Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bitch On Heat

"She gets herself off with my belt."

10
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
628 words 628 words

"Wanna watch me squirt off?” Amanda inquired.

My previous toying with her pussy through her white cotton thong had not progressed far. She brushed me aside and decided to take matters into her own hands.

Why wouldn't she? She's better at it. She’s in constant practice when home alone, judging by the state of the bed and strewn underwear. Her flushed face when I came back early from work told the story. I loved the idea of her doing it without me, the horny slut.

I pushed her back onto the messy bed and groped her cunt through her thong. I tried to slip a finger up her anyway. That's when she jerked herself up on the pillows and sat on one, opening her thighs inquiringly.

She only had her thong on under her robe but arranged it emphatically over her cunt. Reaching for my belt buckle, she opened my pants and drew the belt off. Biting the buckle end, she raised the other a few inches above her thong-clad cunt and began whipping lightly but insistently over her clit.

All the time she was looking at my growing erection, which was now tenting the fabric of my boxers. Amanda alternated between slapping and drawing the belt end over her cunt, inserting it under the thong and into her arsehole.

This was all too much for me. I was on my knees in front of her with my trousers halfway down my thighs; hand down my boxers masturbating my rigid cock, trying to hold back from spunking in my pants.

Amanda was getting much more excited than I'd ever seen her before when masturbating, (usually over her panties, although she would occasionally use a hairbrush end). She'd obviously been at it all day.

"Hold my thighs open!" she commanded.

I pushed my legs between hers and had to use both hands to keep them open fully wide. This meant my straining cock was left jerking wildly inside my boxers, but it couldn't reach her. Amanda kept her eyes on my crotch, and I was glued to the line of her white thong now disappearing up her

mollylogan01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mollylogan01

She switched the belt round, and biting on the end that had been all over her cunt and arse, brought the buckle end jangling down directly onto her cunt, protected only by the slender g-string.

I didn't think she could take much more of this, I couldn't. I was dying to wank, but all I could do was jerk the end of my cock against the material of my boxers.

Finally, Amanda passed my belt between her wide open thighs, over the g-string and threaded it through itself, then put the end in her mouth, and began to slap her free hand repeatedly onto her cunt, pulling the belt tight between her thighs. Her other hand grabbed my straining cock through my boxers and jerked me roughly.

That did it for us. Amanda's cunt made a slouching sound, she grunted and a stream of liquid burst out over her thighs and all over my boxers. Her hand left my cock and joined the other one under the belt, jamming two fingers repeatedly into her cunt.

I reached into my boxers to finish myself off but started spunking straight away as I pulled my straining cock free, making a total mess of my shorts and her thong and belt combination.

I pulled the belt away from her cunt to enter her, and as I did so another arc of liquid sprayed at my ruined clothes. Too late now so I wiped the spunk dripping from my fingers on her thong and then inserted them into her cunt. She was a bitch on heat.

 

 

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors