Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Reached Slut Status

"A wild and nasty good time"

46
35 Comments 35
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I finally got home from a very long night. I was thinking I totally reached slut status tonight. All my friends had other plans and I really had wanted to go out. I never usually went out by myself, but I had a really bad week and just wanted to get fucked up and go out dancing.

I wore a short black dress with a black bra, panties, thigh high stockings, and a garter belt. I guess I wanted to look incredibly hot in case I got lucky. I was planning on having some naughty fun.

I called a cab and they took me to a club that I really wanted to go to. It recently just opened and was getting really good reviews. Once I got there, I found it was loaded with really hot guys. I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun. I’m lucky, because I’m very attractive and guys always buy me drinks. I never even have to really spend money on anything when I go out.

My name is Veronica and I’m a tall girl with big breasts and a great ass - so I’m told. I have long blond hair that’s really fine and I always wear it back in an elastic band. I have blue eyes that are doe shaped.

Right away, I met this really pretty girl name Alexa. I’m not normally into girls, but she was really attractive and started buying me lots of drinks. We even did a couple of shots. I was feeling really buzzed. She had her eyes on my breasts and was eyeing me up and down. She asked me to go into the ladies room with her.

She took me to the handicap stall and started to kiss me. She pulled my dress around my hips and pulled down my panties. She started to lick my pussy. I guess I was in the mood for a good pussy licking. She moved her tongue all over my pussy folds and pushed her tongue deep inside of me and began tongue fucking me. I was buzzed and began to grind my cunt on her face. I was excited and started to come. She lapped my juices up like a cat. She was an amazing pussy eater. After I came, she put my panties on and thanked me and walked back into the crowded club. She didn’t even want me to return the favor.

I then fixed myself in the mirror and went back out into the club. I went over to the bar and a few guys offered to buy me drinks. They were both very attractive and were here on business and wanting to have some fun. We drank more drinks and they too, bought lots of shots. They asked me to dance and we were bumping and grinding on the dance floor. Dancing is kind of like fucking. I was in the middle of the two guys and they sandwiched me in, while we were dancing.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I was feeling really good.

The one guy asked me if I’d liked to have a little fun with them. I said I would love to have some fun. We all left together in a cab that brought us back to their hotel. We walked into the hotel and took the elevator up to their room. Once inside, they asked me if I wanted to have a threesome. I was feeling really good and told them that would be fine.

They both undressed me, but left on my stockings, garter, and heels on. They undressed and I got on my knees and wrapped my mouth around the one guy's cock and brought him down my mouth. I was sucking, slurping, and gagging on his cock. He had a decent sized cock. With my other hand, I jerked off his friend who had a larger cock.

Then they brought me to the bed and they each got between my legs and licked at my bald pussy. I was enjoying their efforts as they both seemed to enjoy licking my cunt. The one guy licked my clit, while the other one was tongue fucking my pussy.

I was moaning and groaning and my pussy started to squirt. Both guys were enjoying my sweet and tangy juices. Then the one guy got on his back and I eased my pussy over his cock. I started to rock and move my pussy over his hard shaft.

His friend got behind me and spat on his hand and rubbed it on my asshole. He held my hips and slowly pushed his cock into my brown rose. Both men’s cocks were in both my holes. I was moving and rocking on the first guy, while his friend was thrusting deeper and faster into my asshole. My tits and hair were swaying to the left and then the right.

I was enjoying being stuffed with cock-meat. My pussy was incredibly wet and both men shot their hot come in each of my holes. I was filled with their come. The one guy suggested that I spread my legs and they would lick my pussy clean.

I got back on the bed and both men took turns licking my bald pussy. It was incredibly hot and sexy to have this threesome. After we were finished, I got cleaned up and then got dressed and left the hotel. I was feeling like a major slut.

The hotel staff called me a cab. Once they came, I got into the car and couldn’t believe all the naughty fun I had. I always wanted to do something a little wild and crazy. I guess I can mark that off my bucket list. I had a strange woman lick my pussy and had a threesome with two guys I never met. I suppose that classifies as a naughty good time.

When I got home, I took a shower, and went to bed.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments