Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payton and I

"Payton and I's first time."

9
1 Comment 1
19.0k Views 19.0k
609 words 609 words
This is a true story about my first time with a girl named Payton. Payton and I were both eighteen at the time. She was about 5'7'' with the bluest eyes and most amazing blonde hair. After days of stressing over it, I finally asked her to a movie. She said yes.

Upon arriving at the movie, I bought everything and we quickly settled in. We, of course, chose the back row as it had the best view and was the most private. Half way into the movie she layed her head on me and I wrapped my arm around her. I was ecstatic and getting hard. She soon looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and I couldn't resist. I went in for a quick kiss. She returned the favor. From there we began making out as we explored each other's bodies with our hands. She felt my hard on and let's just say I knew she was wet. She began stroking my bulge as I twirled my fingers round her panties. We kept making out throughout the credits and had to be chased out by a janitor!

We decided to head to her place. Upon arriving we noticed her parents had gone with her sister to a school play. She quickly grabbed me and led me upstairs to her room. She pushed me onto her bed and sat on my lap as we continued our makeout fest. Soon it escalated. I couldn't take it. I stripped off her shirt and she unstrapped her bra. She revealed the most amazing breasts; rounded, smooth and perky. My mouth worked its way down her neck to her breasts where I began sucking as I played with her pussy through her skirt.

She stripped her skirt off and told me to take down her panties. I did. I begin to lick and finger Payton's beautiful pussy.

DomQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomQueenTS

She was tight, warm and wet. I licked and licked as my fingers circled inside her. She began to moan and pant as I sped up. At this point I was finger banging her with two fingers as I licked her glorious clit. Eventually she let out a giant moan and squirted everywhere.

Knowing she had to return the favor she stripped me and got on her knees. She took me into her mouth, licking me up and down until I was harder than diamond. Payton sucked hard and fast until I couldn't take it any more. I exploded into her mouth. She kept me in her throat, twirling her tongue around my cock, keeping me hard. She then lay down on her back and beckoned me to her bed.

I positioned myself between her legs and she helped guide me in. The tight, wet and warm sensation was incredible. I began thrusting into her slowly at first. Eventually I lost my cool and began thrusting into her as hard and fast as possible. She met my thrusts every time. Soon she wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her nails into my back. She began moaning and squirming until I felt her gush again. She kissed me hard and repositioned herself on her hands and knees. I got up behind her and thrust my way in, showing no mercy. I took a handful of her blonde hair while I thrusted into her from behind. I couldn't take it. I was about to explode. In one final thrust I blew my load into her warm pussy.

We both collapsed until her parents got home. I, of course, had to sneak out the window. Needless to say, it was my best experience.

Published 
Written by puddingnomer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments