Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainfall

"I love the pitter-patter of rainfall on naked skin."

11
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
999 words 999 words

I don’t know what makes me tingle so much.

I suppose it could be the heat on my skin or the warm breeze lapping around all the sensitive parts of my body. It could be the fact that I am naked and slowly walking towards her. It could be that we are outdoors and that she is casually resting against the wooden fencing of this grand colonial style house.

What makes my body tingle the most is the water. I love the feel of raindrops on my skin. I swoon at the gentle force they impart as each and every drop impacts my skin; accompanied by the pitter-patter sound that announces their arrival.

I love the way that puddles of water come to life in front of me as I walk towards her. Each raindrop bursting forth like a sparkling firework, sending ripples outwards, just like they are doing to my skin, and to hers.

I love the water soaking into my hair; drenching it and then flowing down and over my back, between my cheeks; finally to drip, drip, drip from the roundness of my bottom. I love the way the water soaks me but doesn’t soak into my body.

What makes me tingle is the pounding from the largest droplets of all; droplets that seem to engulf me and cause me to wish they had landed somewhere else.

I know exactly where I am headed – I’m going to get between her thighs. That’s where I’m going to end up. I know it – she knows it.

I can see her slowly arch her back and open her thighs for me. Her hands clench onto the veranda of our rented accommodation. The water is dripping onto her and flowing between her breasts and down over her tummy and onto the faint semblance of her pubic hair. I can see the droplets fall from her sex onto the pale white wooden floorboards. I see droplets, like sparks, bounce upwards and cascade sideways when they impact her erect nipples. Nipples I am going to suck on when I get close to her.

I can see her smiling, simply because we are here, together, naked, in the rainy season. I mean who arranges a holiday in the rainy season? We do!

I’m finally close enough to reach out to touch her breasts; cupping them and lifting them upwards from underneath, presenting even more flesh for the raindrops to fall onto. The water bounces from her ample bosom; each one, knocking on her intensely pale flesh as if to say – let me in.

I suck her nipple into my mouth and it tastes heavenly. It’s cold even though the rain is warm. Its wetness is like nothing I have ever tasted before. It’s not like being in the shower. It’s more than that.

She squeals as I playfully bite her nipple. She holds the back of my head and pulls downwards at my hair. She wants me to kiss her but I want to play with her nips.  Her forceful manner means she gets her way and she raises my head so that our mouths, lips and tongues lock together.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

The kiss is more than passionate with the rain beating down on us. Our hands roam over each other’s bodies and we smooth and caress the water that piles up under our palms.

I can’t wait any longer and she knows it. I start to slip downwards. I give her nipples a lasting kiss on the way down but as soon as I am on my knees my face is thrust forwards so that my extended tongue presses against her sex. I feel a few raindrops hit my tongue before it is buried inside her.

I know how this feels for her and I will feel the same once I finish.

I slowly lap at her sex and relish her heat as it’s mixed with the flowing water that’s coming off her upper body. My mouth is a mix of silky sexual fluids and pure water; each providing its own individual kind of pleasure.

I see her arch backwards; almost hanging over the bannister. Her head held backwards and her mouth open; catching the falling raindrops.

I pull my tongue out and let the tip flick against her sensitive little bud. I slowly let it draw pictures across her clit. I can feel her heat evaporate the rain from the immediate vicinity; small puffs of steam leave her hot sex and head upwards. My tongue holds its place against her, tightly, while the raindrops excite us both. I hold her steady with my hand on her bottom.

I can feel rain drip onto my tongue as I lick her. The feeling is wonderful, but for her, it’s even better as she’s excited by drops that land directly on her clit.

They call this chaos theory, but this is far from any chaos. This is organised pleasure; the best that two people can have.

I feel her tense. I know she’s close and I have no intention of holding her back from her orgasm. I flick at her clit and let my tongue and the rain do its work. She gets a little help when my finger slips inside her pussy but it’s only there for two maybe three strokes before she groans out loud, bucks her body, lifts her legs slightly off the ground, then falls forwards onto my tongue.

Her feet come crashing down with a thud onto the wooden boards. She grasps my head in both hands and pulls me into her wet spot; the hot wet spot between her legs. She holds me in that position for a while, panting hard before she backs away and raises me up from the floor. She turns me, pushes me back towards the bannister and with a smile on my face, I know what’s coming.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments