Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins Share My Virginity

"A girl shares her virginity with twins..."

31
15 Comments 15
21.8k Views 21.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

This is Sue’s story of her loss of virginity. Twins are involved. This a story can be read in conjunction with a” Bisexual” story titled - Jan And Sue’s Affair Begins At The Beach.

I was seventeen and was studying in a boarding school and did not have much experience with guys beyond a bit of touching and kissing. I had a few experiences with girls who had encouraged me to join them in bed after lights out and we masturbated a few times. I quite enjoyed it even though it had been with other girls.

From stories I had heard at school, I was extremely curious and anxious to get to know boys better and enjoy some of the things I had heard about what boys did on dates.

I was on holidays at home and I had dated this guy and enjoyed his company. I liked him and accepted a couple of other dates with him. On the third date, in his car on the way home, I realised something was different as his technique had changed a little when we kissed and the way he fondled my breast. It was only when I mentioned the fact he informed me I had been dating twins and he admitted they have been playing tricks with me. It was a game they both played, and they wanted to know how long it would take a girl to realise. A few girls had never realised.

I felt foolish once he told me as I had let both of them fondle my breasts as we kissed. Once I was aware of their game the guy immediately rang his twin and arranged for us all to meet at their place on the way back to my place.

At first, I was a bit cranky, more because they had played tricks on me and I had let them both touch me.

I soon realised it had been a joke they played on me and that I had been tricked. To them, it was game they played. I liked them both so I soon settled down. Even I realised now it had been good fun.

I continued to date them both individually because I liked them. I soon recognised the differences when I was dating one or the other. One night we went out together making a threesome. They were so close in themselves and it was so funny as each of them knew what the other one was thinking and one would start to say something and the other would finish it.

On the way home, things got a bit complicated when both wanted to kiss me. We all ended up on the back seat where all three of us could get together, one on each side of me. I started to kiss one and I got really hot and passionate. His hand began to fondle my breasts which I was enjoying so I didn't take any notice as I felt a hand slip up my skirt. Instinctively I spread my legs and he slipped a finger under my pants and rubbed my pussy. It was then I realised I already had two hands on my breasts and the third hand in my pussy. I had let guys finger me before and it took me a minute to realise it was two guys doing it.

I stopped everything and we had a few words. To them, it was a game. To me, it was little humiliating having two guys groping me at once. It didn’t take me long for me to realise I had let myself in for this. Dating twins is not something that one even imagined, let alone on the same night. I had got myself into the situation and now I believed it was up to me to sort it out. How could I treat two guys I liked as one?

I calmed down and they apologised and said they were sorry. The problem was now I was aroused. They had got everything stirred up and I didn’t want to be left like that ...unsatisfied. My nipples were hard and my clit was aroused. I was really in the mood for some ‘action’ so I said they could carry on. I prepared myself for whatever was going to eventuate. I had no idea how I was going to let myself be fondled and kissed by both of them at once.

It didn’t take them long to come up with a solution, and how far I was prepared to go. I agreed one could fondle me above the waist and the other below. They suggested we all get undressed. Then I could use one hand on each of their cocks as they took their liberties with me. This was going to be interesting as I am right handed and never wanked a boy with my left hand. They were willing to let me try and both had identical hard-ons. I had no problems with us all being naked together.

After a bit of practice, I was getting my left arm working as it should and they were more than happy.

One was fondling my tits and the other my pussy. I didn’t care which one it was as I was enjoying both.

The one I had in my left hand soon got me to cum, using his finger. He knew exactly what to do.

I had to admit my left hand didn’t work as well as my right, but I persevered. Then the guy I had hold of with my right-hand came and his cock spewed its cum all over me.

Following that, I changed hands and wanked the left-hand guy with my right hand. He managed to shoot his cum all over the back of the front seat. They would have some cleaning up to do the next morning as I too had left a bit of a juicy mess on the seat having cum twice by the time we were all satisfied. What started rather awkwardly… ended well.

We all got dressed and chatted about how much fun we had together, then they drove me home and I kissed both good night. I had to admit I had enjoyed a most interesting and enjoyable night with them both. I agreed I would date them again either one at a time or both together.

Over the next couple of weeks, the three of us became very good friends and we dated as a threesome most often. We soon perfected our technique of having our sexual playtime together. and we all three of us had a wonderful time.

We attracted a bit of attention with me dating twins together. I had two male companions which made a few of my friends curious. We all became quite good at having our sex together and they organised everything to suit themselves which was more than comfortable with me. I got treated well by them both each with his own speciality. I enjoyed wanking each of them off and sucking their cocks. It took a time for me to get used to the taste of their cum as I had not previously sucked boys off. They both tasted the same.

One night they asked me if I was on contraception as both would like to start having sex with me. I was hesitant. I was a virgin, believe it or not.

I had given my parents a promise I would not have sex till I was at least seventeen and I explained this to them. My birthday was about a month off. I promised them I would, and somehow we would have to work it out together. I could not do it with both at once.

I had a party for my birthday at home with a number of friends including the twins and it was great fun. I was reminded of the promise I had made and I told them I would honour it.

The following weekend my parents were going away for the weekend and we could have ‘that’ party at my place with just the three of us. They would have to work out between them who was going to be the first one. I was not going to make that choice.

Both of them wanted to be ‘the one’ and I had no idea of how we could arrange it.

I told them I was not going to play favourites.

There seemed to be some sort of seniority between them as they occasionally referred to one as the ‘firstborn’ and the ‘eldest’. There had been a few minutes between the births – it wasn’t possible for them both to come out at once. They would have to decide.

After my parents left for the weekend they both came around to my place for a swim to explain their plan and explain how they were going to achieve it…if I agreed.

Their plan was interesting and I listened intently, after all, I was to be the one to be convinced.

The ‘younger’ of the two would go in and ‘break’me as they referred to it. Then the ‘eldest’ one would go in straight after him and be the first to cum in me. That way they could both say they had shared my virgin experience. I learned that they had drawn straws to see who would be first.

It didn’t bother me as I was more concerned as to what was going to happen to me seeing it was my first time. I learned both of them had fucked another girl, it wasn't going to be their first time.

This was going to be interesting. I was going to have to share my virginity with two different boys and get fucked twice.

We talked about it for a few minutes to get everything clear in my head and that there was no confusion I agreed that it could work and that I believed I could live with the situation. I was happy and they were not going to fight over me.

We went up to my bedroom and prepared everything. We were all naked and it wasn’t until I was getting the bed ready that they got hard. I was a little nervous about what I was going to do, or let them do, this was going to be far more traumatic than just fingering me. I had also played with and sucked their cocks.

In order to calm myself down a bit, I put both of their cocks in my mouth at once and just sucked the head of them I didn’t want them to cum so it was only brief.

I was now ready.

I put a towel on the bed just in case. I had no idea what would happen.

I prepared myself for what we had discussed. I was now really excited about what we were going to do. There was no going back now. I was ready, and so were they. This was going to be the most exciting thing I had ever done. Never had I imagined I would lose my virginity with two boys at the same time.

I got up onto the bed and I was almost shivering with anticipation and excitement.

I had heard and read a little about losing your virginity. I was prepared for the pain or whatever else was part of doing what we were going to do.

The decisions had been made and agreed upon. There were no more reservations or discussions.

The first guy got up on the bed and prepared to go into me. I could not believe how excited I was.

We got into position and I was ready. I looked down at him with his cock in his hand guiding it toward my hairy pussy. His twin was standing beside us, wanking.

I had played and masturbated them many times. They were identical and always looked good to me. They were circumcised so I could see the head of it and the light skin around the bit below the head. Now it looked enormous. He put the big head of his cock against my cunt lips and looked up at me and asked me if I was ready. I sort of forced a smile and nodded. He pressed it forward and I could feel the head of it pressing against my labia.

I bit my lip expecting to feel some pain as he broke into me. I had no idea what the next bit was going to feel like. Their cocks were much bigger than the fingers they had put up me before. I couldn’t speak. My heart was thumping in my chest. I had no idea of what the next few seconds would be like. He pushed it in a bit further and stopped. Then looked up at me again. I was gripping the sheet in my hands so tight, to be honest, I was scared. I had felt his cock go in and just past the opening and stop. I saw him look down at where the head of it had disappeared. He looked at me again.

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

We were both looking into each other's eyes.

Without shifting his gaze he pushed harder and his cock disappeared and went in all the way fairly quickly.

I had no idea what to expect but no matter what was to happen it was now too late to reconsider. The moment he pushed I had shut my eyes and bit my lip expecting it to be very painful.

To me that was the big moment, I will remember that all my life. I was tense. Then when it went all the way in I felt a huge relief. I had done it.

I was prepared for anything that might happen. I had heard stories about how painful it can be and was prepared. I had shut my eyes and held my breath. I had felt a sort of sharp stabbing pain and it stung inside me. I sort of jerked and shuddered, then it felt much wetter. I had not experienced anything like it before. It was not a pain that hurt, it was more like you feel when somebody slaps you on the bum. He was inside me – I had done it. I could feel his cock up inside me and I relaxed.

It took me a few moments to realise what had happened. He was now laying on top of me our bodies pressing together. He felt hot on top of me. I could still feel his cock inside me. it was a strange feeling. It had not been anything like anybody had mentioned to me when it happened to them. It was nowhere near as uncomfortable as some of the stories I had heard. His cock was deep inside me and I could feel that he was in there and it felt nice. There was no discomfort at all. It felt warm and juicy inside me.

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

“You have done it.” He said quietly. “That was fantastic. You were amazing.”

I shivered with the relief, excitement or whatever. I had done it and survived.

He then fucked me for a minute before he pulled out and showed me the evidence on his cock of my first fuck.

His cock was covered in the mess from inside me. He was so pleased with himself even though he hadn't cum.

It felt rather strange when he took his cock out, I really had enjoyed the feeling of it inside me.

I had my first fuck. It was something I had no idea what it would be like but now it was over, I realised I had enjoyed it.

I had shared my virginity with him and was about to share it again with his twin.

His twin was standing beside the bed and I hadn't noticed, he had seen it all and it was now his turn to take his pleasure from my body.

Then the second one wasted no time and he quickly replaced his brother. There was no preamble we just got into position and he just pushed it straight into me. I could not have been a pretty sight down there but it didn’t bother him, he wanted to get his cock up me and he had done just that without any ceremony or concern.

When he was right up inside me he stopped. He lay on top of me enjoying the feeling of our two bodies pressed against each other and his cock buried right up inside me. He was feeling what it was like to have his cock inside me.

“It feels good.” Was all he said.

I lay there and let him do what he wanted with me. I said nothing but knew I agreed with him.

He started to fuck me and I began to take more notice. We were both concentrating on what we were doing together. It was feeling really good, I was liking it and I wasn’t scared any more.

I was really enjoying the feeling as he fucked me as I lay there. I had my legs up and pulled back and he moved them so as they were pressing on his shoulders. It felt wonderful. I had been naked with them before but this felt really good as he had his body pressed against mine as he fucked me. I could feel him on top of me and his cock working wonders inside me. I could not have felt any happier.

I was thinking of all the things that were racing through my mind. It wasn’t anywhere near as traumatic as I had imagined. It wasn’t painful or uncomfortable as some girls had told me. His cock felt good inside me. I couldn’t reconcile some of the horrible stories girls had told about losing their virginity. To me, it had been a delightful experience – and with two boys.

He was really enjoying the feeling of us fucking. I knew both had fucked other girls. I knew it was not their first time as it was mine, but it was the first time they had shared a girls virginity.

He was really relaxed about doing it and that made me relax and I began to really feel his cock doing things inside me. It took him about five minutes to cum. I could feel how wet it had become inside me and the feeling of his cock slipping back and forth as he finished it off.

I was so pleased with myself even though I had not cum myself. I had lost my virgin and two guys had been in there to do it. I really felt like I had achieved a milestone in my life

He withdrew and said,” That was the best fuck I have ever had.”

I was happy that he had enjoyed it and I had done the right thing to make it good for him.

His twin had heard him cum and now he was getting ready to finish himself off inside me. This was amazing. This time it was his turn to cum inside me. I was going to be awash with cum and whatever had happened when the first one broke through into me.

 

To me, I was enjoying the experience and it was much better than I had imagined. I had not cum or had expected to. Some of the girls I had spoken to had admitted they had never cum when they were being fucked. I was more than happy to keep doing what we were doing together.

 

This would be the third time that I was actually being fucked…all on my first time. I wondered how many other girls had first times like this.

He then got back up on the bed and I got ready again and he slipped his cock straight into me, there was no hesitation. Again I could feel it going in and that I was really juicy in there. I could see on their cocks the evidence of my first time.

He too kissed me and said, “This is the best fuck I have ever had.”

That was amazing as I was a complete mess and thank heavens for the towel. He didn’t seem to bother about the mess and his brother's cum was in there too. I hadn't considered it before but perhaps it had been like that before with them both. Perhaps it was not the first time they had fucked the same girl. Maybe she had been happy to let twins fuck her too.

He was so proud of the fact he had been the first to get his cock into me. He described the sensation and feeling my hymen blocking it. Then he just pushed a little harder and his cock just went straight in deep. I was warm and wet in there before he had to pull out as he had agreed.

Now he was back inside me he too fucked me for about five minutes and to my surprise, he got me to cum. This was amazing. The three of us were really excited and they were so happy for me. I don’t think I will ever forget the smile on his face when I said I am going to cum.

After I came he fucked me hard and really fast for another minute or two before he came too. When he pulled out we were both a mess after both of them had fucked me and filled me with cum.

“That was amazing.” He said.

I was so happy that what I had been concerned about for ages could not have been better, and that the twins thought so too. I imagined it was also a little unusual for the first time doing it with two boys.

That was a day I will never forget and I was so proud of myself and the both of them. They both enjoyed their time doing what we did and they thought it was amazing too. They both told me I was just wonderful and kissed me. It was better than the times they had done it before.

They were so proud of themselves and it hadn't bothered them that they both did it with me or who was first. As far as they were concerned they both got my virgin and shared the evidence. They were as happy as I was and I will never forget them.

They took photos on their phones of each one of us naked, and then a selfie with the three of us all. There was enough mess left to be evident I had been a virgin. I was so proud of myself. I could now boast I was no longer a virgin at school. It will be so exciting telling them how I did it with twin boys.

The three of us were so happy. Both of them had not only fucked me but had cum inside me as well. I was over the moon that I was no longer a virgin and I had cum too – on my first fuck.

We all went to the bathroom and we had a shower. I felt sad when all the evidence had been washed away.

I laundered the towel and we then spent the rest of the afternoon naked by the pool. I took a bottle of champagne from the fridge and we shared it together as they had shared me. The boys were quite proud of what they had achieved with me and that they had both shared my first experience. We all sat around and talked about what we had done and how much fun it had been and that it had worked out better than all of us had imagined.

They asked me if I wanted them to fuck me again and I said no. I wanted this day to be special and it was. I was more than happy with what I had enjoyed. I was sure there would be other days they would now enjoy fucking me either both together or one or other of them alone. I would not have any problems either way.

My mother has always discussed ‘female’ situations with me openly, menstruation, masturbation, intercourse, pregnancy etc without embarrassing me. I had promised not to have sex before I turned seventeen and also promised I would tell her after I had. She arranged for me to begin oral contraception about a month before my birthday. I think she realised I was ready, willing and anxious to start.

I can now tell her honestly I have now achieved a milestone in my life and I am proud of what I have done. She is aware I have been dating the twins and be amazed at what I am going to have to explain to her about what all three of us achieved. I hope she will be proud of me.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments