Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virginity III

"The holiday fun continues!"

37
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I returned to my caravan to find my parents about to take a trip to St Tropez. I had a quick shower, dressed, and joined them. It was nice to sit back in the car, windows open as we sped down the fast French roads. The town was busy and very chic. The beaches were filled with exquisite young beauties with much of their bodies on show.

We had lunch in a beachside restaurant. I could see my father's shock when he asked for "l'addition". It certainly wasn't cheap!

A wander around the beach clubs, filled with rich patrons from the yachts, completed our visit. Within the hour we were back at the camp. There promised to be some entertainment at the camp bar. We decided to make our way down at eight and grab a savoury crepe as a late supper. As we approached the bar I spotted Rachel and her parents. I wondered what Julie would say. The last time I had seen her she was naked and had a good dose of my sperm buried deep in her vagina. Anyhow, she was very pleasant and gave no indication of the fun we had enjoyed earlier that day. 

Rachel was still very quiet. My efforts to engage her in conversation were met with one-word answers at best. Eventually, I gave up and went to the shop to get some mints before they closed. I left the shop to return to the bar when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Rachel, looking ravishing. 

"I'm sorry, I've been a bit off. But I missed you," she said.

I pulled her gently towards me and we kissed, a peck at first, then a full tongue snog. 

My hands started to explore her voluptuous body, but she pulled my hand away. 

"Not here," she said. 

I steered her towards the pool and the secret entrance. She cautiously followed me as I dropped to the poolside tiles. I found the same lounger where I had fucked Elise and Colette just two days ago. We kissed again and this time my hands were allowed free rein to access her body. I managed to undo the buttons on her lacy blouse and she helped me remove it completely. Her bra was next; a squeeze of the catch at her back and I gently removed it.

Her breasts were gorgeous. Just the right size, with perfectly symmetrical nipples and a large dark areolas. I looked at them for a minute before I started to lick and suck on her nipples. As I did so, my hand wandered down her naked belly, and over her shorts. I found the zip and started to gently pull it down. It was surprisingly easy to open, and I started to open the button around her waist. With a small twist, I now had access to her panties. 

I was still sucking her nipples, much to her obvious delight, when I slid my hand inside the panties and ran my finger lightly down her slit. She was hot and wet. Despite my efforts thus far, her shorts were preventing me from fully pleasuring her properly. I reluctantly released her nipples from my mouth and guided her gently onto her back on the lounger. I kissed her belly as I made my way south. I took her shorts with both hands and gently pulled them from her. I kissed her panties and breathed in her sexual aroma. Instead of removing her panties, I pulled them to one side, exposing her beautiful pussy. She kept herself in good shape as I could discern a faint wispy triangle of hair seemingly pointing to her vaginal opening.

I licked her slit, getting a gasp from her mouth. After a pause, I licked again. Deeper and harder. I kept this up, licking then pausing. Increasing the depth of my penetration. Now I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, feeling the wetness of her juices on my face. I licked her with abandon, and without touching her clit brought her to her first orgasm by a guy (she admitted to a few with her own fingers).

I let the first orgasm subside, then went straight for her clit. I licked her with the tip of my tongue then took it gently into my mouth, sucking it in waves. Her second orgasm came quickly, and very loudly. I raised myself and dropped my trousers and pants. My cock stood erect, pointing to the sky. I used my saliva to coat it with some lubrication and positioned it at her pussy. I was about to enter her when she shouted "No!"

I almost collapsed on the floor. I was so horny and I was desperate. She saw my situation and pulled me to the lounger. 

"Not tonight," she said.

With that, she knelt on the tiles in front of me and took my cock deep into her mouth. She released it and licked me before swallowing my whole member in her mouth. She alternated sucking and licking. I even introduced her to the art of licking balls, which she gladly added to her repertoire. Finally, she started a nice rhythmic bobbing of her mouth around my cock. 

I just lay back and enjoyed the experience, performed perfectly by a gorgeous young woman. It wasn't long before the sensory stimulation made me ejaculate a massive load. I thought she would release my cock, allowing me to cum on her face and tits. But instead, she remained in place and took my full load deep inside her mouth. I jerked four or five times. When she was confident I had finished, she sat back and swallowed. 

"Hmmm...so that's what it tastes like," she said, triumphantly.

We quickly dressed and I showed her the way out. I held back, allowing her to return to her parents alone. I waited for twenty minutes before returning to the bar. Both sets of parents and Rachel had left. The girl's aunt (I still didn't know her name despite fucking her) told me they had gone back to the van as they were tired. She gave me a beer and introduced Eva, a Spanish student doing a trip around Europe, who was doing some casual bar work. She was very attractive, with jet-black hair, olive skin, and a figure to die for. We chatted as I finished my beer. I even found out the aunt's name (Ines). She was very lively, vivacious, and sensual. 

Ines was clearing the bar as the last punters were leaving. She turned to me and asked if I wanted to join them for a drink in a local bar. I didn't know there was one, but she explained there was a small village about half a mile away. I felt tired, but continuing the night with the enchanting Eva was too good an opportunity to miss.

It took about half an hour to clear the bar. I helped collect glasses, empty ashtrays, and stacked chairs on tables. We set off at a brisk pace. The pine scent of the forest was heady, and I flirted with Eva and Ines as we walked along the road. We soon reached a wooden lodge, which contained a small comfy bar. The girls were well known to the bar staff and a drink was provided for each of us without a word being spoken. Eva and I took a seat at a table. Ines stayed chatting in French to the barman. The only other people in the bar were an elderly couple sitting on the other side of the room. 

I asked Eva where she was staying. She giggled and responded by asking, "Do you want to join me?"

I didn't need to respond. My face said it all. She put her hand to my face and said, "So you want to fuck me?"

We leaned together for a kiss. A deep lingering kiss. Her hand went to the back of my head and she held me firmly as we continued kissing.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake

Eventually, we parted. She told me to follow her. She went behind the bar and to a stairway leading to a living area. The barman and Ines barely registered any surprise.

At the top of the stairs, I found three rooms. A bathroom, living area, and bedroom. Eva went straight to the bedroom. As soon as we reached the bed we were in each other's arms. We scrambled to remove our clothes. I kissed her body as much as I could and my fingers sought out her erogenous zones. I penetrated her with two fingers, and her wet, hot pussy brought back vivid memories of Rachel.

Without warning she flipped me onto my back and straddled my head, inviting me to use my tongue on her pussy. At the same time, she bent down and enveloped my hard cock in her mouth. After a short period of oral joy, she moved down my body and proceeded to grind her pussy on my cock. I could feel her wet juices coat my rampant rod. With a deft flick of her fingers, she manoeuvred her pussy onto my cock. 

I was so transfixed with this Latino beauty riding my cock, her breasts bouncing as she fucked me, I didn't notice that we had been joined by Ines and the barman, who seemed to be enjoying the sight of wanton sex before them. With some difficulty, Eva shouted to the pair in short Gallic words. I think I made out the French for "voyeur". Instead of leaving, they started to disrobe and joined us on the bed. In seconds the view of Eva's lovely body was joined by that of Ines sucking off the barman's impressive cock. 

Eva was getting tired with her exertions and lay on all fours, indicating she wanted fucking doggy. As I moved into the requisite position, Ines released the cock from her mouth and took mine instead. She sucked me five or six times before guiding my cock into the tight, welcoming vagina of Eva. I fucked her hard for ten minutes before I felt the familiar muscle contraction and I started to cum, deep inside her.

I lay back, utterly exhausted, as did Eva. We enjoyed the sight of Ines, copying Eva by riding the barman to his own ejaculation. After a suitable rest (and even more suitable beers provided from the bar), the two girls gave us both a blowjob, swapping partners two or three times.

We slept for hours, but resumed the sex fest as the sun rose in the azure blue sky.

It was nearly ten a.m. by the time I made it back to the camp. As I walked past the pool, the first person I saw was Rachel, in an incredibly sexy blue and white striped bikini that looked perfect on her. I walked over to her and we exchanged a brief kiss. She seemed a little confused as to why I was still in the clothes from the previous night. She explained that her parents were packing and they were leaving in three hours. I must have looked crestfallen, as she smiled and told me to meet me in one of the caravans near her own. It was empty, and she knew where the owners kept the key. I said I would be thirty minutes.

I walked to the pool and took a towel from one of the unoccupied loungers. There was a shower by the pool. I rinsed my body of the signs (and smells) of sex from the past twenty-four hours. I dried and dressed. Before I went to the rendezvous, I called in the supermarket and bought three condoms.

Rachel was waiting for me in bed. Naked. Horny. I took off my clothes and stood before her. She reached forward and cupped my balls. She watched as my penis got hard and rose majestically into the air. Then she leaned forward and took it into her warm, inviting mouth. Her sucking was amazing, deep and intimate. I leant forward and ran my fingers around her nipples, making them erect. Her sucking was so good I felt ready to cum and I pulled away, leaving her looking sad.

I took up position between her thighs and started to tenderly kiss her inner thighs. I skirted her sex, trying to arouse and excite her. Finally, I licked her slit. I wanted her to be well-lubricated before I fully penetrated her with my cock. As I worked my tongue up inside her pussy, the juices started flowing. The musky aroma assailed my senses, making me hornier too. Her clitoris was my next target and I gently circled it with the tip of my tongue. I fully concentrated my tongue on her clit whilst I used two fingers to penetrate her cunt. The combination of fingers and tongue was enough to take her over the edge as she reached a trembling orgasm. 

It was time! I reached into my pocket and found a condom. I pulled down my shorts and pants and rolled it down my cock. She was waiting patiently as I directed my sheathed cock towards her virgin pussy. I knew she used toys, so I was fairly certain there wouldn't be much pain. I ran my cock up and down her slit, watching as the condom became wet with her juices. She was on her back on the bed, holding her legs in a V shape. I stood on the floor next to her. I positioned my cock and slowly penetrated her.

She gave an audible gasp as it fully entered her. I held it in that position for a minute before slowly pulling out. Then back in, with a little more speed.  I continued in this fashion until I was fucking her with a rhythmic intensity. I rested her legs over my shoulder, allowing as deep a penetration as possible. As I fucked her, I felt my balls slap against her bum cheeks.

After a while, I asked her to get on all fours. As soon as she was in position, I penetrated her, together with my finger in her asshole. Soon, she was climaxing, and I could feel her muscles contracting. The feeling was quite amazing and I couldn't last and started to ejaculate. We fell back onto the bed. One condom down, two to go. 

After finding and drinking some alcohol, Rachel started to use her hand to get me hard again. She was only partially successful and used her mouth, which had the desired effect. I was on my back, and as soon as I was hard, she rolled the condom onto my cock. She straddled my cock, and guided it into her hot wet cunt. As she felt my cock enter her she started to ride me like a bucking bronco. She rolled her body from side to side, allowing my cock to stimulate different parts of her  pussy. In no time she was enjoying one orgasm after another. And not long after, I joined her! 

I was completely knackered after a full night of sex. Rachel realised it and started licking and sucking me. I said I was getting close and she finished me off with her hand, watching as I spurted out another load of cum. As the sperm trickled down her fingers she bent forward and started to lick my messy emissions. We kissed, a long lingering kiss. I tasted my own salty cum on her lips.

We both rose slowly and dressed. She was leaving for the airport soon and I didn't think I'd ever see her again. She left first, with a tear in her eye.

I stayed behind. I shed no tears. I had Eva, Ines, Collette, and Elise to think about!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments