Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As we sailed out of Tryphena Harbour, I looked back and could see Tony’s van disappearing up the road to his house. I almost felt sorry for Max; I guessed he would get a roasting from Valerie while he waited at their place before leaving for his flight. I turned and asked Ryker when they had decided to fly Max out. He replied that it was all sorted out after Valerie had spoken to me the previous evening.

“Valerie was taken with you, calls you her little le farfadet. Which I thought meant Leprechaun, but she tells me you are her special little elf. She gave Aaron and me hell for not calling out Max.”

He adjusted the heading of the yacht, then nodded to Aaron, sitting opposite me.

“But we would have sorted him, wouldn’t we? We knew the second you stepped aboard he had lied to us.”

Then he gave a great big grin, “But now that we have heard that you’re going to gang-bang us for the rest of the weekend, I’m thinking maybe we read you wrong?”

I coloured up, embarrassed, then spluttered and stammered that that would not happen. They both let out great guffaws of laughter, making me realise they were baiting me. The sun had risen, and the beers came out as it was warming up. I was handed one and sat gulping it down with the guys.

Ryker had me sail a couple of circuits around Cuvier Island as we passed, hoping to catch another King’y, but we had no luck. We did get a couple of Kahawai, but they let them go, as we didn’t have the means to smoke them onboard.

Lunch was more thick sandwiches, this time with the smoked kahawai that Tony had done for us. Again, the sandwiches were delicious and washed down by more beers. The trouble was, I soon was busting to go to the loo.

“Come on, exclaimed Ryker, you’re one of the boys now. Out on the transom with you, or are you going to behave like some posh little Remuera tart?” (Remuera, being the poshest suburb in Auckland)

“I’ll fall off!” I exclaimed.

Aaron stood and grabbed my hand, “Here, hold on, and I’ll show you how Valerie does it. Or would you rather Ryker showed you? He tells me you owe him a perv.”

I knew they were baiting me this time and didn’t react. Instead, I let Aaron guide me to the transom, dropped my drawers, and hung my butt over the back. I held tight to one of the stainless support poles for the barbecue and swayed with the yachts roll. Aaron watched with a big grin on his face.

“That’s fucking sexy, watching you pee. I hope you need my help every time?”

I said nothing but thought to myself that I wouldn’t be asking for any more help. I’d managed to pee on my feet, but with every roll of the yacht, a great surge of seawater washed them clean. On one big roll of the yacht, my whole bottom got soaked. Besides the cold shock, having my fanny washed out with salty water felt great. But I couldn’t help blushing red, with Aaron there watching me, even though it actually turned me on.

We arrived at Greater Mercury Island around 3:00 pm and dropped anchor outside the main harbour. The boys told me that if the weather blew up, we would come here and more inside the harbour. But the weather was so calm, and from the North East, they would dive for some scallops and then head to Peachgrove Bay.

Once the guys had their dive gear on and slipped over the side, I got my towel and went to the bow. I looked around and saw that there was not another moving thing in sight, so I removed my bikini top and lay back to sunbathe. It was so calm and warm that I fell asleep.

The guy’s quiet conversation woke me, and I sat up to find Ryker and Aaron sitting on the cabin top, perving on my tits. I rolled over but didn’t give them the satisfaction of making a scene.

“Good girl. No reaction, So you do realise we’ve seen plenty of boobs before,” said Ryker.

“But not many that compare to those young globes, though,’ replied Aaron.

“Come and help us grade the scollops; we have too many,” said Ryker.

I rolled back over and picked up my bikini top intending to put it on, but Ryker shook his head, “Don’t bother with that. Just relax around us and enjoy the freedom.”

It felt strange, but they had already seen them, so I thought, ‘What the hell’ and followed them to the cockpit, where the two swollen catch bags were stacked.

They must have had more than forty scollops in each of their catch bags. They gave me a perspex gauge that measured 100 mm and set me to sort out the largest forty scollops. The first smaller ones I went to throw overboard, Aaron stopped me and said we would distribute them out a bit father when we left.

 “The bed has moved a lot since we were last here; it’s much further out, so we don’t want to drop them on the barren seabed below the boat.”

He gave me a bucket to put the small ones in. And he started opening the ones I decided to keep.

I watched him open one, then pop it in his mouth, a couple of chews, and he swallowed it. My face must have shown the disgust I felt.

“What? Have you never eaten a fresh raw scallop?”

“Oooh, no!” I responded.

“Common, you really don’t know what you are missing.” And he shelled one and then offered it to me.

I shied away, but he insisted, saying I had to try it before I could honestly say that I didn’t like them. So I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and let him place it on my tongue. My initial reaction was off revulsion at the slimy texture, but then I tasted the familiar taste of the beautiful scallop mornay Valerie had served us. Only it was fresher and stronger. Wow, I actually liked it.

“It’s alright,” I told him, “But I would prefer them fried. I don’t like the slimy texture of them.” 

“That’s good. I’m proud of you for at least giving it a try.”

Once they were all sorted and shelled, we got underway. About fifty meters out, we dropped the smaller scollops overboard. We were dropping anchor forty minutes later, just off a beautiful white sandy beach. It hurt the eyes. It was so white in the afternoon sun. Aaron told me it was one of his favourite places, and the sand sang under your feet when you walked on it.

Aaron moved around, making the boat shipshape, while Ryker went below and started dinner. I wanted to hear the sand sing and asked if I could row ashore.

 Ryker yelled from the galley, “Why don’t you swim ashore, it’s only a little over a hundred meters, and the sharks won’t be bothered with a skinny thing like you.” 

I knew he was baiting me again, so I didn’t bother with a reply. I just dived overboard, topless! The feeling of freedom in the cool, clear water was exhilarating, and when I walked from the water up the beach, the sand squeaked with every step. I lay in it and rolled around. It was beautifully warm after the coolness of the sea. Aaron was right; as I moved on it, the shrill sounds were louder or softer, and you could almost make a tune from them. Standing up, I looked like I was made of sand; my body was coated in nearly pure white crystals.

I wondered what it would sound like to run on it, and I took off to the other end of the beach. My energetic run brought a volley of wolf whistles from the boat and rude comments about my bouncing boobs breaking my jaw. I just gave them the two-fingered salute and lay down to sunbathe. This life was truly incredible. I wished I could live like this forever.

Back at the boat, they didn’t bother with the dive ladder. Aaron just leaned over and hauled me from the sea as soon as I swam alongside. Dinner that night started with water crackers, buttered with avocado, and either the smoked kahawai, cheese, or ham on them. Then I was handed a rum and coke.

 “You don’t have to drink that if you don’t want, I’m not trying to get you drunk, but it is a sort of tradition on the boat,” said Aaron. He then explained that they always had rum and coke each night when away, but never before 4:30 pm.

I took the rum. I had never tried it before. I’d only had wine or beer in the previous year or so that I had been drinking. It was delicious, and when I took my second gulp, Aaron told me to take it easy, as it was over 100-proof rum.

Then came the deep-fried scallops, with a potato salad and a green salad. I had learned the night before that Ryker loved to cook. I don’t know what I expected the food to be like on this trip, but I sure didn’t believe it would be this good. Next, Ryker opened a bottle of Rose wine, which they told me was only ever drunk when a woman was on board. There seemed to be a lot of rules to this sailing business.

By 8:00 pm, I was struggling; what with the earlier beers, rum, wine, and fresh sea air, I couldn’t keep my eyes open. Finally, I excused myself, went to the bathroom, and got ready for bed. I took a bit of flack about wearing the shorty pyjamas my father had made me bring. But I was learning not to bite; I just gave them a condescending look and crawled into my bed. I expected Aaron to join me, but I was asleep before I had time to know if he even tried.

The next time I opened my eyes, it was daylight. I couldn’t believe it; I had slept for at least ten hours. I climbed out of bed and headed for the stern; I was busting. I hung my butt over the back, and had the longest pee, then came inside and put the kettle on the stove to boil some water.

Aaron came out from the front cabin, looking sleepy and slightly hungover.

I felt a bit miffed that he had not visited me in the night. I wondered if yesterday’s attention was a one-off. 

“You didn’t come to see me last night?” I queried.

“You didn’t ask, and anyway, you were snoring so loud; Ryker and I had to go out on deck to finish our Rum.”

I saw by his grin that he was joking. I’m pretty sure I don’t snore.

By 10:00 am, we were breakfasted, tidied up, and ready to go ashore. Ryker had told me there were a house and garden here once. He said that when his father brought him here when he was little, you could see the remains of the house. But in recent years, it had disappeared in the undergrowth. However, he said, some fruit trees were left, and a couple of years ago, he had gotten a good feed off peaches and plums at this time of the year.

They loaded two chilly bins into the dinghy and helped me in.

Once again, I was taken by the sand’s noise as I walked up the beach, and I jinked around as I walked, marvelling at the noise. Then I set my blanket down halfway between the water’s edge and the bush, pulled my sun-frock over my head and lay down on my towel. I was still topless, no longer worried about covering my breasts around the guys.

 The air still held some chill from the night, but it was wonderfully warm lying in the sun. I heard the clink of bottles and looked sideways to see Aaron pull a couple of beers from the chilly bin. He offered me one, but I declined; too early for me, and worried about needing to go to the toilet if I drank too much. However, I was surprised when they dropped their board shorts and lay back to sunbathe nude.

“So, I suppose I’m going to get a lot of stick now about joining you guys in the nude?” I snapped at them. “You will be wasting your time if you try.”

As always, Ryker answered, “You do what you want, but I’ll put ten dollars on the fact that you will be happy to go nude by the end of the weekend.”

I wanted to rattle him, not give him a chance to stir me again. So I changed the subject.

“Why did you not marry Valerie when you got her pregnant? You obviously love her.”

I saw I had hit the mark; he looked pensive and sat quietly for a moment. I looked to Aaron to see if I had crossed some forbidden line. But he just smiled at me, seemingly unconcerned.

Finally, Ryker said, “Valerie wanted us to get married, but she’s always been a free spirit and slept with whomever she wanted. I was okay when Tony joined us; he loved her as much as I did. But sometimes, at a party, she would head to the bedroom with some fancy guy, making me as jealous as hell. Afterwards, we would argue, and she would always tell me I was being stupid and that she didn’t love them and would never leave me for someone else.”

I wasn’t expecting that. Valerie was so sensible and attractive; I could not believe she would sleep with all and sundry. Thinking he had finished, I went to argue that I didn’t believe she would play around. 

But Ryker gestured at me to wait, that there was more, “She also went with women sometimes. That was not nearly so hard as when she took off with a guy. I said I would marry her if she stopped sleeping around. She couldn’t promise me that, and with a lot more discussion, we both realised that if we married, it would always be a major issue for us.”

He thought a bit more, and I could see he was reminiscing about those times.

“Tony had no such qualms; he loved her much more than me and wanted to marry her. When he found out she was pregnant and heard us arguing, he asked me if I would mind him asking her to marry him. You can imagine that messed me up pretty badly. The three of us had long conversations about what was best, and finally, I came to my senses and agreed for them to hook up and look after our son. I now know it was probably for the best.”

“Valerie and Tony did not marry immediately; she’d always figured we would marry and was unsure if her feelings for him were strong enough for marriage. So telling Tony to email me if they needed anything for my son, I took off for England for a couple of years. The decision to get out of their way and let them sort out their feelings was for the best. They married a little over a year after I left. I didn’t worry about missing the marriage, but I did regret that I wasn’t there for Nick’s birth.”

“But all told, it’s worked out really well. I come here four or five times a year. We have had Nick stay the nights with Sally and Steve when I’m here because once the three of us get in bed, it can get quite wild, and he’s getting to the age where he is starting to ask questions.”

“Tony was a lot smarter than me. He brought her here to the Great Barrier, where he oversees the Conservation Department. I don’t think she has played around much now that she is married, not that I think Tony would mind that much; he has always enjoyed sharing her.” 

He hesitated again, then, “Well, she does have a thing going with Sally, but most guys can handle woman on woman.”

That was another shock to me. I knew a couple of girls at school that were openly lesbian but had never come close to touching another woman in that way. It made sense, though. I didn’t doubt him this time, as I remembered the kiss that Valerie had given Sally. It was a lot more passionate than I thought was normal.

Ryker could see my surprise and asked, “Are you judging me? Does this shock you? I guess you have never heard of people living like this.”

“No. My mother told me never to judge others. She said everyone was different, that the chemicals in their brain made them who they are, and that people aren’t really in control of how they are put together.”

“So she’s okay with sexual deviants and murderers then?” Ryker responded.

“No! She doesn’t say they shouldn’t be held to account if they break the law. She just says we should try and understand what is wrong with them. She reckons that in the future, all people will be required to go and get tested. They will drink a solution of chemicals and will be wired up to a machine that reads their reaction to the concoction of chemicals. The solution will have a fancy name, like ‘rhapsody’ or something, so people want to take it. Then the machine will spit out a formula they will have to drink for the rest of their lives. It will make them behave normally.”

“And your mother is okay with everyone becoming drugged-up clones?” asked Aaron.

“No, she hopes she will be long dead before it happens. She has another theory that the people in charge will never have to take the test, just all the common people. And when someone gets into power, like Trump, they will adjust the formula so that everyone behaves in the way the people in charge want. She reckons that will probably finish off the human race before the atomic bomb does.”

Aaron sat up, obviously itching to debate or argue the merits of my mother’s theory. 

But Ryker touched Aaron’s arm, “Let’s discuss this later. It’s a bit of a morbid topic for this beautiful day, and you must phone your work. Also, I want to get some peaches and make a pudding for tonight.”

Aaron nodded and got up. “Nique, go with Ryker and get some peaches if you want. I must row out to the boat, as my phone won’t work here. We have a booster on the boat for cell phone signals.”

I hadn’t been called ‘Nique’ before; I liked it coming from him. Ryker told me to put on my sundress, or I would get scratched as we pushed through to the fruit trees. And after putting on his shorts and tee shirt, he led me up the beach onto an overgrown track. 

We didn’t go far before we were in what had once been an orchard. But it was terribly overgrown now. I stopped by a lichen-covered plum tree and picked one. But Ryker told me the best plum tree was a bit further in and not to bother that one. I took a bite anyway and quickly spat it out. He was right, as usual. It was bitter and sucked my mouth dry of any moisture. Another twenty meters and we came to where the overgrowth was a bit thinner and let in a lot more sunlight, and he showed me an old Black Doris plum tree that was laden.

I tried one; it was okay but still very tart. Ryker reckoned that all the fruit was quite different from what we are used to nowadays.

“I’m not sure if it is the variety of trees, they had back then or the fact that the trees are so old and overgrown, but this fruit is really only good for cooking; come help me gather some peaches,” and he led me further into the grove to the most laden tree. As we got close, a couple of red-crowned parakeets took off from the uppermost branches, their emerald green plumage quite beautiful in the morning’s sun. We could see that they had spoilt most of the top layer of fruit. But some peaches that were not quite so high up had hardly been touched.

“Here, I’ll boost you up; see if you can get me a dozen or more unspoilt ones,” He placed a hand under my bottom and the other under an armpit and lifted me high above his head.

As I reached out and made to grab the best peaches, I was acutely aware that two of his fingers had slipped between my legs and were applying pressure to my vulva. Whether by design or a mistake, I did not know, but it drove an instant surge of desire through my body. I quickly grabbed every peach in sight and indicated to him I had as many as I could hold, and he lowered me back to the ground.

I dropped the five peaches in the grass, and before I could comment on the placement of his hand, he lifted me high above his head again. This time I was sure he knew where he had his hand, as his fingers seemed to curve around the shape of my mound and settle firmly on my clitoris.

  I hastily grabbed some more peaches, tried to make my voice sound casual, and called out ‘down’. But my voice betrayed my arousal. It was more like a moan than a clear, lucid command.

“Four or five more should be plenty,” he said, lifting me back into the tree.

Again his fingers were pressed firmly against my sex. Even threw my dress and bikini bottom, I could feel the fingers move and curl to feel my engorged mound. Such an innocent movement sent waves of desire through my body, and I was very aware, as I reached for the last peaches, that my rock-hard nipples were rubbing against my cotton sundress. And I was sure he would feel how wet I was. My secretions had started flowing onto my bikini's gusset.

Once he lowered me to the ground, he further inflamed my desire by lifting the hem of my dress and placing the bunched-up hem in my hands. I thought he was going to raise my dress over my head and remove it. And when he knelt in front of me, I involuntarily opened my legs to give him access, expecting him to push his head between my legs. But he just picked up the fruit from the ground and placed it in the gathered folds.

How embarrassing, my face flushed red, but although he knew exactly what had happened, he didn’t comment or make fun of me but took my arm and helped me walk back to the beach. We stopped by the Black Doris plum tree as we passed it, and he put half a dozen of these in my dress, “We’ll cook these to go with our cereal in the morning.” 

He helped unload the fruit and placed it in one of the chilly bins. I was still embarrassed and frustratingly hot and horny. So I turned my back to Ryker, lifted my dress above my head, threw it on my towel, and then ran into the sea. As I swam, I looked out to the yacht and saw that Aaron had finished talking on the phone and getting ready to row ashore. I waved out and swam towards the boat.

Aaron leaned over and pulled me aboard. I went straight into his arms and kissed him passionately. Although the water had cooled me down, the desire was still strong, and his kiss sent an even stronger wave of heat running through my body.

 He had the yacht’s stereo on, playing Ed Sheeran’s song, ‘Afterglow’. It seemed so appropriate. I stepped back from him, placed my hands on my bikini bottom, and slid it down my legs. I went to step out of it but only had one foot free before Aaron turned me around and pulled my hips to his groin. I felt his hardness pressed hard against my bottom, and I bent over the cockpit’s side seat and placed my hands on the deck for balance. 

I heard Sheeran sing about not wanting to let go and, more pertinently, about not remaining silent. The words struck a chord; silence? Bugger that, I screamed out, “Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Pleeaase!”

I knew the sound carried over water and that Ryker would hear, but I didn’t give a dam. As Aaron rubbed himself along my crack, I looked to the shore and noticed that Ryker was sitting up watching us. He would not have seen much, as we were mostly hidden down in the cockpit, but he certainly would know what was happening. And rather than being embarrassed, I was amazed that being watched turned me on even more.

Aaron lifted my hips, and once my feet left the cockpit floor, he kicked the fish tackle box under them and let me down to stand on it. This meant he did not have to bend his knees so much, and I felt him rubbing the head along my slit. I thought the salt water may have washed away all my fluids, but I was still as wet as hell.

  However, doubts flooded my mind; would it hurt, was I bruised there from the last time? Then I felt him push his prick down and poke it around my very willing opening. And as he pushed, I was surprised at how easily he slipped inside me. His size didn’t matter; my fanny easily stretched to accommodate it.

He jerked in and out a few times, then slowed and settled into a steady rhythm. Once we were both in sync and balanced, he reached one hand under me to play with my clit, and his other hand searched out a hard nipple, which he pulled on with his thumb and forefinger as if he was milking a cow’s teat.

I looked again to the shore and saw Ryker leaning back, cock in hand, openly masturbating. His brazen display turned me on more than anything else, and I felt an orgasm building; it was coming like a fucking freight train.

The orgasm flooded my body, the fastest orgasm I had ever had. Aaron slowed to let me recover but did not stop, then I felt him tense up, and his actions became urgent. I felt my diminishing orgasm rekindle, as I had another small climax when Aaron exploded in me.

  He held me tight, pressed hard inside me while my twitching fanny sucked in his throbbing cock. My urgent craving now satiated; I slumped onto the cockpit seat and leaned against the helm. Aaron sat beside me and asked, “What brought that on?”

So I told him about Ryker lifting me to get the peaches and where his fingers had rested.

 “I thought he was going to take me there in the bush, but he didn’t do anything,” I exclaimed, trying to hide the frustration from my voice.

“He wouldn’t touch you without me being there and giving him the okay.”

I must have looked unbelievingly at him as he went on to explain.

“Ryker and I have shared girlfriends, but we have known one another forever and never step on each other’s patch. We understand that it always has to be okay with all concerned.”

“So, have you slept with Valerie?” I asked.

“No, we have come close, and she has tried to tempt me a couple of times, both with Ryker present and once when he wasn’t. But I know how much he loves her and how it affects him when she sleeps with others. So I will never betray his trust, and I know he will never go behind my back.”

I sat and thought about this. Several things went through my mind. First, would I have really slept with Ryker if he had pushed me? Sitting there beside Aaron, I told myself I wouldn’t have. But shamefully, I knew I was lying to myself. I remembered how I had opened my legs, it was almost involuntary, and worryingly I knew I would not have stopped him.

HalleyCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalleyCloud

As Aaron rowed us back to the beach, I mulled over my life to this point. What had I become? I knew that my first fumbled sex with Adam was quite normal. I had even read and heard my girlfriends talking about girls sleeping with married men. But the last two days, I had gone way past what my former self would have thought was acceptable.

Was I a slut? Would Aaron want to see me once we got back to Auckland? My mind raced as these new thoughts confused me, was I bisexual? I had felt a little turned on when Ryker said about Valerie having sex with Sally. Several times my mind had slipped to thoughts of touching Valerie’s ripe athletic body. I flushed at the thought of her breastfeeding her baby and what it would be like to suckle on her full breasts.

As the dingy bumped onto the sand, I came back to reality. Aaron was looking at me with a puzzled look on his face.

“You were a million miles away and looked very worried. Are you okay?”

“Yes! I’m alright, just thinking about the last couple of days and what I have become. What happened on the boat then is not like me at all. Do you think I’m a slut?”

He reached over and pulled me to him and kissed me, “I think you are incredible. I hate the word ‘Slut’. It’s only used by guys that know a girl has slept with someone else but won’t sleep with them. In other words, it’s a word used by losers.”

“But I’m having all sorts of conflicting thoughts. I even got a bit turned on when Ryker told us about Valerie and Sally. I wonder if I might be a lesbian as well?”

“Don’t be silly. You are quite normal. Look at all the rules and morals that society places on us; they are all made up by men. And in my view, mostly by men of power who are fucking guilty of the dirty things they have done, and so react by setting constrictions on others, especially women. Look at the church, a whole lot of celibate men, who are scared of women and their desire for them, and try to prescribe their fucked up morals on everyone else.”

He paused, “You are quite normal. Well, maybe not too normal; you’re pretty incredible, actually.” 

“Look at this!” And he threw his arms around him, then continued, “In this incredible natural beauty, it’s easy to forget about all the limitations society places on us and act like you want to. Just follow your instincts. As long as you don’t hurt anyone, what can be wrong with that?”

As he dropped his arms back to his side, Ryker yelled, “When you’ve finished giving your sermon to Nique, it’s time we had lunch and got going.”

We looked at one another and laughed. The relief I felt at his understanding of the emotional turmoil I had running around in my mind made me smile and relax. I put my arm around his waist, and we walked up to the blankets and joined Ryker. He had set out the plates with all the fillings in little containers, ready for us to make our sandwiches.

As we ate, I quizzed them about where they worked, etc. Aaron said he was a Civil Engineer mostly he had worked on large building projects. He had done a lot of work for Ryker over the years, but currently, he was working on the Puhoi overpass north of Auckland.

I asked him what that was.

“Oh! It’s part of the North Motorway extension. Have you not seen it?”

“No!”

“I’ll take you to see them next Saturday if you want.”

My heart soared. ‘He wanted to see me again’. I tried to reply, “Yes!” without sounding too desperate.

“Why did you become a civil Engineer?” I asked.

“I met Ryker when I made it into the first fifteen rugby team at High school. He was the captain. He was two years ahead of me in his last year. But we hit it off once we found we both loved sailing and that he had a Stewart 34. Well, it was his father’s, but he was allowed to take it out alone. So we sailed a lot together and have been close ever since. When he left school, he started Uni to study to be an architect. And it was at his suggestion that I become an engineer and do all the calculations on his buildings.”

Ryker had been sitting quietly during Aarons’s explanations. He was lying there in the nude, soaking up the sun. I was struggling not to keep looking over and staring at his cock. When Aaron stood, he dropped his shorts and headed to the water to cool off. I couldn’t help but glance between the two to assess the size difference.

Ryker didn’t miss a thing, “Checking us out, huh? And no, I’m not hung like him; in fact, mine is very average. But its size has never played any part in my meeting the ladies.”

I snapped my head away, ready to deny that I had been checking them out. Then I thought to myself, why bother; don’t give him the pleasure of a reaction, “You’re bigger than most I’ve seen, so I think you are being modest.

Ryker laughed and continued, “Why don’t you drop those bottoms and go for a dip with Aaron? You know you want to.”

“You’re just busting to see me in the nude!” I snapped back.

“Look, I don’t give a hoot if you do or don’t. But you will never get a better chance to run on a beach nude without anyone around. Unfortunately, the day when this beach, like so many others, will be over-run with tourists is not far off.”

That made me think, and I concluded that running the length of this beautiful Paradise in the nude would be incredible. So I stood, turned my back to him, dropped my bikini bottom onto my towel, and took off along the beach before he could say anything.

At the end of the beach, I realised that the creamy nectars from Aaron’s and my coupling were flowing down between my legs. I looked back to where the boys were now lying talking on the beach, saw they were not watching me, and I raced into the sea to wash.

Cleansed and slightly euphoric, with my newfound freedom, I ran back towards the guys.

Ryker was waiting with his hand out.

“What?’ I asked.

“You owe me ten bucks. I bet you that you would get nude before the weekend was over.”

“I remember that and that I did not take you up on the bet. What’s more, I reckon you owe me a heap of money for all the perving and entertainment I’ve been giving you. At ten dollars an hour, I calculate you owe me about $240.”

They laughed, “I think that body of yours is worth more than ten bucks an hour. But you are going to have to take me to court to get it,” joked Ryker.

Then he stood, started packing the lunch stuff away and told me to get my gear down to the dinghy as we were off to get some crays for dinner.

He didn’t put up the sails. He said we would just motor, as where we were going to was only half an hour away. Then he asked if I had my mobile with me, and I told him it was down in my bag.

“Well, you should tell your mum or dad what happened to Max and that you are alright. While you guys were fooling around, I’ve been thinking; Max was pretty pissed and might call in on your parents to try and stir some shit. I don’t think he will, but I’ve seen people do sillier things. So you should call.” Aaron was nodding, indicating that the thought had also crossed his mind.

So I went below and got my phone, then went up the bow to talk without them listening. I phoned my Mom; after our heart-to-heart a few weeks ago, I knew she would be much more understanding than my dad.

When she answered, I gave her a brief account of what had happened, and that the boys were concerned Max may drop in on them. She said they had heard nothing from Max but was pleased I had called, as she had seen on the news that a big storm was coming, and Great Barrier was mentioned specifically.

I told her that Ryker was a very accomplished sailor, and I was sure he would be okay, but I’ll mention it to him. Then she asked, “So you’re on the boat with just two guys?” 

When I said I was, but that they were both really nice. Mum replied, “You lucky girl! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

I was stumped as to how to answer that. It was new to me; my mother acted more like a girlfriend than a mother. But she responded to my silence with a statement. “You already have, haven’t you?”

I tried to splutter out a denial; but was met with, “You’ve done both of them?”

“No! I haven’t,” I shouted down the phone. “I’m hanging up now; I’ll talk to you when I get home.”

“Okay, but phone me again, and let me know you are okay with the storm and everything.”

I told her I would and hung up. Then went back to the stern and told Ryker about Mom’s worry about the storm.

“I’ve been watching that. Have you not seen me listening to the Marine weather forecast? They say it won’t get to us until late Tuesday, so we should be just about home by then.”

When we got to Green Island, the guys put their dive gear on but didn’t bother with wet suits. The spot they wanted to dive was about three hundred yards from where we had moored, so they put the outboard on the dingy, instructed me on how to start it and took them out to the point where they wanted to dive.

Aaron had brought a mask and snorkel for me. So I got in the water with them, and he had me hang onto the dinghy’s anchor rope to watch them dive.

  The sunlit water was so clear I could see kelp forests clinging to rock outcrops. There were sandy patches in the valleys between the rock outcrops, and many fish were moving around. The guys dropped down to a rocky ledge, almost directly below me, and they started reaching into a hole. Some of the fish had moved away when they appeared, but others had come over to check them out, whether from curiosity or looking for food, I did not know.

There were schools of blue maomao, demoiselles, pink maomao, and butterfly perch. I also saw a couple of Butterfish. I remembered my father bringing these home from a dive trip once. They were greenish-blue in colour. And out further, where the rock outcrops dropped away into a dark blue void, I could see the iridescent pinky colour of snapper, and the odd larger dark shape, that I thought was kingfish. With a clenching in my stomach, I hoped like hell it wasn’t a shark. The whole scene was stunning. I felt so privileged to be witnessing all this.

I looked down and saw Ryker pull a cray from the hole and place it in the catch bag that Aaron was holding. It looked like there were already a couple of crays in the bag. Aaron looked up and saw me watching, then motioned for me to come down and look. He gestured to me that I should pull myself down the anchor rope.

They were only four or five meters below me, so I thought I could make that. I took several breaths of air, then as large a breath as I could, and dived towards them. When I reached the bottom, I let go of the rope and found Aaron waiting for me. He gave me his mouthpiece and indicated for me to take some gulps of air. Then holding me down by my shoulder, he guided me over to the hole and held the kelp aside so I could look in.

There had to be thirty crayfish in there, mostly small ones, but he leaned in and pushed the little ones aside, and I saw a large cray that was attempting to get down lower under all the others. Aaron swept some more little ones aside, and another giant crayfish was on the other side of the hole.

The sight was so amazing that I forgot about breathing, and I got a fright when Aaron handed me his mouthpiece again and found I was gasping for air. He calmed me down and indicated we should go up. But stopped me and indicated that I had to breathe out. Which was the last thing I wanted to do, but he was insistent. So I released some air, and then he took me over to the anchor rope and stopped me about halfway to the surface.

He gave me more deep breaths of air, then again insisted that I breathe it out as we ascended. Finally, on the surface, he removed my mask and snorkel and held me tight.

“Good girl, I was a bit naughty, but I wanted you to see that. Not many people get to see a hole that is full of crays. But if you hadn’t breathed out, your lungs would have exploded with the pressure of the compressed air.”

Back on deck, they proudly showed me what they had caught, four good-sized crays.

“We’ll have two for dinner tonight and take the other two to Tony and Valerie,” said Ryker.

My heart fluttered; I was going to see Valerie again. I was intrigued at the thought of meeting her now that I knew so much more about her.

“Why did you not take those two big crays?” I asked.

“Because one of them was a female laden with eggs, and you need to leave the big ones anyway so they can breed.”

Then Ryker and Aaron discussed that the big female cray had pushed the little cray up to be caught to save herself. They had never seen that before.

When we returned to the yacht, it was only 4 o’clock and still really hot. So we put the crays in the live bait tank, threw the towels into the dinghy, and headed ashore for more sunbathing.

They laid out a beach blanket and placed the towels on it, then dropped their board shorts and lay on their backs. I noted they had left a space for me between them. I hesitated; lying between two naked men bothered me; if I were to do it, was I giving an open invitation? But standing there hesitating would just bring ridicule, so I slipped out of my bikini and lay down.

They didn’t give any reaction but started talking about the dive and asking me if I had dived before, as I seemed so confident.

“Not really.” I replied, “I represented my school at high-board diving, so I’m aware of clearing one’s ears as you dive deep, and I have always snorkelled on our summer holidays.”

Aaron replied that he helped run the dive courses at the Orakei dive shop and asked if I would want to do a dive course. 

“Of course, but how much do they cost? I’m saving all I can to go on a trip to England. I want to make trips over to France just like my parents did. My mother still corresponds with the woman she billeted with in Tahiti. They moved back to Paris. She has invited me to stay with them for as long as I like.”

 Aaron replied that he would sort it out and he could get mates rates. Again I felt the surge of excitement at the thought he wanted to see me some more. Then I became aware that he was stroking my side, and his fingers were straying to the side of my breast.

I thought about pushing his hand away, but it felt so good. Then Ryker asked me where I worked, which gave me a start. I had temporally forgotten about him lying beside me as Aaron’s hands were kindling naughty thoughts.

“I work as a Laboratory technician’s assistant at Auckland Hospital. I’m doing papers at Uni to become fully qualified, but my boss and some other senior technicians are trying to convince me to attend medical school and become a doctor.”

“Why don’t you?” asked Ryker, “you clearly have the brains for it.”

“I want to travel overseas. But, unfortunately, I will be tied up for at least five years if I go to Med School, Also my parents couldn't afford to send me to Med School and I don't have the money."

“I’d like to see you tied up,” replied Ryker, laughing.

I had become distracted talking with Ryker but became aware again that Aaron was still stroking along my body, his fingers openly brushing over my breast and continuing down to my legs. I lay back, knowing I should stop him, but it felt so good. Lying naked on this beach, I closed my eyes and imagined I was somewhere in the tropics.

Aaron took my lack of resistance as consent, and the next time his hand stroked over my hips, his fingers moved over to come back up slightly inside my legs and brushed very close to my mound, then on and lingering seductively around my tummy button. It seemed innocent enough for him to touch me there, but then his hand moved up to caress my breast. I knew that if I didn’t stop this now, I would be unable to stop him, as he was making me horny again. 

I turned to him. “That feels very nice, but Ryker's here. You need to stop.” 

I was very aware that I did not sound convincing at all. And I sure as hell did not want him to stop, but I was worried about what he would think of me, being so easy.

Ryker answered, “You should make love and listen to the sand sing its joy for you. I’ll go back out to the boat if you want?”

“You’ll only watch with your big binoculars out there.” I moaned as Aaron moved his fingers to the inside of my leg. My legs crept apart of their own accord.

“Your right, I would. I won’t touch you if you don’t want me to. And I will not take things further than touching you, as I know Aarons’s feelings for you.”

I rolled over to Aaron and kissed him, “Are you okay about Ryker staying?” Part of me was screaming out for him to stop or at least send Ryker away, but I was also aware that the urgent need coursing through me was being strengthened by my knowing Ryker was watching.

Aaron just mumbled in my ear that Ryker was not a problem and he needed me again. “I want to awaken your passion again and have you on my favourite beach.”

His words inflamed my growing longing, so I cuddled hard against him and put Ryker out of my mind. Aaron’s hand enveloped my bum, and then I felt his fingers slipping over my little brown rose and forcing their way into my very wet slit. I pushed my hips hard onto his thigh and searched out his mouth. 

We kissed for a bit, his fingers all the time working away, sending waves of desire flooding through me. I could feel my pussy starting to gush and soak the insides of my legs. 

Aaron pushed his fingers deeper. “You are so wet. Am I doing that to you?”

His words made me moan, and I thrust my hips back and forth, attempting to get myself off. Then Ryker asked if he could touch me. I was way past the point of worrying about what either of them thought, and I gasped, “Okay.” 

Then Aaron pulled me on top of him and kissed me hard, his now hard cock between us. As Ryker’s hands began exploring my back and bum, I straddled Aaron’s hips and rubbed my slit along his hardness. My tits were squeezed and caressed, and a hand explored my ass. I was too far gone to worry about who’s hand was who’s.

 But when fingers slipped into my cunt and began to rub a sensitive spot just inside, I rose and saw Aaron’s hands cupping both breasts. At that moment, Ryker withdrew and sucked on his fingers. He moaned that I tasted so good, and I broke my kiss with Aaron and turned to check out what he was up to. He was sitting beside us, sucking on his finger and stroking his cock with the other hand.

 “Do you want some?” he asked.

I shook my head in horror but watched as he reached down, pushed his fingers back between my legs, and extracted another scoop of my sloppy mess. He offered it to my lips, but I squeezed them tightly shut. But Aaron reached up, took Ryker’s hand and pushed his sticky fingers against my lips.

“Open your mouth. You are delicious,” Aaron mumbled. And I reluctantly parted my lips and let him push Ryker’s fingers in.

 Aaron kissed me hard, his tongue slipped in alongside Ryker’s fingers, and I knew by his groan that tasting my mess had seriously turned him on. And I felt myself become more aroused with this knowledge and was looking forward to doing it again, as I could feel Ryker’s fingers pushing into me again. He worked them in and out, searching out places that had never been touched by anyone before. All this wicked activity was making me deliriously excited.

There was a flash of disappointment when Ryker removed his fingers. But when he offered my creamy secretions to my lips again, I didn’t hesitate. Instead, I hungrily sucked them into my mouth. Amazed at how turned on this got me, I felt an orgasm approaching fast and concentrated on holding it at bay. I did not want this to end so quickly.

Aaron sensed my arousal, lifted my hips up, and eased himself into me. His shaft stretching me wide escalated my impending climax. And when Ryker pushed his slick finger into my bottom, I was gone. The explosive orgasm that hit shook my body was intense, and I groaned aloud to them that I was coming.

Aaron stopped moving, just holding himself hard inside me as I came. I ground my hips hard onto him, heightening the feelings. Throughout, Ryker continued to finger my bum and reached between us to search out one of my diamond-hard nipples. He pinched it hard; his actions were like an aphrodisiac and awakened another spasm of desire.

 Aaron rolled me off him, pushed me onto my stomach, and climbed behind me. He entered me again and pounded me into the sand. I became aware of the sound the sand was making and how sensitive I had become. I thought I could not take anymore and glanced to the side to see if Ryker would touch me. I didn’t think I could bear to have any more stimulus.

He was lying on his side, watching us. He was holding his cock, and when he saw me watching, he rolled on his back and stroked his hand along its length. I was mesmerised to see him so unashamedly masturbating. His actions drove another wave of arousal through my loins. I twitched my hips back into Aaron, letting him know I was not done yet. But my eyes never left Ryker’s pulsing cock.

My arousal surged when Aaron whispered that he would not last much longer. I realised the power I had over these guys. I bucked my hips up to meet his every thrust and turned my face to him so we could kiss. But as he increased his tempo and asked me to cum with him, I returned my gaze to Ryker, who looked into my eyes and mouthed that he was about to come. 

That, more than anything else, brought on my second orgasm. I felt Aaron come and collapse off to my side. He had slipped out but quickly inserted two fingers to finish me off, and as Ryker came, spurting his spunk all over his stomach, I buckled in half as the most massive orgasm racked my body. It was so intense, and I felt like I had wet myself. A deluge of my fluids soaked the towel.

“Oh, God!” I whispered to Aaron, “I think I may have peed myself?”

“You’ve just squirted; how fucking horny is that.”

I rolled over onto his towel, away from the wetness beneath me. I wasn’t too sure what had happened. But it seemed to please both the guys, so I forced myself to calm down.

We lay there for several minutes, catching our breath. Then Ryker stood and raced down into the sea. Aaron stood, picked me up and followed him. He threw me in, and we all fooled around in the clear, fresh, cool water, acting like young kids. And when we finally tired of our games, we got out, picked up our towels, and rowed back to the yacht to prepare dinner.

My mind wandered as Ryker rowed to the yacht. Has this changed things? But I was pleasantly surprised that as Aaron held the boat against the transom, Ryker helped me from the dingy with no hint of embarrassment or censure. Instead, they both just went about their business and treated me as if nothing abnormal had occurred.

I went down below, had a quick shower, pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, and joined the guys back on deck.

Aaron was waiting for me. We took a sizeable Stainless steel pot and two crayfish ashore to cook them. We built a fire below the high tide mark from some wood he and I gathered along the tree line. Aaron made a triangular frame to hang the pot from, and we sat together and watched it heat up.

While we were waiting for the water to boil, Aaron explained about squirting. He said he had heard about it but never had a girl do that before, but that it was a huge turn-on for a guy.

“Are you sure it wasn’t pee? It felt like that.”

“No, I looked. It was clear fluid with a milky consistency. Not pee.”

I tried not to show my embarrassment. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be sitting on a beach with a guy discussing my discharges. But he hugged me close and acted like it was quite an ordinary occurrence.

Once the crays were done, we broke their meat free from the shell, placed it in a bowl, and then rowed back to the yacht. We dropped the shells off the back of the dinghy on the way out to the yacht. Ryker had been busy. He had done two different salads and had some potato salad left from the previous night. There was also the beautiful smell of cooked peaches, and I saw all the pie makings he was working on. He handed us each a rum and coke, “After 4:30, compulsory drinkies; these will put some hair on your chest.”

I commented, “And you would like some hair on my chest then?”

Laughing, Ryker brought out a Tupperware container full of little bread cups. He filled these with a mixture of the remaining smoked fish and a cheesy sauce for an entree. He had grilled them in the oven with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on them. They were divine, and I ate too many and drank too much rum.

Another fantastic day; the main course was sublime. Who could ever complain about having fresh crayfish served to them on the back of a yacht? The night flew, and we told stupid stories and laughed until we all had tears rolling down our cheeks.

When I said I wanted to go to bed, Ryker told me he was sleeping in my bunk tonight, and Aaron and I were to have the large double bed up the front. I made to argue, but he was insistent. 

Aaron and I crashed with just a cuddle and a kiss goodnight. As I drifted off, I wondered how the next couple of days could come close to being as perfect as this day.

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments