Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dracula - An Origin Story

"How Vlad III really got his title - The Impaler"

15
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
990 words 990 words

Author's Notes

"Copyright 2020 Kiteares - Vlad III was an actually historical figure, Elisabeta was one possible candidate for his 1st wife and used by Bram Stoker as Dracula's eternal love. Apart from that, the rest of the story is a complete fabrication and is not to be taken as in any way as historically accurate. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No copying or publishing without my permission."

August 1448

“What the fuck are those?”

“Oh come on, Vlad, speed stripes are all the rage now,” said his barber.

“I’m supposed to be leading an army, not parading around a tournament arena. It’s because he’s such a pretty boy and getting trendy haircuts that Henry Lancaster is getting his arse kicked out of France.”

“Ah.”

“Ah, what?” asked Vlad.

His barber explained that to remedy the mistake he would need to shave Vlad’s head. When he was done, the barber became Vlad’s and everyone else’s ex-barber. Vlad was not a happy man.

His wife, Elisabeta, heard the commotion and arrived in the parlour as the barber disappeared over the cliff.

“Oh Vlad, darling what happened this time?”

When Vlad turned around, Elisabeta could not help herself, she burst out laughing.

“Vlad the bald?” she said, sniggering.

“I’ll show you bald,” Vlad responded, pulling his tunic over his (now bald) head.

“Get over here, woman!” he demanded.

Still smirking, Elisabeta did as commanded. She knew what to do. She knelt before Vlad and undid his tunic trousers and let them fall to his ankles. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes and started stroking his pubic hair.

“We could make you bald here too, Sir. Instead of Vlad the bald, maybe you could be Bald Vlad.” by the time she had finished, she was crying with laughter.

Elisabeta’s stroking had started to move over Vlad’s member and before long, it was showing signs of life. Blood was pumping into his cock and it was rising before her face, throbbing with his pulse. She felt Vlad running his fingers through her hair and knew what was coming next. She loved this game they played and could feel herself starting to get wet soon after his first command.

Vlad curled his hand through her hair and pulled her head close to him, “Whose are you?”

“Yours, Sir,” she replied without hesitation, licking her lips.

“Whose mouth is this?” as she opened to reply, Vlad thrust into her mouth, all the way to the top of her throat. She knew it was coming and smiled, as much as she could.”

Elisabeta worked Vlad’s cock, moving her head back and forth, swallowing as it filled her mouth, so the tip entered her throat a bit. She swirled her tongue around the length as she pulled back, savouring his taste.

Before long, Vlad pulled her head back and started to lift her, both husband and wife smiled at each other as they came face to face. Vlad pushed her back against the cold stone wall and pressed his lips against hers, their tongues touched and then she felt the cold steel against her chest.

“Oh, no, please,” she implored.

Vlad put a hand around her throat holding her against the wall; the knife against her lips, he looked her in the eye, “Shhh,” he soothed.

SuperHotGirl1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperHotGirl1

In a quick move, he grabbed the top of the dress and sliced down the front. Tossing the knife to one side he spun her around and pulled the dress from her shoulders. He then pushed her against the wall, leaning his whole body against her and touching his cheek to hers. The contrast of the cold wall against her front and his warm body against her back sent a thrill through her. Her already hard nipples, hardening even more. He slid his hands along her arms and interlocked his fingers with hers, holding her in a crucifix position.

“You are mine!” he whispered

“Yes,” she gasped.

He let go of one hand and spanked her bum, “Yes, what?” he demanded as he gripped her hand again.

Elisabeta turned her head and looked him in the eye, “Just, yes,” she said with a smirk.

He swatted her other cheek, always hard enough to shock, not so hard as to really hurt. Vlad let go of Elisabeta’s hands. First, he felt between her legs, feeling how wet she was, next he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her; he carried her to the window through which the barber had recently failed to fly. She braced her hands against the edge, feeling the wind blowing up the cliff face into her own.

Vlad struck her bum four more times on each side of her bum, dragging a finger over her pussy between each. It punctuated his words, “You are mine; you will do as I say.”

“Yes, Sir, but you did give me that dress for my twentieth birthday,” she fluttered her eyelids at him.

He loved Elisabeta and loved her playfulness, he loved how she teased him. She could submit to his will at one time and another, they would spend hours loving each other. Then when he needed it, all play stopped and her wisdom shone through, but only for as long as needed. All the time she had a mischievous glint in her eye, he could never let his guard down or she would catch him with her next prank.

“I’ve had enough of your cheek,” he said, stroking his cock over her pussy.

“Uh…” Elisabeta started, “ooohhhh,” she finished as Vlad thrust into her in one hard move.

“Who am I?”

“Mine, my husband, Sir,” Elisabeta moaned.

“Again!” he said as he thrust into her again.

“Vlad the Bald, ooh,” she moaned again as he swatted her bum.

“Who?”

“Vlad, Sir!” Elisabeta loved the times he fucked her hard. She loved having to push back against his thrusts, the tiny possibility of falling from the window adding another thrill.

“Vlad the Impaler!” she cried, her voice echoing across the valley.

“Impale me, Sir, make me yours,” her voice rasping as her orgasm rolled over her.

Vlad’s fingers dug into her hips, pulling her against him, binding her in his protective embrace, immersing her in his safety, as he filled her once again.

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments