Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How To Get On In The Movies

"Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire"

160
100 Comments 100
10.0k Views 10.0k
965 words 965 words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Notorious

“Her tits aren’t very big, are they?” mused Cindy, watching the screen with amusement. “No wonder you left her for me.”

“What’s the size of her tits got to do with it?” snapped Oliver. “People aren’t watching this because of her. It’s me they’re talking about. They’re already calling it “Oliver Burton’s notorious sex tape”. How dare she put it online like that.”

“Don’t fuss, hun,” soothed his latest girlfriend. “At least everyone’s talking about you. #OllyBigCock’s been trending all day on Twitter. All you need to do is work a full-frontal nude scene into your next movie, and the box office will go crazy.”

Oliver thought for a bit. Maybe she was right. He had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. He looked at the screen, where he was just about to ejaculate all over his ex-girlfriend’s small, blurry breasts.

“It’s a shame it’s such poor quality,” he commented. “You can hardly see my cum at all when it hits her. In fact, you’d hardly know it was me if she hadn’t said it was.”

“That’s a shame,” pondered Cindy. “I think you deserve full credit for your huge todger. Maybe we need to do something to put the record straight.”

Oliver had to admit the setup looked much better with a bit of proper lighting and an expensive camera.

“Maybe we should get someone in to work the vid,” he considered. “I’m sure Martin would do it.”

“No,” said Cindy firmly. “It has to look amateur. Otherwise it’s just pro porn. But if we set it up right, we can make sure everyone gets a properly-focused look at your nine inches while you fuck me. Then you’ll really be notorious. Seriously, this is the best way to get back at her. It shows you don’t give a fuck.”

Oliver looked at Cindy. She was right again. What’s more, the sight of her big braless tits in a tight t-shirt was already making his cock stir.

“Let’s do it now,” she went on, “before you change your mind.”

She focused the camera, turned it on, and jumped onto the bed, before pulling her shirt over her head and letting her firm 42DD boobs bounce free.

“Oh Olly, I want you so much,” she purred, jiggling them up and down.

It was an offer Oliver wasn’t strong enough to refuse. He stripped quickly and joined her on the bed. Cindy took hold of his already semi-erect dick and stroked it up and down in her hands. She leant over and licked up and down the shaft, before letting the bulbous purple knob slip into her mouth. “Eat your heart out, Paris Hilton,” she thought, as she slowly consumed it; arching her neck to let it slide, inch by throbbing inch, down her throat.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

Oliver’s tight ball-sack slapped against her chin as she sucked and slurped at his dick. She’d worked hard to perfect her deep-throat skills, and Oliver’s length and thickness had stretched them to the limit, but she loved how far down her throat he went. He began to play with her tits, and she felt her nipples getting hard and aroused.

It was time to give the viewers a change. Cindy withdrew his saliva-wet shaft and quickly pulled off her denim shorts and red thong.

“Fuck me, baby,” she gasped, pulling him down on top of her. Oliver needed no further invitation. He spread her legs, letting the camera get a good view of her glistening sticky pussy, positioned his cock at the entrance to her hole, and pushed it in as far as it would go.

“Oh yes, yes, yes,” squealed Cindy, “That feels so good, so fucking good.” Oliver began to fuck her steadily, pulling almost right out with each stroke, before thrusting back inside her.

“Let me go on top,” she instructed after a few minutes of this. Rolling him over, she took up the classic reverse cowgirl position facing the camera, before lowering herself back onto his erection. As she met his thrusts with her own, squealing and gasping, her 42DDs bounced up and down like two pink space-hoppers, their slap, slap, slap matching the schlup, schlup, schlup of his cock as it pistoned in and out.

After a while, Oliver could hold back no longer. “I’m gonna cum,” he groaned.

Quickly, Cindy jumped off and pointed his stiffie at her flushed tits as he finally shot his load. The first rope of semen splashed across her right nipple, and she pointed his cock up so the next one spurted straight up across her face and into her hair. He was always a copious cummer, and this time he excelled himself. By the time she’d wiped the last drop of creamy ejaculate off onto her left nipple, her face and tits were dripping with it.

Oliver winced as Cindy put his sensitive cock-head into her mouth and licked off the last gobbets of spunk. As he lay back on the bed, still breathing heavily as he came down from his orgasm, Cindy switched off the camera.

“Right,” she said. “Where shall we upload it to first?”

Cindy was very pleased with the way the new sex-tape had been received. #OllyBigCock had been trending again, but not as much as #CindyHugeTits and #CindyNoGagReflex. Her phone and social media accounts had been buzzing with offers and invitations to “informal discussions” about movie and tv roles. The one from the newly-single (and famously wealthy) [name withheld] was especially inviting.

She looked at Oliver, snoozing on the bed. His cock was big, but she’d heard that [name withheld]’s was even bigger.

 

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments