Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Modest Meghan’s Sexual Awakening: Part 2

"Sweet college virgin fulfills her fantasy to get fucked by her older professor…"

24
11 Comments 11
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Okay, here we go. This is it, today’s the day,” Meghan told herself, circling today’s date in her calendar. She held her to-do list in her hand and hoped she could cross off her next agenda item: ‘Fuck your professor’, it read in big red letters.

She looked in the mirror before leaving her dorm room for class. She was wearing her new favorite outfit and looked hot as fuck. Meghan twirled around to check herself out from all angles. She dazzled in her tight white translucent blouse, short navy skirt, black bra and matching black lace panties. When she spun, her skirt lifted a little and was so short you could see her ass cheeks peek underneath.

“He’s going to love this,” Meghan giggled, thinking about her hot psychology teacher, Professor Daniels. She was a good girl, a young virgin in her freshman year of college. She was the last person who people would have expected to seduce an older man.

Meghan was almost ready to head off to class. She touched up her wavy long brown hair and made sure to unbutton her shirt just low enough to see her ample cleavage and size C breasts pop out. She added pink lipstick to her naturally plump lips and sprayed some sweet perfume in the air and walked through. Her legs weren’t the longest or thinnest, but she wore four-inch nude heels so they looked toned and complimented her curvy athletic physique. Meghan was feeling extra confident and flirty today, so she smacked her own bubble butt winking at herself as she took one last look in the mirror. She grabbed her keys, backpack, and a condom, and was fully prepared to complete her mission.

As always, Meghan was one of the first students to arrive at the lecture hall and take her seat, front row of course. She crossed her legs, then uncrossed them. She was beginning to feel a bit nervous. She had pictured this moment all week and envisioned how everything would play out. But her nerves were making her second-guess herself: What if he doesn’t like me like that? What if my first time hurts? What if someone hears and we get in trouble? What if…

Meghan’s worries were interrupted when Professor Daniels cleared his throat and began the lecture, “Okay everyone, where did we leave off last week? Oh, that’s right. What are the five major perspectives in psychology? Anyone?”

Silence.

A few seconds go by and more awkward silence continues. He waits patiently.

Meghan knew the answer, she had finished the assigned reading from the previous week. She wanted to start the day on a good note before she showed off her naughty side after class, so she raised her hand.

“Yes, Ms. Meghan, thank you for volunteering,” he smiled his usual bright, perfect smile and Meghan blushed. She loves being his star student.

Confidently, she smiled back and stated, “The five major perspectives are: biological, psychodynamic, behavioral, cognitive, and humanistic.” She uncrossed her legs after her response and readjusted her posture, leaning forward so he could fully see down her shirt and get a peek at her panties.

Professor Daniels, who was in front of the podium at this point, turned bright red and quickly moved to behind the podium. Meghan wondered if he got hard and had to move to hide it. The thought of this made her very wet and horny.

“Uh-huh, very good, thank you,” he stammered and his voice cracked as he moved forward with the lecture, avoiding eye contact with Meghan.

Meghan was pleased with herself so far and regained her confidence which made her worries dissipate. Meghan kept reminding herself that even though she was normally modest and put-together, she could also be a sexy naughty student who went after what she wanted. In this case, it was her professor. She had a small crush on him, but emotions didn’t matter to her right now. She wanted to be wild and just focus on the physical parts of sex. She needed to be fucked, not fall in love.

Time passed slowly as Meghan watched the clock. She didn’t pay attention to the two-hour lecture, instead she practiced what she was going to say after class. Meghan was one of the top students and was always prepared. She plotted and rehearsed this mission repeatedly. The goal was to satisfy the desires of herself and Professor Daniels.

“Alright, good job today everyone, that’s it. See you all next week to discuss the fascinating next topic of motivation and emotion in human behavior!” He tried to get the class excited.

Meghan was definitely excited, but for much different reasons. Her panties were already soaked just thinking about how today could go. It was time. She was relieved to see the students exiting the room. She stood up, balancing on her new heels, and fluffed up her hair. She smoothed her skirt and sashayed to the podium where Profession Daniels was packing up his papers.

“Hi, I really enjoyed today’s lecture, Professor,” Meghan began. She continued, “I just had a question though…” she moved in closer to him and lowered her eyes.

“Oh, okay, sure what is it?” He questioned innocently, clearly not prepared for what was about to happen.

“Can we go somewhere…more private?” Meghan batted her beautiful long eyelashes and half smiled, trying to be sexy and mysterious. She pushed her breasts out a bit; she wanted to give him a show.

“Umm yeah, my office,” he was starting to sweat, avoiding eye contact and trying so hard not to look at her tits that were so prominent in his face. He licked his lips and grabbed his bag, “Let’s go.”

“Okay great!” Meghan giggled and started walking ahead of him. She nonchalantly dropped her pen and bent down to grab it, exposing her ass as her skirt rode up. She turned to find Professor Daniels staring at her in disbelief and adjusting his crotch.

She smiled and walked over to him. In her most seductive voice said, “You like what you see?”

Meghan looked around to make sure the doors were closed and no one else was in the room. She was surprised at her own forwardness and wondered what he thought about her behavior.

“Uhh,” he stuttered, “Well, Ms. Meghan, I never would’ve guessed you…” he trailed off.

Meghan finished his sentence, “That I what? Would go after what I want? Be so direct? I know what I want….”

Professor Daniels no longer looked shocked but impressed and changed his tone, “Well, I’ve always known you were an over-achiever. Most students try to see me after class for extra credit, but you already have an ‘A’ so it must be something else you want…”

He smiled, inching closer to her, reaching out to grab a lock of her hair. He twisted her soft curls around his finger and now they were so close their bodies were touching. Meghan could feel his breath tickle her face and she bit her lip, looking innocent and sexy.

“I’ve been watching you in my class this semester, you’re the brightest student here, clearly, but you’ve changed. You dress very…” Professor Daniels tried to pick his words carefully.

“Sexy?” Meghan offered.

“Yes, very much so, and you distracted me in class today with your little stunt of spreading your legs,” he stared so intensely into her eyes, she felt her pussy quiver and her breathing quicken.

“Well you’re my favorite teacher, so I wanted to give you something special…” Meghan couldn’t believe this was about to happen. She just decided to just go for it and hope she wouldn’t get in trouble.

Meghan squatted down, teetering on her heels, and placed her delicate hands on her professor’s trousers. Professor Daniels was already getting hard and she could see the outline of his dick through his pants. She rubbed his dick through his pants and her teacher rested his body against the nearby table, reaching behind his back and putting his hands on it to balance. He closed his beautiful blue eyes and let out a sigh.

Meghan was committed. She wanted this to happen so badly. Something in her just took over and she was no longer afraid but assertive. Meghan unzipped Professor Daniels’s pants and pulled out his semi-erect penis and began to perform oral sex for the first time. She was amazed at how she could naturally control her breathing and not suffocate from a dick this size in her mouth—that was her biggest fear. She worried she wouldn’t know what to do, but after years of watching porn she learned quickly.

Professor Daniels put his strong hands on the top of Meghan’s head and played with her hair as she looked up at him with eyes wide and wanting to please. She started by licking the tip, and used her hands to stroke him gently. She was impressed by the size of his dick and the texture of his balls. She was a virgin and didn’t know what these body parts felt like until now! She was enamored.

He became more erect as Meghan flicked the underside of her professor’s cock with her wet slippery tongue and gently squeezed his balls as he sighed in pleasure. She made a humming noise in the back of her throat as she took his dick into her mouth deeper, wrapping her pink lips around his shaft. The vibrations made Professor Daniel moan louder. She learned that trick from a sex column in a magazine article and was proud that her hard work and research seemed to be paying off.

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

“Fuck, yes, keep going,” Professor Daniels could barely say between sighs.

“Mmhmm,” Meghan hummed as her tongue licked up and down his shaft and she swirled her tongue around the head of his hard cock.

Meghan was getting so wet. She loved turning her teacher on this much. She was enjoying every minute of his cock in her mouth. Her saliva dribbled down her chin as she changed the tempo and started sucking harder and faster. She twisted her head to the right and left and squeezed his dick harder. Her mouth was making sloshing sounds and wondered if it was supposed to sound like this.

“That felt so good, mmm, but wait come here,” Professor Daniels helped her stand up.

“Glad you liked it,” Meghan felt more and more confident in herself.

When she stood up, Professor Daniels started to unbutton her white blouse, and unhooked the clasp of her bra, freeing her bouncy breasts. She was nervous at first, she never had a man look at her naked body before. She felt vulnerable but empowered.

“Wow…your body is incredible; can I touch you?” he asked awestruck.

“Yes, please do.” Meghan didn’t want to beg but she hungered for this desperately.

Professor Daniels put his forefinger on Meghan’s lips, down her chin, and traced her collarbone making his way down her body. He pinched her hard nipples and took a handful of her tit in one hand and brushed her hair out of her eyes with another. It sent a shiver down her spine. She felt like he was looking into her soul. It was transcendent.

Meghan’s clit was throbbing. She knew what was coming next. She closed her eyes and felt her professor unzip her skirt and push it down to the floor. He lifted her up onto the table and spread her legs. Her black lace panties were drenched in her juices and he slipped them off of her, flinging the useless thong to the side. Meghan rested her body on the table and laid on her back, ready to lose her virginity.

“Wait, are you sure? Is this your first time?” Professor Daniels said as he positioned his cock outside the entrance of her vagina.

“Oh, umm,” Meghan blushed, wondering if she should be embarrassed. “Yeah, uh, do you mind if we use this?” She quickly hopped off the table to her purse and grabbed the condom.

“Oh yeah, good idea. But it’s your first time, so we’ll go extra slow,” he reassured.

Meghan loved how thoughtful he was and took care of her. Meghan didn’t really know how to put the condom on. She had only practiced on bananas, cucumbers, and other dick-shaped objects, so she fumbled a bit. Professor Daniels sensed her uneasiness and put his comforting hands around her and they rolled the condom on together. She leaned back on the table and he pushed her legs, spreading them apart, exposed. He admired her bare pussy, pink and swollen and wet.

Professor Daniels rubbed her clit with his fingers, slowly in circular motions, and Meghan let out a moan. She had played with herself many times before, but nothing compares to his fingers. She closed her eyes and relished this moment. Her pussy was so wet as he slid a finger inside her.

“Damn, you are so wet and tight,” her teacher murmured as he fingered her little pussy.

“Mhmm,” was all she could muster as her eyes rolled back and she writhed in pleasure.

“Okay, are you ready for me to fuck you?” he asked.

“Yes, I am so wet, please, fuck me. I need your cock so bad,” she let go of her inhibitions and begged.

Her dirty teacher inched closer, his rock-hard dick slowly entering inside her wet virgin cunt. Meghan squirmed a little, it was a tight fit. Luckily, she was wet enough for him to slip inside without too much pain.

Holy fuck, I did it! Wow, I’m no longer a virgin, I am getting fuck right now! Meghan’s inner monologue narrated.

Meghan let her thoughts drift away as she moaned and her back arched as her sexy professor thrusted in and out of her pussy. He leaned over and grabbed her bouncing tits and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs, making her moan even more. He grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her onto his cock, deeper and deeper

“Ohhh that feels sooo good, yes!” She exclaimed, but Meghan was so close to cumming and she wanted to finish with him fucking her from behind.

“Can we switch positions?” she inquired and before she knew it, she felt his hands on her hips and he flipped her around so she was facing the table.

She put both hands on the table and looked behind her. She watched as Professor Daniels checked out her tight little ass and rubbed her back with one hand while stroking his hard cock with the other. She got so wet and turned on watching him play with himself. She imagined this whole scene a thousand times and now she gets to actually live it!

Meghan’s naughty professor bent her over the table and slowly entered her. She felt her pussy clench and envelope his dick. He slid in and out, stopping every so often to rub the tip of his cock on the outside of her pussy lips. A jolt went through Meghan as she got closer to cumming.

The table shook as her professor went faster, thrusting deeper into her pussy. Meghan moaned louder, her mind and body were in ecstasy. Professor Daniels reached around and played with her clit, rubbing her mound as he fucked her. He pounded her virgin cunt harder and Meghan loved the intensity.

“Yes, oh my fuck YESSS!” she screamed, forgetting she was in a classroom where others could possibly hear outside.

Her orgasm triggered a full rush of oxytocin and endorphins in her body and her pussy twitched and tingled and finally relaxed.

“That’s my girl,” her teacher patted her ass, “Such a good little teacher’s pet huh.” And with a few more thrusts he exploded, warm cum entering the condom as it filled inside Meghan’s pussy for her first time.

Meghan was surprised to feel how warm her teacher’s cum was and how hard he came inside her. I did it! she thought not believing that she just got fucked by her teacher. Mission accomplished.

Meghan sat up and looked around the classroom for her clothes which were strewn about. She gathered them and quickly changed for fear she was pressing her luck with not getting caught. Professor Daniels did the same and as he was zipping up his pants said,

“This was quite a surprise. A good surprise. I don’t know how I can look at you the same way in class next week.”

“Well, should I sit in the back row or something? I wouldn’t want to distract you from teaching,” Meghan suggested half-joking.

“Well then I’d miss seeing you flash me your cute little panties during my lecture,” he smirked.

“I guess we’ll have to come up with a plan then. Maybe we should meet up next week after class again?” Meghan asked seductively.

“Actually, I don’t know…” he said as the mood suddenly shifted.

Meghan got nervous butterflies in her stomach. Did I do something wrong? She began to worry.

“Look Meghan,” Professor Daniels started, sounding more serious, “It’s tempting, but we can’t do that again. I thought this was a one-time thing. Shit, I feel bad, I got caught up in the moment. You are so attractive and smart, I didn’t think we would ever do this and I’m sorry I let it go this far, I don’t mean to lead you on, I know it was your first time and I…I’m married.”

Meghan interrupted, “Seriously, it’s fine, don’t even worry about it,” she laughed awkwardly, confused why he doesn’t wear a wedding ring. She wondered why she wasn’t upset. She felt fine. She felt bad for his poor wife, of course, but she didn’t regret losing her virginity to him.

“Really? Are you sure?” he asked dubiously.

“Yeah, just forget it ever happened, it’s not like I would tell anyone anyways,” Meghan answered calmly. She grabbed her backpack and made her way to the door, hearing him say,

“Okay, if you’re sure…thanks for being so cool about it, I hope you’re okay. I had fun.”

“No worries, it’s all good, me too, see you next week!” She waved goodbye, wondering who in the hell this new person was that she was becoming. She was never the “cool” one, she was used to being called “uptight” or “too refined.” She embraced it. In her mind, she was a badass.

Meghan walked across campus replaying the last hour in her mind. She turned herself on again picturing all the dirty things her professor did to her. And naughty things she did to him! She was impressed with herself, thinking about how she sucked her teacher’s cock and how he fucked her. She wasn’t modest anymore. She was a new woman and felt her first year of college was off to a successful start. Meghan started to plan her next fantasy and wondered what new adventure she would add on her to-do list.

 

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments