Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Far Out Dream

"A dreamer's search for meaning."

3
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
244 words 244 words

Author's Notes

"Struggling towards and overcoming obstacles to connection"

They told us we were guilty and they told us we didn’t have long to live.

While we waited, they said we could do anything we wanted on this large spaceship, headed to nowhere.

We, Lois and I, took them up on it.

I gave her naked buttocks a nasty lashing. She called me “master”.

She pretended not to know I was a mass murderer and I never mentioned to her that I knew she was a serial killer.

After all, we didn’t have long to live and we were headed to nowhere. Fucking hell.

Suddenly, Lois had had enough. She broke my whip and smacked me in the face.

“Look at me, you stupid fuck, see me. Look at my pussy. Now worship me.”

I lapped at her juicy, unfurled pussy that slowly opened more and more.

The loud blast of my alarm woke me up.

I was in a state of ambiguity. I had a hard-on but I was shaking with fear.

I turned to the robot next to me in my bed and mounted it from behind.

It took me all of five seconds to cum all over its buttocks.

The act lacked connection, quite unsatisfactory if you must know, and that's been a problem in my life up to now.

Maybe asking Lois, my secretary, out again wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

After all, I’ve been meaning to do it for a very long time.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments