Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stolen Innocence

"The Day I Chose My Lustful Self Over Taboos"

55
18 Comments 18
3.0k Views 3.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"True Story: Sharing my innermost intimate thoughts and desires was a challenge, yet recalling the details reignited my arousal as I wrote. My language is sometimes raw and graphic to truthfully capture my feelings at that time. The first part is crucial for understanding my transformation and the complexity of my emotions. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you can connect with it, as it holds my true sexual essence. If you enjoyed it, your comments and likes are greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading! Laura xxx"

It was a scorching hot summer day, and I was a typical college girl, lost in my books, not even remotely guessing that her 'Innocent girl' status was about to be impressively upgraded just a few hours later.

But get ready for a twist: If you were expecting the classic tale of my first sexual encounter, I'm sorry, but you'll be disappointed. No one was directly involved in my sexual awakening. I managed to bid farewell to my precious innocence completely by myself.

Let's backtrack to that quite eventful day. Like most teenage girls, I still retained a youthful and cute puffiness to my face, which made me look sweeter than I was. With smooth, rosy cheeks and grey-green Bambi eyes, I appeared as the epitome of innocence to an outside observer, contrasting sharply with the sensual frame of a young woman's fully developed body.

That morning, waking up in my college bed, little did I know that by the end of the day, the sexual side I had known up until that moment, would have been so playfully and embarrassingly challenged like never before.

Usually, teenage girls like me would notice their raw beauty blossoming pretty quickly, flaunting it rather obviously. Even if that was clearly happening to me as well, I seemed to be oblivious to it. My mind was preoccupied with rather different, somehow dirty, thoughts most of the time. I was changing, but not simply in the usual 'teen metamorphosis' from a caterpillar to a common butterfly.

Considering my naughty secretive mind, and what I ended up doing that day, I regarded my change more into an intriguing 'Slutterfly': a bit shy, but brimming with a playful, naughty curiosity, ready to flutter into a new, much more daring, chapter of my life.

I started to curiously study my new girlfriends.

Why do I feel so similar and yet so different from them?

I quickly realized that there was something quite unusual about me.

I had tried, pushed by my usual curiosity, to talk about sex, a topic that intrigued me like any other. From the other side, except for my lovely flatmate, I was met with some embarrassed answers, followed by a sudden change of topic. I took the hint. I was sexually quite dissimilar to most of them, but I didn't know to what extent...not yet.

That afternoon, I started to understand, vividly recalling how the timid version of myself began to melt away. It was a slow, sensual thaw, starting from the sweat trickling down my neck, across my sensitive, hard nipples, down to my constantly wet yet still virgin pussy.

One blush at a time, I managed to become a still shy but bolder young woman, genuinely free, curious, and passionate about life and all the sensual pleasures that come with it. But most importantly, ready to dare more and more with each passing day.

There had been no red flags, nothing to make me think I could dare do what I did that day, and how deeply it would have changed my view of who I was.

My true sexual nature revealed itself by chance, pinning me to the ground. This is who you are, whether you like it or not. Embrace it and, above all, enjoy it. And so I did since that day, between bouts of pure shame and surprise.

Before then, my body was so young and pure. I had never laid eyes on a naked guy, and I first timidly kissed one only a few years before. Yet, what I lacked in experience, my mind would compensate for with a constant flow of vivid sexual fantasies.

This 'hidden world' hooked me when I stumbled upon an old, erotic book, concealed behind a forgotten stove in my grandmother's garden. The provocative tales within those worn pages were boldly hot, igniting in me an unusually high libido and a sexual curiosity that has never left me since.

I feared real-life sex, as much as I guiltily enjoyed reading about the steamy sexual adventures of that old book's character: a young girl named Lucy. The graphic description of the times she would finger herself or flash her pussy to the shocked village peasants put me in a constant state of arousal.

Why can't I be as daring as she is?! I whined in frustration sometimes.

Without even realizing it, I dreamed of being exactly like Lucy.

People always joked about how much young boys masturbated because of their raging hormones. Well, I felt like 'one of the guys' too. I secretly took great pleasure in running my fingers over my greedy pussy. Every day, several times a day.

In my inner world, my sexuality was spectacularly exploding in multiple, intense orgasms. From the outside, during my first few months as a freshman, people would see a young, slender but busty girl walking the halls of college, often in mini dresses and high heels. My face, however, created a stark contrast with my makeup-free delicate features.

At the time, I avoided making eye contact or even interacting with a mundane 'hello.' Some immediately labeled me a frigid, self-important bitch. Others spread rumors, claiming I slept with the entire football team. Yet, no one could have ever guessed what my dirty mind was cooking up, or that my fingers had become adept at exploring their favorite playground.

The funniest thing for me is that no one would have bet a cent on my virginity still being intact.

If it weren't for my choice of clothing and my full, young breasts, bouncing noticeably as I walked, anyone might have thought I was studying to be a nun. My behavior and, paradoxically, also my clothes, served as a mask to cover my insecurities and my extreme shyness in new environments.

I didn’t dress that way to attract attention. Having grown up in a seaside village where most girls wore similar attire, I naively believed it was normal and not at all sexual. Furthermore, I was still uninterested, almost oblivious of my blossoming beauty. Years of wearing braces and enduring mockery and bullying had overshadowed my self-perception.

All of a sudden, the attention I received, instead of pleasing me, made me retreat into my world even further, seeking solace and pleasure in my orgasms, despite the shame I still felt so strongly, due to my strict Catholic upbringing.

I didn't like being the center of attention, but there was a part of me – an adventurous spirit – that relished the thrill of sexually risky situations, both in my fantasies and when masturbating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, back to that glorious day that changed everything... what did I do that was SO outrageous and out of character to completely wipe away my innocence?

It all started quite simply: with the renovation of the building in front of my window. My desk was positioned right there to catch as much light as possible while I studied. The street was narrow, only about five meters across, maybe less, so direct sunlight on my window was rare. But when the renovation began, I found myself enjoying, up close, a different kind of view.

It was the one of a young hot worker, assigned to that side of the building, pacing the scaffolding right in front of me every single day.

What a delightful sight he was: barely over twenty, tanned, shirtless, flaunting a perfect body and an even more captivating face. His golden blonde hair casually left long for a wild look, and the most incredible green eyes I had ever seen, complemented a masculine yet delicately sexy face.

Don't look, Laura. Don't look!

Shy as I was, I didn't dare look at him directly. But, with a book in my hands, which half covered my face, I threw furtive glances in his direction.

But I could feel his eyes glued to me, constantly looking towards the window. Every day I changed my outfit just for him, knowing he would notice. I wore cute summer dresses, mostly innocent with a hint of provoking sassiness to them. Even though they were quite short, they still left a lot to the imagination, hugging my young body in a cute yet subtle way.

It was like being on an unspoken date.

He's late today!

I was always nervous when I didn't see him right away. But my anxiety was immediately replaced by the feeling of my wet pussy and cold sweat on my neck the moment he showed up and started working. I knew he was having as much fun as I was when he slowly ran his hands through his blonde hair or wiped the sweat from his oh-so-sexy body, taking a quick, cheeky glance out the window.

The more I saw him, the more I thought his golden hair, piercing eyes, and fabulous firm ass deserved a special place on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Yes, to put it bluntly, I was totally drooling over him.

This sneaky exchange of glances continued for weeks, driving me utterly insane.

I wish I could be braver and have some real fun...why I'm so fucking blocked?!

This was becoming a constant thought. How wrong I was!

Those days in late July were becoming as hot as my body and pussy were all the time: boiling, to a point of no return. With him right there, the massive urge I had to slide my fingers in my panties and play with my exposed clit, became so irresistible that I had to control myself more than once.

But that day everything became different. For some reason, I wanted him to see.

Before, when my blondie guy had just entered my life, I knew I had all the time later when he was finished with his shift, to strip naked in front of the mirror.

I loved to slightly open my legs to glance at my inner lips slipping through my fingers while I was having an orgasm. To gaze at my body, my erect nipples and firm breasts while my pussy contracted with pleasure drove me wild. I could finally obtain the release I so much craved, and needed. My hands could nicely circle my swollen clit, and play all around my pussy as much as I wanted in my own private space.

I liked to start slowly and then gradually pick up the pace, keeping my eyes half-open to catch glimpses of my facial expressions at the peak of my orgasms. I used to moan as quietly as I could, mindful of the room's thin walls, thinking about the guy finally touching my body with his still dusty and sweaty hands.

I wanted him to explore and dirt every inch of me, literally and metaphorically.

Now I didn't want my private space anymore. I longed to do all this right in front of him. Looking straight at him, to see his reaction while he gazed at me, holding his cock, throbbing with desire, in his hands.

That was all I wanted that day. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it, but the lusty feeling was the most intense I'd ever felt in my life up until then.

Am I normal?!

I asked myself. Not only did I want to show my naked body to a stranger, but also tease him by pleasuring myself in front of him.

The doubts dissolved into thin air as the feeling was of such intensity that my body and mind had to surrender to it. Normal or not, sinful or not, I didn't care anymore. I wanted to do it and enjoy it, despite the guilt I still felt, this time only in the back of my mind.

That day, something had changed; I felt different, more daring, and sexy, finally realizing the power I had over him. Sitting on the scaffolding like every day, he was having his usual half-hour break with a beer in his hand, his hair and chest dripping wet from the extreme heat. Finally, my moment had come.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

Well well, we are frisky today!

Mentally referring to his behavior.

His glances were, in fact, even more blatant and sultry than usual that afternoon. It was like our minds were tuned into each other, so much that while he was drinking his beer, I was the one feeling the effects on the other side of the road.

That was the point of no return for me. I lost control of my urges, my modesty, and any residual shyness.

My lust took over and, unconsciously, almost possessed, I thought I was going to show him what 'Innocent little Laura' and her body could do to his mind... and his cock. I wanted to see him getting as hard as steel, unable to control his hand and his urges, just by looking at me. I was shocked by that thought at first, but I brushed it off quickly.

If I do this, I can't go back.

For a moment, I tried to use the little rationality I had left. I felt so slutty, dirty, ashamed of what I craved the most. And yet, those same thoughts aroused me more than ever.

What is wrong with me? Am I truly this slutty?!

The idea of acting like a cheap whore was rationally repulsing, and yet, it brought my pussy to new, unknown levels of arousal. I felt my juices running down my legs.

The urge for relief, IN FRONT OF HIM, was unbearable, almost painful. My wanting pussy was deciding for me. I had no choice other than to follow her desires. I was done being the 'Good Girl' at least in the eyes of that guy, who, with his sultry glances, deserved some entertainment after long days at work, instead of a meager shy glance from me.

If I had followed what my craving body desired, I would have immediately ripped off my dress and transparent strapless bra, exposing my breasts for him to see, and taken off my panties, opening my legs so obscenely that he could see my rosy young pussy and slippery juices in as much detail as possible. But deep down, I was still that boring shy girl, totally brainwashed by the church.

"Pleasure is sin," would preach the priest over and over.

"Good girls don't think about sex."

That's what I was taught from a very young age. My lustfulness and my sexual desires, so graphic and raw, had always brought me constant shame.

But that day not even the Church could have stopped me. At last, I had been able to win over them. If I were going to be a slut, as the priest would have certainly called me, I would have tried my best to tease the guy to the point of no return. And so I did.

Pretending I didn't notice him staring at me, always with the book in my hands, I removed my black, patent high heels and placed them on the desk. My black short dress, with thin straps and little red embroidered roses, barely covered my tanned legs. I quickly glanced over the window to see his reaction.

At this point, his face was an open book. After weeks of glancing at me, and probably stroking his cock, he knew that something more concrete was finally going to happen. His mouth was slowly open, and he wasn't even concealing his surprise and arousal anymore. While smirking at me, he swept off the sweat dripping from his face, waiting for my next move.

Despite the both of us knowing what was happening, I was still pretending no one was on the other side of the road. After the high heels, I moved my chair slightly to the right side so I could put my slightly open legs on the desk too. The mini dress became so short that it couldn't properly cover my white sheer panties anymore, revealing more than a few details of my trimmed pussy, as well as a now quite obvious wet spot.

Being that afternoon so hot (in any possible way), I started to wipe away the little drops of sweat on my neck, breasts, and inner legs in slow movements, revealing more and more skin. One of the straps dropped, opening the front of the dress enough to show my abundant cleavage.

God, what in hell am I doing?!

I wanted to slap myself back to my senses!

The sheer, almost impalpable, white transparent fabric of my strapless bra blatantly revealed my aroused hard nipple. I blushed violently at the idea that, given the narrow street, he could see every little detail of my uncovered excited body. But I also blushed for the adrenaline-fuelled arousal I felt.

My desires were slowly becoming a reality. I kept pushing my limits more and more, dropping the left strap on purpose. I gave a little glance, his eyes were attentive and followed my every little move. My heart was racing so fast that I could almost see it beating outside my chest. The top of the dress was now showing my sheer bra so clearly, that I felt completely naked.

And, in a way, I was. The fabric didn't leave anything to the imagination, and my generous D-cup breasts were pushing on the bra quite clearly. Every detail of my pink nipple was as clear as the sun. His mouth was now almost fully opened. I wondered from time to time what he was thinking, to just realize, given his facial expressions, that he probably wasn't thinking at all.

"Laura!? Are u there studying, you little nerd?"

A loud female voice hit me, as the room door suddenly opened.

Shit. My best friend and flatmate, Veronica, had just stormed in to grab some books she had forgotten. I knew her very well, so I wasn't concerned; she was always rushing and I was giving her my back, so she couldn't see what I was up to.

Furthermore, not only she was way wilder and more open-minded than I was, but she was also the only person, besides my mother, who had seen me naked. We showered together in our small college bathroom, to save time and water in the morning. I was sure that even if she saw the show I was putting on, she would have pushed me even more. She was my little tempting devil.

Her boyfriend, David, was obsessed not only with our innocent showers but mostly about who had the biggest breasts between the two. The 'perv nerd' even created an experiment to check it... but I digress...

"Yes! I'm here studying, boring as usual"

I screamed back from the other side of the room. When she found what she needed, she stormed out with the sound of a kiss 'Mwwaaah'. It was our way to say 'See you later'.

As I yelled that I was "boring as usual," I cheekily glanced at the guy, and for the first time in weeks, our eyes met. My stomach was in knots for the excitement. Now he was smiling, with one hand on his crotch, clearly revealing his thoughts: If this is her being 'boring as usual', I can't wait to be bored!

I don't read minds, but this one was pretty obvious.

Seeing his smile, as he looked at my teasing exposed breasts, I noticed a bulge growing inside his perfectly fitting, washed-out blue Jeans. Little Laura's wishes were coming true, one by one. He could hardly contain his throbbing cock inside his pants. I bit my lip trying to avoid reciprocating the smile and went back to my usual 'no one's watching' attitude.

Oh shit, she almost saw me half-naked in front of the guy!

My arousal increased exponentially after Veronica almost surprised me, and when I saw the clear effect I had on the guy's cock.

As a lover of risky situations, my hormones had reached new peaks, and I was now almost impatient to show him my 'boring' side. While battling between my shyness and the little exhibitionist slut living in me, 'Slutterfly' had a quick inner conversation with 'Laura the nun,' probably fueled by the raging hormones.

Laura, seriously?! Right now he is looking at your almost bare tits with a massive hard-on, and you are thinking about whether to close the curtains or not?!. You're horny as fuck, he's super hot and you are never going to talk to him anyway, so who cares?

My little moral speech was convincing enough to finally let 'Little Slutterfly Laura' in the open for the first time. Being repressed for so long, she was eager to give him a show he would not easily forget. But I'm getting ahead of myself...

The deep-seeded shyness never fully abandoned me. I was flushed and sweaty, but finally, while looking straight at him for the first time, I also made my first real move. Wetting my fingers with saliva, I put them over my bra, gently pushing it through the fabric to reach the breasts. I started circling and pinching my nipples to make them as hard as possible.

My breasts became immediately sensitive, sending direct pleasure feeling to my pussy every time I touched the nipples. I was very close to cumming at that point, and I hadn't even touched myself yet. This is not news to me. If I'm very aroused, even the lightest legs squeeze or a quick flicking of my finger on my clit is more than enough to make me cum.

But today I wanted to delay my pleasure. My slutty alter ego wanted to give that guy not only a hard-on but a full show, hoping he would reciprocate. The more I thought about it the wetter I became. It was an insane feeling. My hot guy was hypnotized by the view and became deadly serious.

The more I saw the sexual power I had over him the more I was able to let myself go completely. We were on this naughty journey 'together' after all.

"Louis! What are you doing still sitting, move your ass, the break is over!"

The boss broke our eye contact for a moment scolding him.

LOUIS. Knowing this detail made it all so real and, for a moment, I was taken aback. Yet, his name not only suited him, but it sounded tremendously sexy too. My mind immediately started wondering how hot it would be to beg him, call his name, and ask him to slowly push his hard cock into me, taking both my innocence as well as my virginity.

"Give me ten minutes, I have a cramp in my leg!" Louis screamed back in a deep voice. He was blatantly lying and even winked at me while bullshitting his boss.

Playful, handsome, wild, and daring, Louis. I excitedly thought, feeling like I had just hit the jackpot.

Ten minutes only, time is tight, I also pondered while placing both hands between my legs.

Feeling how incredibly wet I had become, I started to slowly rub my sheer panties with one finger on each side of my pussy lips. A soft moan escaped my mouth. My breasts were now completely exposed, I didn't fully remove the bra, but I let the cups drop down completely.

I couldn't speak for him, but I suspected that Louis, witnessing the whole scene, was not thinking straight anymore. As for me, setting aside my out-of-this-world horniness, I was pleased, excited, and even amused at his reaction.

So, does this make me an exhibitionist? I pondered. I didn't like the definition, at least not as much as what it concretely entailed. But if that was my nature, I had to embrace it. Shy Laura had completely disappeared. 'Slutterfly' had taken over.

It's time to use these ten minutes properly, I thought, with a smirk on my seemingly innocent face, while some VERY naughty ideas crossed my mind...

Published 
Written by LauraLovesYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments