Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake and I have an amazing first time

"A very descriptive first time between to young teens in love;)"

27
12 Comments 12
29.2k Views 29.2k
908 words 908 words
Hi I'm Megan, this is the story of my first time. I will be writing the story in the present tense even though at the time I was 16 and I am now 19. I hope you enjoy! I should give you a little back ground info. I am 5'5 with longish brown hair with light sun highlights. I have chocolate brown eyes and slight freckles. I have a very petite body with nice full hips and a set of 32 B's to match. I have a flat stomach. My boyfriend's name is Jake. He is 17 and is 5'10 and has the "flipped" blond hair. He is very muscular and has a 6 pack. He also has dark blue eyes and I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

After leaving the party, Jake and I decided to go back to his place for a while, as his parents were on vacation. Which left the house to just us. We put on a movie and snuggled on the couch, him holding me close. The movie had a few sex scenes and I started to get horny, so did he apparently because a bulge grew in his jeans. He was not a virgin and we had only fooled around, kissing and feeling... nothing drastic leaving me the virgin.

Anyway we started kissing and went up to his room. He picked me and lightly threw me on his bed. He laid on top of me and started kissing me more passionately, then kissing my jaw and my neck. I let out a small moan and he smiled. His hands started to explore my body and slowly he lifted up my shirt and tossed it away. Then he reached behind me and by a skilled hand undid the clasp of my bra.

Once it was off he just looked at me, I got shy and tried to cover myself up afraid he didn't like what he was seeing. He pulled my hands away and above my head where he held them, telling me that I was beautiful and he loved my perfect round breasts with the little pink nipples. Soon he was rubbing and feeling my soft skin and he lightly pinched my nipple and then slowly bit and nibbled and sucked on my hard nipples making me moan softly and whimper.

I took off his shirt and felt down his toned chest and unbuckled his belt, but teased him by only rubbing his growing boner through his jeans. He then took off his jeans and slid my skirt off my full hips leaving only my pink thong. he slowly rubbed my pussy making me gasp as I had never been touched there before by someone else. He started kissing my neck more and hooked my thong in his fingers and pulled it down.

ElectraByU
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectraByU



He took a moment to take in my cleanly shaven pussy, hot and wet, wanting him. He rubbed my clit in a circle with his thumb, as a result I moaned loudly and gasped his name, "ohhh Jake." He then slid a finger into my tight pussy and worked it around then shortly after another, curving upward to make sure he hit my g-spot. Then another which hurt at first and a tear trickled down my cheeked which he apologized for hurting me but I had to get used to the feeling, soon it started to feel good, him pumping his fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy.

Soon he bent his head down and licked my pussy and sucked on my clit, driving me crazy! I arched my back as an orgasm lurched through my body, I was shaking from the pleasure he was giving me.

After I calmed down, I decided I needed to give him the same pleasure. So I took his rock hard 8inch dick out and started to stroke up and down his shaft. He let out a small gasp of pleasure. Pre-cum started to leak out and land on my hand making it easier to slide up and down his dick.

I fondled his balls and then gave a kiss to the head of his dick and he moaned. Then I licked and sucked him, bobbing my mouth on his dick. I deep-throated him and started to gag which brought him over the edge along with the vibrations from my moans. He shot many loads of yummy, creamy cum into my throat which I happily swallowed.
 
Then he asked if I wanted to? I told him I was scared. He said he would go slow. He started kissing me and my neck as he lined himself up, then slowly trying not to hurt me he pushed in a little at a time. It hurt and he could see the pain on my face, he asked if he should stop, which I told him no.

Soon the burning stopped and pleasure filled my body. I was moaning and he groaning. His thrusts got harder and faster and my hips moved up to meet him. I told him I told him I was going to cum again. He said he was so close too. I started shaking and screaming as pleasure washed through my body. He thrust once more and shot his load deep inside me and we lay on his bed panting and sweating.

Afterward we lay naked together and I fell asleep on his chest. It was one of the best times of my life!

Published 
Written by Angelshields
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments