Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eternal Summer of Summer (Part 1)

"George was just a boy until he had met Summer"

1
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
827 words 827 words
George was not a romantic in any sense of the word. He'd never been very interested in girls, or relationships, or sex. He was content wasting away in his studies and spending the weekends alone listening to music. Until high school, he never really paid attention to the thought of women. He'd dated once, briefly, but found himself disinterested in continuing it as he felt he wasn't doing much for him. This all changed when he met a girl.

He had met her twice prior, but they had not gotten to know each other very well on those occasions. But, being placed in a class together, they got to know each other quite well. George felt something new stir inside of him. He wasn't sure what it was at the time, but he knew that he wanted to become close with this girl. He would stay after with her and hang out in groups with her as often as he could, often putting his own life at an inconvenience. But he was very willing to trade his time, which he would usually prefer to spend in solitude, for a moment, a conversation, or anything with this girl, Summer.

They were young, at only 18 years old. They were naive. They were inexperienced. But they both felt a pull towards each other. Summer was a beautiful girl with long dark brown hair and sweet caramel skin. Her eyes were dark, but when she looked at you, you felt affection in those eyes. George loved them. He felt he was gazing into space whenever he looked into them. He would get lost in her eyes. George was a tall, innocent boy. His hands shook, but when she held them they felt at peace. He usually wore glasses, and had brown hair that matched his deep brown eyes.

They became very attracted to each other, although neither was necessarily considering the idea of dating early in their relationship. George wasn't because he was still so astounded by these new feelings that he had not yet placed it on a romantic love. Summer wasn't because she felt she was unable to date anyone at the time. When George first invited Summer over, they both had only the purest of intentions. It was a warm winter day, but the pure white snow still blanketed the ground. The two went into George's sunroom. They cuddled. They held hands. They gazed out to the frozen pond in George's backyard. She laid atop George's chest and felt his heart beating.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

George had felt his own heart too. He felt it for her. They cuddled and talked for hours. Time had slowed for them. It was the single best time of George's life. Their teenage innocence was the sweetest thing George had ever felt.

As time moved forward, so did their relationship. Summer was discovering her sexuality, and was showing George his own. His disinterest in girls had transformed into an enormous interest in Summer. She loved his naivety and innocence. He loved that she was showing him this new realm of love. He gradually became more and more sexual, until he finally invited her over once more. They arrived in George's room. Red curtains covered the windows. His bed was neatly made, and then they both sat down on it nervously.

They were both scared. They both decided earlier that the most they would have this time was dry sex. Neither of them had ever done anything like this before. They had masturbated, of course, but to embrace the ecstasy of sex with someone else was completely alien to them.

Summer wore a blue dress with a tight black belt and leggings. The dress captured her well endowed figure. She had perfect breasts, a small waist accentuated by the belt, large hips, and a great ass, her black leggings showing the latter two. Summer had seen films. She knew what turned her on. She laid on top of George, and the two kissed. She asked him to spank her, and he did. She felt intense joy every time George's masculine hand hit her ass. She moaned on impact.

George had never been more turned on in his life. He was not a sadist, but he was enchanted by her reaction. He slapped it harder and harder and harder, and got harder with every moan Summer made. Summer finally couldn't take it anymore, and sat up on top of George. Her pussy was wet. She lusted for George. She felt his hard cock through his pants, and ground against it enthusiastically. George took off her belt, and reach up under her dress to feel her breasts. Summer quickly orgasmed after grinding on George's large cock. She masturbated in front of George so he could cum as well. The two laid there after, cuddling, whispering sweet nothings, and kissing. George and Summer were happy, as they were when they were in the sunroom just a few months before.
Published 
Written by Fuckmelikethisbabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors