Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She was different

"Her arrival in a classroom one day changes my entire life."

14
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
I sat in my second class of the first day of my senior year in high school. The teacher droned on about another syllabus, and what was expected of us in class. I tuned her out, knowing that the marine biology she was going to be teaching us was probably inadequate compared to my own knowledge on the subject. I am officially a senior in high school, but I technically have enough knowledge and test scores to be a graduate student. Instead of listening, I started to reread the Iliad.

"And on the third week of class.." the teacher said, before I tuned her back out.

I had just gotten to the end of Achilles' Rage when the door opened and the teacher got blessedly silent. I took advantage of the moment of silence in the room to finish a few pages in my book, not even bothering to look up at the disturbance.

"Sorry I'm late, my locker wouldn't open," said a quiet voice near the door. Unconsciously I memorized the sound of this voice. I knew then, without having realized, that it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard.

"Just don't let it happen again, Miss..?" the teacher replied.

"Simmons, ma'am, Miranda Simmons," the girl said, taking a seat next to a group of girls who were obviously her friends, giggling quietly at her embarrassment. I also noticed, without looking up from my book, that her desk was the one right next to mine. It was about now that I figured out that I had reread the same page four times in the last two minutes, so utterly distracted by this girl.
 
I hadn't looked up, or stopped reading, but I already knew many things about this girl. From the way her face was beet red when she came in late, I knew that she wasn't normally late, therefore probably a good student. From the way she said her name with confidence, I assumed it was a proud family name, although I had never heard of them. From the way her friends talked to her, I could tell that only one of the five girls was actually close to her, the others just there because of mutual acquaintance.

I scolded myself for paying so much attention to this girl. How was she any different from any of the other masses of idiotic students that walk the halls of a high school?

"Excuse me," whispered a voice from my right. I turned to see who had said it. "Why are you reading literature in a science class?" Miranda asked, looking at the book in my hands.

I looked at her, fully, for the first time.

She had long blonde, curly hair, that fell down her back. She looked at me with the most mysterious hazel-green eyes I had ever seen. Making some fast calculations, I figured she was around 5'3. She had medium sized breasts, a B-cup I assumed. She had on a skirt that ended modestly two inches above her knees. She was tan, and without a doubt, absolutely beautiful.

I was about to answer her, to tell her to mind her own business, when I actually looked her directly in the eyes. I do this to most people. It makes them uncomfortable, because they almost always are uncomfortable with themselves. She didn't look away like most people did. She stared right back into my eyes, and my mind went blank. Those eyes..

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, dazed, confused, and angry that somehow this inferior girl had made me hesitate..

"Why are you reading a book?" she asked, slightly smiling.

"I don't feel the need to pay attention in class," I remarked coldly. I didn't know what it was with this girl, but it made me angry that she could affect me so easily. Not angry at her, but with myself.

Maybe it was my tone, or the angry expression on my face, but she got red again in the face, and turned back around. I returned to my book, reading, but at the same time, constantly aware of this blonde haired mystery sitting next to me.

Finally the bell rang, signalling the end of class. I gathered my things, and began to walk for the door. As usual, the herd of students attempting to leave, left a line to get out of the room. Miranda was directly in front of me, with me being the last in the room. As we slowly shuffled towards the door, Miranda dropped her books after one of the students in front of her abruptly stopped with the flow of traffic. With my brain functioning faster than most others, I saw them drop, and was halfway down to scoop them up before they hit the floor. I had them in my hands before she even realized I had picked them up.

"Here," I said, handing them to her.

"Thanks," she said, blushing slightly. There was something about that. When her face got red. I tried to figure out why she would be blushing. I decided it was because she was clumsy, and didn't like people to know about it. Understandable, I didn't like people to know my weaknesses.

"You shouldn't be so clumsy," I blurted out, without thinking, or motivation.

Her face got an even deeper red with embarrassment. With her embarrassment, came a hint of anger. "Well you shouldn't read a book while the teacher is talking!" she exclaimed, before walking out the door.

Weeks went by, I had perfect grades of course. None of my classes held any interest for me, I had mastered all of the subjects by the time I was fourteen years old. My teachers stopped calling on me in class thank goodness, they realized that I could probably teach the class better than they could.

The only class that I looked forward to going to was Marine Biology, and I hated myself for the reason why.

I wanted to see Miranda Simmons. I had no idea why. I had no idea how I had become so fixated on her. But every day I woke up and thought of her, and every night I went to sleep thinking about her. I hadn't spoken to her since the first day of school, and she returned the favor. I continued to read many novels and books during class, seeing as there wasn't anything else for me to do. But in Marine Biology, I never got very far in my book. My peripheral vision was always on Miranda, watching her, listening to her, trying to figure out what it was about this beautiful blonde girl had my attention.

One day in Marine Biology however, my routine was changed up. Instead of looking at the title of the lesson we were to get lectured on, and immediately knowing everything it would be, the teacher told me to put my book away.

"We will be doing a lab today, Mr. Cole, and your participation is required, regardless if you already know the result," she said. "Now class, you will be grouping in pairs of two.." I tuned her out again as I decided that I would just let my partner do everything so he could learn what the result was.

"Mr. Cole, I told you to put that book down, you will be pairing with Ms. Simmons today, as your regular partner is absent," the teacher said.

I looked over at Miranda, and found her face blushing bright red. Then it hit me. She got red faced when she was embarrassed, and she was as far as I noticed, only red faced when I was involved.

As the teacher passed out the materials for the lab, Miranda scooted our desks closer.

"Let's just get this over with," she said, looking down at her desk. "I don't want to be your partner any more than you do mine, so lets just talk as little as possible okay?"

I looked at her, confused. How in the world would she know if I wanted her to be my partner or not?

"What makes you think I don't want to be your partner?" I asked, looking directly into her eyes.

She blushed again, slightly, and looked away, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Well I know you don't seem to like me, so why would you want to be my partner?" she replied, still not meeting my eyes. I also heard something more when she asked me that.. It was a hint of sadness. She was sad that she thought I didn't like her. The only thing I didn't like about her was that she made me so angry at myself for being so distracted.

"I don't mind being your partner. Honestly, its a far sight better than being partners with Paul. He is, for one, an idiot. Two, he is lazy. Possibly the worst combination he could have," I said.

We started on the lab, and confusingly, I was helping her. She didn't understand all of it, so I had to help explain some of it to her. Even though she had no idea what we were doing, with me explaining, we were done in about 10 minutes.

"You are like, really smart," Miranda said, after the teacher came by and complimented her on a job well done.

"Yes, I know," I said, rather angrily. The last five minutes, while I was explaining the lab, I was also noticing how her beautiful long hair fell down her back, and how her voice sounded as she understood what I was explaining.

"What is your deal?" she asked. "One minute you're nice and sweet, explaining how to do this stuff and the next you're angry with me."

I stared at her, then said, "You frustrate me. Constantly."

"And just how do I do that, Mr. Genius?" she replied.

"Ever since you walked in that door late the first day, I have not been able to stop thinking about you. Every other student in this school can walk around, with their idiotic minds and idiotic friends, not knowing what the hell they are talking about. I can avoid them. I can ignore them. You, I can't stop thinking about."

As I spoke, her mouth dropped. Her face got the darkest red I had seen yet, and she started mumbling something unintelligible. She looked towards the floor, and didn't speak to me again that day.

The next time I saw her was after school. I was walking to my car, and she was standing with a friend by her 1997 white Jeep. It looked like a piece of junk. Her friend was leaning against her car, and Miranda had her back to me as I walked up. Her friend looked over her shoulder at me with a quizzical look on her face. Miranda turned to see what she was looking at and blushed when she saw me.

She turned to her friend and said, "I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Sure," her friend said as she walked away.

"Look, Matthew, I don't know why you said that stuff earlier, but its not nice to make fun of people okay?" she said to me. "Why don't you just leave me alone from now on?"

"Miranda I was not making fun of you. I was being completely truthful."

"Whatever, just go away," she said, turning around to get in her car.

"Wait," I said, reaching for her arm. As soon as my fingers touched her skin, I felt a shock of electricity go through my arm. I let go, and my arm was still tingling.

She turned around and looked at me, with a curious expression on her face, and rubbing her arm, where I had touched her.

"Umm, I promise, Miranda, I was not making fun of you.. I don't know what it is, but you're different from anyone I have ever met," I said. "Let me take you to dinner tonight."

"Excuse me?" she said, looking shocked, and her face getting red again.

"Allow me to take you out to dinner tonight," I said, staring directly into her eyes, and watching her blush intensify.

She just nodded, and I walked away.

Later that night, I pulled up to her house at 7:00.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

I knocked on her door, and she answered, in a stunning red dress.

"You look beautiful," I said, looking her up and down, my eyes lingering on her legs and breasts, which her dress gave me a great view of.

She raised her eyebrows at my obvious lingering, but still blushed at the compliment. She didn't mention it, and I berated myself for staring.

I walked her to my car, and she stopped when she saw it.

"This is your car?" she said, her mouth gaping.

"Yes, why, what's wrong with it?" I asked. I looked over the 2013 black corvette. It was clean and polished, the moon reflecting off the paint and the tint of the windows.

"How do you have this, are your parents rich?" she asked, still not moving from where she had stopped walking.

"Um, no not exactly. My mother and father are separated, and my mother works as a waitress at a local restaurant. My father isn't around, but I have my own money," I replied, taking her hand and walking her around to the passenger side. I opened her door and she slid in, blushing again at my chivalry.

"How do you have enough money to afford a corvette?" she asked.

"Well, I worked two summers ago with a construction company, and I used that money to invest in online stocks, things went well, and I got a return on some of the investments. My mother only works because she needs something to do. She has all the money she needs from me, but she loves that diner," I replied, after getting in the car and driving out of the parking lot.

I drove her the hour drive to the nicest restaurant around, the only one that offered decent wine. We sat down, and I ordered us both a glass of Sandrone Le Vigne Barolo. The waitress asked for I.D. I handed her mine, with two one hundred dollar bills underneath it, and told the waitress pointedly that Miranda had left hers at home.

"That's no problem Mr. Cole. I'll be right back," she said with a smile as she rushed off.

"How in the world can you get us wine? We are only eighteen years old," Miranda asked.

"I know how people work I guess," I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, and my mind went blank again.

I snapped back into my senses as the waitress brought back our wine and took our order. The waitress did not even look at Miranda, preferring to talk to me the whole time.

"That waitress was rather friendly to you," Miranda said to me as she walked away. Her eyebrows were raised, and her tone of voice was...slightly jealous. It was cute.

"I didn't notice, perhaps I was too busy looking at you. That dress is very...distracting," I said, as I looked down at her cleavage again.

She blushed again, but this time, she looked at me directly in the eyes as I looked into hers, and she bit her lip. I knew women well enough, you don't have hundred of thousands of dollars in the bank and not enjoy some nice parties with powerful people (including women), to know what her biting her lip meant.

The waitress came back, dropped off our food and refilled our wine glasses. This time I did not say a word to her, as I didn't want to make Miranda upset.

We talked about school, for a moment, then went on to her past boyfriends, her family, her plans for the future. She asked me about my online businesses, and before either of us knew it, it was time to leave. I drove her home, and we continued to talk the entire way. When we got to her house, I parked on the curb, and again complimented her on her appearance. Her legs were crossed, and the dress pulled up slightly, exposing a bit of her thighs. I was raging hard, and she was so beautiful.

I looked up to see her staring at me, lust in her eyes. She was watching me stare at her legs, and she was biting her lip again. I leaned over, took her face in my hands, and kissed her. Gently. The shock that went through my arm earlier that day in the school parking lot was nothing compared to what I felt now. She must have felt it too.

She gasped, and I felt her hand grab my hair and pull my face closer to hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and felt her hot breath. Her tongue wrestled with mine, and I rubbed my hand up her thigh. I heard her moan though our kiss, so I pushed my hand up higher under her dress. I felt her smile as we kissed, about the same time I felt her drenched pussy. She wasn't wearing panties! I groaned and rubbed my finger up her wet slit. She whimpered, so I broke our kiss, looked her deep in her glazed, lustful eyes, and pushed my finger in her pussy. She moaned, closed her eyes, and her back arched as my finger probed her most private of areas.

I pumped my finger in an out for a moment, while I leaned my head down and kissed her neck. She moaned and moaned, louder and louder, until I felt her begin to shake. She thrust her pussy against my hand, so I began to finger her faster and harder than ever, as she rode my hand to orgasm.

She came off her pleasure with a sigh, and fell into my arms, exhausted.

"Oh my god.." she said, panting, and pushing her head into my chest.

"What's the matter?" I asked, wondering what I did wrong.

"That was amazing," she whispered, "And I feel like a total slut for letting you do that.. but you were just looking at my in such a sexy way, and you're so much more mature than any of those other jerk offs in school.. you are different.."

I smiled, liking what I heard. Not that I needed her to tell me that I was different than the other kids in school. I knew that. There was most likely no one else in the state like me.

I stroked her hair, and said, "That was amazing.. you are absolutely the sexiest woman I have ever met. And I already told you that you are different too. I haven't thought of anything else since you walked into that classroom."

She picked her head up and smiled, and kissed me. It too, was a gentle kiss. Then she put her arms around my head, and pulled me tighter to her. She gently nibbled on my bottom lip, while her hand rubbed my throbbing dick through my pants. I moaned, and she smiled at my pleasure. She put her head at my neck, and licked it, as she squeezed my dick, hard. I moaned louder, and she gently bit my neck.

I couldn't believe this. This girl that had been in my head constantly for over a month, was making out with me in my car less than a hundred feet from her house. She suddenly let go of my crotch, and stopped kissing my neck. I looked up to see what was wrong, and saw her pull the straps down off of her dress. Her breasts were exposed, covered in a black lacy bra. I stared, and she giggled at my expression.

She looked down, saw the bulge in my pants, and reached back and undid her bra. Her breasts came free, and she had the most perfect boobs I had ever seen. Her nipples were hard, but not too perky, and her areolas were the perfect size.

I leaned down to kiss her boobs, she moaned and wrapped an arm around my head, refusing to allow me to stop. As I gently bit her nipple, she gripped me tighter, and reached down to my crotch again. She unzipped my pants, and pulled my dick free. As she fully removed it from my pants, she wrapped her hand around it, and started pumping. I groaned, her hands were so smooth as she worked my throbbing prick. Her hand felt heavenly.

I leaned my head back in the seat, grateful for the window tint on my corvette. She continued to pump my dick, before lowering her head down, and taking all of my length into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Miranda," I said as she swallowed with my cock inside her throat. Her head started bobbing, and she continued to work my shaft with her hand as her mouth went down over my head and she swirled her tongue over it. She licked the underside of my head, and I lost it. I blew my entire load into her mouth, string after string. As I finished coming, Miranda pulled her head up, and rolled down the window to spit out my semen.

"You are amazing," I said as she rolled the window back up and smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

She leaned into me again as I wrapped my arms around her. Her boobs were still exposed, and my hand was in a position to rub her nipple with my thumb as I held her. I did, and felt her nipple stiffen in response. She began to wriggle with pleasure and urge, and she pushed her head up to kiss my neck again. I pulled her over from the passenger seat onto my lap as my dick got erect again. She pulled up her dress, and I slowly inserted my dick into her again wet pussy.

She closed her eyes, and I felt her hands clench on my shoulders as she lowered down on my dick. I felt it press again something and, then it broke. She was a virgin! I saw some tears leak out of her eyes as she slowly took my entire dick. I put my hand to her face, wiped away her tears with a finger, kissed her gently and said, "It's going to be okay, Miranda. I'll be gentle."

She smiled, and nodded, I put my hands on her waist, and lifted her almost completely off of my throbbing erection. She looked down, surprised that I could lift her so easily. I will not brag about my strength or body, but I am rather in shape. I go to the gym frequently, and she was small. I lowered her gently back down, and she shuddered as the soreness of her hymen rubbed against my hard dick again.

I continued this for another moment or two, and she started to moan in pleasure. I let go of her waist, and she began to ride me herself. It felt amazing.. her wet pussy was so tight on my dick, it was all I could do not to completely explode inside her. She rode me harder and harder, slamming down on my dick as she moaned out my name. I completely filled her up..

"Oh my godddd." She moaned as I thrust my hips upward and slammed my dick into her as hard as I could.

She began to tighten up, and I knew she was on the edge. I was close myself, so I grabbed her waist again, lifted her up slightly, and began to pound my dick into her.

"Uhhhhhh." She moaned as she began to come.

"Miranda are you on birth control?" I asked as I continued to pound into her.

She nodded, and moaned as I began to thrust deeper and faster into her slippery wetness. She finally went over the edge, and her pussy clenched around my dick. I exploded, sending ropes of cum deep into her pussy. She collapsed into me. Both of us were exhausted. I stroked her long beautiful blonde hair as she panted into my chest.

Slowly her breathing slowed. She lifted her head up, looked at me, and half smiled. I responded by kissing her lips. She grinned openly. "So, me being your lab partner isn't so bad huh?" she asked.

As I laughed, I realized what it was that made this girl completely different from anyone else. All of those students in school. All of those other kids whose intelligence came nowhere near my own. All of those teachers whose intelligence came nowhere near my own.

What made her different, was that I loved her.

Published 
Written by College_Guy6288
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments