Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Claus Popped His Cherry

"Sixteen-year-old Danny gets a thrilling Christmas present."

118
44 Comments 44
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the last of my Holiday stories for 2022. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it!"

I looked at the sexy-as-fuck redhead with the festive Santa outfit and felt my loins stir. She was not at all what I expected when my buddy, Bill, said he’d arranged an outing to bring our kids to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus while our wives finished up the Christmas shopping.

Her V-neck dress was like a Santa suit minus the pants, and her long red hair fell past her shoulders in soft curls. She had the bluest eyes, and a sexy mouth painted Christmas red. It was awkward as fuck to have a boner for Mrs. Claus with my kids in tow, but fortunately, my t-shirt was left untucked and covered my bulge.

Bill wiggled his eyebrows inappropriately, and Danny, his sixteen-year-old stepson, rolled his eyes. He knew his stepdad was a horndog, but he didn’t mind because the guy was good to his mom and cool enough to secretly pass down his old copies of Penthouse and Hustler magazines.

I knew Bill was a looker, not a toucher, so I didn’t worry too much. But it was difficult to keep my thoughts purely on Christmas when Mrs. Claus moved a candy cane in between those red lips so seductively that I thought I’d bust a nut right there.

“This was a bad idea,” I said, elbowing Bill. “I mean, Santa looks real enough, and the little kids will enjoy sitting on his lap to share their Christmas wishes, but all I can think of is how good it would feel to have Mrs. Claus on my lap.”

“Well, Dave, that’s kind of why we are here.”

“Nope. I’m not going there. I’m not gonna cheat on Lisa, especially not right before Christmas. I may not be getting a lot of action lately, but things will get better once the baby’s a little older.”

“Not you, dimwit.”

“You’re not cheating either. You’re lucky enough to get laid regularly, and Dana is a knockout.”

“You’re right. Not me, either. I thought it might be fun for Danny to lose his V-card to Mrs. Claus.”

“You’re so full of shit. That’s never gonna happen. This is a family-friendly event, even if Mrs. Claus looks like a high-class call girl.”

“Well, she sure as shit isn’t the real Mrs. Claus. Have you seen Santa? He looks at least eighty years old. This hot little number can’t be a day over thirty. Just the right age to show my stepson the ropes.”

“Is he even interested?”

“He’s sixteen; of course, he’s interested.”

“Shouldn’t he be losing his virginity to some high school sweetheart under the bleachers or parked in the woods?”

“Look at the boy, would you? He’s not exactly a chick magnet. I want to do him this favor so he won’t be so nervous if he ever lands a girlfriend.”

“He’s not a bad-lookin’ kid. You’re a real shit; you know that, Bill? Besides, why do you think she will bone your son?”

“Because I’ve heard tales of her handling a little side business in the back room during Santa’s breaks.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, fine. I may have had a little conversation with her and asked if she’d fuck Danny for fifty bucks. She’s trying to earn extra cash, and Danny will get the best Christmas present ever.”

“So, you’re not lying; she does sex stuff in the back room during breaks?”

“Sex stuff? What’re you twelve? She gives blowjobs for twenty-five bucks, fucks for fifty, and does anal for a hundred.”

“All while there are kids out here waiting for Santa? That’s kinda gross, Bill.”

“Listen, Dave. You’ve always been eye candy for chicks. You don’t know what it’s like to be a geeky-looking kid like Danny. Look, he’s sixteen, so he is old enough to have his first go, and if I can help arrange it with a sexy redhead, what’s the big deal?”

“It just feels sketchy, Bill.”

“Whatever; I’m making it happen. You keep an eye on my younger two with your kids while I arrange for Danny to play hide the candy cane with Mrs. Claus.”

I shook my head and said, “Fine, but if either of our wives finds out, I had no knowledge of what went down.”

“Fair enough, bro. Thanks.”

A few minutes later, Bill came back with a pissed-off look on his face.

“What’s wrong, dude?”

“It turns out that because Danny isn’t eighteen, he has to have an adult present while they do the deed. He doesn’t want me in the room for obvious reasons, but the bitch won’t give my money back.”

“You paid her ahead of time?”

“Yeah, she demands payment upfront. She did offer to let me take Danny’s place, but if I cheat on my wife, my life is over.”

“Don’t look at me, dude; I told you I’m not interested.”

“What about you going in the room with Danny? It won’t be as weird because you’re not his dad. And I’m sure she will let you go in if you say you’re his uncle.”

“Nope. Not happening.” There was no way I would get involved with what felt like a terrible idea. Then I saw Danny’s expression. He looked like a kid whose puppy got run over by a bus.

As I studied his face, it occurred to me that he genuinely was a nerdy-looking kid that probably would end up a virgin for years if we missed this opportunity. I felt my resolve slipping when I noticed the kid’s eyes welling up with tears.

“Fine. But this is between the three of us and the naughty redhead.”

“Really, Uncle Dave?” Danny asked, his face lighting up like the Christmas tree near Santa’s throne. “Thank you so much. I know it’s weird, and at first, I thought it was a bad idea too. But once I had it in my head that I’d be, um, touched by Mrs. Claus, I was looking forward to it. Now my balls ache.”

I shook my head, looked at Bill, and said, “You owe me big time.”

“Absolutely! Thanks, Dave. You’re a true friend!”

“I’m an idiot. Do not lose sight of my kids while I’m keeping an eye on yours, got it? Like, you honestly have to be present and paying attention to them, not on your phone reading some dirty story on Lush or looking at naughty pics.”

“Hand to God, I will put my phone in my pocket and supervise the kids while they enjoy the activities here in the Santa barn.”

I raised an eyebrow at Bill, then I turned and walked with Danny to the back room where Mrs. Claus was waiting.

“I’m Danny’s uncle,” I said. It wasn’t a lie. He calls me Uncle Dave since I’m his stepdad’s best friend. “I’ll stay in the room while you bone the kid.”

“Sure thing, honey,” she said, snapping her bubblegum. “I can do both of you for a discount.”

“No, thank you; just Danny. He’s a virgin and has zero experience, so go easy on him. I also want to go on record as saying this is a bad idea, but since his father already paid you, let’s get it done.”

“Suit yourself, sugar. You can sit over there.”

I sat and hoped to God the poor kid could get an erection. I can’t imagine it was very comfortable having me in the room. I did my best to look anywhere besides the bed that was more like an army cot.

They began undressing, and I decided to dig out my phone to play a game so I wouldn’t be tempted to watch.

I didn’t have to look, but I couldn’t help but hear what was happening, and it was not at all what I was expecting.

“Oh, my God, Danny, your dick is huge!” Mrs. Claus shouted. “You’re only sixteen and packing at least eight or nine inches in those jeans!”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

No, I told myself, do not look. But I had to see whether the kid was really hung or if Mrs. Claus was just being kind.

A quick glance had my jaw on the floor. Holy crap! This ugly sixteen-year-old, with the nerd glasses and the bad acne, had a dick every man wished for. I suddenly felt inadequate and was glad I hadn’t taken the sexy little redhead’s offer for a twofer.

“My goodness, Danny. I can’t wait to have that in my pussy! But I’m gonna give you a little bonus and suck on it first before I fuck you. Is that okay? No charge for the bj since you won’t be cumming in my mouth, okay?”

I worried about that a bit. If the kid was really aroused, he might not make it past her mouth.

But I worried for nothing since Mrs. Claus seemed to realize that as well. I nearly fell off my chair when she spoke next.

“Now, honey, if you start feeling like you’re gonna explode, you gotta think about Santa fuckin’ your ass. That will be a boner killer, and you won’t cum too soon. I wanna suck that big old candy cane of yours before I let you stick it in my cunt. Got it?”

Danny nodded and started saying things like football and algebra while his massive cock slid between her bright red lips, talking about things he didn’t like so he could hold off shooting his load. It would have been kind of cute if I wasn’t doing the same thing in my head. What the fuck was wrong with me that my cock was hard as a rock and aching for release?

After a few minutes, she stopped sucking and congratulated Danny on his staying power. “Most guys older than you wouldn’t have been able to resist cumming in my mouth. You’re a good boy, Danny. Santa’s gonna bring you lots of presents. Now, what position do you want to be in to lose your cherry?”

“Um, I don’t really know what all the positions are,” he said nervously.

“Then, how about you lie back on the cot and let me ride your cock?” she said, wearing only her Santa hat and a smile.

“Yes, ma’am,” he answered.

His impressive pole stood tall as he lay on his back, and I once again found myself envious. So much so that I couldn’t look away as she straddled him and eased that gorgeous pussy down onto his rod.

“Mmm,” she said.

“Oh, fuck!” he said.

And all I could think of was, why can’t I look away? But I couldn’t. She was moaning and grinding on Danny, and my dick started to throb.

As Mrs. Claus moved up and down on the giddy teenager, she could tell that Danny was already close, so she picked up the pace and fucked him like a wild woman. While her tits bounced erotically, all I could think about was putting those long hard nipples between my teeth. I had to close my eyes so I wouldn’t embarrass myself by creaming my jeans.

Eventually, Danny stopped reciting a list of things he hated and started calling, “Oh, God, this feels so good!”

Mrs. Claus sounded genuinely into this animalistic act of fuckery as she rode him like a bronco buck and screamed, “Yes, Danny, fuck my cunt with your huge cock! Yes, yes, yes!”

Somehow, this dorky kid made Mrs. Claus climax without even trying!

“I’m gonna cum soon,” Danny cried out.

“Cum in my cunt, baby,” she demanded.

“Oh, God, my balls are gonna explode! Oh, fuck, yes!”

Danny’s entire body shook as if he was having a seizure as he cried out a string of dirty words I didn’t know until I was in college.

“Fuck my cock, you dirty little whore! Fuck it with your tight little cunt!” Danny screamed as he filled Mrs. Claus with his eggnog.

When he was done, she stood up and told Danny to look at his cum dripping down the inside of her thigh. “You must have shot a gallon of jizz in me, baby! It’s too bad I’m twice your age, or I’d hook up with you in a heartbeat. Are you sure you were a virgin?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said politely as he returned to being the gawky teen I recognized.

“Put your pants on, Danny,” I said abruptly. “We need to get going.”

Mrs. Claus looked at me, glanced down at my bulge, and back up at my face. Grinning, she put her fingers in her snatch and brought two fingerfuls of Danny’s cum to her mouth and sucked them clean.

“Your nephew is very sweet,” she said seductively.

“Yeah, he’s a sweet kid,” I answered, pretending to be obtuse.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take care of that?” she asked, pointing at my boner.

“Nope, I’m good,” I answered as I pulled my t-shirt down to cover up my traitorous dick that wouldn’t deflate.

She shrugged, wiped her pussy with baby wipes, and put her Santa dress back on.

“Come back and see me any time, Danny.”

I watched Danny’s face shrouded with a confidence I’d never seen before. We left the room and walked over to where Bill was doing a decent job of supervising the kids making Christmas cards for their moms; I was impressed.

“How’d it go?” Bill whispered so the younger kids wouldn’t hear.

I nodded and gave a thumbs-up. Danny was grinning from ear to ear.

“Danny, make a card for your mother, so she doesn’t wonder why you didn’t,” I suggested. Then I pulled Bill aside and said, “You know, if you took Danny to a dermatologist to get his acne under control and maybe get him some contacts, he might have a better chance with the high school ladies.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right. I mean, the kid’s hung like a horse.”

“You knew?”

“He’s my kid, lives in my house, and is dumb enough to leave the door open at night when he gets up to pee, so yeah, I’ve seen his impressive schlong. It makes me feel like I got short-changed on the day God was passing out the dicks, but I’m also kinda proud, even if we’re not blood-related.”

I just shook my head and laughed. “Well, he impressed the hell out of Mrs. Claus. He made her cum too, but I think it was his size more than any technique, as she did most of the work. Filled her up good too, and it was running down her leg afterward.”

“Fuck, that’s hot. No wonder you walked outta there with a raging hard-on.”

I blushed and then frowned.

“Say, you didn’t do anything with Mrs. Claus, did you?” Bill asked suddenly.

“No, why?”

“Okay, good, because she doesn’t actually have a side job doing the nasty deeds here. She’s my cousin, Rachel, and she was doing me a favor.”

“What? Then why the fuck did I have to go in that room?” I asked, pissed at being misled.

“Cuz I wanted to make sure he had someone looking out for him, and she felt odd having me see her naked.”

“What if she tells your wife, dude?”

“It was Rachel’s idea to bone him as a confidence booster, and she doesn’t much like my wife, so I figure I’m in the clear.”

“So, Danny fucked his second cousin?”

“Relax, bro. He’s my stepson, so it’s cool.”

“Why didn’t you tell me the truth?”

“Honestly? I had a bet going with Rachel that you’d be able to resist her. So, thanks for keeping your dick in your pants, bro. You just helped me win my money back.”

“You’re a sick man, Bill.”

“You say that like it’s a bad thing. So, tell me, does my cousin have nice knockers?”

I just shook my head and started to walk away. Then I turned around and said, “Better than your wife’s tits.”

“Seriously? Wait! How do you know what my wife’s tits look like?”

I’d let Bill stew a bit before I’d come clean on the fact that I was just kidding. Then, feeling like he needed to sweat even a little more, I said, “I hope Mrs. Claus is on the pill, or your boy is gonna get one helluva Christmas present in nine months.”

The look on Bill’s face was priceless.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments