Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Out

"Sandy's arrangement with her boss seems right."

6
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Hello, Sandy. Staff all at lunch?”

“Yes, Mr Sutton,” she said, admiring his shirt-sleeved figure behind his desk.

”Lock the door,” he instructed. “Love your nipples pushing against that blouse.”

Some opening gambit, but Sandy responded. “Anticipation.” And lobbed her handbag onto a sofa.

He gestured deskside, “Stand here and remove the blouse.”

Sandy did both willingly, as Sutton went on, “You’re happy with the terms we agreed at our informal interview?”

Sandy nodded, “Clerical duties, with intimate extras.”

“Remember, we have equal rights to intimacies of action and query.”

“I understand.” Not worried, yet a tremor went through her as Sutton stood to, step in close.

“Superb breasts,” he murmured. “Are they sensitive?”

“My husband, Jeff, thinks so.” Her next offer was genuine to this owner of the Shannon Paper Company, “Finger my nipples, before using your mouth.”

“Remove my shirt, while I’m busy.”

Her legs trembled, as his fingers stroked and squeezed each nipple. Her gasp was unavoidable when his lips sucked them.

“Does your husband please you by doing this?”

“Oh, yes,” Sandy gurgled. Shirt undone, she fumbled at his buckle.

“Look, I think we need the settee before my pants fall.”

Sandy nodded, but her breasts felt deserted. They half-staggered to the long, soft sofa. Once there, pants and skirt immediately dropped away. Sutton quickly slipped out of his boxers, and the sight of his hardness increased her moistening.

Sutton gently moved her to lie back on the sofa, before pulling her panties down. Sally tried to grasp the metal hard cock, longing to feel it inside her. But his reaction on viewing her shaved mound intrigued her.

Breathing heavily, Sandy tensed as he parted her thighs, before diving his face into her soaking cleft. His fingers traced through her moisture while his tongue teased her clit.

Her squeal of delight had him raising his head, a smile on his wet lips.

“Does your husband like your bare pussy?”

His fingers continued their probing into her wet entry, “Everything he needs is still there,” she gasped. “As you’re finding.”

“So, he doesn’t mind?”

“He doesn’t know.” God, she wanted filling.

Sutton’s brow furrowed, “But—”

“I only had it done yesterday,” she hissed, knowing her juices were flooding over his fingers.

“But last night—”

“It was Wednesday. We only do it on Saturday. So—”

“Have you any sexual needs that you haven’t told your husband about?” Looking into his wide blue eyes, she wondered how open she could be about it?

“You hesitate.”

“It’s anal.”

“You really think you’ll enjoy that?”

“His fingers have sometimes poked there, and I’ve wondered how his cock would feel there. I’ve kept a small pot of lube in my handbag.”

“So, you like this?” And while two fingers remained probing around her entry, one was pushing at her wrinkled hole.

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

“Ooh, yes, yes.” Her blood seemed to flow faster.

“And what don’t you do for him, but you know he craves?”

Strange wording, but she knew the answer. “Oh, no doubt. He wants me to suck his cock.”

“A blow-job?”

“I know people do it. I kiss it for him. Even the purple tip.”

“But won’t open your mouth.”

“God, no.”

“Has he asked you for it?”

“Only once. And never since. He’s so respectful.”

“And you love him? What’s the worst thing that could happen?”

“Just the idea of it bursting in my mouth. His stuff.”

“Condom?”

“Flavoured rubber. Worse than skin.”

Sutton twisted two fingers inside her juice-soaked passage, making her squeal...

“You’re holding my cock. Take it to your lips. You’re nicely roused, follow your instincts.”

Trembling, Sandy slid her lips along his throbbing member. Heart pounding, she kissed around. the swollen head That was the moment when Sutton’s thumb pushed deep into her anal passage.

Her shock and delight had Sandy’s mouth gaping, and instantly his hardness was sliding along her undefended tongue. Slapping her lips closed did the opposite of rejection as, with just a slight hip jiggle Sutton had his massive member filling her mouth and touching at the back of her throat.

Sandy sucked and wriggled her tongue. Better than expected, her imagination took fire, knowing this might pleasure Jeff, gave her immediate anticipatory delight. Sutton drew slowly out of her mouth.

“See, you’re good at it. Some surprise for your husband.”

“It could please him?”

“If that doesn’t, nothing will. Now, your problem. If he wanted to repay you. Where’s that lube?”

Within seconds, she was face down, knees under her, buttocks up, and to her utter rapture, his shaft was driving hard up her main channel. More delightful lunges, then came that finger applying lube into her tight wrinkled hole, and with it her first orgasm.

But his cock was suddenly withdrawn, and Sandy felt it placed at her anus.

“Just relax,” he whispered from behind, “and yell if it hurts too much.”

Trying to hold her breath, Sandy felt the first pressure. Oh, the stretching. Too tight. She was about to yell when it felt as though his cockhead had passed into a clear passage.

Sudden promise of approaching delight, but then Sutton withdrew his maddening hardness, whispering, “Good, for starters...”

Sandy moaned her disappointment, but then that raging rod was thrusting up her well-used channel and within seconds they were both squirming and groaning in ecstatic orgasm.

As they relaxed, he asked, “Were you all right there?”

“I believe I was.”

“Agreed. Practice with what you want could make perfect. Now work calls me.”

When Sandy was cleaned up, dressed and ready to go, Sutton advised her to use his private exit. “Staff would wonder why you’re still here.”

At the door, she looked back, smiled, and said, “ All worthwhile, I believe.”

“Indeed. Clever you, change of environment, change of mind.”

“Will you be home at the usual time?”

“I could be tempted to be a little earlier,” Jeff Sutton said with a broad smile.

“Oh, sounds promising,” she said and left.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments