Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

St. Claire

"Two girls change their journey's destination en-route."

15
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"The bulk of the action happens at 14,000ft above sea-level, in a fictional country. The 'Lobe' is the unit of currency and has a buying power of one loaf of bread. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is the 1930s hence pre-war steam-age."

"Good morning my child, you have a visitor from Tænnið Beach," Sister Anna addressed me as I lay in the sick-bed of the Convent in St. Claire with a heavily bandaged ankle.

"Good morning, Sister," I replied, with the words 'Tænnið Beach' triggering a dose of adrenaline.

"God wants you to tell the detective everything you experienced with Jennifer on the train," Sister Anna calmly instructed me.

I took a deep sigh and started my story:

"I met Jennifer and her companion, Mrs Baldwig, when they joined my compartment in Warrenton. Even before the train departed the station, I noticed that Jennifer was observing me. Soon afterwards, she proposed that we could be 'best friends'. I had no reason to decline her invitation.

"En-route, the train got stopped by an avalanche. According to the conductor, we were stuck. At that stage, Jennifer discovered that the train's final destination is the coastal city of Tænnið Beach. She got excited and I made the remark 'I haven't seen the sea'. Jennifer persuaded… retrospectively, bullied me, into agreeing to delay arrival at the Convent for a few days. She promised a few days of fun by the sea.

"Mrs Baldwig didn't feel well. According to the train's physician, she had mild altitude sickness. I saw Jennifer remove some medicines from the physician's bag. She didn't steal the lot, just a few tablets each. I tried to warn the good doctor, but she hushed me.

"Jennifer kept feeding Mrs Baldwig some of her stolen medicine, saying that it's on doctor's orders. She told me that it was a simple sleeping pill to allow her to rest. Jennifer assured me Mrs Baldwig will be fine.

"Outside our compartment, Jennifer made me prove my loyalty to her. I complied and changed our destination tag to 'Tænnið Beach'. She hugged me and I got excited about having a 'friend' to see the sea with.

"In the dining car, Jennifer hustled five Lobe from some women. I got mesmerised by how smoothly she operated. Next, she went to talk to some other men. She told me to watch and learn, as she pulled up a chair and got the man to put his hand up her dress.

"The man and his friend took us to their compartment. I saw how Jennifer was touched inappropriately by her man-friend. The man’s companion touched me inappropriately too, but Jennifer convinced him not to. Instead, she got him to 'play with himself, she'll watch'.

"I was very uncomfortable with the whole thing, but I trusted Jennifer. Apparently, we needed money to have fun in Tænnið Beach. The man with Jennifer gave her ten Lobe. Jennifer trusted me to keep the money safe. She removed his trousers and exposed his private parts. It was my first time that I saw another person's genitals.

"Without any shame, Jennifer’s man-friend helped her undress. She lay down on the train bench with her legs wide open. The man next to me started to 'milk' himself.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

"Their private parts touched. He then lay on top of her and did something between his legs. He then began to rock her body. The man on my bench was milking himself, but there was no milk coming out. There was a strange and unfamiliar smell in the air, which began to affect me. Somehow, I felt that I wanted to be the part of the action too.

"The man next to me finally produced 'milk'. All that effort for so little 'milk' made absolutely no sense to me. That 'milk' apparently spurred Jennifer on. She started to moan. It’s difficult to describe though.

"The man climbed off Jennifer, and his penis was wet with 'milk' too. Jennifer wiped him clean with her undergarments. All three were breathing heavily as if they ran a sprint; I guess due to altitude. After Jennifer recovered, she cleaned herself up; got dressed we left the men.

"On the way to our compartment she tried to get me to 'sell' my vagina for thirty Lobe. She explained that men pay a lot when it is the girl's first time. I was dead against that, but I didn’t tell her. God forgive me, I lied to her: I told her that I would try that in Tænnið Beach.

"Word got out on the train, and we had men 'visiting' us. I let Jennifer slip my morals though. Jennifer convinced me to allow strange men to play with my breasts for a Lobe. I didn't want to disappoint my 'best friend'.

"Between the visitors, we would check-up on Mrs Baldwig. When she woke, Jennifer would give her another tablet. She assured me that it’s safe. I trusted her.

"After about six hours being stuck, the train got moving again. Jennifer got famous on this train among the single men travelling to the mine in Bianca. We made in total just over one hundred Lobe.

"I hope that God will forgive me for my lack of self-control. In retrospect, I partnered up with the devil herself!

"I noticed that Mrs Baldwig didn't wake up as often. Jennifer assured me that she was OK. Her pale complexion and cold skin was a side-effect of the medicine.

"Jennifer fell asleep; I had an hour for introspection. I wrestled with the decision: should go with her, or get off at St. Claire. I prayed to for assistance with this decision.

"As the St. Claire Stationmaster shouted 'all aboard!', the light from the full moon shone into the compartment: message from God. The train started to move; I grabbed my bags and headed for the door. I opened it and threw my bags out. I then jumped from a moving train.

"I fell on landing. I quickly got up and prevented the furious Stationmaster from stopping the train. I took a few steps and went down again. That's when I realised that I twisted my ankle."

"Nice story," the detective responded, "Thank you for the information on how Mrs Baldwig died."

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments