Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ethan Gets His Dream Girl

"A few interesting, fun days in the life of a sixteen year old boy..."

31
33 Comments 33
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

It was a beautiful Friday night in mid-April. Ethan was about to park his twelve-year-old Ford pickup in a secluded spot off the dirt road that wandered through the acres of wooded park-land near the city. Close against him was Cindy Willkinson, a senior, and the cutest, sexiest cheerleader in their high school, probably the cutest, sexiest girl in the whole school, period.

He had pulled up in front of her house at 8 pm. His dream girl came skipping out, opened the truck door before he could get to it and jumped in. “Let's go, Cowboy,” she said as they pulled away. A block later she slid over next to him, pulling his arm around her, subtly making sure his hand dropped onto her boob as her other hand fell on his thigh, her fingernails beginning to tantalize him.

~~~~~

Ethan was a sixteen-year-old sophomore who played tight end on the varsity football team so he knew Cindy, but she was going with Duke, the starting quarterback. She was way out of his league, not to mention being Duke's girl.

It was just the past Wednesday when she stopped at his locker. He was changing books for the next classes. “So Cowboy, how come you never give me a second look?”

Startled, he replied, “Uhh... well I give you lots of looks. You probably just don't see, besides you're Duke's girl.”

“Don't worry about Duke. I've seen your looks and I've been giving you lots of looks also - I like what I see. You never noticed me checking you out?”

“I've noticed, but you look at all of us. You're really interested?” he asked, sort of disbelieving.

Ignoring his question, she said, “I hear you go camping when you can.”

“Yeah I do, I enjoy the outdoors. It's interesting and beautiful.”

“Guess you must have mattresses and all the stuff you need to sleep out there.”

“I do.”

“Well if you pick me up at 8 pm Friday night, with a good mattress, and take me to a beautiful spot we may just get in the back of your truck and find out how interesting we can get. You game?”

Stunned, he stammered out, “Hell... hell yes I'm game!”

~~~~~

He didn't understand his karma but took full advantage of it. Her intent was obvious when she dropped his hand, so he began fondling the most luscious boob he had ever seen. Just then her hand reached his crotch, beginning to explore eagerly.

Soon his hand slipped inside her blouse, under her bra. He was fondling and squeezing her boob as she finished pulling his zipper down. Her hand enclosed him.

“Oh Cowboy, you really have a well-hidden asset! That's it, squeeze and pull my tit. God, that's good!”

Just as he parked and killed the engine, she pulled him free of his jeans. His cock sprung straight up. She began stroking his length.

Trying to pull loose from his grasp on her boob, she said, “Wow, Cowboy! Let me at that!”

NastyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NastyMistress

“Wait! Let's get in the back so we can do each other. I want to eat your pussy. It must be soaking.”

“Now I know why I like you!” she exclaimed as she almost flew out of the truck, shedding clothes as she climbed in the truck bed and onto the waiting mattress. Ethan was right behind her, shedding his clothes. Quick as they could, he was on his back and she, spread wide, was pressing her smooth, drenched pussy to his mouth as she took his manhood into hers.

The full moon cast a mystical light through the trees that seemed to dance around them in the cool night air. It was just the animals that heard their moans and shrieks.

They stayed like that for what seemed hours but was only minutes. Cindy’s skills were so far beyond other girls he thought he had reached the nirvana of sex with his dream girl.

For the second time her legs started to stiffen as she ground her clit into his swirling tongue and sucking lips. Her own sucking and licking intensified as she was reaching her climax. No longer able to hold back, she cried out, “Oh god Ethan I’m cumming! Keep it up, eat me, suck in my juice!”

He fulfilled her demands as he barely contained his own release.

As she calmed down he rolled her over and reversed his position, engaging her in a deep, passionate kiss. As their lips finally parted, she implored him, “Fuck me, Cowboy! Slam that big dick deep and pound me. Take me, use me, make me yours!”

He didn’t need her words. He was already at her entrance and pushing. Her swollen and sodden womanhood welcomed his one swift and deep stroke.

“God yes! You're huge! Fuck it, Cowboy, fuck it good. Make me scream for my life!”

Scream she did as he hammered her relentlessly. He summoned unknown endurance to keep up his strokes non-stop, driving her to more and more climaxes. Her essence flooded out in rivulets that ran down the mattress. Finally, he could hold no longer. She felt him tense.

“Can't hold it. I’m going to cum baby!”

“Yes! Fill me full. I want every last drop in me!”

He groaned and fulfilled her request. Emptying every drop he possessed into her, then slowly collapsing, totally spent.  

Suddenly, his eyes opened. It was dark. Everything seemed different somehow: no Cindy, no truck, no forest or moonlight... Then the warm sticky feeling in his briefs hit him like lightning.

“Crap!" he half shouted. “Another fucking wet dream. Damn. Shit, shit, shit!”

His dream girl was just that, a dream, and he was once again left with a potentially embarrassing mess he had to clean up so his Mom would not find it in the laundry. He knew one day, hopefully soon, he would have a real girl and this would all be a thing of the past. Until then, he had his dreams...

 

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments