Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blossoming

"New feelings blossom when friends reunite after years apart"

33
7 Comments 7
5.1k Views 5.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

I looked up to see Blossom Maclean at the door to my room. My friend was dressed in a tight pink sweater and black miniskirt. Her dark blonde hair was loose, falling in a cascade around her shoulders and down her back. I was instantly captivated by the sight.

“How did the interview go?” she asked.

“Good,” I responded, “They want me back tomorrow to meet someone else. Seems a bit much for an internship but I really like this job so I will put up with it. Means I will probably be staying until the weekend, though.”

Blossom grinned at that news. She walked into the room and sat on a chair in the corner. I followed Blossom with my eyes, amazed at how my childhood friend had, if you’ll excuse the pun, blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

“That’s cool. I like having you around.”

“It’s been nice getting to know you again. I remember us playing together as kids. I was actually a bit startled to realize you were eighteen when Mom suggested I stay with your family.”

The Macleans had been our next-door neighbours when I was a kid. My mother and Blossom’s were very close friends, almost like family to each other. They would often spend days cooking or doing other activities together.

As a result of our mothers’ friendship, Blossom and I had also spent a lot of time in each other’s company. I was older by close to two years but we were quite compatible even as kids. We enjoyed a lot of the same games and activities, especially since Blossom had been a bit of a tomboy back then.

It all ended when Blossom was twelve. Her dad got a promotion and transfer that forced them to move quite a distance away. This stay with her family was the first time I had seen my friend in person since they moved.

“Do you think you might live with us if you get the job?”

She sounded excited by this possibility.

“Maybe temporarily while I hunt for a place. I wouldn't want to impose on your family for the whole contract, though. It’s two semesters minimum and might even go a year.”

Blossom looked a bit downcast.

“I would be happy even having you close by. I am kind of short on friends these days. So many of my old high school crowd have left town for university. And I miss our old friendship from time to time.”

“Me, too.”

To be honest, though, I was dealing with some new feelings for Blossom. Even before coming, I had seen some recent photos her mother sent mine. My old friend looked gorgeous in them, firing up a rather lusty crush on my part.

We both turned at the sound of the front door.

“Dad must be home,” Blossom said, “Mom said she wouldn’t be in until after dinner so I should help him get it ready.”

“I’ll come, too. I have some skills around the kitchen.”

My follow-up interview the next morning turned into a negotiation and I returned to the Maclean home with an offer in hand. This was really moving along well so I decided to stay until Sunday. It was already Thursday so I figured I could skip my Friday classes and take some time to look at places to live. I had less than two months to get things lined up. The job started early in May and we were nearing the end of March.

On Saturday afternoon, I returned from viewing a couple of apartments to find the house quiet. A note on the kitchen counter said that Blossom’s parents were out for the day, probably not back until late. It also said there was a deli pizza in the fridge that we could bake for dinner and some vegetables for a salad.

I headed down the hall to their spare bedroom, which was temporarily my room. I paused at Blossom’s door when I noticed it was closed. Moving closer, I listened to see if there was any sign of life. Often my friend had music on if she was doing homework or something.

Instead of music, I heard Blossom moaning and whispering. For a moment, I just listened, trying to figure out what I was hearing.

“Oh Adrian, yes. That feels so good,” Blossom moaned, her voice getting louder.

That startled me. While I had sensed that my attraction to my friend might be reciprocated, hearing my name on her lips in a moment of self-pleasure like this was unexpected. My cock started to harden and I wished I could see inside the room. Would Blossom be naked or just have a hand down her pants? Would her tits be out?

The volume and pitch of Blossom’s moans rose until a loud cry signalled an obvious climax. By this point, I was massaging the bulge starting to swell in my slacks. Silence fell beyond the door.

I realized that if Blossom was done, she might come out. I moved quickly and quietly to the family’s rec room. There, I switched on the television and found a hockey game to watch.

Blossom came into the room after a while, maybe half an hour, and flashed me a smile. She was wearing a t-shirt and leggings, her usual attire around the house. Her hair was a bit of a mess but there was no other sign of what I had heard. Even in that simple outfit with no makeup and her hair mussed up, Blossom looked hot.

“How’d it go?” she asked, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

“I found a couple places that will be available in May. Both are nice. I have another showing booked tomorrow before I leave, too.”

“Good that it’s going well. I know a friend who had a heck of a time last summer.”

“She was probably looking for student housing in peak season. I’m moving in after the school year ends. And I’ll have enough income that I can manage something a bit nicer than the usual student rental.”

“How long are you going to be in town on this job?”

“A year for sure. After that, I do have to go back to finish my degree. The company might keep me on for summers until I graduate and can go permanent. Depends on how well I do.”

“You’ll be great, I am sure. You’ve always been so smart, Adrian.”

“You’re no slouch yourself. Still aiming for med school? I remember you dreamt of being a doctor back in the day.”

“I think so. With my marks, I have lots of options but I like helping people and I am interested in biology and medicine.”

“I hear getting in is brutal but you can do it if anyone can.”

“Thank you. You’re too kind to me.”

“You’re an old friend. And I like you.”

Blossom looked down, her expression pensive. Then she looked back at me, seeming a bit nervous, and asked, “So, is there anyone?”

I wondered immediately if this was curiosity or probing. 

“Not right now. I dated your old friend Jenny Watkins for about a year starting late in our last year of high school.”

“Wow, I haven’t been in touch with Jen since, like, Grade 8. She had a bit of a crush on you even back then, I think.”

“She told me as much when we started dating. How about you?”

Blossom sighed and shrugged.

“I dated a couple guys in high school but neither got too serious. After the second one ended, I just kind of let it go for a while. I figure maybe I’ll meet someone in university.”

“Probably a good plan. I’ve been doing the same since Jenny and I broke up.”

“Why did you break up?”

“She left town for university and we were finding the distance hard. Jenny said she wanted us to have some space to try other relationships.”

“So she had someone lined up and just needed you out of the way?” Blossom quipped rather bluntly.

I snorted and burst out laughing.

“Yeah, probably. I thought that, too, but gave her the benefit of the doubt.”

“So … did you go all the way with Jenny?” Blossom asked, a sly smile on her lips.

I was a bit taken aback but if Blossom wanted to go there, I was game.

“Sex? Yes. A few times. It was hard to get privacy, though. And then we had a pregnancy scare. We backed off after that.”

“Bummer.”

“How far did you go with your guys?”

“One I barely even kissed. The other we made out quite a bit but clothes stayed on. He came in his pants once, though, when we got really hot and heavy with it.”

“Yeah, that happened to me once with Jenny. We were making out on her bed after school. After that, we started getting naked when possible. Easier to clean up.”

Blossom lay against the back of the couch and stared at the ceiling. Then she looked back at me.

“Adrian, I think I might be falling for you,” she said softly, sounding tense and hesitant.

I looked at my friend and cocked an eyebrow. 

“Really?”

She nodded. Her hand crept over to touch mine.

“I kind of forgot about you for a while after we moved. But your Mom sent mine pictures from time to time. There was this one of you in high school, probably a graduation picture. You were all dressed up for something at any rate. Suit and tie. Hair combed. You looked so handsome and sexy. I started thinking about you a lot. Even fantasizing about you.”

The mention of “fantasizing” reminded me of the sounds from Blossom’s bedroom. Blossom’s confession caught me off guard but I decided to confess my feelings as well. Maybe if both of us opened up, it might lead somewhere.

“I feel kind of like that about you, too,” I told Blossom, taking her hand in mine, “Same thing, even. Mom would show me pics that your mother sent her. There was this one from one of your family vacations where you had a strapless bikini top on. Wow.”

Blossom laughed.

“That’s recent, probably from our trip to Jamaica last year. I wasn’t allowed to wear bikinis until I was sixteen.”

Blossom moved closer to me. Her hand came to rest on my thigh. I realized that her nipples were making little bumps in the light cotton of her t-shirt.

For a moment, I stared into my friend’s lovely green eyes. I was struggling with powerful, almost primal, feelings towards Blossom. Her hand caressed my thigh, drawing dangerously near to my crotch.

“I want to kiss you, Adrian. And more,” my friend hissed.

“This is kind of sudden, Blossom. Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“I started thinking about what might happen as soon as Mom told me you were coming. I can tell from how you look at me you want it, too.”

“Your parents?”

“They are out with their friends the Connors. Probably won’t be home until after midnight.”

Blossom took the initiative and pressed her lips to mine. The kiss sent little shocks through my body. Her tongue slid past my lips to touch my own.

“Wow, quite a kiss,” I said when we took a break, “You must have practised a lot with those other guys.”

Blossom chuckled. Taking my friend in my arms, I returned the kiss with as much passion as I could muster. My hand slid up her body and cupped a breast through her t-shirt. I could feel the nipple stiff under my fingers.

Slipping free of my arms, Blossom stood up. Before I could react, she lifted her t-shirt off. Her naked breasts were plump and a perfect size for her frame. The nipples, already erect, were large with only small aureoles. My friend cupped her tits in her hands and smiled at me.

“Like them?” she asked in a sultry tone.

“They’re beautiful. All of you is beautiful,” I responded.

I unbuttoned enough of my shirt to slip it off over my head. Then I stood. Placing my hands on Blossom’s breasts, I spent a couple minutes exploring their firmness and the smoothness of her skin. Then I used my thumbs to press and rub her large nipples. That got a little gasp out of her.

Finally, I pulled Blossom against me, mashing her tits against my torso. I lowered my mouth to my friend’s and began kissing her. My hands caressed her back. Blossom eagerly returned both kisses and caresses.

“We should take this to a bedroom,” I suggested.

“Yours. Mine only has a twin bed.”

I took Blossom’s hand and we dashed down the hall. As soon as we were in the bedroom, Blossom slid her leggings down and stepped clear of them. I undid my pants as I watched, then slid them off and tossed them aside. Blossom was now dressed only in little pink bikini briefs with me in boxers. There was a visible tent already formed in my shorts.

“Come, lay down,” I invited as I climbed into bed.

Blossom was shaking a little as she joined me so I pulled the covers over us.

“Cold?” I whispered.

“Nervous. I have never been naked with a guy before, remember?”

I kissed my friend with renewed passion. My hands massaged her tits, squeezing them gently before stroking her nipples with fingertips. Then I moved down to bring my mouth to them. I licked one stiff peak, then put my lips around it and sucked. Jenny had loved this so I hoped it would work for Blossom, too.

“Oh, that’s nice,” my friend said, her fingers toying with my hair.

As I continued licking and sucking her nipple, I slid a hand between Blossom’s thighs. I pressed a finger into the thin cotton of her briefs and ran it along the outline of the soft lips beneath. My friend took my hand.

“Here, like this,” Blossom whispered, showing me how she wanted to be touched.

When I felt Blossom’s panties getting damp, I released her nipple and moved to the end of the bed. I grabbed the waistband of my friend’s panties and slid them off. A thick pelt of blonde hair a few shades darker than on her head covered her mound. Moist pink lips waiting beneath.

Standing over the bed, I slipped my boxers off. My cock was fully erect, standing out in front of me. Blossom sat up, eyes wide.

“Crap, that’s supposed to go inside me?”

I laughed.

“Yes, it is. Jenny had the same reaction the first time I got naked for her. I don’t think I am really that big but you girls seem to disagree.”

Blossom giggled. She scooted to the foot of the bed and put her fingers on my cock. Gingerly, she caressed it.

SofiaJohanes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaJohanes

“Can I try sucking it? A friend told me her boyfriend likes that.”

“Go for it. I like it, too. Maybe just wrap your lips around the shaft just a little below the head and suck. If you’re comfortable with that, then you can take it in further.”

After kissing the head, Blossom placed her lips as I suggested. After a few tentative sucks, she took my cock in a bit deeper and sucked harder. I watched, enthralled by the sight of my stiff prick between her full lips.

“Use your tongue a little. Stroke the underside of the head with it,” I instructed, remembering how Jenny had aroused me orally.

Blossom’s tongue caressed the bottom of my shaft and around the head. The sensation was growing more intense and I realized I was drawing near to climax.

“I’m going to come soon, Blossom,” I whispered.

My friend removed my cock from her mouth. She put her fingers on it and slowly caressed the shaft.

“Guess it’s time, then.”

She kissed my cock’s head, then crawled backwards on the bed to sprawl with her head on the pillow. Her legs parted, showing me her wet, pink opening.

“Go for it,” she hissed.

I smiled as I crawled up between her legs. When my cock was positioned at her opening, I took it in my hand and rubbed it along her slit. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other. Then, suddenly, a thought hit me.

“Do you have a condom?” I asked. I had been skittish about even protected intercourse since the pregnancy scare with Jenny.

Blossom’s look went from surprise to sadness.

“Oh shit, I didn’t think of that detail.”

“Neither did I.”

After a moment, Blossom pleaded, “Put your cock in me, anyhow, please. I’ll take the risk. Can you pull out when you’re close to coming?”

“And just come on your body?”

“Or I can get you off in my mouth,” Blossom offered.

“Sure. That’s how Jenny and I had sex sometimes.”

I gently slid my cock into Blossom’s wet pussy. The soft, wet interior felt nice around my cock but she was tight I had to push a little. My friend winced and yelped.

“You okay?” I asked, realising what had happened. I stroked Blossom’s face and gave her a light kiss.

“I am, yes. My first time, you know. Don’t stop, please.”

Slowly, I began to move my cock back and forth inside my friend. Blossom smiled up at me, visibly relaxing. She caressed my body with her hands, occasionally looking down at where our bodies were joined.

“I don’t think I can hold back much longer, Blossom,” I said, feeling my climax building.

“Okay, get out and I’ll finish you.”

I pulled out and lay on the bed next to Blossom. My cock glistened, wet with her juices and my precum. My friend rolled onto her side with her head on my stomach. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, then took several inches in.

The gentle sucking and the caress of Blossom’s tongue soon had me close to orgasm again. This was almost better than coming inside her would have been. I caressed Blossom’s hair and back, enjoying the swell of pleasure.

“Get ready, here it comes,” I gasped.

Then I exploded in Blossom’s mouth. My body quivered as a wave of intense pleasure rippled through it. Blossom seemed to handle it well at first, but she soon pulled off gasping. Her hand massaged my cock, drawing out the last of my cum onto my belly.

“Sorry, I didn’t realize how much there would be,” Blossom said, starting to giggle as semen ran down her chin.

“It’s fine. I haven’t come in a while, so I guess I had a good load saved up.”

She licked up some of the cum on my belly and swallowed.

“I kind of like the taste. Have you ever tasted your own?”

“Yeah, it’s happened.”

Smiling, she lapped up another blob of goo on her tongue, then came up and French kissed me. My mouth filled with the taste of semen as we let that kiss go for a while.

“My turn,” Blossom said.

Blossom rolled onto her back. I wiped myself off with some tissues, then lay on my side alongside her. After another long, deep kiss, I moved my mouth down to once again suck her nipple. At the same time, I slid my hand between her legs.

After stroking her soft lips and clitoris with a finger, I slid it inside her. I fucked her with the finger briefly, then pulled it out and licked it, making sure Blossom was watching. She giggled as I put the finger in my mouth, sucked it, then removed it and held it up.

“You taste pretty good, too,” I said, then I moved down between her legs.

I lapped at her pussy, sliding my tongue along her vulva and around her clit. Then I slid it inside while using a finger to gently massage her swollen bud. I felt Blossom’s hands on my head, caressing my hair but also pushing me in and urging me on. Moving my mouth to her clitoris, I used my tongue to tease it. At the same time, I slid a finger deep inside her pussy and moved it the way I learned with Jenny.

“Oh wow,” Blossom gasped, then she yelled, “Oh fucking wow.”

My friend’s body arched and her gasps turned to inarticulate cries. Her juices ran out around my finger in a warm gush. I kept going, sending Blossom to another, milder climax before she pushed me away.

“Enough. Getting sensitive,” my friend gasped.

I pulled my finger free and moved up over Blossom. Placing my finger in her mouth, I let my friend taste herself on me. Then we kissed before rolling onto our sides in an intimate embrace.

“I’m getting hungry,” Blossom murmured after we lay there for a bit, almost dozing off.

“You just had a snack,” I responded, giving her a kiss.

She giggled and hugged me tightly.

“Your cum is not very filling, I’m afraid. Let’s go put that pizza in the oven.”

After dinner, we put a comedy in the VCR and settled on the rec room couch. Blossom snuggled close to me, a hand on my thigh. I put an arm around her, resisting the temptation to have my hand rest on her breast.

The movie seemed less interesting than the beauty pressed close to me after a while. I looked down at Blossom to find her smiling back at me. We kissed and my hand strayed to where I wanted it in the first place, massaging her breast through the thin cotton tee while our tongues slid around each other.

Blossom began undoing my pants.

“I want to touch your cock,” she said.

I happily helped her get my slacks and boxers down. Blossom took my cock in her hand and roughly massaged it as we kissed once again. Then she lowered her face and kissed the head before taking it between her lips.

Blossom’s gentle sucking soon had my prick hard. She sat up smiling, and quickly lifted off her t-shirt. Her leggings and briefs followed quickly as I stripped off my top. Then my friend climbed on my lap and rubbed her pussy against my cock. I pulled her close and began to suck on a stiff nipple.

“I want you in me so bad,” Blossom whispered after a few minutes of that.

“I want it, too, but …”

Blossom looked dismayed, knowing where I was going. Suddenly, a light went on in my friend’s eyes. She climbed off my lap, grinned, and told me, “Back in a sec.”

When Blossom returned, she tossed me a little plastic packet.

“Where did this come from?”

She looked a little unhappy for a moment, then said, “I’ll tell you later. Just put it on.”

I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and quickly got the condom onto my cock.

Blossom mounted my lap again. She held my cock in place and sank down onto it. The sensation of her warmth around me, even through the condom, was almost too much.

“Crap that feels good,” I said.

Blossom began to move atop me, clearly enjoying it. I played with her tits, occasionally pausing to kiss her mouth or body.

“Going to cum soon,” I murmured, feeling a delightful sensation rising between my legs.

My friend paused and we shared a long, passionate kiss. Then Blossom began riding me with renewed vigour, sliding along my pole with eyes locked on mine.

I closed my eyes and sank back into the couch as my climax hit. My body shivered and arched a little. Closing her own eyes, Blossom slid down all the way and began grinding against me. That brought on her orgasm. My friend gasped and cried out as her vagina fluttered around my cock.

“How was that?” Blossom asked when her orgasm had passed. She started to giggle a little.

“Amazing. You’re learning quickly.”

We kissed, then Blossom dismounted and got up.

“I want to sleep with you tonight,” she said.

“What about your parents? They’ll come home while we’re in bed,” I pointed out, both nervous and excited by this idea.

“We both close our doors like usual. How will they know who is in what room?”

“True enough. We just have to keep it quiet if we have sex again. And first, we need to do some cleanup on this couch.”

Blossom looked down, a look of horror on her face when she saw the wet spot between my legs. Then she began to laugh.

“At least it’s leather,” she said.

“So what’s up with the condom? Where did it come from?” I asked once we were settled in my bed.

Blossom looked both sad and nervous.

“Dad has an overnight bag in the closet in this room. He uses it when he goes away on business, which is fairly often nowadays. One time I moved the bag while looking for something else and a strip of them fell out. I later figured out that they are usually hidden in an inside pocket but he must have forgotten to zip it.”

I stared at her, processing this information. The expression on Blossom’s face told me she already knew the implications of her discovery.

Blossom went on, “I don’t know for sure why he has them but if they are in his overnight bag … yeah, I know what it probably means.”

She sobbed and wiped away a tear. I put an arm around my friend and moved close.

“Blossom, I’m so sorry,” I told my friend, “It must be rough carrying this knowledge with you. Does your mother know?”

“I’m not sure how much Mom knows. Things aren’t as great around here as you might think. To be honest, Adrian, I am not sure how much longer their marriage is going to last. I hear things,” Blossom explained, still weeping, “That’s another reason I have been so happy to have you here. I really need a good friend right now.”

I pulled the covers over us and held Blossom. She cuddled close to me. After a kiss, we held each other until a sound sleep overtook us. We did not even hear her parents come in.

When I awoke, it was morning. The first light of day was leaking through the closed curtains. Blossom was up and peering through the door. She wore a long satin nightie that she had brought to wear when she left the room.

“They home?” I asked, glancing at the clock. It showed that it was just past seven in the morning.

“Door is closed so I guess so. It was open last night.”

Blossom eased the door shut and came back to bed. Stripping off the nightie, my friend practically pounced on my morning wood. Soon it was ensconced between her lips.

“Get your pussy over my face,” I whispered, “Then we can both do it.”

My friend suppressed a giggle as she straddled my face, then lowered herself back to resume sucking my cock. I buried my face between her thighs, alternately licking and sucking her clitoris.

We were both pretty aroused by the time Blossom rolled off of me.

“On the nightstand,” she hissed.

I looked and saw a condom waiting in its wrapper. For a moment, I paused and considered the provenance. Then I quickly got it unwrapped and in place. At least this one was not going to contribute to unravelling a marriage. Blossom lay on her back, legs open. She caressed her slit as she watched me roll it on.

“Take me, Adrian.”

I crawled up over my friend and thrust my cock into her. We kissed, then I began moving slowly back and forth inside her wet pussy.

“Harder,” she whispered, “Fuck me harder.”

Smiling, I began driving my cock into her wet core fast and hard. Blossom caressed my body with her hands as I fucked her, then moved them to her own. She played with her tits, rubbing and pulling her nipples. Then she slid a hand down to play with her clit as my cock slid past.

A rush of pleasure went through me, making me gasp and almost cry out. Blossom came almost at the same time, her vagina lightly pulsing around my cock as she desperately tried to hold back a cry of her own.

I collapsed on top of my friend, cock still buried in her pussy. Blossom’s hands stroked my back and her legs wrapped around mine. The house remained quiet.

“I hate to see you go,” Blossom said later that day in the train station.

Blossom’s father had, unprompted, handed my friend his keys and asked her to drive me to the station.

“Kind of busy this afternoon,” he had grunted.

It was a lucky break that gave us a chance for a proper goodbye. However, Mr. MacLean had given me a sly look that suggested he realized what had gone down between me and his daughter. 

“I hate to go,” I replied, taking my friend’s hands in mine, “But I will be back before too long. And I will have my own place. If things do go South with your parents' marriage, you can move in with me.”

Blossom looked down at the ground, then back up at me. She was smiling.

“Thank you. I might need it even if they stay together. You know, if things get bumpy.”

“Of course. Hey, you can move in just because you want to, for that matter. I could use the company sometimes, I’m sure.”

I winked and Blossom giggled. She glanced around to see who might see, then gave me a warm hug and kiss.

“Let me know when you’re coming back, okay. I’ll be waiting,” she said.

“So will I. Last night was … the best ever.”

“Better than Jenny?”

I chuckled.

“Yeah, it was. I’ll be thinking about you and about what happened between us a lot until I come back.”

“Me, too.”

We kissed again, then I headed for the platform. Blossom went out to the car. Even that brief closeness had stirred up feelings. I boarded the train with a bit of a boner, wishing I could be with Blossom again.

I spotted the car from the train window as we pulled out. I waved, even though Blossom probably couldn’t see me. Then I lay back in my seat and began to count the days until my job started.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments