Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Standards

"It's just another day for a working girl"

32
30 Comments 30
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Notorious

The school girl pushed the heavy wooden door behind her, the brass latch making a satisfying click as it engaged with the strike.

“Hello Daddy.”

The gentleman whom she addressed was a man of sixty with short greying hair and was naked apart from his socks. He had been tied to a chair, bound by his wrists and ankles as he had requested.

“Hello young lady.”

“Does this meet your requirements?” She had grown two bra sizes since she had quit school, and her butt had become even more pert and round. The result was not the apex of elegance but was delightfully slutty.

Annabel walked towards her captor, his cock growing with her every step. She looked down at his lengthening manhood, rooted in a bush of brown and grey pubic hair.

She stopped a foot from his chair, put an index finger between her legs, slowly drawing the digit upwards, pinging open one of the buttons on her blouse. Then she turned and tossed her strawberry blonde hair as she looked back over her shoulder at the gentleman, who sat agog.

Parting her legs, a little further, she touched her toes, her skirt riding up over her bum. This elicited an involuntary gasp from her ‘audience’ whose cock was now rigid and throbbing. Annabel slid a hand over her peachy behind and ran a single finger over the groove in her panties, which were now clinging to her pussy. She then ran both hands over her toned legs before standing upright and then turned to face the gentleman.

He looked up at her with a mixture of delight and anticipation, as she popped open the remaining buttons on her blouse. Her ample unfettered breasts were already heaving against the cotton, her nipples firm and protruding. 

At any other time, she wouldn’t look twice at a man of his age, but this was business and she took her work seriously.

As the last button on her top popped open, Annabel’s breasts quivered and bounced in all their glory.  Lowering herself, she held onto the back of his chair so that her boobs squished around his face and her panties brushed the tip of his cock.

He let out a grunt of pleasure, and at the same time a little precum oozed from his nob, which was smeared around her gusset as she rubbed herself against him.

For a while Annabel moved her body to and fro so that her breasts stroked his face, her nipples brushing his lips but never pausing long enough for him to catch one of the succulent nubs of flesh in his mouth.  The gyrations of her body meant her labia were inevitably swollen and the dampness from his pre emission met her own moistness.

His breathing was becoming deeper and there was a passion in his groans as she relented to his probing tongue and allowed him to suck on her nipples.  The gentleman moaned, as little tears of pleasure formed in the corners of his eyes. Annabel closed her eyes and drew breath with the undeniable satisfaction of having her breasts sucked.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

Annabel stood up and put her right hand down the front of her panties. She knew she was wet, but when she withdrew her finger, so did he.

“Are you ready for me, Daddy?”

“Esh,” he said, unable to form the word properly with her finger in his mouth.

Annabel smiled and eased her panties off.

“Maybe I’ll give you a little freedom,” she said, reaching around and untying the white ropes that were securing his wrists to the chair.  His hands now free, he could help himself to the delights of her amazing boobs and her tight wet pussy. He cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples firmly as she reached around to stroke his dick. 

As his fingers jabbed in and out of her hot little pussy, she knew she was ready now to finish the job. She would always take a little lubricant with her on such occasions, but it wouldn’t be necessary here. Just occasionally, she would get a little turned on, and this was just such a time.

She clasped her hands behind his head and with his cock so proudly upright it wasn’t difficult to ease her pussy down on to him. She lowered herself until the tip of his cock parted her moist pussy lips. He groaned with pleasure, as his cock plowed her vagina.  Annabel leaned forwards allowing her weight to press against his body, until his cock was ball deep.

Moving gradually, Annabel increased the rhythm of her thrusts until she was fucking him hard, her breasts bouncing around his face. He squeezed her perfect ass cheeks, pulling her to him as close as he could. Annabel couldn’t help but moan as his balls slapped against her butt, and his cock was driven deep into her sex.

Annabel could sense he was getting close and she moved like she was on a bucking bronco.  He was groaning and snorting as he got closer to his orgasm.

“Yes, Daddy!  Come inside me!  Fill me with all your cum!”

Annabel’s encouragement tipped him over the edge and with a final twitch, his cock exploded inside her, ejaculating rope after rope of hot thick cum into her pussy.

She waited for him to finish, until she knew he had nothing left.

When he had finished, she stood up, and untied the ropes that were binding his ankles.

“So, what exactly is it that you do?” asked Annabel.

“You don’t know me then?” he said, placing a thick brown envelope in her hand.

“Should I?”

“I suppose a young lady of your age, doesn’t follow politics and so on.”

Annabel shook her head, as she put her clothes back on.

“I’m Sir Edward Bellingham, Secretary of State for Standards in Public Life.”

The irony of his title wasn't lost on her and a smirk spread across her young face.

“I see.  Well your secret’s safe with me!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Juicee_Lucy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments