Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced Into Gay Sex

"A male massage goes far beyond the expected..."

9
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was led upstairs. No pleasantries were exchanged. We both knew why I was there and didn't need to muddy things up. 

 

At the top of the stairs was his room. It was bleak but for a massage table in the center. I was instructed to disrobe and lay on my stomach. I complied.

 

I've often had my cock sucked at local glory-holes on my way home from the bar, but I've never seen the face doing it and enjoyed the anonymity of it. The peep-show had closed and I was left to find other releases online. That's where I found him. We had an interesting chat wherein he promised a wonderful massage before going down on me - and understood that I had no intention to reciprocate. I'd never had a massage before then and I was intrigued. We agreed to meet at his place over my lunchtime.

 

I was nervous to be totally nude in front of a stranger, but my need to get off overtook any reservations. I laid there on his table waiting for what promised to be a new and welcomed experience. I was already half-hard as I lay on my belly.

 

I could hear and feel him squirting copious amounts of lube onto my legs and ass. It felt strange having copious amounts of cool jelly dripped onto my ass in front of a total stranger, but couldn't help enjoying it. I knew the sensations could only get better. And they did.

 

He proceeded to massage my upper thighs and buttocks. It was a foreign sensation and found myself enjoying it more than I thought possible. I let out a quiet moan when he spread the oil into my ass crack. His fingers traced up and down the valley of my ass and I shuddered with the sensation of it. Then his thumbs got to my anus. I body instinctively jerked with the 'invasion', but oddly found myself spreading my legs for easier access. Did I actually want that? I began to gyrate my hips, so I suppose I did.

 

His thumbs rubbed over my anus lightly at first, but with increasing pressure as I submitted to my carnal desires and spread my legs. I was cooing at that point, not sure if I wanted him to stop or not. Then his fingers moved to my dick which laid flat and growing toward my feet.

 

I was already highly aroused, but when he traced his over the entirety of my sex I let out another moan and arched my ass. I wasn't sure which felt better: his thumbs over my anus or his trace over my cock and balls. I eventually got onto my knees to offer both.

 

He began to squeeze and tug at my balls. It was an incredible sensation that I could never get at a glory hole, but when I felt his wet tongue licking my anus I knew I'd never want to go back. I was shuddering and leaning back against his face as if to say I wanted his tongue to go deeper. Between his tongue probing my anus and his tugging at my ball sack, I knew I was going to cum hard that afternoon.

 

Like a maestro, he played me into flipping over onto my back. I was reluctant for him to stop but complied in anticipation of finally having his warm mouth over my starving dick. And when I felt his tongue against the base of my head, I once again gyrated my hips. Another quiet groan that signaled appreciation - and continuance. 

 

He was certainly living up to his promise of a wonderful experience. I was shy about meeting anyone face-to-face, but I went against sane judgment in favor of release. I was glad I did. Gloryholes are great for a quick dump and go, but being nude and so exposed was a wholly new level of getting blown. The thing that concerned me most beforehand was the idea of reciprocation. I didn't want to even try. Gloryholes were a great one-way interaction that I could still claim 'straight' sexual identity. Meeting face to face, so to speak, put that in jeopardy. 

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

 

His face was full-on against my dick and taking me deep. I couldn't help but lift my hips and penetrate his mouth even deeper. It got to the point where I started to thrust against his face. I was in heaven and appreciating that I wasn't in a standing position. Then it happened.

 

As I thrust against his face, I felt his thumb work its way toward my anus again. Circling at first, then gently probing. The sensation of his mouth on my cock, added to my anus being toyed was a sensation that had me moan out loud. I wanted more. More insertion. More sensations. 

 

As if on cue, he did indeed poke through the rim of my anus and inched his wet thumb deeper - never letting up on his attention to my cock. Fuck!  I arched my back high and moaned again. Much louder this time. I began bucking on his thumb like a man possessed. My head was spinning with sensation and close to orgasm when I heard something. Someone.

 

"I see you're enjoying lunch."

 

I totally freaked with how I knew I looked! Here I was moaning aloud fucking a face and bucking against a thumb up my ass. Shit! How humiliating! I was so embarrassed that all I could do was turn beat red and turn my head away. I just hoped our 'guest' would go away - or I'd magically and instantaneously disappear.

 

My host never skipped a beat. His tongue wrapped around the head of my dick and pushed his thumb into my ass even deeper. As if sensing my apprehension, he began to massage my prostate. Oh my god! It was like a jolt of electricity down my spine. I've never felt anything like it before. I couldn't help rocking my head back and forth and grinding my ass against his thumb. As humiliated as I felt, I couldn't deny the sensations I experienced.

 

Yes, someone walked in on me. Yes, I felt cheap and exposed. And yes, he was watching. But I didn't want anything to stop. 

 

The new guy began to remove his clothing. Shit! I had hoped it was to more easily jack but knew I was just kidding myself. That was confirmed when I felt his hand on my jaw, turning me upward. I opened my eyes to see his cock dangling over my face. My moaning increased with both my host's massage of my prostate and the sight of a dick weeping precum.

 

My host pushed his thumb deeper, making me buck and skootch toward the end of the table. Each thrust had me move an inch further until my head was hanging off the edge. I was being manipulated into position and I knew it. A position that would allow easy access to my mouth. I pursed my lips and tried to deny his entry, but as if on cue, my host poked my prostate. I instinctively gasped and provided enough of an opening to be taken advantage of and permit a dick to enter my mouth. As I felt his dick slipping inside, I just let go of any reservations and accepted my fate. 

 

I was dismissed after being used by the two of them and drove home. I didn't return to work that day, partly because my ass was sore and partly because I was drenched in semen - theirs and mine. I wasn't allowed to clean myself up. The final humiliation. Besides, it gave me time to reflect on the experience. I didn't know if I was a set-up or part of a chance encounter, but I was definitely played into tasting my first cock and having my ass probed.

 

It doesn't much gayer than that and wasn't comfortable with liking being used as much as I did. Images of myself being spit-roasted on that table - and my obvious enjoyment of it - had me wonder if I was a closet gay submissive. I also wondered how long before I'd do it again.

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors