. Kissing her one last time, I rubbed my juices on her mouth. "This might be a taste of our next meeting," I said with a smile, a mixture of shyness and excitement.

Surprised by my boldness, Kay pushed me fiercely towards her one last time. Saying nothing, she took my wet finger, put it in her mouth and sucked on it gently, and then kissed me, intensely aroused by my gesture, so we could both taste me.

After that salacious kiss, taking a long breath, she covered her face with her hands, smiling with her mouth opened in disbelief. Bending forward, she resembled a kid in her favorite candy store. I knew I had to resist the urge to kiss her again, and I finally found the strength to walk away from my blonde, sexy angel.

I made my way back home smiling, touching my lips, sore from the many kisses, feeling my heart racing with anticipation. In my mind, I was already counting the hours until I'd see Kay again, envisioning vividly our next encounter. This time at my house, where, in a candlelight warm setting, I could slowly undress her to reveal her delicious naked body, all mine, together with her witty mind, for the entire night. My body was on fire.

Sitting on the back of a rather busy bus, an urge to squeeze my legs together brushed away all my dirty thoughts. Pure, rough desire made its way in as I gently started rubbing two fingers between my legs over my jeans by covering my hand with my bag. The quick-to-follow orgasm was one of the most intense I have ever felt in my life.

Indirectly, Kay had given me 'our first real-life orgasm.' One of the many that followed during our sensual and carefree romantic relationship.

Published 
Written by LauraLovesYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments