Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jus de Minou

"He loved teasing and edging his far from innocent young, French plaything."

23
15 Comments 15
3.5k Views 3.5k
999 words 999 words

The convulsions that gripped and jerked her kneeling body died away the moment he removed the wand vibrator from her shiny clit. But far from bringing relief, the interruption to the teen's impending climax made her scream Pitié into the ball gag. Fighting the handcuffs behind her, she bent forward awkwardly in an attempt to scratch the ache inside her dripping pussy. Spit drooled under gravity to splash onto an erect nipple.

"Up!"

His authority triggered a tremor deep in her belly. A need. Hunger.

She slowly righted, desperate to touch herself and quell the flames that raged beneath her skin. His unwavering gaze bore deep, the epitome of control. Calm. Powerful. She risked flicking malachite eyes to his gentile, sculpted form; a broad oak with one deliciously solid branch she craved.

Bringing the buzzing wand to her nipple, he smeared the saliva. She jolted and flashed him a pleading stare that made him chuckle.

"Let's see how well you're doing, kitten. Lift."

She obeyed. Raised from her haunches, the ridged dome of the stainless steel orange juicer slithering from her twitching tunnel to remain attached to its bowl. He reached for it, a finger brushing her shaved, splayed pussy lips. Clear lava dribbled from them to roll down one of the metal furrows, dripping into the base via the concentric array of holes surrounding the dome.

Her nectar, collected.

Lifting the lid, he appraised the contents. "Very good, kitten. About one third." He dipped his finger into the base and brought it, glistening, to her nose. She inhaled like she knew he wanted, all musk and desire and desperation, then watched him stripe his tongue with her essence. Awaited his verdict as he savoured the juices.

"Excellent. But I need more."

He replaced the top, the metal clanging in the quiet of the opulent study. Bringing the wand to her clit once more, he pressed. She jerked and slammed onto the juicer's cool peak that split her mercilessly, moaning and gasping as he rolled the vibrator around the apex of her slit.

Her orgasm welled again. Seemed like it had always been there, just below the surface, for what felt like days. Her erratic panting through the gag elevated, and she knew the juicer was dutifully gathering the wetness that rained from her opening. Maybe this time he'd be satisfied. Let her tumble into the glorious abyss of everything.

The buzzing ceased and she bucked again, trying to remain in contact. "Non!"

She felt empty despite crushing against the steel of the juicer, grinding hips as a surrogate for the contact she craved. Always just out of reach. Her breathing came in a series of ragged snorts, spit flying.

He stroked the mane of blonde hair that cascaded over her bound arms, running fingertips along the inside of elbows and forearms, then up again. "Good girl. You're so very good." Reaching into the locks, he tugged, tipping her head back. "But you can do better."

He brought the wand to her jumping clit and tapped. She bucked in his grip and sensed his excitement as he did it again and again. He exuded masculinity and purpose, each tap followed by a suffocating pause, atoms in the air vibrating millimetres from her need.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

Tap.

Pause.

Tap.

Every strike on her sensitive clit resembled miniature electrocution, driving her to the edge and snapping back. Her body twisted onto the juicer, muted cries ringing out, milking her of glossy honey that drizzled into the base. All for him.

He released her hair and thumbed her cheek to wipe the streaming tears. "So pretty, my kitten."

Unbuckling the gag, he eased it from her mouth. "Better?" he soothed, pressing his thumb between her lips and letting her suck it. "Do you want to come?"

She nodded vigorously with a breathy, "Oui."

Pressing the device to her clit and grinding it hard, she shoved her hips forward, pleasure and heat gripping her svelte frame. He pulled away and she screamed in frustration.

"Je t'en supplie! PITIÉ!"

He held the device close, watching her body quiver as if fighting its magnetic attraction. Knew her desperation. Prolonged it as she begged for release, then crashed the wand into her clit and held it there as she wailed and contorted and spilled sticky come into the buried juicer, thanking him until speech gave way to unintelligible groans.

She went limp and he switched off the buzzing toy, the silence punctuated only by her laboured sighs.

Unshackling her, he crossed the room and relaxed into the chair, watching her descend. Waiting. Idly stroking his hardness at the beautiful broken sight, until she began to reanimate. Rebuild.

Lifting from the juicer, her desire raged, their eyes locked. In just the expensive heels, she crawled on all fours towards him, sliding her precious cargo forward every few paces.

At his feet, she sat up obediently, removed the lid and lifted the bowl above his stiff cock. Tipping, she splashed a little onto his thick erection, watching the viscous liquid drizzle down his veined length like hot oil.

Passing the bowl to him, she opened her mouth and engulfed his hardness, right to the hilt, eyeing him at every opportunity. He raised the metal rim to his lips and drank, excitement surging to his cock buried in her throat. She coughed, yanking free.

He poured the remaining sweet nectar over his steel and delighted at her languorously tonguing the mess from his shaved arse and balls, up to take the fat glans in her mouth once more.

"Ohhh, so good, kitten. Ready?"

Her eyes said it all.

The power surged up his shaft, head tipping back amid a sharp intake of breath, groaning as he fired hot ribbons of white into her welcoming mouth. She hungrily swallowed every slash.

He adored his plaything. Dismissed her with a pat to her delicate bottom, rose and dressed. His wife would soon return, and the au pair still had other chores to attend.

Published 
Written by WannabeWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments