Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helpless

"Awakening to find myself Chained and Blind Folded"

24
17 Comments 17
6.0k Views 6.0k
841 words 841 words

I awaken slowly, feeling...odd.

It's still dark, darker than it should be. I can't see anything, not even my...

I realise with a start that I can't move my hands. They are stretched above my head and tied. No...cuffed! 

I can feel the cool hard metal and hear the metalic click of the chain. My ankles too.

And it isn't just dark, I have been blind folded.

"What's happening? Who's there? Please"

Nothing. Silence. Am I alone? I struggle helplessly against my rattling chains.

"Please. Speak to me. What do you want? Who's there?"

Still silence.

Why do I ask what they want. What do I think someone who chains a woman to a bed on her back and blindfolds her might want?

I wriggle around exploratively. I'm wearing my panties and a tee shirt - presumably the ones I was wearing when I went to sleep. Pale blue panties with white lace and a white Ralph Lauren Tee.

"Heyyy! Help. Please! Someone hel... Oh my GOD! Who are you? Please. Please speak to me."

It begins as a stroke on my thigh, running up to and over my panties, lifting the hem of my tee. The feel of a finger just barely touching my skin. Then suddenly two hands grasping at my tee shirt and ripping it open with a loud tearing.

I lie still. Barely breathing. I feel the hand brush my right breast, my stiffening nipple. Stroking the soft flesh, just brushing across my nipple. Is that my imagination or is that the touch of something moist? A tongue? Are those lips brushing my breast or have my confused senses totally decieved me?

Fingers gently stroking the inside of my thighs. I try not to move or breath. The fingers stroke gently, the hand brushes my panties. Are they damp? Is that wetness? MY wetness? How can I be so turned turned on when I ought to be terrified?

The fingers stroke the front and the outside of my thighs.

Breath. A kiss on my tummy. A tongue tip tracing up towards my..."Aoowwweee! Hey, no, please aaooww!"

Firm pinches on my nipples followed by sharp slaps on each breast.

Still my tormentor is silent.

I wait, trying not to squirm as I pull against the chains which are so firmly holding me helpless, on display.

I feel the fingers slipping into the waistband of my panties and slidding them swiftly and firmly down my legs to my knees, exposing me spread eagle on the bed.

karinaSmith1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karinaSmith1

A hand cups my pussy, a finger running firmly but not roughly along my surprisingly lubricated opening. Somehow I find the time to ponder briefly the fact that I had been meaning to tidy my reasonably neatly trimmed and edged bush the last few days and had not yet done so, leaving it a little longer and less neatly edged than I would like.

A finger flicks my clit which appears to be firm and prominent. I gasp and jolt, lifting my hips as a moan escapes me.

I wait.

Nothing further.

Suddenly a finger tip on the bridge of my nose, over my lips, pulling the lower lip a little. My chin. Tracing down my throat and circling a breast, rolling and kneading a nipple.

"Oo. Uuhh. Please...oh!"

I struggle to form a thought, much less the words to convey it.

I moan gently and find that as I continue to pull helplessly on my chains I am arching my back and squirming my bare bottom around on the bed.

The mattress moves. I feel the weight of another body and then their touch of legs against my legs. Kneeling between my chained limbs. A finger - no, a tongue - runs up my sopping wet pussy to massage my clit. Gently rubbing it in circles and then taking me into a soft moist warm mouth. I am squirming, arching my back, moaning loudly.

"No...no please. Ooo please I...don't stop. Ooo. Yes, Yes!"

Moaning, sobbing slightly, squirming and writhing helplessly against the chains as the speed and pressure of the attention to my clit  is increased in intensity. I recognise the touch, the feel, but for some reason cannot identify the partner who so totally understands my needs and wants, who will not allow me to identify them. The partner who has come in the night to chain me, strip me, use me.

"Ooooh please, yes..umm...please...Fuck me. Fuck me! Please. Now. I want...I wan..."

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

The alarm clock. Every time. I open my eyes and slowly awake. The duvet in a ball beside me.  My body wet with sweat, stretched out in my bed with my arms above my head. I sit up, pulling my white Ralph Lauren tee back down over my bare breasts, noticing how damp my blue panties are.

"I have got to find a proper fuck soon." I mumble as I stagger towards the bathroom to begin another day.

Published 
Written by Portia2366
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments