Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Cum

"Bob has an unusual request at the nude beach."

3
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Third in a series about Jack and Sue."

When there was no answer and Sue and Jack heard yelling going on, they left, deciding to go to the beach not wanting to use the backyard for obvious reasons. Grabbing the towel from the back, the bottle of Coconut Kisses, and two hats they were off and at the nude beach in twenty minutes.

It was crowded but they found a spot next to their friends Steph and Bob, who they had phoned.

“Hello strangers,” Jack said. “Steph I approve of the all-over tan."

“You approve,” Steph said sticking her chest out.

While her breasts weren’t as large as Sue’s 36DD melons they were still 34C and very perky with nice nipples begging to be sucked. She was 5’8”, 130 lbs, dark hair, brown eyes, and a real Irish looker.

Steph and Sue lay down on the towels darkening the tan on their fronts while Bob and Jack had things to talk about.

“Before you start your talking how about some Coconut Kisses for our fronts,” Sue said slyly.

Bob and Jack poured out lotion on each girl’s stomach, winked at each other, and switched places giving a thorough massaging to the girls concentrating on their breasts. Jack spent time on Steph’s nipples, causing them to glisten in the sun as well as making them erect like small raspberries waiting to be felt and eaten.

Bob, not use to more than a handful, filled his hands with Sue’s big conical mounds of delight kneading and rubbing in the lotion making sure he touched and covered all of them with the coconut cream. After they finished they moved away so they could talk.

Keith had very quietly followed Jack and Sue this time with his camera and telephoto lens, getting good shots of the girls being massaged with the lotion.

Meanwhile, Bob and Jack had finished their talk and he approached the girls with what was on their minds.

“Steph,” Bob said. “I have a proposition for you?”

“What is it, darling?” she asked.

“I talked to Jack and he agreed to do it for me which explains why I brought the camera with me.”

“You want a picture of the two of us? How sweet is that.”

“You’re only right. I want a picture of you with my cum all over your tits. I want it for when you go away and I can’t see you.”

“I’m flattered. You want it at the beach where everyone can see?”

“It would make me very horny to have everyone see you with my cum on your chest.”

“I’ll agree on one condition,” she said. “It would only be fair if you took a picture of Sue the same way.”

“Wait a minute,” Sue said. “I might agree if you do it in my backyard if Jack wants a picture. I don’t want an audience.”

IamAllYours
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamAllYours

“It would be nice to have a shot of you with your tan and if you had a pearl necklace it would be great to see,” said Jack.

“Let’s move down so we have a little room,” Jack said. “Do you need some help setting it up?”

“Please, you’re the photographer. I just want to watch and get excited from Steph.”

“You mean I have to give you a handjob too? Do I also have to suck on you?” Steph announced loud enough so that others could hear.

“Only if you want to, dear,” Bob said, a lot more quietly.

As Bob and Jack moved the towels down the beach Keith readjusted his cap and sunglasses and followed them down at a distance not having any idea what they were up to. Jack decided to photograph them in the sun with sunglasses on them. It would be nice even lighting with no shadows. No need for a flash. With the short zoom that Bob had on his point and shoot, he could still get a full-length picture as well as a close-up of the cum on her breasts.

"Before we go too far, get me some ice to rub on her nipples to make them hard and erect," Jack said.

Bob went to the ice chest they had brought and grabbed a couple of pieces of ice putting one piece in each hand before grabbing her perky breasts and pushing on the nipples. Steph winced but also felt the erection which was a turn on for her. She loved to show off to the small crowd of people beginning to gather including Keith in the back, well hidden. To arouse himself, even more, Bob started biting on her nipples making them even harder exciting Steph who grabbed his cock and began stroking him.

As Bob moved back Jack did also taking shots of both of them. Steph put his cock in her mouth concentrating on the tip as she continued to stroke him making him harder and harder. She was teasing him and the crowd as she sucked and stroked him.

Keith was snapping away getting some pretty good close-ups of the stroking and sucking going on. He was also getting painfully aroused.

Feeling that Bob was getting close to cumming, Steph pushed her breasts together, and slid his cock in between and began fucking him with her titties. As the head slid up and down she licked the about to erupt cum from the head, which drove Bob crazy with passion.

Not wanting to use his cock as a hose, she left it in her cleavage as the volcano erupted all over her neck, in between her cleavage, and when she let go of his cock the last ropes landed on the front of her breasts. As she moved her breasts apart Jack photographed the sticky goo along with the rest of the cum to the delight of Steph and Bob and about ten people who cheered them on.

Steph left the cum on to dry, Keith quietly left, and the four of them enjoyed a beer.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments