Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breast Milk Treat

"Milk is added to the titty fuck."

2
2 Comments 2
3.4k Views 3.4k
930 words 930 words

Author's Notes

"This is the 10th and last in series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Orgy to follow."

Shannon was a lovely Indian girl, very full-figured, five-feet-five-inches, one-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, brown eyes, black hair, lighter brown complexion, 34D breasts, and a thirty-eight-inch curvy ass. In a word knockout with the bonus of being able to give milk to anyone she chose and would since she wanted a raise from Tom.

She was dressed very businesslike in a white blouse, showing her cleavage, the top three buttons were open, a gray skirt. Tom sat her down in his chair and went behind his desk.

"Good to see you, Shannon. How is life in HR?"

"Life is good in HR but bad at home."

"I know you need a raise like the whole world."

"I do very badly. I have a special treat for you."

"Let me be honest with you. In the past two weeks, I've had nine titty fucks with women known to you. Have you discovered a new technique?"

"I have."

"You have my attention."

"I can do something that none of the other girls can."

"You have lovely tits from what I can see, but the competition is pretty stiff."

"My tits are pretty nice. Would you like to see them and…?"

"Being experienced, I would be happy to rate and evaluate them."

"So you are an expert. Have you done many women?"

"I would say at least one hundred women. These are women who I've had the privilege of being able to suck and fuck their lovely pleasure mounds."

"That's a lot."

Shannon stood up and proceeded to remove her blouse and bra baring her lush pair of breasts for Tom to see. She stuck her chest out and lifted them with her hands to Tom as a gift to examine and evaluate. She had large brown areolas with smaller but firm nipples on titties that had a little sag from the weight of them. The lighter brown color enhanced the areolas and overall beauty. Shannon walked over behind the desk and pushed her titties inches from Tom's face.

"They're very nice breasts that I would love to sample."

"That depends on the raise?"

"How can I refuse what is staring me in my face?"

"Squeeze hard."

Tom grabbed one of her gorgeous mounds kneading the flesh as he sucked on her nipple like a baby Tom squeezed her breasts while Shannon took the liberty of unbuckling his belt, dropping his trousers, and pulling his briefs off his large cock already erect from the excitement. 

Shannon took one of her breasts and squeezed it on the tip of his cock milk with his precum. She smiled as she licked the head clean of the liquid. Shannon shoved the cock between her lips very sloppily as the shaft had lots of saliva pushing her mouth up and down on the throbbing tool. It was growing and becoming harder more as she continued sucking on it.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

Having felt he was hard enough, Shannon stopped to squeeze one of her breasts again this time with a thin dream of milk that she aimed at his taking it down as a baby would. Tom loved the taste and the special treat he had. Encouraged, Shannon continued streaming the milk into his mouth. As it began to slow, she switched to the other breast,  streaming out also after a minute or so of squeezing.

"Wow, what a treat. You're right about it being very special."

"Are you ready to cover me with your milky white liquid?"

"Where do you want me to put it?"

"I want you to glaze my big tits. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Does that mean I get to fuck them first?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"Get on your knees in front of me. Suck on it again and make it wetter with more saliva on it before you stick it in your cleavage."

Shannon got down and started sucking on the big cock in front of her, stroking, sucking, and licking it. Tom was getting very hard from her cocksucking and stroking of his shaft. She was making a mess on the carpet as her sloppy saliva was hitting the floor. Feeling that he had enough, she shoved the wet cock between her gorgeous tits.

"Fuck them, Tom. Fuck them good. They're all yours do what you want with."

Tom began the pleasurable task of fucking the soft mounds with his throbbing cock. Shannon could feel Tom's cock pulsating and getting harder with each stroke.

"Is it good, baby?" she asked.

"Your tits are nice," Tom replied.

"Are you going to cum all over me like the slut I am?"

"I cum all over whores; are you a whore?"

"I am a slut whore who is bad."

"I have friends who will help me if you want."

"More men will be my pleasure," she said.

Tom continued his assault on her breasts with his shaft fucking them up and down faster on her titties pushed harder together, getting ready for the cum all over her chest. His thrusting reached a climax as he pulled his cock out began rubbing the head on her nipples until he could no longer hold back. Tom let loose a big load on her areolas first one and then the other plopping semen on the tight cleavage. He continued draining his balls of fluid all over her beautiful pleasure mounds.

Shannon looked at her titties as Tom's cum dripped off of them onto the carpet. He had glazed them with cum as he wanted.

"Stay as you are," he said as he picked up the phone.

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments