Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inked Crotch Satisfied

"The fourth instalment of the "Inked Crotch" series"

10
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
611 words 611 words

I watched and I felt as she swallowed me whole. Her moist lips squeezing the base of my cock, causing me to let a sigh of pleasure escape my lips. My cock head was then massaged by her throat. This was to be a merciless attack of pleasure that I would remember till my dying day.  She was taking me on a journey that was never going to last long unless I buried my face in her offered molten core. My tongue fluttered over her precious succulent lips, dancing lightly and rasping firmly.

Her hips swayed, hungrily wanting my attention, pushing, grinding.  Her mouth squeezing, teeth grazing the shaft of my cock, filling her hunger, finding contentment. The music of sex played out by an orchestra of parts.  The bump and grind allowed my lips to surround her clit, tugging, nibbling, grazing, as my fingers gathered her nectar.  Pleasure was building in both our bodies as we gifted ourselves to each other. Our bodies writhing in harmony swaying to the beat of lust's harmony racing each other, pushing each other towards oblivion.

My legs felt it first, as the pleasure rampaged through my body. My cock lodged deep within her heavenly throat brought forth an explosion of seed, drowning her needs, washing her clean of all her frustrations. A second, third and fourth spray of seed, each less powerful than the last pushed her gasping towards oblivion, and yet her own body almost drowned me as she shuddered her nectar over me in such a powerful waterfall.

We collapsed in each other’s arms, spent and used!  Our breathing slowed as our bodies celebrated their never to be forgotten union.  A glance at the clock showed 3:38 AM.  I watched her body, mind and spirit rest in peace and harmony watching her chest rise and fall. Determined never to forget these moments of pleasure, my eyes drank in her beautiful sylph-like body, my fingers gently following the contours of her form.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

Having drunk my fill of her body I left the bed for a shower, yet not wanting her scent to depart from my body. I returned slightly damp and lay spooning behind her. Then slept.

7:30 AM. I woke to find Melanie amusing herself with my semi-hard cock, the most stunning smile as if she had received the best gift ever that all her Christmas’s had come at once.

Then I heard the familiar noise of the burbling phones demanding attention.

Whilst Melanie ministered to my cock with her wonderful mouth, I picked up Melanie’s phone and began to type. This is what I typed: “Thank you for the gift of your beautiful girl friend. Please treat her with the respect she deserves, cherish her, push her, release her and she will be the most loving and loyal woman ever. You don’t know how fortunate you are. My gift to you is that she is satisfied. Should you fail to satisfy her, she has my number and you will bear the consequences.”  I pressed send.

Melanie looked at me, let go of my cock and asked, “Just what did you say?”

I said, “Simply the truth.”

She smiled and went back to her pleasure.

9 AM. Room service arrived with breakfast, which we took in the sitting room. On the table in front of Melanie was a box exquisitely wrapped and secured by a gold bow.

She looked at me puzzled, and I suggested that she open the box. As she unwrapped the box, followed by the tissue paper, she found a pair of silk boxer shorts. My telephone number inked on the crotch and I whispered, “Use it whenever.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Fluttered
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments