Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calla

"A sheltered forest nymph is determined to discover the world, starting with a man's body."

22
9 Comments 9
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"Calla is tired of living under her strict father's thumb. In an attempt to begin her discovery of the world, she sneaks out, running away from her family of forest nymphs."

“I’ll show him,” Calla muttered under her breath in anger. 

It had only been a few hours since she ran from her family, and knowing her father, she knew not to expect anyone to look for her for a while. In fact, they all probably thought she was still pouting in her hut. She wasn’t the only one of her sisters who felt this rage at being sheltered their whole lives, but she was the most vocal about it.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of running water and realized it had been ages since she had something to drink. Following the sound, she found a river basin and knelt down, ignoring the pain on her bare knees as she cupped her hand and gathered some water to drink.

A groan sounded from behind a bush, and she gasped as she heard the sound, fear trickling in. She had no way to protect herself, but she also knew better than to let the unknown scare her into submission. No, she was done with that now that she had run away.

Slowly, she crept towards the sound, going to the bush quietly so as not to scare whatever it was. When she peeked through and saw a man laying on the floor, alive but seemingly unconscious.

Looking at him made her body tingle with unknown emotion, especially as she stared at the long appendage between his legs. She had seen her father and his wives in action enough to know that that was the man’s cock and it could make her feel good. 

Slowly, she crept closer to him, a plan in formation. She would learn all she needed to with this man. 

She knelt beside him and gently gripped his cock in both hands as it was far too wide to wrap around with one hand. Slowly, she began to move her hands up and down in the way she had seen her father’s wives do. The cock became more firm in her hands, but she wasn’t done with it. 

Keeping her hands wrapped around the base, she lowered her mouth to take the tip in. He was too wide, but Calla was determined. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of his cock in, feeling it get harder and harder with every stroke of her mouth. She peered up at the man to see if he had awoken, not letting go of his cock, and found him looking at her through hazy eyes. 

“Wh-what’s happening? Am I dead?” he groaned out.

“Well I hope not,” Calla let go, pouting. “I don’t want to have sex with a corpse.”

“Who are you? Where are my clothes?” The man asked nervously. 

“I’m Calla. I don’t know what clothes are. I just found you like this,” she explained.

“That explains why you’re naked, I guess,” the man muttered, but Calla had had enough of him talking and went back to what she was doing. This time, she managed to take all of him into her mouth in one go.

zyzy03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zyzy03

“Wait, wait,” the man panted, but Calla paid him no mind as her head continued to bob up and down. When she felt that he was firm enough, she let go of him again and began to sit up. 

“Where are you going?” the man asked, his eyes wide as he stared at her bosom. 

“Nowhere,” she said, straddling him until her pussy was on top of his balls. “I’m just getting ready to have sex with you.”

“I guess getting to fuck a horny fairy nymph wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world,” Calla wasn’t sure she was supposed to hear that, but she liked the word he used.

Fuck. She liked that word.

“Yes, I’m going to fuck you,” she declared as she lifted herself up, adjusting his cock to meet her entrance before she slammed down all the way.

“Ohh,” she groaned in pain, shutting her eyes as she tried to lift herself up and away from the intruding pain.

“No,” the man growled, gripping her hips to keep her in place. “You started this, and you’re going to finish it.”

His grip got tighter as he lifted her up slightly and slammed her back down on him, over and over again, faster and faster, her bosom rocking back and forth with the force.

She hadn’t even realized that he had let go and she had continued at the brutal pace until one of his hands found her nape and pulled her body down, his mouth going to her nipples. Her head tilted back at the pleasurable feeling flooding through her as he nipped and sucked and bit her.

“Your tits are so fucking big and juicy,” he said against them. “Perfect for biting and fucking.”

“Yes,” Calla gasped. “Please, please, oh please.”

Suddenly she found herself with her back on the floor as the man hovered over her. He continued to thrust into her, quickening his pace faster than she thought possible. His mouth alternated from biting one tit to the other, his hand twisted and teasing the other to make up for the lack of attention.

Calla had never felt such pleasure before.

“Fuck me,” Calla couldn’t think of anything other than his big hard cock inside her, making her feel the best thing in her entire life. She lifted up her tits and pushed them together as if in offering. “Fuck me harder. Bite my tits. Please oh please oh please…”

Suddenly a feeling like no other streamed through her body and she heard a desperate, wanton scream. It took her a second to realize it had come from her. 

She felt the man above her went still as his cock twitched inside of her, flooding her with something creamy. His head fell onto her heaving bosom and they both came down from their highs. 

Oh yes. Her plan to explore the world was headed to a great start.

Published 
Written by Soups
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments